Paya Thai Cooking Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Paya Thai Cooking

About Paya Thai Cooking: Through Paya Thai Cooking we hope to share our love and passion for Thai food, offering simple, fun and friendly cooking classes

info@payathaicooking.co.uk

Four Winds
Fullers Road
Rowledge

How would you rate Paya Thai Cooking?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Lindsay M
"We really enjoyed our cooking lesson today, the food was absolutely delicious and a perfect amount of people. Would definitely recommend"
Sarah B
"A fantastic afternoon spent learning about authentic Thai cuisine, top tips and great to eat what we made to experience the wonderful flavours, learnt so much! Thank you Jirapan"
"We had a family cooking experience for 12 on a Sunday afternoon which really spiced up our weekend: Tom Yum soup, pad thai, and massaman curry... we feasted well and even had enough left to take home and enjoy the next day. Jirapan and her team were superb hosts and Jirapan's enthusiasm, humour and ability to explain the nuances of ingredients was well appreciated by us all. We can highly recommend the experience."
"We had a really great day cooking with Jirapan. Jirapan is a brilliant chef, a great teacher and a really nice person. I’d recommend this class to anyone who has an interest in Thai cooking."
Posted 1 hour ago
"Had a lovely warm welcome by the whole family. Great, clear tutorial and a very yummy lunch! I will be recommending the day to my friends and family."
"A very enjoyable and instructive morning. We got a lot of tips that would have been impossible to discover otherwise, and produced some delicious food. Highly recommended!"
"Very personal service and a great social afternoon. It was really interesting to learn about all the correct ingredients to use and where to find and cook them! Thank you again."
"Jirapan was a great teacher, very helpful, engaging and interesting. We learnt some new skills and gained knowledge of ingredients that we had not all used before, including handy tips for getting the most out of them and where to buy them. Overall a great evening - thank you Jirapan!"
"Friendly, informative and great fun. Ingredients fresh and interesting and the environment spotless. Food was delicious though too hot for some. Jirapan was amazing. A great way to spend quality family time together."
"We were given A Paya Thai cookery class as a present. It was a happy fun creative interesting present. A lovely day of learning to cook and eat a truly delicious meal . The teacher could not have been more lovely"
"An amazing day that has inspired me to cook as well just eat Thai food. Also, some amazing tips on dealing with chillis! Thank you so much. Sheena"
"We really enjoyed our class and liked seeing how the flavours built up. The food was delicious and we feel inspired to try the recipes ourselves. Thank you for a lovely afternoon."
"Just the right class size (6) and a splendid kitchen to cook in. Some great tips, explanations of ingredients and methods to make authentic Thai food. Jirapan is full of enthusiasm for her native cuisine. A really enjoyable afternoon and of course mouth-watering meal to finish."
"It was a really fun afternoon. The food was delicious and I feel confident that I could now make it at home!"
"Great relaxed environment. simple instructions and no big chef ego. lots of useful shortcuts and tips. delicious results! cant wait to put the new recipes to the test as I know my wife will love it1 Thanks again Jiripan"
"I really enjoyed my experience! Jirapan was excellent, professional and friendly, we had a lovely time in my home. As someone who cooks a lot of Asian food, I asked Jirapan to come up with something out of the ordinary. She did and taught me her favourite foods from childhood. It was a success all round and will definitely recommend Paya Thai to my friends. Thank you and look forward to seeing you again soon. Kind regards, Denise xx"
"My daughter booked the cookery course for my 60th birthday. It turned out to be the perfect birthday present. We were greeted with tea. Then Jirapan introduced us to the unfamiliar ingredients; smelling and tasting each. We then proceeded to create and eat three delicious dishes under the expert guidance of Jirapan. The whole experience felt as though we had been invited to the home of a good friend. Great day, great experience - I would fully recommend your course to anyone"
"This was a superbly run, hands on, cookery class. Stunning venue and small, delightful, group. No pressure. You could just be yourself and enjoy. After being introduced to each other we met with a fruit bowl full of, colourful, fresh, ingredients and got to know about the ones that we were less familiar with or had never met before. Useful tips a plenty and what can and cannot be substituted. What flavours are a MUST and where you can cheat without wrecking your dish. At the end of the afternoon we sat down with new friends and enjoyed a delicious Thai meal. This is a great gift for a friend or loved one or simply indulge yourself! Menu's vary so multiple attendances are not a problem. Highly recommended."
"It was an enjoyable morning learning our chosen Thai recipes with Jirapan and her assistant! I learnt so much and would definitely return and will recommend to everyone I know what a great way to treat someone instead of presents!! The demonstration was extremely interesting with good participation...great fun!"
"Jirapan gave us lots of tips and suggestions to cook authentic Thai dishes. She was able to create a friendly and informal atmosphere. High standard of hygiene and top quality of ingredients used. Highly recommended experience!"
"Very informative, clear instructions with lots of supporting information. Good clear demonstrations followed by own cooking to try the skills"
"Great instruction - very friendly and knowledgeable - a great cooking experience"
"We have just had an exceptional Saturday morning with Jirapan at Paya Thai cooking. As a group of Wine got friends, we cooked three sublime dishes under Jirapan’s skilful instruction. She is passionate about her craft, and that passion runs off. To then eat together what we had cooked together made for a perfect end to an amazing experience. Thank you, Jaripan. You gave us a wonderful time."
Paya Thai Cooking is rated 4.97 based on 319 reviews