Paya Thai Cooking Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Paya Thai Cooking

About Paya Thai Cooking: Through Paya Thai Cooking we hope to share our love and passion for Thai food, offering simple, fun and friendly cooking classes

info@payathaicooking.co.uk

Four Winds
Fullers Road
Rowledge

Tell us how Paya Thai Cooking made you happy

Catherine W
"Jirapan is a charming, fun, informative, engaging, passionate chef and teacher. We had a wonderful experience learning about Thai herbs, spices, methods and cooking the most amazing food! Tasted even better than my favourite restaurant The Thai Terrace! I’m confident we will be able to recreate the menu for guests with our through instructions and suggested suppliers for Thai ingredients. I would recommend booking this course wholeheartedly. We had the best time, as will our future guests, best Christmas present the kids have ever given us; the gift that keeps on giving ;)"
Hannah
"We had a great time, lovely clean kitchen, passionate and personal cooking experience. Friendly and relaxed."
"This was my second cooking class with Jirapan and I enjoyed it very much! Lots of useful tips and advice on cooking, and amazing food :) The crucial thing for me was that she adjusted the recipes to be gluten-free, as I am coeliac, so I could enjoy all the food that was cooked in the class when we sat down to eat it. I came with a friend and she was really happy with the class as well. I will be coming back definitely!"
"Thank you Jirapan and team! We enjoyed your course so much and learnt lots, very interesting, fun, professional and informative course. The kitchen is beautiful and so clean! Delicious food and so good to know how to use the spices and ingredients, not only for the dishes we cooked but we can adapt our new knowledge for our own dishes."
"This was not just a class but a fantastic experience. Everything about the day was well planned and very enjoyable and I would highly recommend.. There should be a star rating for Excellent!"
"Jirapan made everything simple with outstanding results with basic spices."
"Very enjoyable and informative morning, finishing off with a truly delicious meal."
"Fantastic host, great teacher, delightful food. My daughter and I had a lovely time. Would highly recommend!!"
"We had amazing time on Friday. discovered flavor combinations that we didn't know... the pineapple with sticky onion and nut sauce. OUT OF THIS WORLD. we both were and still are feeling inspired by the session. Amazing facilities too. Easy to follow instructions, great hand out. everything was 10/10..."
"Absolutely superb experience. Jirapan was delightful and professional. The lesson was very well organised, we thoroughly enjoyed learning how to make and then eat the most amazing food.. can’t wait to put my new skills to the test."
"A very enjoyable morning cooking up some delicious genuine Thai food. Jirapan is a lovely host and teacher and makes you feel right at home. A fantastic way to celebrate my partners birthday. We will be back!"
"Excellent teaching, great environment and wonderful food. Would definitely recommend and do again. Thank you"
"Wonderful class went with my husband and we both learned a lot ! Delicious food 🥘"
"Had a splendid morning cooking the most delicious Thai food. The teaching was brilliant and venue really pleasant. We had a delicious lunch of what we had made afterwards. A highlight was the wonderful fresh lemongrass, turmeric, honey, ginger tea that we had whilst cooking."
"Lovely class, learnt a lot, had fun and made some delicious food!"
"We had a lot of fun and learned useful techniques to cook some really delicious food. It was great to meet others with a similar interest and Jirapam put everyone at ease so we were soon chatting away. When all was cooked, we moved to the elegant dining area to eat the results of our efforts, with a nice glass of wine. It's good to know that there is a range of menu options to cook, so we can extend our learning on another occasion. The advice on sourcing the best quality ingredients was also most useful. Highly recommended."
"I had the best time at my Paya Thai cooking class this morning. Jirapan was both an absolutely lovely lady and a fabulous teacher. Her skills are just fantastic and I have taken away so much from this. It was such a friendly and welcoming atmosphere and the food was delicious. I can’t wait to come back for my second go as I was lucky enough to be brought two classes and it truly has been the best birthday present!! Thank you Jirapan. I can’t wait to see and cook with you again"
"Hugely enjoyable and interrsting course. I learnt loads and will definitely use the recipes again."
"Excellent, informative and thoroughly enjoyable."
"I learnt so much on this course. It was great to find out about Thai ingredients, the class size of 6 was perfect and it was so easy to ask questions. I have already recreated all the dishes we made, my family was impressed😊. Thanks so much"
"Extremely well run cooking class with clear instructions on how to cook 3 very tasty courses. The whole experience was fun and the sit-down meal at the end of the cooking was most enjoyable. I will certainly recommend this experience to friends"
"What an excellent way to spend a Saturday morning! Coffee and cheerful welcome on arrival. Expert tuition every step of the way as Jirapan led us through our hands on workshop. Jirapan discussed the ingredients as well as providing great hints and tips along the way. We worked in two group of three to prepare all aspects of our meal. When everything was ready we sat down as a group to a glass of wine and fantastic lunch! Jirapan and her team made us feel most welcome and I'd recommend the experience."
Paya Thai Cooking is rated 4.98 based on 479 reviews