Paya Thai Cooking Reviews

of reviewers recommend Paya Thai Cooking
Read Paya Thai Cooking Reviews

About Paya Thai Cooking:

Through Paya Thai Cooking we hope to share our love and passion for Thai food, offering simple, fun and friendly cooking classes

info@payathaicooking.co.uk

Paya Thai Cooking 5 star review on 17th October 2020
Matt T
Paya Thai Cooking 5 star review on 11th October 2020
Jayne W
I cannot think of a better way to spend an afternoon. Jirapan is simply the loveliest host.

This was our second class and it was yet again incredible. It's wonderful to be able to learn from such an accomplished chef and learn how to make the dishes I so adore.

Fresh, authentic ingredients and you get a folder with the recipes to take home. Also set up to be Covid safe.

Time to book a third class!
Wonderful way to learn Thai Cooking
My daughter (who is a great cook) and I (typical father who can not cook) attend the course with Jirapan, we both had a fun time together learnt how to make a green curry & pad Thai, including the curry paste to start with. Highly recommend and you get some great food to take home. Something you must do even if you are not into cooking! 5 stars!
Martin
Brilliant ...... fantastic ....... excellent!! Great fun, informative cookery class yesterday, with very tasty results. Couldn't fault anything, and would love to go back again sometime for another class.
It was a wonderful experience with a great teacher, lovely cooking area and wow the food at the end was absolutely delicious! I was introduced to new spices and vegetables, taught some techniques that I can take into my everyday cooking. My husband thought the food was better than that well known Thai chain (GS)! Due to COVID restrictions the number of people allowed in the kitchen was halved but that only made the experience more intimate and enjoyable for me. Would strongly recommend this course.
This experience was fantastic! Well structured, thought out and executed. The chose of menu was great and the final products delicious. The procedures put in place to comply with the current covid legislations made you feel safe and reassured and it didn't feel to take away from what a great experience it was. Would highly recommend.
An excellent course, well organised, very efficiently run, a friendly atmosphere, superb food. Altogether a pleasure to attend
Our group of three had a fantastic morning in Jirapan’s professional and welcoming kitchen. An extremely informative and enjoyable time was had by all. The three Thai recipes we learnt to cook were absolutely delicious. Shall definitely be returning for another course.
It was such an enjoyable day. We learnt lots, made delicious food (which I will definitely make again) and got to eat it at the end. Paya was very knowledgeable and lead the session in a fun and relaxed way. Would definitely recommend!
The course was fantastic, very informative and enjoyable. Jirapan was a very good teacher, making learning even easier. Will definitely come again. Thanks very much
We really enjoyed our evening. Jirapan taught us how to cook three delicious Thai dishes all with fresh ingredients. It was fun and informal and I would definitely recommend. Thank you.
Wonderful evening cooking wonderful food! Was so helpful to get little tips about how to easily cook Thai food. Highly recommend as a different date night or gift!!
Paya Thai Cooking 5 star review on 19th October 2020
Excellent cooking school - retuned for a second lesson and thoroughly enjoyed it. Very well set up, great pace of learning! Will be back for more!
Great fun time cooking some delicious food with Jirapan. Great fresh ingredients used for everything. Instructions were clear. Tasted amazing!
Can’t wait for the next time we go to learn a different menu.
Paya Thai Cooking 5 star review on 17th October 2020 Paya Thai Cooking 5 star review on 17th October 2020
Jirapan was so friendly and fun the moment we arrived. The instruction was clear and I enjoyed learning some new, yet simple cooking tips and tricks. The food, of course, tasted out of this world and I can't wait to make it again!
My only slight frustration was that the portion of curry was quite small (1.5 chicken breasts), I do think for the cost of the course a larger portion serving 4 people might have been better. Everything else was fantastic though, I highly recommend!
Thanks to my daughter's exciting special birthday idea, the family enjoyed a wonderful experience learning how to cook some traditional Thai dishes. Jirapan was delightful, witty, funny and so interesting to listen to. We all felt at home cooking in her beautiful modern kitchen learning how to prepare the different ingredients whilst sipping wine. The whole experience was brilliant from start to finish and we finished by relaxing in Jirapan's dining room eating our dishes. The best bit was not having to do the washing up! I thoroughly recommend spending an afternoon with Jirapan in her kitchen. If you like Thai food you will not be disappointed. We actually brought home the leftovers and ate them this evening. It was absolutely delicious. With Jirapan's recipe cards we hope to organise our own Thai evening in the near future but will no doubt return to her kitchen to learn new dishes. Thank you Jirapan, you really made my special birthday even more special. Cathy
Paya Thai Cooking 5 star review on 12th October 2020 Paya Thai Cooking 5 star review on 12th October 2020 Paya Thai Cooking 5 star review on 12th October 2020
Really superb session. Family friendly, fun, interactive, informative and really enjoyed by our four teenage kids - which is a great achievement! A fantastic birthday treat for mum enjoyed by all the family!
We had an excellent time at our cooking class. With plenty of space in the kitchen and numbers reduced to only 4 people, we felt very comfortable and it was obvious that Jirapan had put a lot of thought into operating in a Covid world.
We cooked a wonderful menu and learnt a lot about the Thai ingredients and how to make the most of them. Most importantly it was great fun too.
I’d certainly recommend a cooking class with Jirapan.
Paya Thai Cooking 5 star review on 11th October 2020
We had a fantastic Thai cookery course this morning at Paya Thai. Jirapan was a wonderful host and excellent teacher. The food we cooked was absolutely amazing and we learnt so much about the ingredients, the flavours and combinations, preparation, techniques, cooking and tasting, and even came away with a shopping list of gadgets! The dishes vary but we cooked spare ribs, penang curry and dim sum.
The morning was run in a covid safe fashion, and the kitchen was immaculately clean - at least it was when we started, and we skipped the washing up, and we got to take home all our goodies in take away containers! It was a really fun day, informative and entertaining, and so looking forward to eating our spoils tonight.
Thoroughly recommended!! 5 stars.
I had never done anything like this before and it was just such a great afternoon. Jirapan is a wonderful host, her knowledge and enthusiasm really made the day. I learned so much that I would never have picked up from a cookery book.
A wonderful morning learning how to cook tasty Thai fayre. Had the opportunity to handle fresh, unusual ingredients and to cook a trio of Thai dishes. Quite possibly the best birthday present I've ever had. Looking forward to trying out my new skills and the recipes at home soon.
Paya Thai Cooking is rated 4.98 based on 660 reviews