pczone Reviews

of reviewers recommend pczone
PCZONE REVIEW Just got my Pc today. I was so happy. Definitely gonna recommend pczone.ie and comeback in the near future with some awesome builds. This is probably the best pc builder in Ireland.
Read pczone Reviews

sales@pczone.ie

Tell us how pczone made you happy
pczone 5 star review on 15th September 2020
pczone 5 star review on 26th October 2019
Dylan C
pczone 5 star review on 4th October 2019
Andy C
My PC arrived in a timely manner, and was very well packaged and put together. I have had an extremely positive and reassuring interaction with PC Zone from this purchase and talking over the phone. The only reason I'm not giving 5 stars is because of the courier service they used, Fastway Couriers. They seemed shady based on Google Reviews and there was no way to contact them, no working phone or chat function on their website. I wasn't surprised when they delivered the PC that the box was soaking wet on one side and there was a hole in it. The PC was about to tear through the box and fall out when I received it.
I didn't know the default case the cit gaming case only came with 1 exhaust fan my computer starts to overheat some games I wish I had picked a different case cause I afraid of going near my computer and maybe messing something up. besides that, I got my pc pretty quicky which was nice under a week build time and delivery.
Very good I'm happy with my new pc. Worked great no issues. Would have been 5 stars but had a small problem with the courier company used.
I was wondering my 1tb hard drive is that my storage sorry am pretty new to it it wont show up in my computer management and I cant access it at all I placed a order on the 25/03/2020 and the order was #8551
Excellent service and price is unmatchable anywhere else.
Fast build and delivery. Had my pc within a week!
Delivered PC fast and in good condition
I required an obsolete connection, a FireWire connector to be precise. Rang pczone and explained why I required the connector and was assured that the FireWire connector would be sourced and installed.
My review is based on customer service - they were prompt in getting back to me and as helpful as they can be via email.
ALL in ALL i am happy, but .. I am having issues after gaming for 3-4 hours . Fans inside i assume makes a horrible noise after a few hours of gaming.. This was obviously not checked/tested before shipped to me. Everything else seems to me fine. If i don't find a solution to this noise though i will be sending it back.
Hello Shane Sorry about that I assure you that your PC was fully tested before shipping and there was no noise, no point for us send broken PC. Please contact us to solve your issue. Thank you.
delivery was fast but what could've been better was that it turns out if I spent 100 euro more I could've gone with a faster CPU. Maybe some kind of suggestion-list kind of thing would be useful to show things like this. That, say, if you spend an extra hundred, your gear would be this and that much better.
The PC I ordered was ready and dispatched within 5 days. It was delivered 2 days after that. I am very much happy with the PC but I was not happy with the delivery. I received the tracking code for the delivery. For those 2 days I was frequently checking the courier website for any updates. One day while I was at work I checked the site and it said that the package was delivered to my address and it was signed with my name! I thought that was strange, but I thought that my housemate accepted the package. When I got home that evening I was expecting to find the package. It was nowhere to be find. I waited for my housemate to return home and she told me that the package was left at our neighbors house. When I finally found the neighbors the next day they told me that the courier just rang the bell and when she opened the door he just put the huge and heavy package in her hallway without even asking her if she would accept the package. She asked him who is it for. He answered: For your neighbor (Without any details.) She asked him if she needs to sign anything and he said: No, it's OK. And he was gone in a second. So the neighbor had to look for me and knock on our door several times until she found my housemate. My name was misspelled in the dispatch records but she managed to find me. I was very angry and frustrated when I realized that the package ended up in my hands only because of the effort put in by my neighbor. The courier was very ill-mannered and irresponsible. My neighbor could have just kept the very expensive PC for herself or she could have just sold it to someone. The packaging was slightly damaged and the box had a small hole in it. Thank God the PC itself was OK. I would buy a PC from pczone.ie again, but not if they would ship the PC with FastWay. I'm done with FastWay and I wouldn't order anything from a shop which only ships with them. M, Dublin, Ireland
pczone is rated 4.96 based on 315 reviews