Paya Thai Cooking Reviews

of reviewers recommend Paya Thai Cooking
Read Paya Thai Cooking Reviews

About Paya Thai Cooking:

Through Paya Thai Cooking we hope to share our love and passion for Thai food, offering simple, fun and friendly cooking classes

info@payathaicooking.co.uk

Paya Thai Cooking 5 star review on 23rd August 2020
John Creasey
Paya Thai Cooking 5 star review on 31st July 2020
Tami Heer
We really enjoyed our evening. Jirapan taught us how to cook three delicious Thai dishes all with fresh ingredients. It was fun and informal and I would definitely recommend. Thank you.
Wonderful evening cooking wonderful food! Was so helpful to get little tips about how to easily cook Thai food. Highly recommend as a different date night or gift!!
Paya Thai Cooking 5 star review on 19th October 2020
Excellent cooking school - retuned for a second lesson and thoroughly enjoyed it. Very well set up, great pace of learning! Will be back for more!
Great fun time cooking some delicious food with Jirapan. Great fresh ingredients used for everything. Instructions were clear. Tasted amazing!
Can’t wait for the next time we go to learn a different menu.
Paya Thai Cooking 5 star review on 17th October 2020 Paya Thai Cooking 5 star review on 17th October 2020
Jirapan was so friendly and fun the moment we arrived. The instruction was clear and I enjoyed learning some new, yet simple cooking tips and tricks. The food, of course, tasted out of this world and I can't wait to make it again!
My only slight frustration was that the portion of curry was quite small (1.5 chicken breasts), I do think for the cost of the course a larger portion serving 4 people might have been better. Everything else was fantastic though, I highly recommend!
Thanks to my daughter's exciting special birthday idea, the family enjoyed a wonderful experience learning how to cook some traditional Thai dishes. Jirapan was delightful, witty, funny and so interesting to listen to. We all felt at home cooking in her beautiful modern kitchen learning how to prepare the different ingredients whilst sipping wine. The whole experience was brilliant from start to finish and we finished by relaxing in Jirapan's dining room eating our dishes. The best bit was not having to do the washing up! I thoroughly recommend spending an afternoon with Jirapan in her kitchen. If you like Thai food you will not be disappointed. We actually brought home the leftovers and ate them this evening. It was absolutely delicious. With Jirapan's recipe cards we hope to organise our own Thai evening in the near future but will no doubt return to her kitchen to learn new dishes. Thank you Jirapan, you really made my special birthday even more special. Cathy
Paya Thai Cooking 5 star review on 12th October 2020 Paya Thai Cooking 5 star review on 12th October 2020 Paya Thai Cooking 5 star review on 12th October 2020
Really superb session. Family friendly, fun, interactive, informative and really enjoyed by our four teenage kids - which is a great achievement! A fantastic birthday treat for mum enjoyed by all the family!
We had an excellent time at our cooking class. With plenty of space in the kitchen and numbers reduced to only 4 people, we felt very comfortable and it was obvious that Jirapan had put a lot of thought into operating in a Covid world.
We cooked a wonderful menu and learnt a lot about the Thai ingredients and how to make the most of them. Most importantly it was great fun too.
I’d certainly recommend a cooking class with Jirapan.
Paya Thai Cooking 5 star review on 11th October 2020
We had a fantastic Thai cookery course this morning at Paya Thai. Jirapan was a wonderful host and excellent teacher. The food we cooked was absolutely amazing and we learnt so much about the ingredients, the flavours and combinations, preparation, techniques, cooking and tasting, and even came away with a shopping list of gadgets! The dishes vary but we cooked spare ribs, penang curry and dim sum.
The morning was run in a covid safe fashion, and the kitchen was immaculately clean - at least it was when we started, and we skipped the washing up, and we got to take home all our goodies in take away containers! It was a really fun day, informative and entertaining, and so looking forward to eating our spoils tonight.
Thoroughly recommended!! 5 stars.
I had never done anything like this before and it was just such a great afternoon. Jirapan is a wonderful host, her knowledge and enthusiasm really made the day. I learned so much that I would never have picked up from a cookery book.
A wonderful morning learning how to cook tasty Thai fayre. Had the opportunity to handle fresh, unusual ingredients and to cook a trio of Thai dishes. Quite possibly the best birthday present I've ever had. Looking forward to trying out my new skills and the recipes at home soon.
We had a brilliant afternoon, it was so much fun and the food was all delicious!
I loved my half day lesson - Jirapan brought the ingredients to life in a way I had never had before from a recipe book. The results were excellent and my family were extremely pleased with theirs Friday night meal! Thank you Jirapan for such an enjoyable and informative few hours
Elanor
Jirapan was engaging, knowledgeable and full of energy! Not only did we have great fun whilst keeping socially distanced but we also learnt lots (and took away the most amazing Thai food). Would defintely recommend and will be booking again for a different menu. Thank you!
A really enjoyable and relaxing evening. Jirapan was a great host and carefully explained how to use the right ingredients and cooking technique to produce well flavoured dishes. Will be returning to learn about cooking other menus in due course. Highly recommended for anyone who wants to learn about cooking authentic Thai food.
Jirapan so lovely to meet you and thank you for your great teaching skills as well as understanding the dishes and culture. Amazing cooking experience and would highly recommend to anyone - perfect for a gift or just to learn how to cook your favourite Thai dishes!
What a wonderful way to spend a few hours.

Having cooked Thai food for many years, I still found out new things, learnt some great techniques, some new recipes and also ended up with a lovely meal.

Jirapan is clearly a great cook, with lots of experience and a wonderful host.

Highly recommended.
The Thai cooking lesson on 19th September from Jirapan was first class. I found it very informative, easy to follow and learnt a lot from the day. You get to take the dishes home with you and we had a lovely meal that evening and I will make these dishes again. The next time I go I will take my daughter along.
What a wonderful morning!
I throughly enjoyed myself.
The setting was perfect. A large modern kitchen, a small class, only 4 of us so very easy to socially distance and expert tuition.
Nothing was too much trouble. Thank you.
Loved it!! Cannot recommend Jirapan’s cooking course enough to anyone. Me and my partner were lucky enough to do the private cooking class and had an amazing time. If anyone is remotely interested in Thai cuisine or just cooking in general and wants a knowledgeable enthusiastic and entertaining lesson then this is the class for you. We booked during the COVID outbreak and Jirapan ensured everything was in place for everyone to stay safe. Her kitchen is amazing and if anyone is thinking there may not be enough room you really have nothing to worry about.
Paya Thai Cooking 5 star review on 19th September 2020