ParentShield Reviews

of reviewers recommend ParentShield
Read ParentShield Reviews

About ParentShield:

ParentShield is a Great Child-Safe and Parent Friendly Mobile Network. Only Children or people needing special facilities are allowed to use it.

Every feature of the Network is designed specifically for these users and features include advanced monitoring and safeguarding tools and spending and usage controls.

hello@engine-mobile.co.uk

Pioneer House,Derby Road,Barrow-on-Trent,Derby

We've just set up the SIM and started using the phone today - cue ridiculously excited 11-year old 😂 All seems very straightforward so far and we're feeling a lot more at ease with her having a phone knowing there are so many safeguards in place and that we have a decent amount of control over her communications. I've already recommended ParentShield to the other parents in my daughter's year at her school. All the best Anthoula
ParentShield is the great network for kids starting to use mobiles. There's peace of mind and the ability to have two free numbers, regardless of credit on the phone. A great idea to help keep young people, that are just starting out on the whole mobile phone journey safe.
Also their customer service was exceptional, especially Graham, I would give them 110%! Every time I called / emailed them during the first few days with any queries, Graham was there to help me out and went above and beyond any expectations.
Excellent service. Am a newbie but was able to access, use and benefit from ParentShield. Also very pleased with the way Paul took my issue faced, resolved it and contacted me right away. Great support, thanks Paul.
Great service so far and excellent customer support!
Sims arrived very quickly, next day! Easy to set up and parent portal very user friendly. An issue with parent SMS alert for word alerts but customer service replied back extremely quickly via email when trying to resolve, even on a Sunday!
Very excellent. Good security and I love the fact that I have control.
During these times - which I appreciate are hard - customer service has taken a back seat for many companies. Not with parent shield though. I have set up a new account for my daughters birthday. I have contacted them twice with queries, one time at about 9.30 at night and I have had replies within a few minutes on both occasions.

Easy to set up all my details on the website. Very happy with the service.
The Parent Shield team have been super helpful and responded within the hour to my email. Sim arrived the next day and has been easy to set up. Great peace of mind for daughters first phone. Thank you Parent Shield!
Thank you so much for all you help and support and I mean that from the bottom of my heart. Your product literally saved my Daughters’ life on numerous occasions. She was groomed and sexually assaulted. But thanks to your product, arrests were made.
I have told anybody and everybody that’s having trouble with their child about your product
The staff are so helpful especially a guy called Paul he is so very helpful
Thanks Erika
ParentShield is the perfect network for young people. There's peace of mind and the ability to have two free numbers, regardless of credit on the phone. A great idea to help keep young people, that are just starting out on the whole mobile phone journey safe.
Great idea, all the personal support you could adk for and total awareness of what my daughter is doing with her phone.
Very good product and service
Great SIM card for kids. Excellent service from Graham and his team. Highly recommended.
I brought this for my daughter who is starting at a new school in September. Our son has had this in his phone for over a year with no problems and excellent support. The SIM card has mind blowing controls and the sms word alerts are just what we were looking for. It's more expensive than a normal network but worth every bit of the extra
Parentshield offers those reassurances that every parent needs when their child gets their first mobile phone. Customer service is excellent, I would definitely recommend it to others.
Very good so far.
ParentShield put my mind at ease as a parent and a concerned mother, who is always worried about her children. I am recommending ParentShield and giving them a *****star rating.
We have a child in care who is vulnerable and who we want to give some more freedom with her own life. This is the best and safest way we can do that, and it is so easy to use.
I already have a ParentShield account for my son and used the chat function on the website to enquire whether I could add one for my daughter. The agent on theS other end said they could set it up then and there and it was done in minutes with no hassle. Wow! what great service. Thank you ParentSheild for making my life easier. I just wish you could check WhatsApp too!
We had been looking at ways to keep our child safe and to be able to be in control of costs and phone usage. Parent shield has provided all these elements via a portal which is easy to use I would recommend them to anyone who requires this kind of control.
ParentShield is rated 4.84 based on 234 reviews