ParentShield Reviews

of reviewers recommend ParentShield
Read ParentShield Reviews

About ParentShield:

ParentShield is a Great Child-Safe and Parent Friendly Mobile Network. Only Children or people needing special facilities are allowed to use it.

Every feature of the Network is designed specifically for these users and features include advanced monitoring and safeguarding tools and spending and usage controls.

hello@engine-mobile.co.uk

Pioneer House,Derby Road,Barrow-on-Trent,Derby

After weeks of searching for the best solution we have chosen ParentShield for our son’t first phone. Have been using the platform for the last three months and continue to be impressed by its functionality, reliability and all the features. It is a relief to know that we can give him what he wants but can protect him too. The customer service has been second to none, the team is very approachable, helpful, knowledgeable and friendly. Very happy.
I'm so glad I gave this a go! I found parent shield when searching for a sim only deal for my daughter but as it wasn't a known brand I was apprehensive. I went for it knowing that I wasn't tied into long contract but It stands up to it's claims very well.
Absolutely love Parent Shield. It gives a peace of mind knowing my child is able contact me when they feel like it, if of any problems and for them to know they can do this. Highly recommend Parent Shield to any parent's especially those like my boy whom has additional needs
I have been with ParentShield for nearly a year now. Knowing that my son uses ParentShield make me feel assured that I can track his use & any correspondence that he is having. The customer service is outstanding and second to none. They are extremely responsive and nothing is too much trouble to sort out. I would highly recommend this product to any parent that is considering purchasing a phone for their child.
we have been using parentshield for nearly a year and just ordered a second SIM for our youngest child. I have recommended this to loads of people. The features are incredible and worth every penny for the security and confidence it gives.
Not been on the portal long but amazing customer service already..had one small problem with a password log in and the response from the customer service was brilliant. Very friendly and helpful and loving the controls the portal gives you. Would definitely recommend to anyone πŸ‘
The concept is excellent but the data is too pricy to sustain
Hi Lorena, I can see that you're currently on Family Plan which doesn't have any inclusive data. The PAYG facility for this plan is designed for very light use, or for location purposes only, so I would suggest upgrading to SafePlan or SafePlan plus from within your portal or please call the office if you would prefer a bespoke plan.
Fantastic service, have bought this for an adult with an acquired brain injury to protect them during recovery whilst giving them ability and freedom to safely contact family.
Loving this sim so far - quick delivery, good contact, easy to use monitoring site, and our 10year old is loving being able to text his grandparents, uncles & aunts without using our phones & when one of us is away for work, he can call us when he wants.
Very good service and great for keeping children safe. My son lost his phone so requested a new SIM card (which was free) and the next day had a new one. Can’t really ask for much more from a provider.
Easy to setup and regulate calls monitor texts great app
Hi Geoffrey,
The portal APP is new addition to the service on request of some of our early customers as an alternative to visiting the ParentShield website each time to log in and make changes.
I'm glad you're enjoying the ease of the SIM card controls and monitoring capabilities from within there.
Paul.
I cannot yet comment on how good ParentShield is to use in practise, but the process of signing up and initial set up could not be easier. Very impressive. The capabilities appear to be excellent and I am feeling much more in control of my vulnerable child's safety.
It was great to find a company that understands that some parents are not comfortable with their children being able to fully access everything available online. When my son had to have a phone for secondary school I was really apprehensive about all that could mean but finding Parent Shield made me feel much more comfortable about it. I can see texts, calls, make sure he can only contact given numbers and know that he can always contact me or my husband and never exceed the contract limit. The staff were extremely helpful and went out of their way to help us set things up and answer all our questions. I highly recommend Parent Shield.
It's a revelation. I strongly believe that this kind of monitoring should be compulsory for kids as the world seems to be such a dark place these days.
Excellent so far and customer services have been amazing.
I received my sim card literally in two days after ordering it. The portal is so easy to use. I have reccomend ParentShield to my childrens school.
We are foster carers and safety is so important we have just purchased this but it seems very good and the team / support are extremely helpful and professional. We would recommend to friends and other foster carers gladly Thank you for our peace of mind
Found it easy to set up and down load app. Customer services very helpful too.
Brilliant product, excellent service. I recommend this to everyone with children who have a mobile phone
Brilliant! The fact that I can control elements to keep my daughter safe as I teach her how to use her mobile safely, is amazing.
Lovely to feel your child has independence yet also protected and parents have control ,also peace of mind she can also at anytime contact me even if credit runs out ! Thanku
ParentShield is rated 4.82 based on 173 reviews