Paya Thai Cooking Reviews

of reviewers recommend Paya Thai Cooking
Read Paya Thai Cooking Reviews

About Paya Thai Cooking:

Through Paya Thai Cooking we hope to share our love and passion for Thai food, offering simple, fun and friendly cooking classes

info@payathaicooking.co.uk

Sam R
Paya Thai Cooking 5 star review on 10th July 2021
Sam R
Alex W
Absolutely fantastic! We came on a stag and had such a great time. We all learned some great new things and Jirapan was a great host and chef. We will definitely be back. Thank you again.
Jirapan was a lovely teacher. She was very organised, welcoming and clear in her instructions. The session was relaxed and friendly. We all thoroughly enjoyed it!
Really enjoyable & informative morning. The food we cooked was delicious and we can't wait to try cooking it again. We were given recipe sheets with advice on where to get some of the Thai ingredients which was really helpful. Jirapan explained everything clearly & made it feel very easy to know what we needed to do. A really lovely experience and we would recommend it to anyone.
This class was amazing. The facility is nice, clean and comfortable to be in. The location is very nice as well. But the best part is the instructor Jirapan. She is a great cook and a teacher. Her recipes are 100% authentic, delicious and full of flavor. Our instructor went an extra mile for us showing and explaining things that were even not a part of the class. WOW! She also taught us some cool Thai kitchen hacks that can only be taught one-on-one and can’t be found in YouTube videos or written recipes. In addition to that Jirapan is very friendly, hospitable and simply fun to be around. I highly recommend the class and my rating is 10 out of 5. I’m definitely coming back for more lessons because you can’t have enough of Thai food. Khop Pun Krap!
Paya Thai Cooking 5 star review on 11th July 2021
I thoroughly enjoyed the cooking lesson which had plenty of guidance and background information so no prior knowledge was needed. Food was good too!
I had the most wonderful experience cooking with Jirapan. Her home was spotless, the teaching engaging and fun, and the food was amazing!! I have taken so much away with me from the experience x thank you !
A great evening learning how to make Thai street food with the expert tuition of Jirapan. Really clear instructions and help to guide me to create some very tasty dishes (and plenty of them!) with a few Thai tricks to make them truly authentic. Brilliant and highly recommend! Enjoyed one of the dishes as soon as I got home with a refreshing beer!
Paya Thai Cooking 5 star review on 10th July 2021 Paya Thai Cooking 5 star review on 10th July 2021
What a delightful class I had at Paya Thai Cooking earlier this month. Jirapan made it such fun as well as informative! I love cooking and was delighted to come away with your delicious recipes (as well as the food we cooked). The various tips, e.g. the best way to chop ginger, as well as how to get the oil from coconut milk, were very helpful and the cookery books don’t tell you this! Having made the massaman paste from scratch, it has given me the confidence to do this with other pastes. Thank you.
An amazing morning with Jirapan - we learnt so much and created amazing dishes that tasted better than any Thai food I’ve had - and I love Thai food!
Paya Thai Cooking 5 star review on 6th July 2021 Paya Thai Cooking 5 star review on 6th July 2021 Paya Thai Cooking 5 star review on 6th July 2021 Paya Thai Cooking 5 star review on 6th July 2021 Paya Thai Cooking 5 star review on 6th July 2021
This was an absolutely fantastic experience. I learnt so much and had such a great time. Jirapan was delightful and most happy to have further discussion and answer any extra questions about Thai cuisine! A very professional service with the friendliness and charm of an independent class. I thoroughly enjoyed my time and hope to return and try out another menu!
Had a private lesson for my girlfriends birthday, couldn’t recommend it more, we had so much fun and the food was amazing! Will 100% be going back.
Beautiful kitchen. Fantastic presentation. Very helpful tutor. Delicious results. Cannot wait to go again. Sate sauce and beef massamam fantastic thank you for your preparation, assistance and your cleaner too.
Paya Thai Cooking 5 star review on 2nd July 2021 Paya Thai Cooking 5 star review on 2nd July 2021 Paya Thai Cooking 5 star review on 2nd July 2021
What a lovely day I had on the 19th June. Jirapan is an excellent teacher and I loved the menu I had chosen. The food was delicious. Would love the photos that were taken. Will be booking another session with my son in the future.
Absolutely exceptional afternoon cooking with Jirapan. She is so talented at teaching you how to cook Thai food and makes the experience so incredibly joyful. Will certainly be booking again and recommend it to friends of mine interested in Thai cooking. Thank you!
Excellent course! Well organised with all ingredients and kit next to each participant Easy to follow instructions and a delightful teacher. Would highly recommend.
We had a private group on Saturday 26th June cooking spring rolls, sea bass with 3 flavour sauce and pad Thai. Jirapan, as always was very welcoming, friendly and an excellent teacher/chef. We have learnt new recipes and tips, along with enjoying the wonderful food last night. Thanks Jirapan, we will be back for a 3rd visit soon. Martin B
We had a lovely morning with Jirapan and two other ladies making three amazing Thai dishes. Everything was provided and Jirapan is a great teacher, explaining everything clearly and giving lots of tips about Thai cooking. I think we will be back and would highly recommend.
A fantastic class with Jirapan who is not only a wonderfully informative teacher but a great host with the cooking class being lots of fun too. Thanks again Jirapan and I can't wait to put your guidance to practice!
Fantastic course!! Jirapan really knows her stuff. Food was delicious and relatively easy to make (with the proper guidance). Highly recommend!!
What a superb evening with Jirapan, delicious food and very knowledgeable. Highly recommend Jirapan - Thank you
Paya Thai Cooking is rated 4.98 based on 692 reviews