Paya Thai Cooking Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Paya Thai Cooking

About Paya Thai Cooking: Through Paya Thai Cooking we hope to share our love and passion for Thai food, offering simple, fun and friendly cooking classes

info@payathaicooking.co.uk

Four Winds
Fullers Road
Rowledge

How would you rate Paya Thai Cooking ?

Hannah
"We had a great time, lovely clean kitchen, passionate and personal cooking experience. Friendly and relaxed."
"This was my second cooking class with Jirapan and I enjoyed it very much! Lots of useful tips and advice on cooking, and amazing food :) The crucial thing for me was that she adjusted the recipes to be gluten-free, as I am coeliac, so I could enjoy all the food that was cooked in the class when we sat down to eat it. I came with a friend and she was really happy with the class as well. I will be coming back definitely!"
"I thoroughly enjoyed my first ever cooking class. Our host, Jirapan, was an excellent teacher. Instructions were very clear, infomative and easy to follow. After 3-4 hours the six want-to-be chefs produced a fantastic authentic meal of three dishes which we enjoyed together with a glass of wine. Wonderful way to spend an afternoon. If your interested in Thai cooking, look no further than Paya Thai Cooking. You won’t be disappointed."
"A fantastic experience with a brilliant chef"
"Absolutely brilliant. Friendly, competent and knowledgeable teaching . And completely delicious food."
"Brilliant experience. Learned so much. Looking forward to cooking at home."
"Amazing class! First time I’ve ever done anything like this and I truly enjoyed it. Jirapan was so welcoming & made us feel very comfortable. She’s also exceptional skilled."
"What a lovely time we had learning how to cook the most wonderful Thai food under the expert tuition of Jirapan, Thank you so much ,would recommend this course 100%."
"I have just return from my third course with Paya Thai. A brilliant course extremley well run learning to cook fabulous food and then the bonus of sitting down to eat it too. Now to book the next one - I will be back"
"A group of 6 of us did this for a friends birthday and it was great fun, very informative and delicious! Would definitely recommend it and do it again! Thank you so much. X"
"The course was superb & far exceeded our expectations. Jirapan is a fantastic tutor but she also happens to have a warm manner & a genuine interest in her students' learning. It was amazing how much valuable teaching about authentic Thai cooking & ingredients Jirapan packed into 3 hours with time left to enjoy the most delicious Thai curry amongst other authentic foods we cooked in that beautiful setting. We shall be back to learn more authentic recipes soon. Thanks for a wonderful experience."
"This exceeded my expectations, I absolutely loved it! Very relaxed atmosphere & easy to follow. I cannot wait to cook up the recipes for my family."
"A fantastic evening learning to cook Thai cuisine with friends. A knowledgeable and most welcoming chef in a spotlessly clean venue using quality ingredients. A most professional experience."
"We had a lovely evening learning to use all the right ingredients to make authentic Thai food. It was entertaining, interesting and great fun. Even if I say it myself the finished article was delicious!"
"Absolutely fantastic! So well informed and understandable. Can’t wait to book again !"
"We had an amazing day at our private cooking class at home. Jirapan was very knowledgeable and a great, patient teacher and the food we made was amazing! We'd love to do another class and learn more recipes! We would highly recommend!"
"I love Thai food and the experience I had learning to cook this elegant cuisine this morning was amazing! No more shop bought paste for me! A really relaxing, informal environment and great fun. Thank you so much, Jirapan, for a fantastic morning."
"Loved this morning. Instructive , clear, interesting, and ending with a delicious meal. Will definitley come again. Thanks very much"
"Most informative, professional and enjoyable. I can thoroughly recommend Paya Thai!"
"Educational, fun, tasty, social, spicy..... amazing time"
Paya Thai Cooking is rated 4.98 based on 455 reviews