Paya Thai Cooking Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Paya Thai Cooking

About Paya Thai Cooking: Through Paya Thai Cooking we hope to share our love and passion for Thai food, offering simple, fun and friendly cooking classes

info@payathaicooking.co.uk

Four Winds
Fullers Road
Rowledge

How would you rate Paya Thai Cooking?

Amy R
"Beautiful venue, great company and amazing food! Love all the explanations of the ingredients and tips and tricks on how to cut the veg. Will definately go back!"
Jason C
"An amazing experience! We all felt so welcomed into her fabulous home and the cooking techniques and food we made was phenomenal! I highly recommend attending this class as you will feel inspired to cook and prepare all the Thai dishes for your friends and family. It was honestly some of the nicest Thai food I have ever had the pleasure of experiencing"
Douglas B
Douglas B
"This was a superbly run, hands on, cookery class. Stunning venue and small, delightful, group. No pressure. You could just be yourself and enjoy. After being introduced to each other we met with a fruit bowl full of, colourful, fresh, ingredients and got to know about the ones that we were less familiar with or had never met before. Useful tips a plenty and what can and cannot be substituted. What flavours are a MUST and where you can cheat without wrecking your dish. At the end of the afternoon we sat down with new friends and enjoyed a delicious Thai meal. This is a great gift for a friend or loved one or simply indulge yourself! Menu's vary so multiple attendances are not a problem. Highly recommended."
"What a fabulously relaxed but informative morning of Thai cooking...I now have the confidence to tackle more Thai dishes as well as practising the three dishes we created. Thank you for a wonderful lesson."
Cornelia B
Verified Buyer
"Very enjoyable and informative course in a small group of 6 people, so very hands-on. Jirapan explains everything really well and is inspiring and enthusiastic. The dishes we cooked and ate together as a group, with a lovely bottle of wine, tasted divine! I learned a lot about Thai ingredients and ways of cooking. Extremely well arranged, with recepies handed out in a nice folder to take home. Highly recommend!"
"We had a fantastic time on our course. Jirapan explained everything in perfect detail to allow us to understand the purpose of each ingredient. 10/10 would recommend, a brilliant day. Thanks!"
"Excellent tuition and a good fun morning. Will be going again for more classes!"
"Wonderful setting, amazing chef and such an eye opener to someone who enjoys Thai food but has never cooked anything from scratch before. Thoroughly recommend this to anyone. Thank you!"
"Great fun and I learnt lots"
"I had a great time and learnt how to cook some delicious new dishes. Importantly I now understand how each of the ingredients affects the flavour, colour and texture of Thai food. I would definitely recommend to anyone who loves Thai food and wants to learn more about coming it themselves."
"Giving me a huge insight into Thai cooking and top tips to improve my cooking style. I can now cook Thai food better than the restaurants!"
"We were very lucky to have a small group. They made us very welcome"
"Firstly, a lovely venue, a lovely host/teacher - Jirapan is just lovely and takes time to explain everything very clearly with useful hints and tips regarding how to use/store the ingredients. Secondly, I was with a lovely group of people and we all laughed and joked all morning. Thirdly, I was cooking two of my favourite dishes - green curry and pad thai and it all tasted amazing - and I learnt to make a beautiful salad too! Fourthly - we got to eat it all, in a very civilised fashion over a glass of wine! I will definitely be coming back to try a different set of dishes. Thoroughly recommend this course to anyone who loves Thai food!"
"I have just spent a fabulous morning cooking 3 amazing Thai dishes using beautiful fresh ingredients which was so informative and a lot of fun. Thank you Jirapan for putting together such a brilliant course and I will be booking up again for your Street Food one."
"I have just spent a wonderful morning with a friend learning how to cook 3 Thai dishes from basics. Jirapan is a brilliant teacher, she explained about all the different types of vegetables, herbs and spices and how to prepare them. There were lots of useful tips on how to prepare and cook the ingredients. We had a really fun morning in a group of 6 and at the end we all sat down together to eat the food we had prepared with a lovely glass of wine."
"We spent a wonderful morning with Jirapan, in her beautiful kitchen, making the most delicious food - a red chicken curry, a chicken stir-fry and some Thai fish cakes. She gave us lots of top tips and the class was suited to all abilities. We were then served the food we had made for lunch, together with a glass of wine."
"This was my second visit to Paya Thai Cooking, and I was not disappointed! Every time I attend I learn so much more than just the recipe for that day, acquiring general cooking tips and tricks from an expert chef! I will be attending again."
"Fantastic informative class, such a fun relaxed afternoon and delicious food."
"Great day out and very knowledgable instructor. Highly recommend."
Georgina S
Verified Buyer
"Had a great morning, learnt not just how to cook authentic Thai food but also about the ingredients used and why. Would thoroughly recommend and have already booked the next course."
"From booking to the actual day the experience was excellent, I'd recommend the cooking experience to anyone"
Paya Thai Cooking is rated 4.97 based on 344 reviews