Paya Thai Cooking Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Paya Thai Cooking

About Paya Thai Cooking: Through Paya Thai Cooking we hope to share our love and passion for Thai food, offering simple, fun and friendly cooking classes

info@payathaicooking.co.uk

Four Winds
Fullers Road
Rowledge

How would you rate Paya Thai Cooking ?

Why not write another review on a recent company you have used and be in with a chance to win Ā£250 Amazon Gift Card. Review Another Company

John C
"Great experience superly run - i am preparing my first Thai dish tomorrow šŸ˜Ž"
Katie G
"The group class was fantastic, and I will be recommending the class to all my friends that love Thai food! Jirapan who taught the class, is very friendly and personable. She was very flexible and managed to cater and teach a meat, pescitarian and vegetarian version of the the same dish for the different dietary requirements in the class, which I was very grateful for. The ingredients and the end creations were as if they had been made in Thailand, very fresh and the best Thai food I've eaten. I am so inspired to learn more, thankyou!"
Verified Buyer
"I love Thai food and I have cooked it before but from now on I will cook it correctly. Tutorial about the ingredients and full methodology and at the end sat down with the group to eat the most incredible food ever. Jirapan Is a great chef and host and I loved my afternoons trip in to the world of Thai cooking ... would I do it again 100% yes and you should as well. Thanks so much for the best cooking class ever. Jonathan."
"Best cooking class I have done, with clear easy to follow instructions, you will get many useful tips. Thai green curry and Pad Thai recipies are amazing."
"What a brilliant morning cooking -Jirapan is an amazing teacher of her art. Not only did we learn how to cook some delicious Thai dishes but we also learnt so much about the ingredients and where they are typically sourced in Thailand. A brilliant activity to do as a couple or with friends, full of fun and laughter set in a relaxing homely environment. Thank you Jirapan, I'll be booking another one again soon!"
"Very thorough tuition and the whole morning was very enjoyable."
"This was an excellent experience with a very welcoming host and tutor. I feel like I really learnt something and the recipe pack will act as a useful prompt. Would definitely do it again. Highly recommended."
"I learnt how to make some Thai dishes and now I’m feel capable to make at home."
"Very relaxed and enjoyable and it was good to actually be shown how to make these dishes, lots of tips and things I wasn't aware of - very different to just following a recipe from a book."
Verified Buyer
"Jirapan is an excellent and enthusiastic teacher. I had such an enjoyable morning learning all about Thai herbs, spices and vegetables and how to cook them all perfectly to make a Thai green curry and pad Thai that were as good as I've eaten in a Thai restaurant. She makes the classes feel very relaxed and fun with a good balance between demonstrations and hands on learning. I would definitely do another course and recommend this to people. I'm not surprised her courses are booked up months in advance!"
"A really lovely day cooking with Jirapan. We learnt a lot and the food we made was delicious. Jirapan is a lovely person who explained everything with patience and conciseness. It was an absolute pleasure to spend the morning on the course."
"Jirapan made the class fun and educational. I would highly recommend her."
"Great fun - special evening! Learnt so much. Thank you Jirspan."
"Jirapan was a wonderful teacher and the dishes we created were Interesting and delicious. I hosted the evening in my own home, but Jirapan brought everything she needed and more importantly left my kitchen spotless."
"We had a wonderful afternoon learning new skills and meeting new people. Jirapan was an absolute delight, it was a great experience, one I would definitely recommend. The food we cooked was also delicious, a real treat. Thank you and we hope to come back and learn a new menu."
"I have attended 3 Paya Thai Cooking classes now and thoroughly enjoyed every one of them. You can get recipes for Thai dishes online - but what you can't get are preparation and cooking techniques as well as advice on the best ingredients to make your dish authentic. I have obtained these from my cookery classes and now feel confident in this gorgeous cuisine."
Georgina G
Verified Buyer
"My husband and I had a fantastic few hours learning how to cool three authentic Thai dishes. It was very fun and informative and has given us the confidence to go home and cook up a Thai feast! Would highly recommend to everyone!"
"We thought the morning was brilliant. Jirapan ran us through the preparation and method of cooking Thai food, with many explanations of the best way to achieve the excellent meal that we then ate for lunch with the other students. We found Jirapan to be extremely professional and clear with her teaching. All this in the beautiful setting of her lovely home and kitchen. Hilary and Tony Hills"
"Jirapan is such a great teacher, she makes the class fun and has amazing knowledge of thai food. Beautiful setting and brilliant facilities and the food....OMG incredible! This is the second course that I have with Jirapan and I can't wait to do another."
"Learning new dishes that I feel I could do at home that I’d only ever eaten in restaurants was great."
Paya Thai Cooking is rated 4.98 based on 386 reviews