ParentShield Reviews

of reviewers recommend ParentShield
Read ParentShield Reviews

About ParentShield:

ParentShield is a Great Child-Safe and Parent Friendly Mobile Network. Only Children or people needing special facilities are allowed to use it.

Every feature of the Network is designed specifically for these users and features include advanced monitoring and safeguarding tools and spending and usage controls.

hello@engine-mobile.co.uk

Pioneer House,Derby Road,Barrow-on-Trent,Derby

Great service so far
Perfect, my 8yr old doesn't really realise its a child's sim, she can still do all her YouTube and Watts app under our supervision obviously, would definitely recommend
This has been a very good service so far and is very much focused on getting kids using their own phone as safely as possible. We love the portal that allows us to monitor texts and the voice recording for any calls made. The flexibility with dashboard options to switch features on and off is very good too. Good service and would highly recommend.
I was very impressed with the personal service when I bought from ParentShield. I purchased a package for my Daughter as part of a Christmas present so i am yet to test the service. But the purchasing process for very personalised and pleasant. I just wish there was a step where I could have chosen a mobile number instead of just getting a random one. I would have liked to have picked something that i know would be easily memorable for my 10 year old. Jonathan Gee https://emgprecision.com
Hi Jonathan, thank you for the feedback, it's really great to hear. In regards to choosing a number; as our numbers are all ultimately distributed to Children, we're unable to share our number pool to allow for this. Although we don't usually allow number ports into the network, if you wanted to purchase a premium number and port it into us, we're happy to make an exception for you - as long as it's a standard network number ( not premium rate ) of course. Feel free to contact the team on 0330 122 1180 or hello@parentshield.co.uk to arrange this.
We finally decided to get our daughter a phone but was worried about the things she potentially could get access too and also her running up a substantial bill. Then I stumbled across ParentShield and they had a solution to all our worries and stresses with the SIM card they offered. The transaction was smooth and the communication from the company has been excellent. Everything worked so effortlessly. Will definitely not hesitate to recommend and will use them again when our son is of age to have his own phone.
I bought a Moochie last year, and had a terrible experience. Parent shield is a far better solution, with more and better features. When i made a mistake and entered my direct debit details incorrectly, i was able to speak to a real life person, straight away! The SIM card arrived quickly. I bought a £40 phone online, set it all up in 5 mins. The dashboard is simple and easy to use. I like the fact that i can see calls and text if i want to. Highly recommended!
Such a great idea as I don’t want my child accessing internet outside the house or using above age apps. Customer service seems great too. I love that the phone can be out of use during school hours too.
I got a parent shield sim for my 10 year old son and my older daughter. These sims are brilliant, I love the fact you can set trigger words so if they receive a call or message with that word in it the sim alerts you straight away. I would 100% recommended these sims to every parent even just for piece of mind if nothing else
Normally difficult to set anything meaningful for my granddaughter ie savings accounts, etc. Parentshield has been a breath of fresh-air. Firstly, the product is so well thought out. It's perfect for an 11 year old and her anxious parents. Secondly, the customer service is some of the best I have experienced. So easy to setup me paying but Dad as admin. Easy to follow instructions on re-using an old phone that worked first time. Not much use of the portal yet but will try and update this review after a month. Don't expect any problems.
I have been searching for the most safest form of a phone for my sons 11th birthday. This is his first mobile as he will be heading into big school next year, I wanted to make sure this next chapter would be so safe, parent shield was by far the most safest sim card we found, if you read the full website of what the sim cards offer, you will be amazed. You'll never worry about your child again. The customer service Is second to non absolutely fantastic, very efficient, very kind, Will always recommend.
I am very satisfied with this service, especially that my child’s phone is covered by the 4 major networks. For those parents who feel that this is spying on their kids - IT IS! However, my 11 year old has been informed that I and her dad have access to all her calls and messages, and we have explained that we do not use the term spying, we are keeping her safe! We know what to look out for in order to do that, even at the age of 11 she does not.
Great value and easy to use. I’d thoroughly recommend ParentShield.
Thrilled to bits to have found something that actually works, at last !! Exactly what we were looking for, all the help you might need from a very enthusiastic team. Brilliant, don't hesitate....
I had the misfortune to find myself in the situation where one of my parents was taken to hospital and i needed to be able to provide them a phone that had limited capabilities. ParentShield whilst designed for young kids is also a really useful service if you need more control over how a phone is used and the ability to monitor it.
Reasonably priced, easy to set up, and I appreciated the follow-up email.
Simply fabulous service
Delivery was quick, set up was simple and even received a courtesy email to check all was ok, which was appreciated. My child only needs a phone for emergency calls and texts, and I found the Stage 1 package to be reasonably priced.
In an age when rubbish customer service seems to have become the norm I have been pleasantly surprised by Parentshield. They respond almost immediately to enquiries no matter how trivial, and the service they provide has really helped me feel confident about navigating the potential minefield of my son getting his first phone.
Absolutely brilliant service - all questions pre and post signup answered very quickly via chat, lots of really awesome features, would recommend 100%!
After weeks of myself and my partner discussing a mobile phone for our soon to be 10year old daughter we decided to take our a contract with yourself, and without her knowing that we could monitor her calls & text she behaved impeccably with it. If I had any problems I just called up and they were rectified straight away, it is a great service and thank you.
ParentShield is rated 4.87 based on 318 reviews