PaperMountains Reviews

Telephone
Read PaperMountains Reviews

sales@papermountains.com

York HouseWaterside CourtNeptune CloseMedway City EstateKent

First class service - on time - good communications - very professional approach
The office staff were very helpful. They were very happy to shift the date for collection when I needed more time to sort my paper work. The man who collected the sacks was very polite and ready to please.
Paper Mountains came promptly after we had contacted them about a collection and arrived around the time they said they were going to.
Great customer support, very quick service
An excellent efficient service. As a small business we collect a vast amount of sensitive paper which has defeated most shredders in the past. Paper Mountain safely and securely disposed of our first 10 bags with no other effort than putting the paper in them. We will continue to use them and the next 10 bags are on the way.
They were responsive, arrived on time. Staff pleasant and helpful andf service was affordable
All very easy to organise. They manage collection well. Unit came quickly. Always pleasant to deal with.
Fast response time & good value
It is a straightforward and easy process, a call and a prompt collection the rest is a built-in trust that all will be properly taken care of.
Very good Company, cleared everything with no fuss. Highly recomend
A very pleasant company to deal with - from the initial enquiry to the collection of bags to be destroyed - the whole experience was easy and hassle-free.
Quick response, and lovely service
Nice chap turned up and picked up the files. We're very pleased.
It made me happy that I was able to dispose of many sacks of paperwork that I couldn't get rid of through the local councils recycling methods such as service taken away etc due to something or other. I was left with a dozen bags and with no way of doing the direct to depots I took the only alternative and chose a service that would collect and dispose of contents. It all went along quite smoothly now I have room to swing a cat lol.
On time, efficient, helpful.
Efficient and quick to get a time slot
We were dealt with quickly and professionally. Wonderful people to deal with.
very efficiency!
Prompt efficient and cost effective service
PaperMountains is rated 4.88 based on 164 reviews