pczone Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend pczone

How would you rate pczone?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

How was your experience?
"Placed order and it arrived in 4 days excellent customer service"
How was your experience?
"I was contemeplating upgarng my comuting power for some time. Looking at various turnley options (Deel- HP etc) it seemed to me that I could not find the precise combination of specs either the GVFX card was inadequate or the RAM - never the twain shall meet... So I approach PC ZONE (Dmitrij) and set out the elemensst i wanted to pull together. In less than an hour Dmitrij was back with a plan and a spec. His advises also reassured me since when i enquired about additional capacities based on my needs to was able to guide me without forcing additional costs. Within one week, made to spec I received my brand new machine - not only that I get a one yr on site assistance for problems (lets hope none) and I was also forwarded all the original packaging and warranties for the compeonents used for my spec machine. The serviec was rapid, clear and unconfused. All my questiosn were answered promptly - service thus gets 100%. The costs was also a surprsie. I had a decent budget - but my machine beta the competition by a cool 500euros at least. In case anyone is interested I got i7-8700k, 32MBRAM at 3000Mhz, 1TD sata, 240 SSD, GTX1080Ti with 11MB dedicated memory, top class motherboard with 10 usb ports and several 3.1 etc.. (Coffee lake)....overall I ahve a kick ass machine at a super price. I ahve just got it so I will be back to this review if things stay the same. Overall, I am very very pleased...."
How was your experience?
"Fantastic Company to talk to and order from, had some questions before i purchased and they helped quickly in advising me, ordered my pc on a friday and had it the following friday.. worked out the box... the wiring was done brilliantly. in LOVE"
How was your experience?
"very good delivery time"
How was your experience?
"My pc was ready in 3 days and all i had to do only connect it with monitor,keyboard and mouse. Everything working perfect :-) i honestly recomended PCZONE!"
How was your experience?
"The PC was made super well , Cables were very neatly connected , was very carefully packed."
How was your experience?
"This guy really knows his stuff and the service is excellent. Very patient when talking to newbies. Very professional and reasonably priced. I would thoroughly recommend this company."
How was your experience?
"Dmitrij very patient in helping me decide which configuration would best suit me. Computer arrived promptly along with original packaging of installed components. Up and running in no time. Excellent service."
How was your experience?
"delivery was fast but what could've been better was that it turns out if I spent 100 euro more I could've gone with a faster CPU. Maybe some kind of suggestion-list kind of thing would be useful to show things like this. That, say, if you spend an extra hundred, your gear would be this and that much better."
How was your experience?
"Very happy with service. Good prices and easy to deal with. Will use again :)"
How was your experience?
"I had a very specific spec, PCZone was able to advise me on the detail and deliver fairly quickly. Dmitrij kept me updated. Responded to my emails quickly. The pc works great and even the little details are correct. I went to his home office to pick it up where I met his lovely well looked after dog. All round I would not hesitate to do business with PCZone again. Thank you Dmitrij."
How was your experience?
"I've been wanting to have a gaming PC for years now and felt exceedingly nervous about spending so much money. However it was completely worth it. And going with PCzone was a brilliant choice too. I ordered a pre built system because the parts included were extremely good for the price range. The build quality is also absolutely brilliant, wires are clean and tucked away and effecient. The parts are nicely assembled and there wasn't a nick or tiny scratch that can come from working with things. It looked liked it was put together with care. The company PCzone use to deliver are brilliant aswell! All in all I had my PC within 3 days of ordering (I have a hunch that the system was put together already which is cool!) and I haven't stopped gaming. Don't ask me about my grades but boy them graphics are wonderful!!!!!"
How was your experience?
"Originally I had my order refunded due to some issues on my end and pczone was very friendly and understanding about it. They told me that when I remake my order that I should email them first so they can give me some free upgrades, which after a couple of months they still did! The PC itself is performing exceptionally well and I am extremely satisfied with what I got for the price I paid. I will be getting another PC from them for my wife too!"
How was your experience?
"I was struggling to find a decent computer here in Dublin as most of the retailers did not have what I was looking for ( a good computer to use my flight simulator). Most of them had it out of stock. On Amazon I could not find it either. So, I decided to look for a customized computer and got an amazing one by PCzone. The PC is just amazing and also the delivery was on time. I placed the order on a Saturday and got it the following Friday. Brilliant product and excellent delivery, thanks very much."
How was your experience?
"First of all Dimitri is superb, the communication brilliant advice also brilliant, he hands down best every other quote and built me a beast of a gaming pc, even had it done promptly for me at no extra cost as a favour, if your looking for a custom gaming pc build stop searching you've found it. Pczone.ie and Dimitri is what your looking for trust me."
How was your experience?
"Excellent value, brillliant customer care Found Pczone very helpful, excellent value and will recommend to everyone I know. Found the website user friendly, easy to navigate. Found the customer care excellent, could not make the pick up due to work commitments so pczone delivered to my door. Build was ordered on the 3rd of October and delivered on the 6th October, very efficient. He upgraded parts from the original build to suit my machine and all within budget. When it comes time to upgrade Pczone will be my number 1 choice. Overall very happy with the experience and my PC."
How was your experience?
"Outstanding service, Fantastic for bouncing ideas off of, and also a great product, If you don't see something that you'd like to have in your pc build don't be afraid to contact them via email. 10/10 will buy from again."
How was your experience?
"My Rig was delivered really quickly and built perfectly to my specifications. Couldn't be happier. I've had bad service before from Custompc.ie where I was overcharged, delivery way after the promised date, not updated on my order progress and then spoken to quite rudely when I asked about the delay. None of that with PCZone, just prompt service and kept in the loop."
How was your experience?
"Fantastic service!! Had a custom Pc built for my son, everything was perfect and a very good price. Highly recommended!!!"
How was your experience?
"The whole experience with PC ZONE, from the options regarding building one's PC online, to the readily available support and advice from the staff with almost immediate responses to any query, was fantastic. I thought long and hard - and shopped around - for the best deal for what I wanted, and PC ZONE was by far the best service, value, and overall experience. I'm so happy with my new PC wand would definitely recommend them to anybody thinking of either getting their first PC or upgrading. 5 stars all rounds."
pczone is rated 4.98 based on 110 reviews