pczone Reviews

of reviewers recommend pczone
PCZONE REVIEW Just got my Pc today. I was so happy. Definitely gonna recommend pczone.ie and comeback in the near future with some awesome builds. This is probably the best pc builder in Ireland.
Read pczone Reviews

sales@pczone.ie

Tell us how pczone made you happy
pczone 5 star review on 15th September 2020
Dylan C
pczone 5 star review on 4th October 2019
Andy C
More Photos & Videos
Very good I'm happy with my new pc. Worked great no issues. Would have been 5 stars but had a small problem with the courier company used.
So happy with my purchase! If your unsure about getting a pc because theirs a lot of info to learn about parts/compatibility ext then this is the place to go! Hands down one of the best purchases I've ever made, I can't stop looking at it! Very quick to respond to any questions I had no matter how basic, Dmitrij was super helpful! Can't recommend this place enough, they even threw in some jelly's in the box for me to enjoy! Many thanks, you guys are the best!
pczone 5 star review on 15th September 2020
Great Service and very helpful, picked and customized my pc on their website less than 4 days its was deliver to my door.
No issues found with the pc all in working condition, the specs are all there.
If not sure, sent an email or call them .
Į am very glad that I found this Website,
Į ordered a Custom built computer and the packaging is high quality,And the shipping is very fast it arrived in about a week.I would highly recommend this website for everyone.
I can fully recommend purchasing a PC through PC Zone.
Unlike standard shops they do actually know what they are selling. They answered any questions I had and they even pointed out things I did not need to purchase.
I ordered a custom built PC and even with COVID and delivering through Storm Francis they managed to get the PC in 7 days.
The PC is perfect
Best money ever spend, great pc and great service. Will 100 percent be coming back
Got a prebuilt pc. It run great with a minor tweak 👌
Very good computer
Couldnt fault these guys to date. Ordered a new PC on Wednesday 5th and had it the following Wednesday! Excellent service and very pleased with PC. Havent had any direct dealings with them but was very happy with product received
100 recommend
Arrived with in 3 days
High quality specs
All drivers installed
Cable management very good
Customer service brilliant
Good variety of options to build pc
Arrived after 3 days
Very good quality and was not damaged at all while delivering
Very good customer service
Great service
Rally fast delivery lovely PC thanks
Extremely helpful advice over the configuration. Efficient service and delivered ahead of schedule. I shopped around and found them 25% cheaper than anyone else for the same kit.
Honest and professional guys, excellent customer service, good shop and website
Fast, efficient and friendly service.
Excellent service, answered all the questions I had, and very quick to respond to my emails, pc arrived perfectly and was ready to use straight away with minimal effort, I would highly recommend them
The PC was ordered following some very specific specs and everything was put together in a perfect way and the PC arrived in a timely manner. Great company I would definitely recommend and will surely buy from them once I need an upgrade. Thank you Dimitrij for your patience and understanding.
Brilliant company, very quick and efficient, and the computer runs great!
The PC I ordered is working perfectly and arrived very quickly. I would definitely recommend pczone to anybody interested in buying a computer.
pczone is rated 4.97 based on 290 reviews