Paya Thai Cooking Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Paya Thai Cooking

About Paya Thai Cooking: Through Paya Thai Cooking we hope to share our love and passion for Thai food, offering simple, fun and friendly cooking classes

info@payathaicooking.co.uk

Four Winds
Fullers Road
Rowledge

Tell us how Paya Thai Cooking made you happy

Dean A
"Thank you for a great experience cooking Thai food. From start to finish I thoroughly enjoyed myself mastering the three dishes! At the end you get to eat what you cooked! Jirapan explained the ingredients in detail for each dish. It was a very relaxed course and certainly I will be booking again in the near future to master the other courses...."
Louise S
"We had a wonderful morning cooking some impressive food. The detail that we were given about the ingredients and the ways in which to use them was brilliant. We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves and the resulting lunch was delicious!"
"I can’t recommend this course highly enough. Lovely instructor, fantastic kitchen to learn in and awesome dishes that were taught. I’m now confident about using some ingredients which previously intimidated me and I have a new take on cutting things correctly. Five stars 🌟 🌟🌟🌟🌟 Thank you for an awesome experience"
"Received this as a wedding present and it did not disappoint! Jirapan instantaneously makes you feel at home in her kitchen and fills you with confidence as you learn how to create the most amazing Thai dishes. We whipped up drunken noodles, a spicy beef salad and spring rolls all in the space of a couple of hours. Well worth a visit!"
"Course had the right amount of attendees. Everyone was friendly. Course was well run and at a good pace. All steps clearly defined. This is my 2nd time and there will soon be a third Neil, Lyndhurst"
"The class was excellent il be doing another one for sure! I learnt so much it seriously changed the game for my cooking! Many thanks"
"Thankyou so much for a lovely morning of Thai cooking. My mother and I had a wonderful experience and can’t wait to purchase some of the oriental ingredients and get started. The Thai green curry (my absolute favourite meal) was the best I’ve ever tasted and the papaya salad was to die for! The morning was well run and organised and we all got to sit down at the end and eat all our delicious food overlooking the beautiful garden."
"An excellent experience. Jirapan had everything under control and very well organized. She engaged everyone in the group as we went through cooking each of the dishes and had a whole wealth of context to provide on the dishes themselves, the ingredients and top tips to source and preserve them. I really enjoyed the course, and the lunch we created, and would thoroughly recommend it."
"Fantastic morning spent learning about new ingredients and cooking delicious food. Beautifully arranged, with superb attention to detail,"
"A wonderful experience which was so well organised from start to finish. Lovely group of people working well together. After the smell of preparing and cooking of the food we then sat down to eat it which was amazing and a nice glass of wine. Thank you both for looking after us all."
"This was my second visit to Jirapan's kitchen and I can honestly say that the experience was as good as the first. So much so I have booked a third course this month as I am thoroughly enjoying adding to my repertoire of Thai dishes. Jirapan engages everyone with her highly professional teaching skills and the venue is the perfect setting."
"We booked this for a small garden party 32 people. We selected 3 starters, 3 mains plus rice. Jirapan arrived with 2 others and took over the kitchen, they checked if we ready for starters and mingled with the guest it was very relaxed, then we went and got the mains from a serving table. The food was wonderful and suited everyone. They they put all left overs in containers and cleared up completely. I would highly recommend them. The quality of the food was excellent.The 3 of them were very pleasant and I was so impressed I think I may well book for a cookery class with my daughters and husband."
"I would highly recommend Paya Thai Cooking. Jaripan is a great host and her knowledge is amazing."
"Just to say what an excellent experience this was. The ingredients were plentiful and good quality, very clean kitchen with lots of utensils and the instruction on how to prepare the food was fantastic. Nothing was hurried and any questions were answered. Learned a considerable amount which I look forward to putting into practice at home. Finished with us sitting down to eat what we had prepared and cooked. Tasty and lots of it! Thoroughly enjoyed the experience and would definitely recommend. Thank you"
"We had the most amazing experience. Jirapan is a friendly and approachable teacher with a huge depth of knowledge. I already know that the recipes she taught us today will be staple meals in our house!"
"It was my third class with Jirapan, and again it was great! Lots of useful tips, great instructions and amazing food and atmosphere :)"
"Jirapan runs a highly professional, very well organised cookery class with an amazing array of fresh ingredients and classic Thai dishes, which are all consumed for lunch at the end of the session. She is an excellent teacher, she fully engages and involves the whole group every step of the way. We are already looking at future dates."
"Wonderful course learning how to cook delicious food . Greats instruction , location and value for money . A lovely gift from my sister and brother in law .,"
"What an experience! Not only do you get to cook with an incredibly talented chef but you also get an opportunity to learn about exotic ingredients and enjoy an incredible meal afterwards! This has truly been an unforgettable experience and I would encourage anyone passionate about Thai food to visit Jirapan in her fabulous kitchen! Thank you so much!"
"We had the most wonderful afternoon and evening cooking with Jirapan. We learnt a lot and now feel confident to cook the dishes again for our family and friends. Her gentle humour and calm teaching style was great and we would love to have another day to learn some more dishes. Thank you!"
"Had a fantastic time at Jirapan’s Thai street food cookery class. Jirapan is really knowledgable and her love for cooking shone through. Really well organised class and the food tasted amazing!"
Paya Thai Cooking is rated 4.98 based on 527 reviews