ParentShield Reviews

of reviewers recommend ParentShield
Read ParentShield Reviews

About ParentShield:

ParentShield is a Great Child-Safe and Parent Friendly Mobile Network. Only Children or people needing special facilities are allowed to use it.

Every feature of the Network is designed specifically for these users and features include advanced monitoring and safeguarding tools and spending and usage controls.

hello@engine-mobile.co.uk

Pioneer House,Derby Road,Barrow-on-Trent,Derby

Very helpful to keep an eye on what more vulnerable children are doing
Exactly what I need to allow my child to have a mobile phone whilst still being able to monitor what she is using it for
This is a fabulous app
Really good sim I recommend it to all parents and carers.
You feel assured your kids or loved ones are safe.
Excellent technical service. My boys 11yrs and 24yrs both with learning difficulties and disabilities are enjoying having their 1st phones. I'm feeling confident that they are safe. Excellent product. Would definitely recommend.
Very impressed so far especially with excellent customer service!
Excellent prompt service and simple to use. Just what was required for elderly vulnerable mother
We are so glad we chose ParentSheild for our 11yr old daughter.
It has given her the freedom of having her own phone, whilst allowing us control her usage and give us peace of mind.
The service is brilliant and the support we were given when we lost the phone was great! even when we found it again last minute! Very understanding and friendly.
A great product giving reassurance on what YP is dealing with
Have shown my granddaughter 12 the Ap and she is fine with it, I reassured I wasn’t spying but protecting her from the bullies and prank callers. The SIM means you can have evidence should the bad things happen
Very satisfied so far. Great customer service and great product.
Have bought this for our grandchild, lots of options. It is managed by my son and his wife who are very happy with it. In today's tech and social media age it is unfortunate to say that this system of safety is necessary because of the 'bad' people out there. This is not a spy system but really is about safeguarding. Excellent product.
Really good so far, excellent customer service really appreciated the email offering support although we haven’t needed thought this was great service! Will definitely recommend!
With their father no longer living with us, I needed a way for the children to both facetime him when they wanted to, as well as contact me at any time. Parent Shield is perfect! I can limit the times of day they are on the phone, as well as how much data they use each day - but they can always call me even if they run out of data. Perfect and just what I was looking for, thank you.
We have 2 foster kids who need very close supervision. The app gives great control and price of mind that they can’t contact anyone we don’t want them to and gives limits on spending and access online. Would recommend it to any parent or carer.
Very pleased with the Parentshield sim! wE have been using the service for a few weeks now and the portal is so easy to use.
We delayed it as long as we could and had many tantrums as a result, but we could of let him had have it in the beginning as this removes the worry.
Brilliant service.
Pretty easy to set up. Only used for a few hours but definitely have peace of mind knowing I can monitor the conversations. Hoping I dont need it for too long, but I'll be using this for as long as we need it.
I can't rate the product as yet my granddaughter has not used it. However the service was excellent as the first 2 sim cards never arrived but the 3rd arrived special delivery.
Just what's needed for now while my daughter gets use to her first mobile phone. The reason for 4 stars is because I don't think the texts should count the free numbers but that's my personal opinion.
I first heard about ParentShield through a friend, she has two kids aged 11 and 13 and told me it has given her real peace of mind regarding her kids safety enabling her to give her kids the independence they crave whilst also allowing her to stay in control.
She is aware i am a technophobe but assured me that the staff are incredibly helpful and are always on hand should you require assistance,
It's worth noting that you can call ParentShield and speak to an actual person which is a rarity these days!
I put this to the test and am happy to report my friend was right.
I spoke with Paul who walked me through everything, showing me how to get the most from all the security features.
It's a rolling monthly contract as well so no lengthy tie ins!
Thanks for all your help!
Keep up the great work ParentShield
ParentShield is rated 4.86 based on 280 reviews