Paya Thai Cooking Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Paya Thai Cooking

About Paya Thai Cooking: Through Paya Thai Cooking we hope to share our love and passion for Thai food, offering simple, fun and friendly cooking classes

info@payathaicooking.co.uk

Four Winds
Fullers Road
Rowledge

How would you rate Paya Thai Cooking ?

Fiona S
"Abfab!πŸ‘So enjoyable from start to finish & extremely inspiring. Can't wait to use my new knife & get creative!πŸ˜†πŸ·πŸ·"
Stacey C
"Fantastic! This was our third cookery class with Jirapan. The class is fun, informative and all of the food is delicious. The kitchen is amazing and the classes are always well organised with professional delivery. Overall I highly recommend Paya Thai Cooking."
Kirsty P
"Absolutely fantastic morning! Jirapan, is amazing, friendly funny and has so much knowledge! The food we cooked was Devine, good portions and not rushed. A first class experience and I can’t want to go back!"
"I had a great day and really enjoyed learning about all the separate ingredients before they all came together. I feel a lot more confident about tackling dishes I love but would otherwise have been put off making from scratch. We had just the right number of people and the day is very well planned. The food we made was absolutely delicious. I would thoroughly recommend."
"A friend and I joined a class in May and loved our day with Jirapan. Her home is beautiful and the food delicious - very authentic. Would highly recommend as a gift for someone with a love of Thai food."
"Really enjoyable and informative class. Has certainly inspired me to cook Thai would consider another class. Friendly and helpful tuition"
"That was my 3rd cooking class, and I think it is wonderful. Not only do I learn recipes, but Jirapan always demonstrates tips and tricks to improve my knowledge of Thai cooking techniques, in a friendly, fun environment. The classes are held in excellent facilities with excellent assistants (no washing up 😊)"
"Fantastic instruction and very tasty results!!"
"Jiripan made me welcome from start to finish. The course was very much hands on and not only did I learn a lot about preparing and cooking sometimes unusual Thai vegetables that I had never come across before but the whole experience was great fun. It culminated with us all sitting around a table in her beautiful kitchen to enjoy the fruits of our labours. I would highly recommend this course."
"Jirapan gave excellent demonstrations for the recipes and had a wealth of knowledge on Thai food. The course was very well organised and informative. An enjoyable experience accompanied by delicious food."
"We had a great time at Paya Thai Cooking. In a very relaxed and cool kitchen, we learnt some handy techniques and tasty recipes that we'll certainly use again. Very tempted to go back to try some different dishes."
"What a brilliant experience - Learning to cook beautiful food from scratch from such a great teacher!"
"Such a warm welcome. The class was fun and we learnt so much, very hands-on but nothing difficult (if you are not a confident cook) and the food was delicious. Jirapan explained everything clearly, with humour, and also advising where we could buy ingredients that were maybe not familiar to us. We were never rushed and the class culminated in us eating what we had cooked. A really lovely morning - mixed age group of 6 in total which worked really well and was fun. Highly recommend and we would love to go back another time as there are choices of menus to cook. This was a great Xmas gift from our daughter. Thank you agan Jirapan."
"Jirapan was a relaxed and informative chef who made the whole process seem easy. With just six participants we were able to contribute to the cooking experience in a hands on manner. Better yet we got to eat the results of our labours. A truly delightful Xmas present!"
"Loved it! The welcome was great, and the hosts were so warm and friendly. I'm an exceptionally basic cook and I left confident that I could make the dishes at home."
"Jirapan created a very relaxed atmosphere and was very informative about the food and its origins. There were 6 people in the class which was the right number. The duration of the class was just right at 3.5 hours enabling the group to get the best out of the afternoon and to taste the fruits of our labour! This was a birthday present from friends and on their behalf was money well spent!"
"The course itself was very informative and fun. On trying to recreate the Thai green curry at home I surprised myself by creating what was probably the best Thai green curry I’ve had. I also had some follow-up questions after the course, which Jirapan was very helpful with."
"It was a very relaxed environment and Jirapan was a knowledgeable and informative host chef. It was easy to follow what needed to be done and why as well as learning generally about ingredients and techniques."
"An excellent experience, great teaching in a relaxed environment - highly recommended"
"the day was very relaxed and i was able to learn new skills, i am looking forward to creating these dishes at home. i would say this is an excellent gift for anyone interested in cooking"
Paya Thai Cooking is rated 4.98 based on 411 reviews