ParentShield Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend ParentShield

About ParentShield: ParentShield is a Great Child-Safe and Parent Friendly Mobile Network. Only Children or people needing special facilities are allowed to use it.

Every feature of the Network is designed specifically for these users and features include advanced monitoring and safeguarding tools and spending and usage controls.

helloshield.co.uk

Pioneer House,
Derby Road,
Barrow-on-Trent,
Derby

"I can't work out how to set it up!!! Its sounds amazing when you say what it does in the leaflet but wheres the instructions on how?"
Hi Jenny, I'll give you a call. Will get you set up.
"Absolutely brilliant!"
"An excellent service"
"I'll leave this anonymously because I look after a very vulnerable young person. We looked everywhere for a solution that would allow us to protect them while providing a mobile phone. Parent shield rates as one of our best finds of the year."
"Never used. Waste of money"
"I was looking for a tariff for my 10 year old son for a while and despite my reservations in wanting to get him a phone for many reasons, Parent Shield has definitely given me peace of mind. Not only does it give parents security and reassurance in knowing who can contact your child, but it is also very cost effective. Definitely worth the money! There are some lovely people you can speak to on the other end of the phone if you ever run into any issues. Graham certainly is very accommodating, helpful and nothing is ever too much trouble. Would recommend this to anyone who has kids! 5 stars!"
"The peace of mind that the network uses the strongest network, free calls/texts to Parents and visibility on the calls/messages sent and received is great. We just need to keep the battery life high enough to make sure we can stay in touch!"
"Excellent product and customer service"
"Staff are super helpful, my children are happy to have an open phone, like myself. Enabling you to support and educate your children on phone usage ☺️ Very happy"
"Very reassuring to be able to safeguard my 11-year-old daughter who has just (September) received her first mobile phone. The package has also been very flexible with some helpful personalisation offered on request."
"Brilliant service. Lets me keep track of everything they have been saying and writing, via a simple website. Works with any phone (so the kids won't get picked on for having "different" phones). Nothing seemed to be too much trouble for the staff when I needed help setting up."
"Delighted with it so far! Fast delivery and the controls in the portal are really easy to use."
"The recording is simply incredible. Highly recommended total peace of mind. Thank you."
"Parent shield has stopped me having to worry about my daughter having a phone. I even shared parent shield to a friend and now they have it for there daughter."
Hi Jessica, thanks for your feedback. That's great to hear.
If you can drop us an email with your friend's postcode or some other information we can use to identify them we'll credit you with a free month as a thank you. The majority of our sign-ups are coming from referrals so it's important to us that we do something in return.

Regards, Graham
"A fantastic idea, wish I had had this for all my children. Great way to ease them into the world of personal phones and keeping their safety paramount. Every family should use this!"
"Parent shield keeps your kids safe while using mobiles."
"Great sim I can’t recommend it enough, really pleased with it so far."
"Parent shield is a must have for any parent who wants to keep a check on what calls and texts you kids are making. It records every call they make, which you can listen to on the portal. You can limit numbers they can call and also switch off mobile data so they can only use the online sites when on WiFi. I can’t rate this highly enough. Graham was a real pleasure to deal. Don’t delay, get this if you want to keep your kids safe using a mobile phone. Marks out of ten is not enough, 100/100 The star rating below wouldn’t let me highlight all five."
"Outstanding service at every step. The portal is easy to use and monitor. So pleased to have found this service and have recommended to all other parents wanting to ensure their young children are kept safe."
"I can’t recommend this enough! We’ve reccomemeded it to loads of other parents."
ParentShield is rated 4.70 based on 30 reviews