ParentShield Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend ParentShield

About ParentShield: ParentShield is a Great Child-Safe and Parent Friendly Mobile Network. Only Children or people needing special facilities are allowed to use it.

Every feature of the Network is designed specifically for these users and features include advanced monitoring and safeguarding tools and spending and usage controls.

hello@engine-mobile.co.uk

Pioneer House,Derby Road,Barrow-on-Trent,Derby

Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"Amazing perfect network coverage all the time easy to track usuage best kid network ever"
"Everything about this is perfect for my daughters first phone, being able to stop the phone working at bedtime from the portal is great and monitoring is must as she is only 8. Have recommended to family and friends."
"Easy to use portal, rolling contract free to up or downgrade. Excellent after sales via email and phone. Email response normally within minutes. Also as the sim is roaming there is a better chance of a good signal. Would recommend."
"Absolutely love this, great peace of mind knowing my children are safe and I can monitor their use. The customer service is brilliant. Highly recommend this to any parent or guardian"
"Simple and efficient"
"Excellent way to keep vulnerable children safe."
"So far so good! My daughter was 12 when she got her first mobile, we gave her all the talks about internet safety, don't make friends with people you don't know, don't give out personal details etc... unfortunately she didn't listen! We agreed she could have instagram, which I monitored. Unfortunately I didn't realise she had made up another account, she was following people she didn't know, her behaviour changed and she was very moody. I checked her phone and found this other Instagram account, my daughter had images of self harm etc, messages to people about self harming. My daughter then had counselling, we took the smart phone away and gave her a mobile with just calls and text messages, no internet access. I couldn't believe how difficult it was to get a mobile phone/SIM card without data, young children should not have access to a lot of sites/apps on the internet. When I found Parent Shield I was really pleased, I don't want to constantly check my daughter's messages, but unfortunately, after what we've been through, it think it is essential."
"Can not recommend enough. Fantastic idea, easy to follow and set up. A absolute must for children getting thier first mobile."
"Perfect for our foster child! Everything locked down so we can give him some freedom but not lose contact!"
"Am so delighted I stumbled across ParentShield. This is the perfect balance between freedom and safety for my autistic son who wants to be like his friends but is very vulnerable. The service has been absolutely flawless and exemplary. I have already recommended to friends, family and SENCOs I know! Thank you very much!"
"Super fast turn around of my order, and the team respond to queries very quickly. The product works very well and has eased my fears about mobile safety when introducing my daughter into having her first phone. Totally recommend."
"The card wont accept calls from anyone, including both mum and dad whose numbers are on the safe list to be able to get through at all times, have reported a number of times to no avail, have now cancelled"
We have very few problems like this. It's almost always a symptom of either faulty phone hardware, or a user who habitually lets the battery go flat. We did send a replacement SIM and advised trying it in another phone, but didn't get any further feedback.
Sorry we couldn't do any more in this case.
"ParentShield in secure mode (and without data allowance) + Parental Controls on a mobile without iMessage / Chat Apps / Social Apps = Worry free first mobile contract for our daughter. Their on-boarding process and after-sales support is also excellent."
"An amazing piece of tech. Great for my disabled young person. He isn’t a child but as you can make adaptations due to disabilities this works amazingly well. The customer service is outstanding. Thank You thank you thank you"
"I am very pleased with this service ... has a foster career I really I so needed something like this... I learnt about you from a foster career... I will also be passing it on to more foster careers"
"I’ve only just started using the service but so far it’s done everything I needed and proved an excellent way to keep my vulnerable child safe."
"Ticks every box that we needed for our piece of mind, whilst giving our young person a sense of freedom, inclusion with their peers and security knowing they can contact us when they need to."
"i am very happy with this so far. i am rubbish with technology and am hoping this will make monitoring easier and usage safer. have only been using for 1 week ,if it works as hoped will change to very good"
"very helpful"
"Great option for child's first phone so that you can keep an eye whilst they learn to be safe on their phone and online."
"So far really impressed with ParentShield. Very easy to use and gives us as parents more ‘peace of mind’ when it comes to our daughter using a mobile phone at a young age (10). We would definitely recommend the product."
ParentShield is rated 4.78 based on 127 reviews