pczone Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend pczone

Tell us how pczone made you happy

Mourad L
"PC Zone is Quick and easy to deal with excellent customer service. , Im happy with my pc that I got from them. eveything on time. They will make it easy for you so dont be shy to ask😄. Thsnk you."
Andrew O
"The box arrived and I was excited. Opened it up to see what seemed like all the individual parts in their own boxes and got a bit of a fright. Turned out that PCZone just left the original packaging in the bigger box so that it'd be easy to store the parts if I ever swap them out. Tower is in impeccable shape and all the parts were already installed, making this a 10/10 service. I would most definitely use them again and would definitely recommend their service to my friends and family."
"Absolutely brilliant service and built me a great gaming pc. Answered all of my emails quickly . Fantastic service. Gave me a newer/ better graphics card than what I asked for. Totally delighted with with the rig they built. Would definitely recommend."
How was your experience?
"Very pleased with the purchase of my new computer. Super easy to choose components on site, great price on package, Dimitrij was very helpful and actually upgraded my PSU at no extra cost. Loving the new super quiet PC on my desktop. Highly recommend pczone.ie to anybody on the lookout for a new PC."
Gary ,

Thank you for your review.
How was your experience?
"This was customer service par excellence. I am maximally satisfied with the computer I ordered, and PCZone was absolutely professional in every single aspect. The only minor thing was the courier service -- had I not had someone at home to pick the order for me, I would have not known that it had been delivered. This, obviously, cannot be held against PCZone."
How was your experience?
"I required an obsolete connection, a FireWire connector to be precise. Rang pczone and explained why I required the connector and was assured that the FireWire connector would be sourced and installed."
How was your experience?
"Absolutely brilliant customer service ! Gave me a detailed breakdown on what I asked .. beyond helpful during the process of purchasing online.. Dmitrij is the person who helped me through everything, couldn’t recommend higher!! A+++ thanks for everything !!"
How was your experience?
"process was quick and easy, took under a week to build and ship to my address and was ready to be plugged. very happy"
"I found the service brilliant and got great advice from dimitri. I will have no problem recommending. Brian mahony."
How was your experience?
"Basically I was reading the reviews seaching for a Powerful assembled core I7 Pc for quiet a while, then, I Came across Pc Zone. And ended up buying a Pc from them. I have no regrets for my decision of choosing Pc Zone. My Pc looks Stunning and feels really Expensive , it's very Fast and Responsive as well. Their Site has an option where you can built your Pc. Yourself With the Parts available with them and finally at the end you get an estimate. And they can even arrange if you looking for a specific part. And for the piece of mind they Even provide a 3 years Warranty (on the site its mentioned 1 Year but the owner Said its 3 years) and life time support, What else would you wish for. I came across many company's before my order, but found them very expensive compared to Pc Zone. And the man Behind Pc Zone Dimitri. He is a really Patient, Cheerfull and amazing guy to deal with. I did not have much knowledge about the custom Pc. He explained each and everything helped to choose what's really needed and get rid of Extras which is not that important which helped me to Save in All the right Areas and build this Beast of A Pc. Therefore, I would recommend Pc Zone to every one Out there who are looking for a Custom Built Pc for Higher Performance. I would definetley buy from them again in future."
How was your experience?
"Very happy with my new pc from pczone. Dimtrij was very prompt with anwers to questions I had on my build, and was always able to offer good options. It's the first time I've bought from pczone, but pczone will be my first port of call the next time I'm in the market for a new pc."
How was your experience?
"I was very happy with how fast my computer came was put together very well. Would recommend"
How was your experience?
"They are fast ,custom Pc arrived in 3 days after I order it, I checked everywhere they have the best price... :)"
How was your experience?
"Excellent customer service and phenomenal build, I ordered a custom built gaming PC due to having zero time to build one myself and to say im happy with it is an understatement. No problems, have been using it non stop, its currently pushing 250FPS on every game on high settings, its fast as lightening and the cooling system is top notch. Cant say anything bad, you get exactly what you pay for. If I was to be picky, it wouldn't be about PC zone but rather the delivery service, which is out of their control mostly. The delivery person rolled the box to my door *insert scared face* But thankfully the pc was fine. If you're thinking about buying a pc, DO IT."
How was your experience?
"I recently bought a Ryzan Gaming PC from PcZone. I was looking for a system that would double as a gaming and Autocad workstation. Demetri was more than helpful and knowledgeable and his advice was excellent. He was patient throughout the process which took a month before I decided on the configuration I wanted. He was always available on the phone to cheerfully answer my question and address my concerns. The system I ended up with is excellent and is more than capable of meeting my demands. In Summary, PcZone ( and in particular Demetri) were exactly the professional service I need to help me purchase my dream system. He not only offered advice on the PC but also on peripherals. Do I recommend them? Absolutely yes!! I will have no hesitation in recommending them to friends, relative or casual acquaintances. Try them, you won't be disappointed. Well done Demetri and thank you for all your help. Dave."
Hi David

How was your experience?
"Very great service helped with everything I asked for knew what they were talking about made it easy for me to understand what was needed would highly recommend top notch service!"
How was your experience?
"Couldn’t ask for a better service. Dimitrij was very helpful with advice. I was very close to securing an order with a rival company and at the last second I tried PC Zone. I ended up saving nearly €500. Highly recommended."
How was your experience?
"I am very happy with my new system Great PC and amazing helpful response, spoke directly to them via email and had no problems, they were very fast and helped with everything I needed, would recommend to anyone, for price, but mainly would recommend for quality of the PC and for the workers most of all, never met anyone as helpful and quick with answers, PC runs perfectly, run a lot of heavy games and have no lag or any other problems, much appreciated, Thank you!"
How was your experience?
"Asked for advice on what pc should I order as I have little knowledge on pcs. Dimitrij was a great help to me as he customised the pc from scratch with all the specifications that I needed at an affordable budget to me. The service I've received before and after the purchase was top! Highly recommended pczone and Dimitrij! Thank you!"
Thank you for your feedback!

Regards
Dmitrij
"Great service ,pc work perfectly thanks, Dmitry"
How was your experience?
"I'm delighted with the whole package from the presentation to the speed a real professional job. Thank you and keep up the good work. Ken"
How was your experience?
"I am not tech savvy, but I knew what I needed. PC Zone had an easy to follow, step by step assembly line and anything I wasn't sure of, Dimitrij was on hand to give advice. I really appreciated his time in finding out what I needed and what I wouldn't."
"Brilliant service.. Very good quality. PC working perfectly."
pczone is rated 4.97 based on 180 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access