pczone Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend pczone

Tell us how pczone made you happy

Mourad L
"PC Zone is Quick and easy to deal with excellent customer service. , Im happy with my pc that I got from them. eveything on time. They will make it easy for you so dont be shy to ask😄. Thsnk you."
Andrew O
"The box arrived and I was excited. Opened it up to see what seemed like all the individual parts in their own boxes and got a bit of a fright. Turned out that PCZone just left the original packaging in the bigger box so that it'd be easy to store the parts if I ever swap them out. Tower is in impeccable shape and all the parts were already installed, making this a 10/10 service. I would most definitely use them again and would definitely recommend their service to my friends and family."
"Absolutely brilliant service and built me a great gaming pc. Answered all of my emails quickly . Fantastic service. Gave me a newer/ better graphics card than what I asked for. Totally delighted with with the rig they built. Would definitely recommend."
"I cannot recommend PCZone.ie enough, but I'll definitely try! For the record i ordered a custom PC, entry level for gaming. - The website itself is really clear and easy to use. The parts that you are able to choose from for a configuration are guaranteed to be compatible, so no risk of ordering a machine that wont work. - I asked a question on Facebook messenger prior to ordering and got a clear and helpful reply (asked about the potential for future upgrading) - Once I placed my order, I received confirmation right away. The machine arrived via Fastway couriers within 5 business days. It was well packaged and all of the original component packaging was included (along with some haribo sweets, thanks guys!) - The build itself is perfect. Excellent cable management, no issues out of the box whatsoever. These guys have knocked it out of the park for me in every aspect. I would heartily recommend this to anyone looking to get themselves a pre-built PC."
How was your experience?
"Excellent customer service, whole process was very easy. Computer was built and delivered in less than a week, would highly recommend using this service if you're in the market for a custom PC."
How was your experience?
"Excellent service, highly recommended. Really good after sales service too."
How was your experience?
"Helpful prompt and efficient service. Very happy with service provided on ordering my custom built pc. From first contact, PCZone were so accommodating taking all my requests on board and even went out of their way to provide me with the monitor that I wanted. Couldn't recommend enough for product, customer service & delivery service. Will definitely using again."
How was your experience?
"This was my first ever desktop and couldn’t be happier with it. I had a basic understanding of what I needed in a custom pc and had a list of parts I thought were appropriate. Dimitri helped me tweak my list to suit my budget and advised on which parts were more suitable to my needs and put together an excellent custom pc. Delivery was less than a week. Dimitri is very helpful and I have no problem in recommending Pc Zone for anyone that is looking for a custom pc."
How was your experience?
"Excellent. They couldn't have been more helpful."
How was your experience?
"Excellent customer service and incredible quick response time. It has been a pleasure to do business with PCzone"
How was your experience?
"Prompt Personal responses.. advice on how to maximise my spec v spend.. delivered within a week.. I highly recommend them"
How was your experience?
"Very satisfied with the computer I got, arrived very quickly and in working condition, able to play top of the range games and with very good graphics. Very happy to have purchased it from pczone. Takes the stress and hassle out of making your own pc and actually enjoy gaming."
How was your experience?
"Great service, fast delivery and exactly what I want to buy. Thank you very much."
How was your experience?
"Bought a brand new custom PC worth almost €3k, the website is great and easy to use, as promised it was dispatched in 4 business days and was delivered a day later, everything arrived including the empty boxes. The only thing I will say which isn't PCZone's fault... is that Fastway (the shipping provider), their way of delivering something worth €3k is bringing it up to the porch door, trying to open it and simply leaving the package outside without ringing the visible doorbell or knocking... and then the driver forging my signature in his van, just to save 30 seconds on his route... I would not trust them and I'd be happy to pay more as a consumer for another provider with better standards that would provide better service if PCZone gave me the option. But I also recognise that it's not directly the fault of PCZone and everything they are responsible for is top notch and would happily purchase from them again... however I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't be nervous trusting Fastway with another delivery worth anything of value. I've made a complaint to them and am awaiting a response,"
How was your experience?
"Delivered PC fast and in good condition"
How was your experience?
"I’m very happy with my pc build"
"It was possible to talk to the person who has real influence in building and handling the order. So I was able to make changes to one of the usual specifications. In my case that was getting a larger case and making provision for connecting some existing drives I have. This did not seem to delay the order or to cause any difficulty. Although I know the final system had been tested, when it arrived the graphic card had a defect whereby there were odd lines on the output. I think this is likely to have been caused by transport. I reported this and was able to show what the problem was quickly. Since I have been in IT and programming since the 70s it is refreshing not to be treated like an idiot as can happen when reporting faults to other suppliers. Currently I am awaiting a replacement which I am assured will be with me soon. I recommend PCZone."
"Great and fast service"
How was your experience?
"Very satisfied with the service, would recommend this site👌"
How was your experience?
"I have been in the market for a new PC for months but I was very overwhelmed with all the machines that could be purchased and I was really lost. i contacted the lads and I told them what I needed and what software I would be using. They recommended a machine configuration which suited me perfectly. Take the pain out of buying a PC and contact PcZone, they will put you right!"
How was your experience?
"Very pleased with the purchase of my new computer. Super easy to choose components on site, great price on package, Dimitrij was very helpful and actually upgraded my PSU at no extra cost. Loving the new super quiet PC on my desktop. Highly recommend pczone.ie to anybody on the lookout for a new PC."
Gary ,

Thank you for your review.
How was your experience?
"This was customer service par excellence. I am maximally satisfied with the computer I ordered, and PCZone was absolutely professional in every single aspect. The only minor thing was the courier service -- had I not had someone at home to pick the order for me, I would have not known that it had been delivered. This, obviously, cannot be held against PCZone."
How was your experience?
"I required an obsolete connection, a FireWire connector to be precise. Rang pczone and explained why I required the connector and was assured that the FireWire connector would be sourced and installed."
pczone is rated 4.97 based on 197 reviews