ParentShield Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend ParentShield

About ParentShield: ParentShield is a Great Child-Safe and Parent Friendly Mobile Network. Only Children or people needing special facilities are allowed to use it.

Every feature of the Network is designed specifically for these users and features include advanced monitoring and safeguarding tools and spending and usage controls.

hello@engine-mobile.co.uk

Pioneer House,Derby Road,Barrow-on-Trent,Derby

Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"Absolutely outstanding service and an excellent product too. Many companies could learn from them! Well done. We are very happy with the product and service throughout."
"Just completed set up and found it incredibly easy. Had so many doubts about setting our twins up with phones but Parentshield has given us peace of mind that we can keep them safe. So far so impressed!!"
"This is exactly what we were looking for. Setting up the time and safe list controls is really easy and it is just nice to know that our daughter can have the phone she wanted and always able call home without having to constantly top up a PAYG account. Thank you. D."
"Such a brilliant way for my 11 year old son to be able to have a phone that can help keep him safe. He has ASD and this helps him achieve a similar level of independence to his friends."
"Great product and brilliant customer service. Any problems or queries are dealt with immediately. Recently my son screwed up his phone - don't quite know what he did, but it resulted in the SIM card being blocked. Unfortunately we are dealing with lots of anger issues and rages. ParentShield was very supportive and sent out a new SIM free of charge! I can fully recommend them."
"Fab"
"So far so good"
"We absolutely love this! It's such a brilliant idea for children at a time when safety is such a concern. Every aspect has been perfect for us."
"Highly recommend as it gives us as parents, children a safe space.and piece of mind"
"It’s a great idea with fabulous customer service. Sadly it wasn’t for us but I’d definitely recommend!"
"This has given me total peace of mind and I would highly recommend it to any parent."
"This is a great company, gives peace of mind. Customer services are fantastic, extremely helpful I have found."
"My daughter has not really used the phone much as we've only had the SIM for a few days, however, it was easy to set-up via the portal, and the settings where quite intuitive to navigate quickly. There was an issue with one particular option in the portal, which was initially frustrating, however, it was literally fixed within 10 minutes of me e-mailing the helpdesk, along with a personalised note from the engineer. That was pretty impressive."
"Exceptional customer service, can highly recommend!"
"I'm really glad we gave this a go as we were going to add him to our own contract. The portal is unbelievable. Had no problems and wont be changing."
"They are absolutely brilliant and very helpful. I use it for one of my children who is very vulnerable. It has given us peace of mind as we can keep track of who she is talking to."
"I haven't even put the SIM into the phone yet but the customer service received so far has been great."
"Excellent network and service. My son lost his phone and ParentShield sent me a replacement sim card same day and have just called me on on a Saturday to make sure I'd got it and everything was OK. Have recommended to lots of people. Thanks! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐"
"I think parent shield is a great concept although it is rather limited to phone and text conversations which is ok but a majority of children are now speaking thru sites such as instagram and Snapchat which can’t be monitored in the same way which makes patent shield almost redundant in this day in age what would improve the service is an agreement between popular sites such as instagram/ snapchat and patent shield for patents to be able to monitor these sites/apps and conversations for children under 14 or who are more vunrable individuals, incorporating this concept would allow parents to help keep there children more safe while online"
You're absolutely right - social networks and the like of Snapchat are a real problem. Children under the age of 13 certainly shouldn't have access to such things. Between the ages of 13 and 14 there are kids at different levels of development so there are some for whom Snapchat, Facebook and Instagram are still not suitable, and others who wouldn't need a monitored mobile phone service.
"perfect for younger children who don't need to call any where but home or other family"
"I never dreamed that Parent Shield would be this good. Amazing how I can block or allow numbers instantly from a remote login. Voice quality is far better than my own networking just as reliable. Our daughter is delighted with her new phone that we wouldn't have bought if we hadn't found this network. Stu."
ParentShield is rated 4.84 based on 79 reviews