PaperMountains Reviews

Telephone
Read PaperMountains Reviews

sales@papermountains.com

York HouseWaterside CourtNeptune CloseMedway City EstateKent

PaperMountains provided a cost effective secure data disposal service. They arrived on time and handled some unexpected access issues without fuss. A very professional service from beginning to end.
Good customer service and polite staff. Helpful throughout the process.
Good reliable service. They did what they promised.
prompt effective service at a reasonable price
Paper Mountain were very efficient and professional with their service. Would recommend and use again.
we chose paper mountains for our project archiving. I found them very helpful and the whole process was pretty painless. I would definitely recommend them as a company
Efficient service, courteous staff
Fast efficient and cost effective service.
They were really easy to talk to, their billing system is very simple, and they delivered and collected the wheelie bin on time and without any fuss. Very pleasant people to deal with - we will definitely use them again.
they were efficient and on time.
professional helpful and easy to book
all has promised
I did my research and PaperMountains was one of the few that charged less for smaller amounts rather than a simple block fee. They came to the house promptly and within a week. They sent me a note to confirm the documents had been destroyed. They have been extremely professional and I will be using them again.
Avery good service will be using again
Punctual, efficient and courteous.
Very professional, easy to deal with
Quick effiecient service
Professional, quick and easy service to use with no fuss. Highly recommend.
I phoned in the morning, and asked do you do personal shredding, the lady on the phone was very helpful and said we do, then asked where I was calling from, and with that, they had a driving in the facility and that afternoon my shredding was picked and dealt with in the time frame that I was given, excellent services.
PaperMountains is rated 4.88 based on 164 reviews