pczone Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend pczone

Tell us how pczone made you happy

Mourad L
"PC Zone is Quick and easy to deal with excellent customer service. , Im happy with my pc that I got from them. eveything on time. They will make it easy for you so dont be shy to ask😄. Thsnk you."
Andrew O
"The box arrived and I was excited. Opened it up to see what seemed like all the individual parts in their own boxes and got a bit of a fright. Turned out that PCZone just left the original packaging in the bigger box so that it'd be easy to store the parts if I ever swap them out. Tower is in impeccable shape and all the parts were already installed, making this a 10/10 service. I would most definitely use them again and would definitely recommend their service to my friends and family."
"Absolutely brilliant service and built me a great gaming pc. Answered all of my emails quickly . Fantastic service. Gave me a newer/ better graphics card than what I asked for. Totally delighted with with the rig they built. Would definitely recommend."
How was your experience?
"I am not tech savvy, but I knew what I needed. PC Zone had an easy to follow, step by step assembly line and anything I wasn't sure of, Dimitrij was on hand to give advice. I really appreciated his time in finding out what I needed and what I wouldn't."
"Brilliant service.. Very good quality. PC working perfectly."
How was your experience?
"Computer works well, no issues."
How was your experience?
"I recently purchased a gaming pc and from start to whole process was smooth and effecient from start to finish even two weeks before Christmas the expected delivery came a day earlier and the pc is everything i hoped for and more.Without any doubt in my mind I will definetly use pczone again. Thank you Dimitri"
"Incredible service! Dmitrij was very helpful when we rang and gave great advice and reccomendations on what we were looking for. PC works perfectly and came very quickly. Would definitely recommend Pczone.ie to anyone else looking to buy one. 10/10!"
"Fantastic customer service, dealt with my order over the phone and had it delivered super fast. My son will definitely buy again.. very happy customer.."
How was your experience?
"Bought a gaming PC for my brother. Everything came as ordered. My brother is over the moon regarding the performance improvement."
"PcZone.ie and Dmitrij in particular is great to deal with. Not only did he get me a great deal on the hardware, he also answered my many questions patiently ( because of my half-baked knowledge of PC hardware). He went the long mile to accommodate some of my special requests, built/tested the PC and had it delivered inside of 5 working days. And all of this in the rush season during Christmas. I am very glad I chose PcZone.ie and would urge you do so as well. Eat dirt, branded PCs. Cheers, Adi (Dublin)"
"Brilliant service no hassle with delivery and very helpful and cheapest around"
How was your experience?
"Quality computers at a great price considering everything is wired up for you and ensured they are in working order before being shipped."
How was your experience?
"Super professional and accommodating even post sale. A rare example of 10/10 customer care and service! I will only get new parts and components through Pczone!"
"PC working perfectly no odd sounds and no overheating. Parts which are ordered are ordered are installed. Good job and keep the good work."
"Rang to get help in building my pc for video editing. I was given very good step by step advice over the phone on what would be best suited for my needs. The pc arrived very quickly after the purchase and is working beautifully."
How was your experience?
"Very fast sending my order and very professional answering all my queries via phone call. I’ll definitely buy more from pc zone and I highly recommend them. 5 out of 5."
How was your experience?
"Dmitrij is so professional and helpful. I asked him for advise and told him what I needed the pc for, and he built it perfectly. Would highly recommend him and look forward to dealing with him again. Thanks Dmitrij."
How was your experience?
"Spent a while looking at prices and building PC's on various sites that would be used for Audio & Video production. Found PCZone to offer the best bang for buck and went ahead with my build and what can I say, the PC arrived in about 4 days and chewed through anything I threw at it. I offered it some projects that my old machine would refuse to even open and this machine barely breaks a sweat and plays back everything seamlessly. For Audio production the CPU is only ever utilizing about 6% and when it comes to video editing in adobe premiere the GPU fires up to share the load and I can playback 4k footage at full quality. These are very intense projects that my old machine would be slow to respond and couldn't playback without lag and other issues. Long story short, THANK YOU PC ZONE! :D"
How was your experience?
"My review is based on customer service - they were prompt in getting back to me and as helpful as they can be via email."
How was your experience?
"So I waited a month before adding a review. I ordered a custom AMD Ryzen system. I already had some of the parts like C L sound card and Vaga 64 graphics card. based on this Dmitrij suggested other config options such as better Motherboard, Ram and second storage. I'm glad I went with the suggestions. I now have a powerful system that satisfies both my Gaming needs and basic video production requirements along with some VM work. I would highly recommend pczone and Dmitrij's and colleagues advise/suggestions. PCZone will be in my list of retailers for when I look to upgrade in the future. ** I've since upgraded the ram to max 64 gb because of VM work."
"Dmitrij's high standard of customer service, technical knowledge, and general helpfulness makes you wish such good service existed everywhere. I cannot recommend pczone.ie highly enough. Very very happy with my new gaming PC, and the help I received on graphics cards, cooling, etc."
pczone is rated 4.98 based on 162 reviews