ParentShield Reviews

of reviewers recommend ParentShield
Read ParentShield Reviews

About ParentShield:

ParentShield is a Great Child-Safe and Parent Friendly Mobile Network. Only Children or people needing special facilities are allowed to use it.

Every feature of the Network is designed specifically for these users and features include advanced monitoring and safeguarding tools and spending and usage controls.

hello@engine-mobile.co.uk

Pioneer House,Derby Road,Barrow-on-Trent,Derby

Just what's needed for now while my daughter gets use to her first mobile phone. The reason for 4 stars is because I don't think the texts should count the free numbers but that's my personal opinion.
Doesn’t stop them downloading apps that are not appropriate
Applications are not part of the mobile network, so are not controllable at network level.
We do block SMS activation codes for the likes of WhatsApp, TikTok, Facebook etc from going to the child's phone, but deliver them to the portal instead; this way the parent has visibility and can decide what to do with them.
Application managment is achieved with some simple parental controls and is free to set up, so please contact the office on 0330 122 1180 and we’d be delighted to advise you how to set this up in the best way for your needs - this is something that we do every day for our customers.
Sims arrived very quickly, next day! Easy to set up and parent portal very user friendly. An issue with parent SMS alert for word alerts but customer service replied back extremely quickly via email when trying to resolve, even on a Sunday!
Great SIM card for kids. Excellent service from Graham and his team. Highly recommended.
I wished that when someone call my child they don't know it's been recorded
We have bought the parent shield sim to give our daughter credit on her phone and calls in the hopes if she needs us she can get hold of us, as this is a roaming sim she should hopefully have a signal where ever she is, there are a lot of features that you may wish to use for younger children
The concept is excellent but the data is too pricy to sustain
Hi Lorena, I can see that you're currently on Family Plan which doesn't have any inclusive data. The PAYG facility for this plan is designed for very light use, or for location purposes only, so I would suggest upgrading to SafePlan or SafePlan plus from within your portal or please call the office if you would prefer a bespoke plan.
Is working well for my kid’s mobile.
fantastic
i am very happy with this so far. i am rubbish with technology and am hoping this will make monitoring easier and usage safer. have only been using for 1 week ,if it works as hoped will change to very good
Good service, recommended.
An improving story. The customer care is very personal and the network issues are being resolved. Overall very happy. Will update my review once the network settles and I can move this to very good.
My son was so happy with the idea that he could have safe guarding from predators with us being able to see texts and hear calls if needed and that in an emergency he can still call someone
An improving situation. Most bugs being ironed out. Great personal customer care.
It’s very good I must say, but All the messages are not recording for some reason .
Hi,
The most common reason for a call not recording is if it is too short or didn't connect.
We'll have our engineers check your setup first thing in the morning. Just in case it's something else.
Very pleased with level of service
It’s a great idea with fabulous customer service. Sadly it wasn’t for us but I’d definitely recommend!
Still in the early days of use. Really like the fact that I can see the texts and hear the phone calls. One thing that would be useful is if you can put a contact name to the phone number so that I don’t have to keep a separate record of the phone contacts my daughter has.
Hi, thanks - the directory thing of correspondents names or nicknames is something we are working on. There will be another addition as well that's related to this that we'll be releasing quite soon that we think everyone will love.

There are some data protection issues associated with holding names that are associated with third party numbers so it's been a bit of a tricky one to work out. As always we're doing our best to find a way!
ok so i left a bad review coz i couldn't work the phone not the sim. technology and me don't mix. however i was bombarded with phonicalls from the company late in the evening when i was trying to get the kids homework tea bath bed sorted which was not appreciated. sim is good. thanks.
It is very informative and easy to use.
ParentShield is rated 4.86 based on 272 reviews