ParentShield Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend ParentShield

About ParentShield: ParentShield is a Great Child-Safe and Parent Friendly Mobile Network. Only Children or people needing special facilities are allowed to use it.

Every feature of the Network is designed specifically for these users and features include advanced monitoring and safeguarding tools and spending and usage controls.

hello@engine-mobile.co.uk

Pioneer House,Derby Road,Barrow-on-Trent,Derby

Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"Absolutely outstanding service and an excellent product too. Many companies could learn from them! Well done. We are very happy with the product and service throughout."
"Excellent service, so helpful when I was having problems! Cant fault them at all!!"
"A friend recommended Parentshield to us and we are so glad they did. I can't say enough how perfect it is for children. They have thought of everything."
"So far so good, it's keeping everyone happy and safe. Our 11 year old is just getting a hang of texting so almost finished her 250 minutes in 3 days!"
"I gave 10 pounds on the card did not give me the points on the site and the card does not work either"
Points?
"Love this sim. Our daughter was pestering us for a phone and we wanted to initially supervise use to see how the phone would be used/ensure she was safe. We have now moved to a normal sim having been able to discuss phone safety / text etiquette / use of phone at night with real examples."
"Highly recommended! Done alot of research before getting my sons phone. Any problems are solved in minutes with a simple phone call anytime of the day. Absolutely brilliant"
"Excellent provider and excellent customer service. I’ve recommended to all my friends with children and can’t express enough how great ParentShield is! An absolutely game changer."
"Have been with Parentshield for almost a year now and have found them to be extremely prompt at responding to emails whenever I have contacted them. The service they provide is excellent and they are very helpful. Would happily recommend this company to any of my friends and family."
"What a brilliant service!!! This type of sim should be compulsory for all under 16’s. It’s safety features are excellent and allows parents/carers peace of mind that they can oversee the use of their children’s mobile phone."
"Amazing what can I say, finally a company that are doing everything they can to make your life that bit easier, and remove some stress from trying to keep your child/children safe. Easy to understand very simple set up. Even if your like me and have medication that makes it difficult to understand things some times. All you do is simply call them up and you get through to someone that knows what there talking about and will go through the whole set up, explaining everything you need to know and make sure you are completely satisfied. Would recommend these to every parent, I already have been talking about them for weeks now and can't stop, just an absolutely amazing company with wonderful people. If you do one thing for your child then it has to be using this company to protect them when there using a phone."
"I'm delighted with the service ParentShield offers, it means I can keep my child safe and allow her freedom at the same time. When I had a suggestion for the team they took it on board and made changes to the service to make it even better. If only all organisations could be so efficient! Thank you we will be continuing to use your fantastic service."
"The service I have received is amazing. There is support there instantly. Problems are dealt with efficiently and the product I have is great. My daughter loves her phone and it gives us piece of mind that she cannot spend on it and I can monitor what she is doing. I would definitely recommend ParentShield. You really cannot beat the service."
"Really quick service, easy to set up and reassuring knowing I can monitor activity on my childs mobile account."
"I have for my 8 year old. It's brilliant! Works with all networks, keep track of calls and texts and even listen and read them! Pre approved numbers only in ultra safe mode or all calls except pre blocked in normal mode. Alerts for certain words used in texts and much much more! Unbeatable customer service all hours of day and night! Can't recommend more!"
"Very good customer service band communication from staff"
"Good service, recommended."
"Amazing customer service - thank you all at ParentShield! I particularly love the feature that allows access to all networks, thereby maximising my son's connection."
ParentShield is rated 4.81 based on 118 reviews