Paya Thai Cooking Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Paya Thai Cooking

About Paya Thai Cooking: Through Paya Thai Cooking we hope to share our love and passion for Thai food, offering simple, fun and friendly cooking classes

info@payathaicooking.co.uk

Four Winds
Fullers Road
Rowledge

Tell us how Paya Thai Cooking made you happy

Tracy D
"I can’t recommend this course highly enough. Lovely instructor, fantastic kitchen to learn in and awesome dishes that were taught. I’m now confident about using some ingredients which previously intimidated me and I have a new take on cutting things correctly. Five stars 🌟 🌟🌟🌟🌟 Thank you for an awesome experience"
Rose C
"A great experience! Jirapan was a great hostess and good at taking all of us through the ingredients and cooking techniques necessary to prepare the meal that we then enjoyed at the end. Lots of useful information about sourcing ingredients, knife techniques and presentation. Comfortable, relaxed surroundings, all questions answered. It was fun to do and there was lots of humour ."
"An amazing introduction to Thai cooking - equal parts instructive and fun! Jirapan's enthusiasm and knowledge made this a fantastic experience and unlike a lot of cookery classes, I feel 100% confident that I can make all of the dishes we prepared on the day - particularly with the comprehensive recipe cards we got given at the end of the session. I'd recommend this to anyone, regardless of whether you're a seasoned chef looking to experiment with a new cuisine, or a complete beginner looking to take your first tentative steps."
"What an experience! Not only do you get to cook with an incredibly talented chef but you also get an opportunity to learn about exotic ingredients and enjoy an incredible meal afterwards! This has truly been an unforgettable experience and I would encourage anyone passionate about Thai food to visit Jirapan in her fabulous kitchen! Thank you so much!"
"We had the most wonderful afternoon and evening cooking with Jirapan. We learnt a lot and now feel confident to cook the dishes again for our family and friends. Her gentle humour and calm teaching style was great and we would love to have another day to learn some more dishes. Thank you!"
"Had a fantastic time at Jirapan’s Thai street food cookery class. Jirapan is really knowledgable and her love for cooking shone through. Really well organised class and the food tasted amazing!"
"Great class in beautiful kitchen. Thank you for showing us all the basic ingredients to make several different delicious dishes. Would recommend this class."
"Fantastic venue (I have kitchen envy), really great experience from booking all the way to the actual day. Ingredients really high quality, lesson was fun, informative and really delicious. I feel so much more confident taking on a variety of Thai cookery concepts now and will definitely be back. I got to spend the day with my sister who's a big foodie too and we both really enjoyed meeting the lovely group we were paired up with today. 10/10 can't wait to return for the next course"
"My partner and I really enjoyed our morning course. The venue was great and the set up was very professional yet intimate with an ideal 6 participants. The morning ran so smoothly with Jirapan's assistant making sure everything was cleaned down and tidy for the next step. Not only was the food delicious but Jirapan gave us lots of tips and hints along the way we I know use in my kitchen including what to buy and how to chop. Would highly recommend."
"Great course: relaxed, fun and very informative. One of the best things is that Jirapan teaches you the principals of Thai cooking (the so called 4 "S") rather than just running through the recipes - that really helps with getting the flavours just right when you come to cook on your own at home. I've already tried out my new found Thai cooking skills on friends and family; they were all very impressed :)"
"Really enjoyable way to spend a snowy Saturday morning in February. Jirapan gave very informative descrpiptions of the different ingredients and useful cooking tips. Have now made the chicken and cashew nuts recipe we learnt many times."
"The class was very enjoyable and informative. A great way to spend a Saturday morning. I feel a lot more confident in trying Thai recipies at home."
"A very informative class packed with tips that one would never find in a recipe book! Jirapan is a delightful captivating instructor! Noreen Fryer"
"Such an incredible lesson! Jirapan was such a lovely teacher, she made the session very fun and informative. The recipes were delicious and I will definitely try to cook them on my own very soon."
"I had a great day, very well put together, clear consideration instructions and descriptions, in a friendly comfortable environment, I will definitely sign up for more sessions"
"Fantastic class"
"Very good and enjoyable"
"This is the third time my partner and I have been. That in itself speaks volumes. We cannot rate Jirpan highly enough. She makes Thai cooking as easy as boiling water. She is calm, shows you great tips and tricks and the food.............the food is just delicious. Can't wait for Jirpan to add more cooking courses because we will absolutely be back for more. You cannot help but have a great time, you feel you have achieved something and leave with a full belly. Amazing !!"
"Wonderful afternoon Beautiful kitchen and such a knowledgeable and friendly host The food was amazingly tasty and I will be sending my husband on a further course Thanks for a lovely experience"
"A great experience! A really fun and relaxed environment with Jirapan being helpful, knowledgeable and really fun. Learnt some great cooking tips and techniques and will definitely be looking at another course to attend"
"One of the best Christmas presents I've ever had. My husband and I had a really enjoyable afternoon learning three Thai dishes. Jirapan was a fantastic teacher. She gave us interesting tips throughout the course, including alternative ingredients that could be used."
Paya Thai Cooking is rated 4.98 based on 510 reviews