ParentShield Reviews

of reviewers recommend ParentShield
Read ParentShield Reviews

About ParentShield:

ParentShield is a Great Child-Safe and Parent Friendly Mobile Network. Only Children or people needing special facilities are allowed to use it.

Every feature of the Network is designed specifically for these users and features include advanced monitoring and safeguarding tools and spending and usage controls.

hello@engine-mobile.co.uk

Pioneer House,Derby Road,Barrow-on-Trent,Derby

Zamowilam dla mojego 9 letniego syna i uważam, że to super pomysł. Obsługa fantastyczna. Pelen profesjonalizm. Szczerze polecam
I am not able to be comprehensive as the phone is a Christmas gift for my son, but first impressions of ParentShield are very good. You seem to be able to have as much or as little oversight as you want or need, logging in is easy and the SIM worked fine. So far, so good. Thanks!
I sent a review the other day that was only 2/5 due to a couple of problems getting the SIM etc. Since then I have received the SIM and set the child’s phone up and am very happy and reassured with it so far. I can rest assured that I know who my child is texting and also that the language is appropriate for their age. The payment glitch has been sorted and even better, the customer service has been fantastic. The company have emailed and sorted any problems out within a few hours and I feel reassured that I am keeping my child as safe as I can whilst letting them start out on their mobile phone experience.
Hi Denise,
We're really sorry about this, your SIM was posted on the 4th December First Class, but it does seem that Royal Mail are particularly slow in some areas at the moment with the Christmas rush. Please let us know if it's not in tomorrows post and we'll send a replacement Special Delivery for you. We have also adjusted the next bill date to ensure you get a full first month.
Such an amazing idea. This sim gives me peace of mind when my child is using their phone. Always knowing who they are engaging with can keep them as safe as possible. Putting time blocks on the phone allows quality family time. Many other features to suit most young people. Can’t recommend enough
Love that I now have control of my daughters phone which has improved her behaviour!
Loving it, I feel 100% more secure that my child is safe
Not used yet but what a brilliant idea! My child wouldn't be allowed a mobile phone if it wasn't for these giving me peace of mind.
Very easy system which has given me the peace of mind I wanted.
Excellent service
Perfect for the job. Shield does everything you could ask for in a mobile network to be perfect in the phone of a child. I will use this for my younger chilren too when their time comes.
Doesn’t stop them downloading apps that are not appropriate
Applications are not part of the mobile network, so are not controllable at network level.
We do block SMS activation codes for the likes of WhatsApp, TikTok, Facebook etc from going to the child's phone, but deliver them to the portal instead; this way the parent has visibility and can decide what to do with them.
Application managment is achieved with some simple parental controls and is free to set up, so please contact the office on 0330 122 1180 and we’d be delighted to advise you how to set this up in the best way for your needs - this is something that we do every day for our customers.
A mobile phone company who care about their clients?? Never I thought!! Pleased to say I was proved wrong!
The mechanics / tech of any mobile phone co are pretty much the same these days. So reception is a given.
The parent interface is brilliant, yes it feels a bit like spying on them but peace of mind is a wonderful thing.
The customer service of this lot is nothing like a mobile phone co, they are astounding!! They actually like their customers and pick up the phone within a minute and then sort your problem out!! Why they aren’t running for Parliament is beyond me!!
Keep it up you lot, don’t let this review go to your heads!! 😀
Absolutely amazing idea this has given us peace of mind knowing that we can keep our daughter safe.
Excellent service Thank you such a relief to deal with human beings and not machines.
I have been so impressed with the ParentShield SIM and related services: everything a parent and child could wish for to keep them safe but also to give them some freedom and responsibility. My daughter said she felt reassured that we could check anything untoward concerning unsolicited calls and texts. Great customer service too. Thank you everyone at ParentShield!
Really easy to use, provides reassurance as a parent that your child is on a safe network monitored by you. Able to mould the usage/applications to what is required. Very happy to far with the product
This is a perfect start for a child with their first mobile or smart phone. It's safe as you can monitor every text and call which is recorded on your personal online page. It's easy to use, even for someone like me who still writes letters,post cards,and does cave art, with some help on the ParentShield helpline and logging in by email I managed to set everything up and understand exactly how it all works. My daughter feels really grown up now and loves her phone. My neighbour moved a few miles away and suggested ParentShield in case of any emergency, as I am a single parent with no family, and my daughter can't just pop round next door for a chat anymore! It feels really good to know my daughter can call or text for help or fun anytime,anywhere.
Superb product and customer support - I couldn't recommend them more highly.
Parent shield is just what I have been looking for. I wanted to give my daughter a simple mobile phone when she started walking to school, but I was nervous about all of the obvious problems.
This made it possible and the service is great. I have no hesitation recommending Parentshield for any first mobile phone.
Excellent customer service. Nice to find a network that is designed specifically around the needs of parents!
ParentShield is rated 4.86 based on 274 reviews