PaperMountains Reviews

Telephone
Read PaperMountains Reviews

sales@papermountains.com

York HouseWaterside CourtNeptune CloseMedway City EstateKent

Did exactly what they said they would
we chose paper mountains for our project archiving. I found them very helpful and the whole process was pretty painless. I would definitely recommend them as a company
all has promised
The office staff were very helpful. They were very happy to shift the date for collection when I needed more time to sort my paper work. The man who collected the sacks was very polite and ready to please.
Nice chap turned up and picked up the files. We're very pleased.
On time, efficient, helpful.
Efficient and quick to get a time slot
very efficiency!
Efficient and reliable service
Very Good Customer Service
good service , the most frustrating aspect was trying to pay the company , the invoice was not sent with the waste destruction certificate, I telephoned 3 occasions to be told that they were unable to accept credit / debit card over the telephone because they had software problems, I did pay by bank transfer. PayPal was offered eventually but this facility had a surcharge of £5.00 added to my invoice should I choose to pay by PayPal, not good for customer relations, over all I was very happy with the service.
Service was excellent and professional on time
on time collection
Quick friendly service
Good service
The service was good and reliable
In the short time we have been using Paper Mountain we have had no issues and the staff have been helpful and professional
Responsive quotes followed by prompt delivery of archiving boxes and collection at our convenience.
PaperMountains is rated 4.88 based on 164 reviews