ParentShield Reviews

of reviewers recommend ParentShield
Read ParentShield Reviews

About ParentShield:

ParentShield is a Great Child-Safe and Parent Friendly Mobile Network. Only Children or people needing special facilities are allowed to use it.

Every feature of the Network is designed specifically for these users and features include advanced monitoring and safeguarding tools and spending and usage controls.

hello@engine-mobile.co.uk

Pioneer House,Derby Road,Barrow-on-Trent,Derby

Really impressed with all aspects that we've experienced so far of ParentShield - clear options and easy to order from the website. SIM cards arrived quick with simple, brief instructions to get them and a login for the website/app set up. Received a personal, follow up email and then when we did soon afterwards experience a technical problem - I sent an email, got a response within an hour and within a couple of hours of the original email the problem had been solved. App seems clear, easy to use and personalise as well.
Excellent service; excellent SIM and good value for money as well; what's not to like? We've just started using ParentShield in our 11 year old daughter's first mobile phone in preparation for secondary school and additionally because she's autistic. Highly recommended
I can’t find the words to say how good this sun card is with the portal and parent controls added to the amazing customer service who answer calls and messages instantly rather than getting wrapped up and bounced around a call centre for 20 min ……well done parent Sheild
We used Parentshield for our daughter and it was brilliant as she started using a mobile phone and learnt how to navigate the various pitfalls and difficulties. Now that she's older she's able to go it alone, but we've just started up a new account for our son as he takes those next steps. We recommend it to anyone who is trying to look after their children starting out with mobile phones!
Every child is excited to get their first smartphone and ParentShield have given me the confidence to let this happen, knowing that my granddaughter is as safe as possible. Very comforting in a world where there are people who are unkind or dangerous. She's so excited to be getting her phone - I'm enjoying it too and know she is protected .
Over the moon with it. Really helpful people. They go above to make coustmers happy
This facility is excellent, the customer service is excellent, the peace of mind that this provides is priceless. This is one very happy customer, I have one very happy pre-teen having a mobile phone for the very first time, he can now feel less like the poor relative in his peer group and now part of the gang! I have absolutely no hesitation to recommend this service.
Very helpful customer service. Quick answer and very knowledgeable. Parentshield works exactly as it’s supposed to. The risks are appropriately managed with the use of parentshield.
Love the sense of security ParentShield provides me and my son. My son has a knack of being able to crack any other monitoring apps so this SIM card helps me to monitor his calls and tests without having to worry about him being able to get round it.
Excellent service. Highly recommended. Keeping your young family safe from predators & serious harm. Total piece of mind.
Makes me very relaxed knowing I can keep tabs on my 11 yr old
excellent, keep child safe, peace of mind
Very impressed with the speed of service, the introductory email and the product. My daughter understands that calls / messages are monitored for her protection and is very happy with that. It gives her independence to use a phone like her peers and us the security of knowing we can make sure calls / messages aren't harmful. Thanks Parent Shield
This is a fab service, as a Foster dad of two very challenging boys it was difficult to strike the balance between keeping them safe and making the right choices but still allowing them the freedoms they need as teenagers, Patentshield gives me the reassurance that I can check on activity if needed. Parentshield have been excellent in terms of customer service and helped personalise a normally faceless market.
Excellent service
My daughter is delighted to get her first phone and I am even happier than that. Parent shield is just what we were looking for.
We had a some issues with the network provider but they have called me straightaway. Fantastic service
Thank you for the update Serena, it was pleasure to get this sorted for you.
thanks very nice service & product. I feel more relaxed for my daughter to have a phone . The only problem is that the network signal is not very good in our area.
Very helpful to keep an eye on what more vulnerable children are doing
Exactly what I need to allow my child to have a mobile phone whilst still being able to monitor what she is using it for
ParentShield is rated 4.87 based on 298 reviews