ParentShield Reviews

of reviewers recommend ParentShield
Read ParentShield Reviews

About ParentShield:

ParentShield is a Great Child-Safe and Parent Friendly Mobile Network. Only Children or people needing special facilities are allowed to use it.

Every feature of the Network is designed specifically for these users and features include advanced monitoring and safeguarding tools and spending and usage controls.

hello@engine-mobile.co.uk

Pioneer House,Derby Road,Barrow-on-Trent,Derby

Excellent
The reason we would be happy to rate ParentShield so highly is because the service is so good and so is the customer service.
We have had a few instances where we have had to contact them for help. Each time they have solved our query within the hour, often going beyond expectations.
We've just set up the SIM and started using the phone today - cue ridiculously excited 11-year old 😂
All seems very straightforward so far and we're feeling a lot more at ease with her having a phone knowing there are so many safeguards in place and that we have a decent amount of control over her communications.
I've already recommended ParentShield to the other parents in my daughter's year at her school.
All the best
Anthoula
Reliable and quality and does everything they claim.
Parentshield is literally going to give our family assurance that my 10 year old daughter is secure & safe. We ended up having to get a phone for her much earlier than we hoped but due to a situation where she was at risk recently as she had no way of contacting anyone when the after school club didn't happen & the school failed to have systems in place to ensure her safety. It is the perfect sim for us right now & we can change it as she gets older. It is fantastic that it picks up the strongest signal and I can also monitor her messages and calls. She does not have data on it at present as I do not want her on the internet or other messaging services away from home - she can only do this on wifi (note other messaging services are not monitored like standard texting or calls). I am being quite strict with her at present and she is only allowed family in the phone. It is a great package and is on a monthly contract. I now know she can contact someone if need be. So basically THANK YOU!!
I can only say which I had found this before I paid out to other so-called parent controls. From start to finish I have found that their customer service is second to none. I used to teach customer service for a high street bank and would be proud that my trainees were this good. very helpful and great sim was able to keep the old number with no problems all questions where quickly answered.
Thomas Bell
Cant rate this high enough. This will help us keep our very vulnerable daughter safe but at the same time allow her to feel empowered and have safe contact with her friends. The help and support is second to none. They are very happy to speak and offer help and advise if you have any concerns or problems.
Used ParentShield for our daughter’s first mobile and we’ve found it to be very good.
Can I just say that your Sim Card is fantastic – really happy with it.
Was very helpful with some bullying that happened earlier this week and the transcript went straight to the Head Teacher.
It also enabled me to trace back to see what contact my son had had with that particular pupil before.
Just fantastic.
It just works. And the people are responsive.
Great sim and all the support you receive from ParentShield. Highly recommend
My 15 year old child has a learning disability and doesn't know the dangers of dialling random numbers. From my point of view, I have complete peace of mind. The SIM is set so that only the numbers of trusted family and friends can phone/text him and visa versa. It gives him a bit of independence, without me looking over his shoulder.
It is also a great way to allow young children to start using the phone, with whichever level of parameters you require.
We have bought the parent shield sim to give our daughter credit on her phone and calls in the hopes if she needs us she can get hold of us, as this is a roaming sim she should hopefully have a signal where ever she is, there are a lot of features that you may wish to use for younger children
We are very pleased with the help and support from parent shield. We were able to freeze my daughters account when she wasnt allowed her phone and it taught her a lesson and now she has access to it again. Very helpful and efficient staff I would recommend to others definitely. Mrs Patricia Laffar
We have bought this for our young person in our care for her first phone.

The portal is so easy to use and has all the features we need to keep her safe whilst learning about the big wide world of communicating via social media and phone.

It allows us to make sure she can only be contacted by people we know and trust, which is very valuable as she is a vulnerable youngster.

Customer service is excellent too and nothing is too much trouble for them to help us out, even over the weekends.
I think ParentShield is fantastic, I really thought there was no way of keeping my son safe on the mobile as he's been bullied alot and now he doesn't need to put up with it anymore with me monitoring everything kept in my own portal able to block numbers make sure messages are clean and safe it's absolutely remarkable Thanks ParentShield.
Perfect for my young daughter for her first ever phone.
Very comprehensive service, confidence inspiring staff - I accidentally called when I'd first installed the app and was immediately called back by a very nice advisor.
Location is available to view remotely, texts and even recordings of phone calls are saved on the server which is a great feature.
If you have child with additional needs this is a fantastic service and great value for money too.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
😀
Not actually used it yet as for my son for Christmas but had a couple of questions I needed to ask and the customer services is amazing and very fast response so this gives me great comfort for the future many thanks
Outstanding customer service and easy to use. We were extremely reluctant to get our 11 year old a phone but it was needed for transport reasons. parent shield has provided a level of safety and security that has allowed us to feel much more comfortable.
ParentShield is rated 4.86 based on 274 reviews