Paya Thai Cooking Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Paya Thai Cooking

About Paya Thai Cooking: Through Paya Thai Cooking we hope to share our love and passion for Thai food, offering simple, fun and friendly cooking classes

info@payathaicooking.co.uk

Four Winds
Fullers Road
Rowledge

Tell us how Paya Thai Cooking made you happy

Hannah
"We had a great time, lovely clean kitchen, passionate and personal cooking experience. Friendly and relaxed."
"This was my second cooking class with Jirapan and I enjoyed it very much! Lots of useful tips and advice on cooking, and amazing food :) The crucial thing for me was that she adjusted the recipes to be gluten-free, as I am coeliac, so I could enjoy all the food that was cooked in the class when we sat down to eat it. I came with a friend and she was really happy with the class as well. I will be coming back definitely!"
"I thoroughly enjoyed my first ever cooking class. Our host, Jirapan, was an excellent teacher. Instructions were very clear, infomative and easy to follow. After 3-4 hours the six want-to-be chefs produced a fantastic authentic meal of three dishes which we enjoyed together with a glass of wine. Wonderful way to spend an afternoon. If your interested in Thai cooking, look no further than Paya Thai Cooking. You won’t be disappointed."
"Lovely class, learnt a lot, had fun and made some delicious food!"
"We had a lot of fun and learned useful techniques to cook some really delicious food. It was great to meet others with a similar interest and Jirapam put everyone at ease so we were soon chatting away. When all was cooked, we moved to the elegant dining area to eat the results of our efforts, with a nice glass of wine. It's good to know that there is a range of menu options to cook, so we can extend our learning on another occasion. The advice on sourcing the best quality ingredients was also most useful. Highly recommended."
"I had the best time at my Paya Thai cooking class this morning. Jirapan was both an absolutely lovely lady and a fabulous teacher. Her skills are just fantastic and I have taken away so much from this. It was such a friendly and welcoming atmosphere and the food was delicious. I can’t wait to come back for my second go as I was lucky enough to be brought two classes and it truly has been the best birthday present!! Thank you Jirapan. I can’t wait to see and cook with you again"
"Hugely enjoyable and interrsting course. I learnt loads and will definitely use the recipes again."
"Excellent, informative and thoroughly enjoyable."
"I learnt so much on this course. It was great to find out about Thai ingredients, the class size of 6 was perfect and it was so easy to ask questions. I have already recreated all the dishes we made, my family was impressed😊. Thanks so much"
"Extremely well run cooking class with clear instructions on how to cook 3 very tasty courses. The whole experience was fun and the sit-down meal at the end of the cooking was most enjoyable. I will certainly recommend this experience to friends"
"What an excellent way to spend a Saturday morning! Coffee and cheerful welcome on arrival. Expert tuition every step of the way as Jirapan led us through our hands on workshop. Jirapan discussed the ingredients as well as providing great hints and tips along the way. We worked in two group of three to prepare all aspects of our meal. When everything was ready we sat down as a group to a glass of wine and fantastic lunch! Jirapan and her team made us feel most welcome and I'd recommend the experience."
"Fabulous day. Definitely the best cookery course I have been on. Clear instructions from a very knowledgeable tutor but done in a friendly and lively environment. Will recommend to all my friends."
"I would recommend this class to anyone. A friendly and homely experience with expert tuition. Our class said many times "I never knew that". The meals that were produced were delicious and authentic. World apart from anything you would receive in a restaurant. And the best part? The knowledge that was imparted was done in such a way as to ensure that you will be able to reproduce these recipes and astound your guests. It was a memorable experience and one that I am sure to repeat. Thank you so much x"
"What an amazing afternoon! Jirapan was an excellent teacher, she made everyone feel extremely comfortable in her wonderful kitchen. I would thoroughly recommend a private class to any group of friends or work colleagues looking to spend an afternoon learning about Thai cooking, and enjoying a meal together in the evening."
"What a fantastic day we had and highly recommended, Jirapan was a great host and made us all feel relaxed and at home. Three old friends who enjoyed the experience, learnt a lot about Thai food, Thai culture and learnt a lot of interesting useful preparation techniques. The three dishes we made were really good and just as I remembered them from my visit to Thailand a few years ago. Much more so than our local restaurants. Very pleased."
"A fantastic experience with a brilliant chef"
"Absolutely brilliant. Friendly, competent and knowledgeable teaching . And completely delicious food."
"Brilliant experience. Learned so much. Looking forward to cooking at home."
"Amazing class! First time I’ve ever done anything like this and I truly enjoyed it. Jirapan was so welcoming & made us feel very comfortable. She’s also exceptional skilled."
"What a lovely time we had learning how to cook the most wonderful Thai food under the expert tuition of Jirapan, Thank you so much ,would recommend this course 100%."
"I have just return from my third course with Paya Thai. A brilliant course extremley well run learning to cook fabulous food and then the bonus of sitting down to eat it too. Now to book the next one - I will be back"
"A group of 6 of us did this for a friends birthday and it was great fun, very informative and delicious! Would definitely recommend it and do it again! Thank you so much. X"
Paya Thai Cooking is rated 4.98 based on 467 reviews