ParentShield Reviews

of reviewers recommend ParentShield
Read ParentShield Reviews

About ParentShield:

ParentShield is a Great Child-Safe and Parent Friendly Mobile Network. Only Children or people needing special facilities are allowed to use it.

Every feature of the Network is designed specifically for these users and features include advanced monitoring and safeguarding tools and spending and usage controls.

hello@engine-mobile.co.uk

Pioneer House,Derby Road,Barrow-on-Trent,Derby

After weeks of searching for the best solution we have chosen ParentShield for our son’t first phone. Have been using the platform for the last three months and continue to be impressed by its functionality, reliability and all the features. It is a relief to know that we can give him what he wants but can protect him too. The customer service has been second to none, the team is very approachable, helpful, knowledgeable and friendly. Very happy.
I can only say which I had found this before I paid out to other so-called parent controls. From start to finish I have found that their customer service is second to none. I used to teach customer service for a high street bank and would be proud that my trainees were this good. very helpful and great sim was able to keep the old number with no problems all questions where quickly answered. Thomas Bell
Cant rate this high enough. This will help us keep our very vulnerable daughter safe but at the same time allow her to feel empowered and have safe contact with her friends. The help and support is second to none. They are very happy to speak and offer help and advise if you have any concerns or problems.
Used ParentShield for our daughter’s first mobile and we’ve found it to be very good.
Can I just say that your Sim Card is fantastic – really happy with it. Was very helpful with some bullying that happened earlier this week and the transcript went straight to the Head Teacher. It also enabled me to trace back to see what contact my son had had with that particular pupil before. Just fantastic.
It just works. And the people are responsive.
Great sim and all the support you receive from ParentShield. Highly recommend
My 15 year old child has a learning disability and doesn't know the dangers of dialling random numbers. From my point of view, I have complete peace of mind. The SIM is set so that only the numbers of trusted family and friends can phone/text him and visa versa. It gives him a bit of independence, without me looking over his shoulder. It is also a great way to allow young children to start using the phone, with whichever level of parameters you require.
We have bought the parent shield sim to give our daughter credit on her phone and calls in the hopes if she needs us she can get hold of us, as this is a roaming sim she should hopefully have a signal where ever she is, there are a lot of features that you may wish to use for younger children
We are very pleased with the help and support from parent shield. We were able to freeze my daughters account when she wasnt allowed her phone and it taught her a lesson and now she has access to it again. Very helpful and efficient staff I would recommend to others definitely. Mrs Patricia Laffar
We have bought this for our young person in our care for her first phone. The portal is so easy to use and has all the features we need to keep her safe whilst learning about the big wide world of communicating via social media and phone. It allows us to make sure she can only be contacted by people we know and trust, which is very valuable as she is a vulnerable youngster. Customer service is excellent too and nothing is too much trouble for them to help us out, even over the weekends.
I think ParentShield is fantastic, I really thought there was no way of keeping my son safe on the mobile as he's been bullied alot and now he doesn't need to put up with it anymore with me monitoring everything kept in my own portal able to block numbers make sure messages are clean and safe it's absolutely remarkable Thanks ParentShield.
Perfect for my young daughter for her first ever phone.
Very comprehensive service, confidence inspiring staff - I accidentally called when I'd first installed the app and was immediately called back by a very nice advisor. Location is available to view remotely, texts and even recordings of phone calls are saved on the server which is a great feature. If you have child with additional needs this is a fantastic service and great value for money too. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 😀
Not actually used it yet as for my son for Christmas but had a couple of questions I needed to ask and the customer services is amazing and very fast response so this gives me great comfort for the future many thanks
Outstanding customer service and easy to use. We were extremely reluctant to get our 11 year old a phone but it was needed for transport reasons. parent shield has provided a level of safety and security that has allowed us to feel much more comfortable.
Great piece of mind to know the children are safe. Graham goes above and beyond to help with any queries or problems. Problems are usually my own lack of knowledge.
I'm so glad I gave this a go! I found parent shield when searching for a sim only deal for my daughter but as it wasn't a known brand I was apprehensive. I went for it knowing that I wasn't tied into long contract but It stands up to it's claims very well.
Absolutely love Parent Shield. It gives a peace of mind knowing my child is able contact me when they feel like it, if of any problems and for them to know they can do this. Highly recommend Parent Shield to any parent's especially those like my boy whom has additional needs
I have been with ParentShield for nearly a year now. Knowing that my son uses ParentShield make me feel assured that I can track his use & any correspondence that he is having. The customer service is outstanding and second to none. They are extremely responsive and nothing is too much trouble to sort out. I would highly recommend this product to any parent that is considering purchasing a phone for their child.
we have been using parentshield for nearly a year and just ordered a second SIM for our youngest child. I have recommended this to loads of people. The features are incredible and worth every penny for the security and confidence it gives.
ParentShield is rated 4.83 based on 189 reviews