ParentShield Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend ParentShield

About ParentShield: ParentShield is a Great Child-Safe and Parent Friendly Mobile Network. Only Children or people needing special facilities are allowed to use it.

Every feature of the Network is designed specifically for these users and features include advanced monitoring and safeguarding tools and spending and usage controls.

hello@engine-mobile.co.uk

Pioneer House,Derby Road,Barrow-on-Trent,Derby

Click Here
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"A very, very useful tool and very good value for money- would definitely recommend for parents and children!"
"I cannot yet comment on how good ParentShield is to use in practise, but the process of signing up and initial set up could not be easier. Very impressive. The capabilities appear to be excellent and I am feeling much more in control of my vulnerable child's safety."
"After weeks of searching for the best solution we have chosen ParentShield for our son’t first phone. Have been using the platform for the last three months and continue to be impressed by its functionality, reliability and all the features. It is a relief to know that we can give him what he wants but can protect him too. The customer service has been second to none, the team is very approachable, helpful, knowledgeable and friendly. Very happy."
"It was great to find a company that understands that some parents are not comfortable with their children being able to fully access everything available online. When my son had to have a phone for secondary school I was really apprehensive about all that could mean but finding Parent Shield made me feel much more comfortable about it. I can see texts, calls, make sure he can only contact given numbers and know that he can always contact me or my husband and never exceed the contract limit. The staff were extremely helpful and went out of their way to help us set things up and answer all our questions. I highly recommend Parent Shield."
"It's a revelation. I strongly believe that this kind of monitoring should be compulsory for kids as the world seems to be such a dark place these days."
"Excellent so far and customer services have been amazing."
"I received my sim card literally in two days after ordering it. The portal is so easy to use. I have reccomend ParentShield to my childrens school."
"We are foster carers and safety is so important we have just purchased this but it seems very good and the team / support are extremely helpful and professional. We would recommend to friends and other foster carers gladly Thank you for our peace of mind"
"Found it easy to set up and down load app. Customer services very helpful too."
"Brilliant product, excellent service. I recommend this to everyone with children who have a mobile phone"
"Brilliant! The fact that I can control elements to keep my daughter safe as I teach her how to use her mobile safely, is amazing."
"Lovely to feel your child has independence yet also protected and parents have control ,also peace of mind she can also at anytime contact me even if credit runs out ! Thanku"
"Outstanding service that all parents should be using, there isn't enough stars to rate it as highly as it deserves."
"Is working well for my kid’s mobile."
"Excellent service from this company. Fast dispatch of the SIM card and I have the peace of mind knowing that I can see who is contacting our child and whether the response is relevant, my child has autism so does not understand social situations, this gives us the opportunity to have relevant discussions."
"fantastic"
"Good information, straight forward to get started and quick to set up."
"Easy set up."
"What a great service. The Sim arrived next day, setup was easy, just pop the sim into your unlocked phone. The portal is great, easy to manage and enable the recording of calls or text messages. The support from the company also impressed me, especially on a bank holiday whilst enquiring about international roaming. I would recommend !"
"Brilliant gives you peace of mind and graham is all ways there to answer any questions"
"It's fantastic! I found everything really straightforward to set up (which is good because i'm not very patient when it comes to technology) and received impressive communication from ordering onwards (It all felt very reassuring). Really pleased with everything and would recommend 100%"
ParentShield is rated 4.82 based on 163 reviews