pczone Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend pczone

Tell us how pczone made you happy

"PC working perfectly no odd sounds and no overheating. Parts which are ordered are ordered are installed. Good job and keep the good work."
"Rang to get help in building my pc for video editing. I was given very good step by step advice over the phone on what would be best suited for my needs. The pc arrived very quickly after the purchase and is working beautifully."
How was your experience?
"Very fast sending my order and very professional answering all my queries via phone call. I’ll definitely buy more from pc zone and I highly recommend them. 5 out of 5."
How was your experience?
"Dmitrij is so professional and helpful. I asked him for advise and told him what I needed the pc for, and he built it perfectly. Would highly recommend him and look forward to dealing with him again. Thanks Dmitrij."
How was your experience?
"Spent a while looking at prices and building PC's on various sites that would be used for Audio & Video production. Found PCZone to offer the best bang for buck and went ahead with my build and what can I say, the PC arrived in about 4 days and chewed through anything I threw at it. I offered it some projects that my old machine would refuse to even open and this machine barely breaks a sweat and plays back everything seamlessly. For Audio production the CPU is only ever utilizing about 6% and when it comes to video editing in adobe premiere the GPU fires up to share the load and I can playback 4k footage at full quality. These are very intense projects that my old machine would be slow to respond and couldn't playback without lag and other issues. Long story short, THANK YOU PC ZONE! :D"
How was your experience?
"So far my experience has been great. I'm not at all tech savvy (oblivious would be the word) and Dmitrij was a blessing and such a great help. He sent pictures of connections etc and explained everything, answered my questions in an easy to understand way. My first purchase was received the day after it was shipped. I have placed an additional order since then. My purchase, and current subsequent order, are Christmas gifts so they have not yet been used...however, I do have to comment on the customer service thus far - and it's exceptional."
How was your experience?
"So I waited a month before adding a review. I ordered a custom AMD Ryzen system. I already had some of the parts like C L sound card and Vaga 64 graphics card. based on this Dmitrij suggested other config options such as better Motherboard, Ram and second storage. I'm glad I went with the suggestions. I now have a powerful system that satisfies both my Gaming needs and basic video production requirements along with some VM work. I would highly recommend pczone and Dmitrij's and colleagues advise/suggestions. PCZone will be in my list of retailers for when I look to upgrade in the future. ** I've since upgraded the ram to max 64 gb because of VM work."
"Dmitrij's high standard of customer service, technical knowledge, and general helpfulness makes you wish such good service existed everywhere. I cannot recommend pczone.ie highly enough. Very very happy with my new gaming PC, and the help I received on graphics cards, cooling, etc."
How was your experience?
"I checked my desired specs and parts against competition and PC Zone offered the best price. Hardware assembly was fast and delivery came well within stated time."
How was your experience?
"Delighted with purchase. Arrived within 5 working days of order. Great value for money when compared to rival Irish vendors. PC is great. I recommend to all."
"Ordered on Monday, delivered on Friday. Very good communication and PC is amazing. Well cable managed and a free upgrade on Mobo and SSD. Will be getting my Wife's PC at Christmas from Dimitrij. Oh great price too and quality components."
Hello Dan

Thank you for the feedback.
If you will have any questions, please let us know.

Regards
Dmitrij
How was your experience?
"Placed my order and then aaked a no. of questions on their contact page. I immediately received responses to my queries. PC was built in the advertised time and delivery was within 24 hours. Will definitely recommend this company to friends."
"Very professional company. Best value for money. Impressive gaming machine we got from PC Zone Will deal again in the future."
How was your experience?
"I mailed Dmitrij with what I was looking for. I received a a mail back with the correct build for me at a very reasonable price. Ordered my build on a Tuesday and it arrived on that Friday to me. Looks and runs amazingly. Dmitrij is an absolute pro. I would highly recommend pc zone to anybody looking for a custom build."
How was your experience?
"Very fast delivery , very friendly staff , will buy again from pczone , better than any high street store"
How was your experience?
"Delivery was prompt. Price was good. Spec and performance are impressive."
How was your experience?
"So happy with my pc and I got it within three days of ordering which I requested and was delighted."
How was your experience?
"Highly professional,good price,custom PC build in few days and delivered directly to my door working perfectly.Very good contact with Dimitri-very approachable,professional,replying fast and efficient to any queries.Highly recommended,definitely will buy next PC from PCZONE."
How was your experience?
"easy system, fast delivery and excellent computer"
"Good deal, professional service and fast delivery. Highly recommended."
pczone is rated 4.98 based on 150 reviews