pczone Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend pczone

sales@pczone.ie

How would you rate pczone?

Eric
Unverified Reviewer

How was your experience?

This guy really knows his stuff and the service is excellent. Very patient when talking to newbies. Very professional and reasonably priced. I would thoroughly recommend this company.

How was your experience?

Dmitrij very patient in helping me decide which configuration would best suit me. Computer arrived promptly along with original packaging of installed components. Up and running in no time. Excellent service.

How was your experience?

delivery was fast but what could've been better was that it turns out if I spent 100 euro more I could've gone with a faster CPU. Maybe some kind of suggestion-list kind of thing would be useful to show things like this. That, say, if you spend an extra hundred, your gear would be this and that much better.
Mark

How was your experience?

Very happy with service. Good prices and easy to deal with. Will use again :)

How was your experience?

I had a very specific spec, PCZone was able to advise me on the detail and deliver fairly quickly. Dmitrij kept me updated. Responded to my emails quickly. The pc works great and even the little details are correct. I went to his home office to pick it up where I met his lovely well looked after dog. All round I would not hesitate to do business with PCZone again. Thank you Dmitrij.
Aidan W

How was your experience?

I've been wanting to have a gaming PC for years now and felt exceedingly nervous about spending so much money. However it was completely worth it. And going with PCzone was a brilliant choice too.

I ordered a pre built system because the parts included were extremely good for the price range. The build quality is also absolutely brilliant, wires are clean and tucked away and effecient. The parts are nicely assembled and there wasn't a nick or tiny scratch that can come from working with things. It looked liked it was put together with care. The company PCzone use to deliver are brilliant aswell! All in all I had my PC within 3 days of ordering (I have a hunch that the system was put together already which is cool!) and I haven't stopped gaming. Don't ask me about my grades but boy them graphics are wonderful!!!!!
Dominik M

How was your experience?

Originally I had my order refunded due to some issues on my end and pczone was very friendly and understanding about it. They told me that when I remake my order that I should email them first so they can give me some free upgrades, which after a couple of months they still did!
The PC itself is performing exceptionally well and I am extremely satisfied with what I got for the price I paid. I will be getting another PC from them for my wife too!
Cristian L

How was your experience?

I was struggling to find a decent computer here in Dublin as most of the retailers did not have what I was looking for ( a good computer to use my flight simulator). Most of them had it out of stock. On Amazon I could not find it either. So, I decided to look for a customized computer and got an amazing one by PCzone. The PC is just amazing and also the delivery was on time. I placed the order on a Saturday and got it the following Friday. Brilliant product and excellent delivery, thanks very much.
Phil M

How was your experience?

First of all Dimitri is superb, the communication brilliant advice also brilliant, he hands down best every other quote and built me a beast of a gaming pc, even had it done promptly for me at no extra cost as a favour, if your looking for a custom gaming pc build stop searching you've found it. Pczone.ie and Dimitri is what your looking for trust me.
Henry

How was your experience?

Excellent value, brillliant customer care

Found Pczone very helpful, excellent value and will recommend to everyone I know.
Found the website user friendly, easy to navigate.
Found the customer care excellent, could not make the pick up due to work commitments so pczone delivered to my door.
Build was ordered on the 3rd of October and delivered on the 6th October, very efficient.
He upgraded parts from the original build to suit my machine and all within budget.
When it comes time to upgrade Pczone will be my number 1 choice.
Overall very happy with the experience and my PC.

How was your experience?

Outstanding service, Fantastic for bouncing ideas off of, and also a great product, If you don't see something that you'd like to have in your pc build don't be afraid to contact them via email. 10/10 will buy from again.

How was your experience?

My Rig was delivered really quickly and built perfectly to my specifications. Couldn't be happier. I've had bad service before from Custompc.ie where I was overcharged, delivery way after the promised date, not updated on my order progress and then spoken to quite rudely when I asked about the delay. None of that with PCZone, just prompt service and kept in the loop.
Jason B

How was your experience?

Fantastic service!! Had a custom Pc built for my son, everything was perfect and a very good price. Highly recommended!!!
Dermot O

How was your experience?

The whole experience with PC ZONE, from the options regarding building one's PC online, to the readily available support and advice from the staff with almost immediate responses to any query, was fantastic. I thought long and hard - and shopped around - for the best deal for what I wanted, and PC ZONE was by far the best service, value, and overall experience. I'm so happy with my new PC wand would definitely recommend them to anybody thinking of either getting their first PC or upgrading. 5 stars all rounds.

How was your experience?

Was skeptical at first due to the poor design of the website. The PC was relatively cheap, arrived in perfect condition and didn't have any issues.
KESTUTIS N

How was your experience?

It's a second time we have used the service. We bought i5 built gaming PC and now a little less powerfull i3. It's perfect,done on time and built with best possible quality. It is highly reliable bussiness and i can't recommend it enough. Well done!!!
Michael O

How was your experience?

"I had to build a PC for specific reasons and while not completely clueless, I still needed advice on what components I needed\/didn't need. I rang Dimitri and he was able to pick the components required for my specific needs without going outside my budget. I've had the product for a week now and all is good. I'm delighted with the product and service.\r\n"
Mark (
Verified Reviewer

I would highly recommend
Pc Zone for your computer needs as Dmitrij been a great help over the last 3 years sine I've been dealing with him. Just yesterday my lads computer went down @5pm and worked on it remotely till 9pm till it was working again . Service is 100%
Mark.
Rkenny
Unverified Reviewer

How was your experience?

Bought a pc for my boy last Xmas. Great value and a great service.

How was your experience?

PCZone was really reactive, handle my computer request in less than a week. The PC was delivered on the right day. Cheap price has well, I saved 200 euros regarding others website. Really good service !
pczone is rated 4.98 based on 104 reviews