Paya Thai Cooking Reviews

5.0
Based on 771 reviews
Read Paya Thai Cooking Reviews

About Paya Thai Cooking:

Through Paya Thai Cooking we hope to share our love and passion for Thai food, offering simple, fun and friendly cooking classes

info@payathaicooking.co.uk

Paya Thai Cooking 5 star review on 28th March 2022
Gary S
Paya Thai Cooking 5 star review on 28th March 2022
Gary S
We enjoyed a fabulous afternoon learning how to cook three authentic Thai dishes. Jirapan warmly welcomed us into her kitchen and explained all of the ingredients and techniques that we would be using. We were really pleased with the results, which smelled and tasted delicious! We learned such a lot and had great fun doing it. I would highly recommend the course.
Paya Thai Cooking 5 star review on 15th May 2022
We had such a great morning with Jirapan in her lovely home. The recipes were really great, and the information provided was way beyond anything you'd get from a recipe book. We'll no doubt be booking another course soon! Thank you Jirapan!
Had a great 1 on 1 lesson and it was fantastic, Jirapan was very knowledgeable and very welcoming and personal and I had a great day
Such a fantastic, fun cooking class with a great teacher, will be back to do another.
Paya Thai Cooking 5 star review on 8th May 2022 Paya Thai Cooking 5 star review on 8th May 2022 Paya Thai Cooking 5 star review on 8th May 2022
Excellent instruction on cooking authentic Thai food. It tasted amazing. Malcolm and Robyn Moretonhampstead Dartmoor
Absolutely brilliant. Jirapan is incredibly knowledgeable and was able to give lots of information about the history behind the cooking styles. As a professional chef I was keen to understand and expand my knowledge, Jirapan did not let me down!! The food we made was enpoint and really enabled me explore the flavour profiles. A great day, thankyou.
Paya Thai Cooking 5 star review on 30th April 2022
My husband and I really enjoyed this class. It was very well run, we learnt our favourite Thai dishes and Jirapan was really professional and friendly. The space the class was held in was beautiful too. We highly recommend this to anyone who wants to learn Thai cooking - you will not be disappointed. Thank you Jirapan and hopefully we will meet again for another class in the future.
Sensational tasty food cooked by oneself was amazing. Our host was very clear and demonstrated each step for the preparation, so there was no stress. The time passed very quickly as we were busy nearly all the time. She attended to each individual, helping out when she spotted a need. An excellent session. Loved it.
Jirapan was an amazing host, in a beautiful setting. Her knowledge of Thai food (originating from Ko Pha Ngan) was extensive. She advised on how to make the most of the ingredients in the UK and we left with pots of green Thai curry, papaya salad and pad Thai noodles. An amazing afternoon.
Paya Thai Cooking 5 star review on 28th March 2022 Paya Thai Cooking 5 star review on 28th March 2022 Paya Thai Cooking 5 star review on 28th March 2022 Paya Thai Cooking 5 star review on 28th March 2022
I thoroughly enjoyed my Thai coking course yesterday which was very professionally run yet also a really nice relaxed atmosphere. All the ingredients were extremely fresh, beautifully presented and explained. All the equipment was thoughtfully laid out and efficiently cleared away or washed for us after each use. Jirapan was a fantastic host and teacher and the meals we prepared were delicious. I can't wait to try them again at home with the recipe sheets we have been given. Thank you Jirapan.
A really interesting and enjoyable session after which, with the patient guidance of Jirapan we had all produced a tasty, spicy Thai meal. We were given in depth details of the ingredients and techniques of preparation and cooking. Excellent!
Very well prepared professional course, suitable for all abilities as help is always at hand. I was so pleased with the results of my cooking, made so as the quality of the fresh ingredients were so good.
Jirapan was a brilliant teacher of Thai techniques with full explanations of spices and ingredients - even where to obtain them. A most enjoyable evening and tasting session at the end. Would love to go again exploring different recipes. One member that night was a shining example of how good the session was as it was her 6 visit!. Many thanks for a most enjoyable experience and it was nice to meet other likewise Thai enthusiasts. Thank you so much again, Stefania
Excellent knowledge of Thai cuisine and products. J’s class was relaxed and informative. I would recommend to anyone and I shall certainly be going to another.
The whole family took part in this fabulous teaching session. Jirapan welcomed us with a coffee, tea and other drinks to settle us in, and then off we cooked! She was so knowledgeable and skilled and ensured both old and young (youngest was 12) were engaged and learning. Great tips and brilliant skills were learnt, and made this interactive afternoon a fun occasion for all. Needless to say, the food was amazing! We are still all taking about it a week later and would love to do another class. Thanks so much!
“Paya Thai Cooking classes are excellent and Jirapan is simply BRILLIANT! We went as a family of 4 (my husband, and 2 daughters) as a half term activity. Jirapan was amazing making sure my 14 year old was completely involved, supporting her with knife skills. We were taught the key ingredients for the recipes and tasted them in their raw state and then how best to cook with them. The kitchen/set up is great, and Jirapan is an extremely knowledgeable and informative Chef, who is great fun and excellent at teaching....! We have always loved Thai Cuisine though never had a first clue how to cook this. However, through the lesson we can now cook our favourite 3 dishes and will be back the learn how to cook more dishes. We cooked, learnt, tasted then brought home our left overs to eat for dinner. My 14 year old said ‘I really enjoyed today’ (and a 14 year old admitting to this is a huge compliment). Thank you for an amazing experience. Rachel x
Paya Thai Cooking 'open' classes are excellent and Jirapan is simply BRILLIANT! The kitchen/set up is great, and Jirapan is an extremely knowledgeable and informative Chef, who is great fun and excellent at teaching....! I have always loved Thai Cuisine though never had a first clue how to cook this. However, having now completed 3no classes I can now cook several delicious dishes.... and as a result now booked a further 4no classes and can't wait! So see you soon Jirapan... Best! Matt
I highly recommend and speak highly enough about Paya Thai Cooking and Jirapan is simply Brilliant!! Her classes and kitchen set up are great and they are fun, highly informative as she is very experienced with a wealth of knowledge and importantly an excellent teacher! I have always loved Thai food though never had a clue how to cook this. However, having just completed my first 3no lessons - I am now able to cook a number of dishes that are totally delicious... so much so I am hooked and have just booked a further 4no lessons in the coming weeks as I can't wait to learn more!! Many thanks for all Jirapan - and see you soon!
Absolutely brilliant,
The class was lots of fun with very clear instructions and a lot of useful explanations about the ingredients we were usng.
Paya Thai Cooking is rated 4.98 based on 771 reviews