pczone Reviews

of reviewers recommend pczone
Read pczone Reviews

sales@pczone.ie

Tell us how pczone made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
pczone 5 star review on 15th March 2020
Andy Campbell
pczone 5 star review on 12th March 2019
Mourad Laidani
More Photos & Videos
From order to delivery it took 13 days, which given the current world wide issues was pretty good.
Got a good upgrade for the same price as an originally ordered item was not available.
Computer came well packed with all the packaging of the installed components. Everything was properly set up and worked from the moment I pressed the start button.
Very good price compared to other well known companies, and it is nice to keep the money in the country.
I recommend pczone.ie to anyone, anytime.
Very happy with the service. Not to expensive compared to ordering the parts and building myself. It took under two weeks to arrive even during a global pandemic and I was warned that it could take 16 to 20 business days to arrive. I plugged the machine in and it was really a plug and play system. All the software was installed and updated to the latest versions. I would have no hesitation in using this service again or recommending to a friend.
Excellent service and price is unmatchable anywhere else.
Absolutey amazing no problems what so ever runs smooth
The site was very easy navigate and easy to build what I wanted. I was very happy with the prices.

When the order was placed, I was contacted to let me know one or two components were actually not in stock and the guy on the phone was very helpful and allowed me to either refund the items and source my own, or they would throw in the next best component for the same price.

The order arrived sooner than anticipated, even during the lockdown and everything was ready to go when plugged in. Super happy with my purchase and would definitely recommend to friends :)
The time between the moment I ordered and the moment I received the computer was super short, which was an excellent surprise during this pandemic and all the prolonged delivery times.
The computer was also super secured inside the delivery box, and it was pretty great to also receive the boxes of the components. Not sure if I will ever need them, but it's great to have them available.
Great service, pc came intact and ready to use!
Great service I was given a graphics card upgrade free of charge. Great company
Excellent build quality . So tidy. Dimitri knows what he is doing . I got good communication from them when I had questions with quick turn around .
Delivery came well packaged and included the original boxes of my parts which was cool. .
Definately got a repeat customer in me
Fast, everything perfect, highly recommended.
The quality of the builds are amazing, very well done and look amazing. Everything is clean and well arranged. Great communication and completed in very good time. The team are awesome and were able to facilitate my request to upgrade later in the build before completion. It is highly recommended to purchase from this group as they are reasonably priced as well as having amazing completion times.
Had a great experience. Easy to configure the computer. Good communication from Dmitrij who call me the next day of my purchase saying the motherboard is not available so he upgrades me for no additional charge. well packed, well mounted. No surprise
The only think who can be better is to work with 2 different carrier, fastway is one of the worst. However, no issue with this order.
It's pretty fast regarding the situation and everything is perfectly working. Job made by Professionals, I would recommend.
I put an order in for a PC, a couple of hours later I got a phone call and was told that they didn't have a certain part in stock at that moment and offered me a great alternative for the same price.

The PC was then built and shipped inside 10 days.
Very helpful and easy to deal with
The PC is great! All boxes for the parts were sent and it seems super well-assembled!
The support I received was also super helpful, great work!
The PC configurator on their website is very useful and very thorough. It was one of the main reasons I went with them when building my PC. They have very good prices. I randomly checked prices of some components on Amazon and PC Zone actually had equal or even better offer. The time for them to build and ship the PC was also reasonable. I wholeheartedly recommend them
Amazing service and received both of my products quickly!
Fast build and delivery. Had my pc within a week!
Great service. Custom order delivered to my door in under 5 business days and the PC is amazing. Could not recommend highly enough.
pczone is rated 4.97 based on 242 reviews