ParentShield Reviews

of reviewers recommend ParentShield
Read ParentShield Reviews

About ParentShield:

ParentShield is a Great Child-Safe and Parent Friendly Mobile Network. Only Children or people needing special facilities are allowed to use it.

Every feature of the Network is designed specifically for these users and features include advanced monitoring and safeguarding tools and spending and usage controls.

hello@engine-mobile.co.uk

Pioneer House,Derby Road,Barrow-on-Trent,Derby

A mobile phone company who care about their clients?? Never I thought!! Pleased to say I was proved wrong!
The mechanics / tech of any mobile phone co are pretty much the same these days. So reception is a given.
The parent interface is brilliant, yes it feels a bit like spying on them but peace of mind is a wonderful thing.
The customer service of this lot is nothing like a mobile phone co, they are astounding!! They actually like their customers and pick up the phone within a minute and then sort your problem out!! Why they aren’t running for Parliament is beyond me!!
Keep it up you lot, don’t let this review go to your heads!! 😀
Very comprehensive service, confidence inspiring staff - I accidentally called when I'd first installed the app and was immediately called back by a very nice advisor.
Location is available to view remotely, texts and even recordings of phone calls are saved on the server which is a great feature.
If you have child with additional needs this is a fantastic service and great value for money too.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
😀
After weeks of searching for the best solution we have chosen ParentShield for our son’t first phone. Have been using the platform for the last three months and continue to be impressed by its functionality, reliability and all the features. It is a relief to know that we can give him what he wants but can protect him too. The customer service has been second to none, the team is very approachable, helpful, knowledgeable and friendly. Very happy.
Brilliant! The fact that I can control elements to keep my daughter safe as I teach her how to use her mobile safely, is amazing.
Love this sim. Our daughter was pestering us for a phone and we wanted to initially supervise use to see how the phone would be used/ensure she was safe. We have now moved to a normal sim having been able to discuss phone safety / text etiquette / use of phone at night with real examples.
Very useful 1 less thing to worry about