pczone Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend pczone

How would you rate pczone ?

How was your experience?
"Competitive prices and quick processing time. Very professional and good assembly. Delivery was quick and safe. All working, happy customer. Will buy again."
How was your experience?
"Answered all my pre-purchase questions quickly and gave first class help. Best price around. My game PC was built and delivered on time and in perfect condition. 100% happy with it. Thank you PCZone.ie"
How was your experience?
"Fast Delivery, even with a custom PC. I have been using the PC for a few months now, no problems and everything is well mounted."
Hi Bruno

Thank you for feedback.
How was your experience?
"Simple to order and arrived on time and completely ready to use. Very happy"
How was your experience?
"I found dealing with pczone a very comportable experience - I placed my order on a Friday night and I had my pc the following Friday morning. PCZone where in constant contact throughout the process from payment to build to dispatch! I am confident in saying that going forward they will be top of my go to list when purchasing hardware!"
How was your experience?
"Firstly, I made my order on a Sunday night and I received a call Monday morning to confirm some details. That let me know someone checked my order on the first working day of the week. Quick confirmation that my order is being looked at. It’s something simple but makes a difference. Secondly, my pc was complete by Wednesday night and I received email confirmation on that also. The confirmations are just so reassuring and simple but satisfactory. I know not all pcs will be completed so quick due to availability of parts but the fact that I received confirmation my order was being taken care of and when it was complete kept me happy. Next point is, I got an email confirming when the courier received my package with tracking details. Luckily my town has a fastway courier warehouse in town, I received my pc Friday morning. Not all will receive within 5 days but I doubt it would take more than 15 working days to receive. That’s super quick for a pc building business and to have one so great in Ireland makes a huge difference. 100% deserves 5 stars!"
How was your experience?
"Order a refurb and could not be more happy with it. It was shipped and delivered extremely fast as well. Any emails I sent with questions where responded to very quickly as well"
How was your experience?
"Fast friendly efficient service"
How was your experience?
"Excellent service, great quality gaming"
How was your experience?
"After service care was very good. The person l dealt with couldn’t have been more helpful."
How was your experience?
"Great affordable pc no problems at all. Highly reccomend."
How was your experience?
"The box arrived and I was excited. Opened it up to see what seemed like all the individual parts in their own boxes and got a bit of a fright. Turned out that PCZone just left the original packaging in the bigger box so that it'd be easy to store the parts if I ever swap them out. Tower is in impeccable shape and all the parts were already installed, making this a 10/10 service. I would most definitely use them again and would definitely recommend their service to my friends and family."
How was your experience?
"Placed order and it arrived in 4 days excellent customer service"
How was your experience?
"I was contemeplating upgarng my comuting power for some time. Looking at various turnley options (Deel- HP etc) it seemed to me that I could not find the precise combination of specs either the GVFX card was inadequate or the RAM - never the twain shall meet... So I approach PC ZONE (Dmitrij) and set out the elemensst i wanted to pull together. In less than an hour Dmitrij was back with a plan and a spec. His advises also reassured me since when i enquired about additional capacities based on my needs to was able to guide me without forcing additional costs. Within one week, made to spec I received my brand new machine - not only that I get a one yr on site assistance for problems (lets hope none) and I was also forwarded all the original packaging and warranties for the compeonents used for my spec machine. The serviec was rapid, clear and unconfused. All my questiosn were answered promptly - service thus gets 100%. The costs was also a surprsie. I had a decent budget - but my machine beta the competition by a cool 500euros at least. In case anyone is interested I got i7-8700k, 32MBRAM at 3000Mhz, 1TD sata, 240 SSD, GTX1080Ti with 11MB dedicated memory, top class motherboard with 10 usb ports and several 3.1 etc.. (Coffee lake)....overall I ahve a kick ass machine at a super price. I ahve just got it so I will be back to this review if things stay the same. Overall, I am very very pleased...."
How was your experience?
"Fantastic Company to talk to and order from, had some questions before i purchased and they helped quickly in advising me, ordered my pc on a friday and had it the following friday.. worked out the box... the wiring was done brilliantly. in LOVE"
How was your experience?
"very good delivery time"
How was your experience?
"My pc was ready in 3 days and all i had to do only connect it with monitor,keyboard and mouse. Everything working perfect :-) i honestly recomended PCZONE!"
How was your experience?
"The PC was made super well , Cables were very neatly connected , was very carefully packed."
How was your experience?
"This guy really knows his stuff and the service is excellent. Very patient when talking to newbies. Very professional and reasonably priced. I would thoroughly recommend this company."
How was your experience?
"Dmitrij very patient in helping me decide which configuration would best suit me. Computer arrived promptly along with original packaging of installed components. Up and running in no time. Excellent service."
pczone is rated 4.98 based on 122 reviews