PaperMountains Reviews

Telephone
Read PaperMountains Reviews

sales@papermountains.com

York HouseWaterside CourtNeptune CloseMedway City EstateKent

An excellent service, after an initial enquiry for cost and availability, the job was completed within days and could have been earlier but i wasnt available. Both people i dealt with were helpful and courteous, thank you Papermountain.
I was so impressed with the service offered by Simon along with the collection driver. The speed at which everything was organised, arranged & completed was really impressive. I’ve received the disposal certificate in super quick time. Such a positive all round experience!
I found this company on the internet I had never used them before: I was very impressed with there professional service from the sales department to when the bags were picked up. The person on the phone and the person who picked up the bags were polite. I also was very happy the price I paid and way I was able to pay.
Really easy to use, efficient and good value. Bags came in the post (more than I thought I needed which was good because I needed more!). PaperMountains was helpful about what to include (and were pretty relaxed about including, say, negatives). Picked up the sealed bags as agreed and sent a certificate of destruction. I felt confident that my personal papers (I wanted to get rid of a lot of family photos and letters) were disposed of confidentially.
Recently used PaperMountains to clear and shred 41 years of filing the service they provided was faultless from start to finish, would totally recommend them.
Quick and friendly service over the phone and email. Helped carry all our many boxes very efficiently.
Excellent speedy service at reasonable price Thank You
Home office collection was fantastic would recommend to all.
i was very satisfied with there service they pickup my paperwork with in 24hours with was friday and on monday they email me to say paperwork had being destroyed and other thing which satisfied me the price they quoted me which compared other companies which was reasonable did good search on the internet be for use them i recommend this company
Paper Mountains provide a fantastic service. No hassle and do what they say. Especially in this day and age regarding dsta and GDPR. I cannot speak highly enough of the service they provide.
Very prompt, easy to arrange, good value for money and no hassle. I'd use them again
Needed help urgently at end of October 2019 and at short notice to remove a shed load of files from my office outbuilding. The men who came worked really hard to complete the task as soon as possible . Extremely impressed with the work rate and desire to clear everything. Not an easy task as some of the files were water damaged. Great job and very grateful I found paper mountains to deal with this removal.
they acted promptly and assured me that the documents have been destroyed by giving me a certificate of destruction
Customer Friendly Easy to use Queries re: payment made simple Collection / Email confirmation quickly
Gret service, quick response times, good pricing
Agreed a date, kept me informed and did the job efficiently at a reasonable price.
The driver came when they said he, would, was very helpful and very pleasant
Excellent professional service, will definitely use again.
Collected on time as requested.
Smooth process.