ParentShield Reviews

of reviewers recommend ParentShield
Read ParentShield Reviews

About ParentShield:

ParentShield is a Great Child-Safe and Parent Friendly Mobile Network. Only Children or people needing special facilities are allowed to use it.

Every feature of the Network is designed specifically for these users and features include advanced monitoring and safeguarding tools and spending and usage controls.

hello@engine-mobile.co.uk

Pioneer House,Derby Road,Barrow-on-Trent,Derby

We've just set up the SIM and started using the phone today - cue ridiculously excited 11-year old 😂 All seems very straightforward so far and we're feeling a lot more at ease with her having a phone knowing there are so many safeguards in place and that we have a decent amount of control over her communications. I've already recommended ParentShield to the other parents in my daughter's year at her school. All the best Anthoula
This is fantastic. It provides peace of mind for us so we can let our daughter have her first proper mobile phone. Knowing that only the people on her safe list can contact her is very reassuring, she can't overspend and we can check her messages and calls. Excellent customer service as well
This sim is perfect..... I am a foster carer and this sim gives me complete peace of mind that my child is safe .... the customer service is second to none .... I would recommend this to anyone
There FaceTimes and internet messages should also be tracked.
Hi Yesim,

These are private encrypted messages so cannot be monitored.

If you need any advice or guidence with anything, you can speak to our customer support team on 0330 122 1180 or by emailing helloshield.co.uk
a breath of fresh air
I was looking for a mobile network that my children would be safe using giving them a bit more freedom and responsibility tied with being able to protect them from a 'distance'. Parentshield strikes the right balance between freedom and protection.
Absolutely brilliant, my son is 9 and has older brothers living away from home , brilliant safe way to stay in touch . I as his parent has full control without my son noticing really , so makes it not babyish for him . I’ve had lots of emails etc from parent shield staff offering any support etc . Just perfect
So far we are very impressed!
If it hadn’t been for the security from parent shield, our son wouldn’t have had a phone yet!
The access to the phone is easy to set up and use!!

Many thanks.
Gives me reassurance as we enter the brave new world of kids with phones.
Fast and friendly service with easy to use functions. Parent Shield came highly recommended to us by professionals and has given us peace of mind.
Fantastic. Was nervous about my 10 year old having a phone but gave complete peace of mind and easy to use
It's a great service and would happily recommend
I wished that when someone call my child they don't know it's been recorded
Very pleased, does exactly what it claims to do. Helpful staff and prompt reply to questions. Running for three weeks so far with no problems.

PaulM
Great way of giving some independence to my 12 year old
Excellent
The reason we would be happy to rate ParentShield so highly is because the service is so good and so is the customer service.
We have had a few instances where we have had to contact them for help. Each time they have solved our query within the hour, often going beyond expectations.
Reliable and quality and does everything they claim.
Parentshield is literally going to give our family assurance that my 10 year old daughter is secure & safe. We ended up having to get a phone for her much earlier than we hoped but due to a situation where she was at risk recently as she had no way of contacting anyone when the after school club didn't happen & the school failed to have systems in place to ensure her safety. It is the perfect sim for us right now & we can change it as she gets older. It is fantastic that it picks up the strongest signal and I can also monitor her messages and calls. She does not have data on it at present as I do not want her on the internet or other messaging services away from home - she can only do this on wifi (note other messaging services are not monitored like standard texting or calls). I am being quite strict with her at present and she is only allowed family in the phone. It is a great package and is on a monthly contract. I now know she can contact someone if need be. So basically THANK YOU!!
I can only say which I had found this before I paid out to other so-called parent controls. From start to finish I have found that their customer service is second to none. I used to teach customer service for a high street bank and would be proud that my trainees were this good. very helpful and great sim was able to keep the old number with no problems all questions where quickly answered.
Thomas Bell
Cant rate this high enough. This will help us keep our very vulnerable daughter safe but at the same time allow her to feel empowered and have safe contact with her friends. The help and support is second to none. They are very happy to speak and offer help and advise if you have any concerns or problems.
ParentShield is rated 4.83 based on 208 reviews