ParentShield Reviews

4.9
Based on 350 reviews
Read ParentShield Reviews

About ParentShield:

ParentShield is a Great Child-Safe and Parent Friendly Mobile Network. Only Children or people needing special facilities are allowed to use it.

Every feature of the Network is designed specifically for these users and features include advanced monitoring and safeguarding tools and spending and usage controls.

hello@engine-mobile.co.uk

Pioneer House,Derby Road,Barrow-on-Trent,Derby

Brilliant app and controls, have recommended to many parents ๐Ÿ˜
Everything you need to ensure they are safe.
Undoubtedly the best idea for children with a phone
Superb products & service/support
This is an excellent service for young first-time phone users and parents alike. Easy to set up, monitor and control, giving us peace of mind in the transition to the phone and cyber world!
Excellent customer service, on the ball and reply almost immediately if any minor problems occur, ๐Ÿ‘
This is such an excellent sim to keep children safe ๐Ÿ˜ It should be advertised a lot more so more people know about it.
This is a first mobile phone for my 12 year old daughter. I have complete peace of mind and security knowing that she can slowly start to develop independence and these days now "fit in" as she finally has a phone! The plan is great! She has adequate SMS and voice minutes without any mobile data again giving me reassurance that she isn't viewing anything inappropriate. The customer service which I have received from the outset has been second to none! Paul has been highly attentive and has answered ever question I have asked. I would absolutely recommend Parent Shield to other parents!
Fantastic attentive service. A really family feel. Go above and beyond. I'd recommend to anyone
We bought the app as our daughter started high school..and it definitely gave us peace of mind. What really stood out for us was the customer service. All questions were picked up and resolved. No small print no tricks no long term contracts no tie ins, highly recommend if your still not sure of a sim for your child.
Great product and exceptional customer service. The team are proactive and very helpful especially over the phone to help you get set up and sort out any user blunders.
Excellent service. The help abs advice is second to none I cannot recommend highly enough
Ace But if the list of authorised telephones had names next to them it would be PERFECT. It takes a lot of time checking who's been added and who's not, especially for changing carers and friends.
Thanks for the feedback - the names against numbers thing is a bit tricky as the Legal Review revealed we aren't allowed to store third party names ( particularly of children ) against numbers without their knowledge or permission. We do have a great solution though in the form of a Chrome Extension for use on a desktop or laptop. The guide to setting it up is available here: https://parentshield.co.uk/names4numbers_01.pdf
Love having the peace of mind that my 11yrs old canโ€™t be online constantly looking at what ever as still at this age we need to be very careful and this gives us the careful eye they donโ€™t know about to keep them safe
ParentShield have provided the perfect platform for my autistic grandson who has just turned 13. We have chosen the data free option for now with the option to change as his needs evolve. The customer service is amazing and the order was received very quickly. I cannot praise ParentShield enough for providing the perfect product that meets our needs.
Just wanted to say a big thank you to Paul Stevenson for listening and going through options during our telephone call this morning. It can be quite stressful finding suitable services to safeguard my 28 year daughter who has additional needs. He made it very easy and provided clear information for me to be able to make an informed decision
Excellent service, notified of SIM dispatch, arrived very quickly, excellent and easy setup via portal, follow up emails sent by the Team to check all in order and to offer direct support, very quick response to questions via email. Would buy again without hesitation. Thank you.
Wonderful customer service. Always easy to speak to someone who immediately understands and can assist. I highly recommend ParentShield.
Staff were very helpful and supportive when investigating the option and so far it all seems safe and problem free
Excellent product, Excellent service. I very happy parent.
ParentShield is rated 4.87 based on 350 reviews