pczone Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend pczone

How would you rate pczone ?

How was your experience?
"I checked my desired specs and parts against competition and PC Zone offered the best price. Hardware assembly was fast and delivery came well within stated time."
How was your experience?
"Delighted with purchase. Arrived within 5 working days of order. Great value for money when compared to rival Irish vendors. PC is great. I recommend to all."
"Ordered on Monday, delivered on Friday. Very good communication and PC is amazing. Well cable managed and a free upgrade on Mobo and SSD. Will be getting my Wife's PC at Christmas from Dimitrij. Oh great price too and quality components."
Hello Dan

Thank you for the feedback.
If you will have any questions, please let us know.

Regards
Dmitrij
How was your experience?
"Placed my order and then aaked a no. of questions on their contact page. I immediately received responses to my queries. PC was built in the advertised time and delivery was within 24 hours. Will definitely recommend this company to friends."
"Very professional company. Best value for money. Impressive gaming machine we got from PC Zone Will deal again in the future."
How was your experience?
"I mailed Dmitrij with what I was looking for. I received a a mail back with the correct build for me at a very reasonable price. Ordered my build on a Tuesday and it arrived on that Friday to me. Looks and runs amazingly. Dmitrij is an absolute pro. I would highly recommend pc zone to anybody looking for a custom build."
How was your experience?
"Very fast delivery , very friendly staff , will buy again from pczone , better than any high street store"
How was your experience?
"Delivery was prompt. Price was good. Spec and performance are impressive."
How was your experience?
"So happy with my pc and I got it within three days of ordering which I requested and was delighted."
How was your experience?
"Highly professional,good price,custom PC build in few days and delivered directly to my door working perfectly.Very good contact with Dimitri-very approachable,professional,replying fast and efficient to any queries.Highly recommended,definitely will buy next PC from PCZONE."
How was your experience?
"easy system, fast delivery and excellent computer"
"Good deal, professional service and fast delivery. Highly recommended."
How was your experience?
"Delightful, helpful and very obliging guy. Reliable service and prompt with his orders. Got computer last year and wanted to upgrade the system. Very helpful with the transition. Well done Dimitri, keep up the good work and thanks. Joe"
Hello Joe
It was a pleasure dealing with you, thank you for your feedback.
Regards
Dmitrij
How was your experience?
"Great communication, great price, easy to order, very happy with computer,very professional."
Hello Stefan

Thank you for your feedback.
How was your experience?
"Dmitrij is very helpful, great contact and easy to communicate with. Computer was assembled quickly and was delivered on the Friday after ordering the weekend prior. The computer is a beaut, works wonderfully and excellent cable management on the inside. Very glad I chose an Irish business to go with and recommend anyone interested in a custom or prebuilt to shop here also, you won't be disappointed. 10/10."
How was your experience?
"good quality pc build for gaming,friendly staff on the phone and quick delivery"
How was your experience?
"Dmitrij provided great service, answered all the questions I had in no time, and the PC works perfectly. 10/10 will use pczone if I need another custom build again !"
Hello Corentin

Thank you for your feedback.
How was your experience?
"Ordered the pc on a friday and was delivered five days later. Excellent quality machine and service from pczone."
How was your experience?
"ALL in ALL i am happy, but .. I am having issues after gaming for 3-4 hours . Fans inside i assume makes a horrible noise after a few hours of gaming.. This was obviously not checked/tested before shipped to me. Everything else seems to me fine. If i don't find a solution to this noise though i will be sending it back."
Hello Shane

Sorry about that

I assure you that your PC was fully tested before shipping and there was no noise, no point for us send broken PC.

Please contact us to solve your issue.

Thank you.
"Ordered the PC last Sunday and got it Friday. Very happy with the purchase and should have done it ages ago :)."
pczone is rated 4.98 based on 142 reviews