Paya Thai Cooking Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Paya Thai Cooking

About Paya Thai Cooking: Through Paya Thai Cooking we hope to share our love and passion for Thai food, offering simple, fun and friendly cooking classes

info@payathaicooking.co.uk

Four Winds
Fullers Road
Rowledge

How would you rate Paya Thai Cooking ?

Jane B
"If you are lucky enough to book a cooking lesson with Jirapan you are in for a real treat. The food is fantastic and very authentic. Jirapan is so enthusiastic to share her knowledge and skills. Andrew and I are slowly working our way through her lessons and love to practice our new skills when entertaining friends and family. Our friends and family are very happy too!"
Kim M
"Excellent class. Jirapan was extremely knowledge and fun teacher. Learnt a lot of general cooking tips as well as the delicious 3 Thai dishes."
Alister C
"What a fantastic experience. The class was extremely well run, insightful and fun. Jirapan was a delightful host and teacher and we all learnt a lot of the ‘tricks’ to Thai food preparation that you wouldn’t get from a book. I am definitely booking another session as some of my fellow students had already done. 11/10."
"Educational, fun, tasty, social, spicy..... amazing time"
"Jirapan came to our home and cooked 3 dishes with us. It was a fun and informative couple of hours. And if I can manage to recreate the dishes to taste even as half as good as the ones we did with her I will be over the moon! The flavours were amazing and a million times better than any Thai restaurant we have been to. And now I know how to cook rice properly! "
"Everything was excellent...thoroughly enjoyed it."
"excellent course - very interesting and informative with a good discussion and explanation about all the ingredients before we started cooking. The food tasted fabulous - so fresh and a great Info pack to take away with details of recommended suppliers."
"Jirapan was very friendly and professional. She told us to taste every ingredient which was a real eye opener to flavours I wouldn't normally have tasted. She guided us in each step of the way and explained why we did the things we did instead of just cooking the ingredients and explained how they blended, which made for a fantastic end product. Jirapan is obviously an accomplished chef and it was a pleasant afternoon which ended with the group eating the finished product. Very tasty too!! I would wholeheartedly recommend this course"
"My first ever cooking course and this has set the bar very high Thanks"
"The course was very enjoyable, Jirapan is a fantastic teacher, extremely knowledgeable and I learnt an awful lot in the 3 hours we had with her. The Green Curry was the best I'd ever tasted so thank you! I would recommend this course to anyone that wants to improve their game in the kitchen Kasey"
"Excellent !!"
"This was my second course at Paya Thai Cooking and it was just as good as the previous one I attended. We made Thai green curry, pad Thai and green papaya salad. All tasted amazing, particularly the papaya salad which I had never tried before. The cooking lessons not only teach you how to cook each dish, but you also come away with a good understanding of the ingredients used and the flavour that they add to a dish. And the best bit - you get to eat what you have made :)"
"Such a great interesting enjoyable course. Really recommend it. Jirapan was a great teacher making us feel very welcome"
"Such an amazing experience! Even the finite detail of learning how to cut and peel ginger! The tasting lessons throughout the entire cooking process were great, learning how to naturally taste when a flavour like lime is missing. Fantastic day, well worth the money. An amazing host, great meeting new people. Would thoroughly recommend. We even purchased the knife it was so good. I can’t praise this lesson enough."
"I did 2 cooking lessons today. Both were absolutely fantastic. Jirapan being Thai, has excellent recipies which are completely authentic. If you want to cook Thai food, made the Thai way, then these are the best courses I have found by far. There are many menus to choose from and I am trying all of them! The lessons are informative and all the ingredients are explained in detail. So, you are not just learning how to cook, but everything else related too."
"A great experience - learned a lot about thai ingredients, some techniques to use across any style of cooking and 3 delicious recipes! We'll definitely be back!"
"Fun and informative session. Teaching was very good and easy to follow"
"What an absolutely amazing experience! All the smells and tastes and colours! Really enjoyed every minute and feel I learnt so much in our 3 hour lesson. Thank you very much and it has really inspired me to be brave and do more thai cooking."
"I have already tried these cooking sessions and can't wait to come along this afternoon for another. Jirapan is a fantastic instructor and cook."
"Thank you, Jirapan, for a great afternoon. We learnt such a lot about the ingredients and the different styles of cooking in Thailand. You explained it all very well. A very sociable, enjoyable experience in pleasant, well equipped surroundings. The whole event was very well organised with excellent communications. I shall definitely recommend!"
"I thoroughly enjoyed the Classic Thai cooking course I took last Saturday. Jirapan is both an excellent cook and a super host with the ability to very informative and inclusive of everyone present - very clever indeed. I shall enjoy cooking the dishes again at home and look forward to joining another course very soon. Thank you, Jirapan. Sari"
Paya Thai Cooking is rated 4.98 based on 436 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!