pczone Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend pczone

How would you rate pczone ?

How was your experience?
"Delightful, helpful and very obliging guy. Reliable service and prompt with his orders. Got computer last year and wanted to upgrade the system. Very helpful with the transition. Well done Dimitri, keep up the good work and thanks. Joe"
Hello Joe
It was a pleasure dealing with you, thank you for your feedback.
Regards
Dmitrij
How was your experience?
"Great communication, great price, easy to order, very happy with computer,very professional."
Hello Stefan

Thank you for your feedback.
How was your experience?
"Dmitrij is very helpful, great contact and easy to communicate with. Computer was assembled quickly and was delivered on the Friday after ordering the weekend prior. The computer is a beaut, works wonderfully and excellent cable management on the inside. Very glad I chose an Irish business to go with and recommend anyone interested in a custom or prebuilt to shop here also, you won't be disappointed. 10/10."
How was your experience?
"good quality pc build for gaming,friendly staff on the phone and quick delivery"
How was your experience?
"Dmitrij provided great service, answered all the questions I had in no time, and the PC works perfectly. 10/10 will use pczone if I need another custom build again !"
Hello Corentin

Thank you for your feedback.
How was your experience?
"Ordered the pc on a friday and was delivered five days later. Excellent quality machine and service from pczone."
How was your experience?
"ALL in ALL i am happy, but .. I am having issues after gaming for 3-4 hours . Fans inside i assume makes a horrible noise after a few hours of gaming.. This was obviously not checked/tested before shipped to me. Everything else seems to me fine. If i don't find a solution to this noise though i will be sending it back."
Hello Shane

Sorry about that

I assure you that your PC was fully tested before shipping and there was no noise, no point for us send broken PC.

Please contact us to solve your issue.

Thank you.
"Ordered the PC last Sunday and got it Friday. Very happy with the purchase and should have done it ages ago :)."
How was your experience?
"Competitive prices and quick processing time. Very professional and good assembly. Delivery was quick and safe. All working, happy customer. Will buy again."
How was your experience?
"Answered all my pre-purchase questions quickly and gave first class help. Best price around. My game PC was built and delivered on time and in perfect condition. 100% happy with it. Thank you PCZone.ie"
How was your experience?
"Fast Delivery, even with a custom PC. I have been using the PC for a few months now, no problems and everything is well mounted."
Hi Bruno

Thank you for feedback.
How was your experience?
"Simple to order and arrived on time and completely ready to use. Very happy"
How was your experience?
"I found dealing with pczone a very comportable experience - I placed my order on a Friday night and I had my pc the following Friday morning. PCZone where in constant contact throughout the process from payment to build to dispatch! I am confident in saying that going forward they will be top of my go to list when purchasing hardware!"
How was your experience?
"Firstly, I made my order on a Sunday night and I received a call Monday morning to confirm some details. That let me know someone checked my order on the first working day of the week. Quick confirmation that my order is being looked at. It’s something simple but makes a difference. Secondly, my pc was complete by Wednesday night and I received email confirmation on that also. The confirmations are just so reassuring and simple but satisfactory. I know not all pcs will be completed so quick due to availability of parts but the fact that I received confirmation my order was being taken care of and when it was complete kept me happy. Next point is, I got an email confirming when the courier received my package with tracking details. Luckily my town has a fastway courier warehouse in town, I received my pc Friday morning. Not all will receive within 5 days but I doubt it would take more than 15 working days to receive. That’s super quick for a pc building business and to have one so great in Ireland makes a huge difference. 100% deserves 5 stars!"
How was your experience?
"Order a refurb and could not be more happy with it. It was shipped and delivered extremely fast as well. Any emails I sent with questions where responded to very quickly as well"
How was your experience?
"Fast friendly efficient service"
How was your experience?
"Excellent service, great quality gaming"
How was your experience?
"After service care was very good. The person l dealt with couldn’t have been more helpful."
How was your experience?
"Great affordable pc no problems at all. Highly reccomend."
How was your experience?
"The box arrived and I was excited. Opened it up to see what seemed like all the individual parts in their own boxes and got a bit of a fright. Turned out that PCZone just left the original packaging in the bigger box so that it'd be easy to store the parts if I ever swap them out. Tower is in impeccable shape and all the parts were already installed, making this a 10/10 service. I would most definitely use them again and would definitely recommend their service to my friends and family."
pczone is rated 4.98 based on 130 reviews