ParentShield Reviews

of reviewers recommend ParentShield
Read ParentShield Reviews

About ParentShield:

ParentShield is a Great Child-Safe and Parent Friendly Mobile Network. Only Children or people needing special facilities are allowed to use it.

Every feature of the Network is designed specifically for these users and features include advanced monitoring and safeguarding tools and spending and usage controls.

hello@engine-mobile.co.uk

Pioneer House,Derby Road,Barrow-on-Trent,Derby

We are so glad we chose ParentSheild for our 11yr old daughter.
It has given her the freedom of having her own phone, whilst allowing us control her usage and give us peace of mind.
The service is brilliant and the support we were given when we lost the phone was great! even when we found it again last minute! Very understanding and friendly.
A great product giving reassurance on what YP is dealing with
Have shown my granddaughter 12 the Ap and she is fine with it, I reassured I wasn’t spying but protecting her from the bullies and prank callers. The SIM means you can have evidence should the bad things happen
Very satisfied so far. Great customer service and great product.
Have bought this for our grandchild, lots of options. It is managed by my son and his wife who are very happy with it. In today's tech and social media age it is unfortunate to say that this system of safety is necessary because of the 'bad' people out there. This is not a spy system but really is about safeguarding. Excellent product.
Really good so far, excellent customer service really appreciated the email offering support although we haven’t needed thought this was great service! Will definitely recommend!
With their father no longer living with us, I needed a way for the children to both facetime him when they wanted to, as well as contact me at any time. Parent Shield is perfect! I can limit the times of day they are on the phone, as well as how much data they use each day - but they can always call me even if they run out of data. Perfect and just what I was looking for, thank you.
We have 2 foster kids who need very close supervision. The app gives great control and price of mind that they can’t contact anyone we don’t want them to and gives limits on spending and access online. Would recommend it to any parent or carer.
Very pleased with the Parentshield sim! wE have been using the service for a few weeks now and the portal is so easy to use.
We delayed it as long as we could and had many tantrums as a result, but we could of let him had have it in the beginning as this removes the worry.
Brilliant service.
Pretty easy to set up. Only used for a few hours but definitely have peace of mind knowing I can monitor the conversations. Hoping I dont need it for too long, but I'll be using this for as long as we need it.
I can't rate the product as yet my granddaughter has not used it. However the service was excellent as the first 2 sim cards never arrived but the 3rd arrived special delivery.
I first heard about ParentShield through a friend, she has two kids aged 11 and 13 and told me it has given her real peace of mind regarding her kids safety enabling her to give her kids the independence they crave whilst also allowing her to stay in control.
She is aware i am a technophobe but assured me that the staff are incredibly helpful and are always on hand should you require assistance,
It's worth noting that you can call ParentShield and speak to an actual person which is a rarity these days!
I put this to the test and am happy to report my friend was right.
I spoke with Paul who walked me through everything, showing me how to get the most from all the security features.
It's a rolling monthly contract as well so no lengthy tie ins!
Thanks for all your help!
Keep up the great work ParentShield
amazing support
amazing service
amazing concept and portal
Early days but it seems to me tat it does everything it said it did and is simple to set up and operate - a great product
Guys at ParentShield were great answering all our questions to ensure we got setup. When Royal Mail let us down the guys sorted me a new sim and meet me at there office on a Sunday evening so we had the phone ready for the grand daughters Birthday. First class.
Fabulous knowing my child is sfe while using his mobile phone. Fantastic support from the team @parentshield and very easy to navigate the app.
I can't praise this enough. I now feel better being able to monitor my 12 year old on his phone. Some would call it spying, but for me it is peace of mind. These days it is so easy for children to get carried away with what they are watching or receiving on their phones. This sim card to me is a god send, I can listen to calls, and read texts, and if there is anything inappropriate I can block the numbers. I am very very pleased. There is always someone on the other end of the phone if I need help with anything, and they have been very helpful setting up and ironing out any issues. Very friendly helpful people. Thank you so much. Highly recommended.
New SIM card received very quickly after placing order as a Christmas gift. System very easy to set up with easy to use database. Received courtesy emails from Paul asking if everything was okay during set up. Excellent customer service.
Zamowilam dla mojego 9 letniego syna i uważam, że to super pomysł. Obsługa fantastyczna. Pelen profesjonalizm. Szczerze polecam
I am not able to be comprehensive as the phone is a Christmas gift for my son, but first impressions of ParentShield are very good. You seem to be able to have as much or as little oversight as you want or need, logging in is easy and the SIM worked fine. So far, so good. Thanks!
ParentShield is rated 4.86 based on 273 reviews