pczone Reviews

of reviewers recommend pczone
Read pczone Reviews

sales@pczone.ie

Tell us how pczone made you happy
How was your experience?
Great service. Custom order delivered to my door in under 5 business days and the PC is amazing. Could not recommend highly enough.
How was your experience?
pc zone were able to help me to build a pc that suited my need and budget , i found them very usefull at helping me to choose the differentes parts as i am not very tech savy . they were helpfull, effecient , fast and friendly ! i do recommend them .
How was your experience?
PC I purchased came on time and works perfectly. Great job.
Service was great. Pretty good price for pc's with the specs. Fast delivery even over the Christmas period. Been almost two months and everything works perfectly. Thank you.
How was your experience?
Excellent service provided was even contacted about part of my order that I overlooked by Dmitriji and was very helpful and sorted for me cannot fault customer service on any level. Good prices too and even given the time of year my order was built and arrived very quickly and was kept updated on my order. Would not hesitate to recommend this company. Thank you.
How was your experience?
Dmitrji made this purchase easy. Great support to choose, solid prices, easy pay and prompt delivery. Highly recommended.
How was your experience?
Any issue I had was dealt with in a timely manner. Great after service care, I would recommend PC Zone.
Hello Mark

First of all we are really sorry about that.

Looks like something happened in transit, that why PC is rebooting and no HDMI output from Graphics Card, we always test PCs before shipping.

We will contact you on 8th of January.

Sorry once again.
How was your experience?
Great service. Prompt and very helpful. Would definitely go back again.
How was your experience?
Fantastic. Plug it in and it was good to go. Nice pack of haribo in there too. Thank you so much for everything it's great.
How was your experience?
The PC I ordered is beyond what I expected absolutely delighted with it.
How was your experience?
Thank you to Pc Zone and specially to Dmitry for there excellent service .l would highly recommend them. We just opened the package today and it's just superb Pc top quality my son is so delighted. Dmitry even messaged to make sure it was arrived to our house . Thank you PC Zone
Excellent service
How was your experience?
My pc was made perfectly and it didn’t take much time to come even tho over the Christmas thanks so much pc zone
How was your experience?
Hello, We have bought our 8th personal computer from PcZone. Very professional and quick service!!! Great prices and fast order execution. 1.5 years since our first order and so far no technical issues. We would definitely recommend them as AAA standard!
Hello Renatas

Thank you for the feedback.

Have a good Christmas and Happy New Year.

Regards
Dmitrij
How was your experience?
Excellent service.. kept up to date with order delivery etc.. computer is a Christmas present for my soon so wont be plugged in till then so fingers crossed all will be good..
How was your experience?
Excellent service! Great product for good value and very nice to deal with - recommended fully
How was your experience?
Brilliant customer service, friendly and helpful. They upgraded wireless WiFi adapter to a better one for the same price. Can't recommend them enough, and absolutely delighted with the build and assistance.
Excellent service custom built and delivered in 5 working days
How was your experience?
Wery good service, pc working sorry flying
How was your experience?
Very happy with my new desktop. FAST assembly, delivery and at a reasonable price. Would definitely use again
pczone is rated 4.97 based on 223 reviews