pczone Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend pczone

How would you rate pczone?

How was your experience?
"Firstly, I made my order on a Sunday night and I received a call Monday morning to confirm some details. That let me know someone checked my order on the first working day of the week. Quick confirmation that my order is being looked at. It’s something simple but makes a difference. Secondly, my pc was complete by Wednesday night and I received email confirmation on that also. The confirmations are just so reassuring and simple but satisfactory. I know not all pcs will be completed so quick due to availability of parts but the fact that I received confirmation my order was being taken care of and when it was complete kept me happy. Next point is, I got an email confirming when the courier received my package with tracking details. Luckily my town has a fastway courier warehouse in town, I received my pc Friday morning. Not all will receive within 5 days but I doubt it would take more than 15 working days to receive. That’s super quick for a pc building business and to have one so great in Ireland makes a huge difference. 100% deserves 5 stars!"
How was your experience?
"Order a refurb and could not be more happy with it. It was shipped and delivered extremely fast as well. Any emails I sent with questions where responded to very quickly as well"
How was your experience?
"Fast friendly efficient service"
How was your experience?
"Excellent service, great quality gaming"
How was your experience?
"After service care was very good. The person l dealt with couldn’t have been more helpful."
How was your experience?
"Great affordable pc no problems at all. Highly reccomend."
How was your experience?
"The box arrived and I was excited. Opened it up to see what seemed like all the individual parts in their own boxes and got a bit of a fright. Turned out that PCZone just left the original packaging in the bigger box so that it'd be easy to store the parts if I ever swap them out. Tower is in impeccable shape and all the parts were already installed, making this a 10/10 service. I would most definitely use them again and would definitely recommend their service to my friends and family."
How was your experience?
"Placed order and it arrived in 4 days excellent customer service"
How was your experience?
"I was contemeplating upgarng my comuting power for some time. Looking at various turnley options (Deel- HP etc) it seemed to me that I could not find the precise combination of specs either the GVFX card was inadequate or the RAM - never the twain shall meet... So I approach PC ZONE (Dmitrij) and set out the elemensst i wanted to pull together. In less than an hour Dmitrij was back with a plan and a spec. His advises also reassured me since when i enquired about additional capacities based on my needs to was able to guide me without forcing additional costs. Within one week, made to spec I received my brand new machine - not only that I get a one yr on site assistance for problems (lets hope none) and I was also forwarded all the original packaging and warranties for the compeonents used for my spec machine. The serviec was rapid, clear and unconfused. All my questiosn were answered promptly - service thus gets 100%. The costs was also a surprsie. I had a decent budget - but my machine beta the competition by a cool 500euros at least. In case anyone is interested I got i7-8700k, 32MBRAM at 3000Mhz, 1TD sata, 240 SSD, GTX1080Ti with 11MB dedicated memory, top class motherboard with 10 usb ports and several 3.1 etc.. (Coffee lake)....overall I ahve a kick ass machine at a super price. I ahve just got it so I will be back to this review if things stay the same. Overall, I am very very pleased...."
How was your experience?
"Fantastic Company to talk to and order from, had some questions before i purchased and they helped quickly in advising me, ordered my pc on a friday and had it the following friday.. worked out the box... the wiring was done brilliantly. in LOVE"
How was your experience?
"very good delivery time"
How was your experience?
"My pc was ready in 3 days and all i had to do only connect it with monitor,keyboard and mouse. Everything working perfect :-) i honestly recomended PCZONE!"
How was your experience?
"The PC was made super well , Cables were very neatly connected , was very carefully packed."
How was your experience?
"This guy really knows his stuff and the service is excellent. Very patient when talking to newbies. Very professional and reasonably priced. I would thoroughly recommend this company."
How was your experience?
"Dmitrij very patient in helping me decide which configuration would best suit me. Computer arrived promptly along with original packaging of installed components. Up and running in no time. Excellent service."
How was your experience?
"delivery was fast but what could've been better was that it turns out if I spent 100 euro more I could've gone with a faster CPU. Maybe some kind of suggestion-list kind of thing would be useful to show things like this. That, say, if you spend an extra hundred, your gear would be this and that much better."
How was your experience?
"Very happy with service. Good prices and easy to deal with. Will use again :)"
How was your experience?
"I had a very specific spec, PCZone was able to advise me on the detail and deliver fairly quickly. Dmitrij kept me updated. Responded to my emails quickly. The pc works great and even the little details are correct. I went to his home office to pick it up where I met his lovely well looked after dog. All round I would not hesitate to do business with PCZone again. Thank you Dmitrij."
How was your experience?
"I've been wanting to have a gaming PC for years now and felt exceedingly nervous about spending so much money. However it was completely worth it. And going with PCzone was a brilliant choice too. I ordered a pre built system because the parts included were extremely good for the price range. The build quality is also absolutely brilliant, wires are clean and tucked away and effecient. The parts are nicely assembled and there wasn't a nick or tiny scratch that can come from working with things. It looked liked it was put together with care. The company PCzone use to deliver are brilliant aswell! All in all I had my PC within 3 days of ordering (I have a hunch that the system was put together already which is cool!) and I haven't stopped gaming. Don't ask me about my grades but boy them graphics are wonderful!!!!!"
How was your experience?
"Originally I had my order refunded due to some issues on my end and pczone was very friendly and understanding about it. They told me that when I remake my order that I should email them first so they can give me some free upgrades, which after a couple of months they still did! The PC itself is performing exceptionally well and I am extremely satisfied with what I got for the price I paid. I will be getting another PC from them for my wife too!"
pczone is rated 4.98 based on 117 reviews