Paper Bag Co Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Paper Bag Co

About Paper Bag Co: Paper Bag Co are the market leader in supplying a full range of custom, wholesale and promotional carrier bags made from paper, cotton, canvas and other environmentally friendly materials.
We pride ourselves on having a bag to suit every kind of business and any occasion. With a complete choice of quality bag designs, fabrics, dimensions and styles we make sure that your exact needs are catered for. From paper bags with handles and printed paper bags to plain, natural cotton bags, we can help find the perfect bag to suit all of your requirements. We ethically source our materials and care about high standards in forest management. We make ordering easy too, by having a simple selection, artwork upload and order process with fast turnaround times and help available from our dedicated team of experts.

Tell us how Paper Bag Co made you happy

"Bags arrived quickly. Well packaged and I damaged. Represent good value for money."
"Fantastic speedy, efficient and friendly service."
"Good price, fast delivery everything perfect. Thanks for your quality service. Joe."
"Good quality bags but the colour chart described as ‘ivory’ and what arrived is deep cream or magnolia! If colour matters maybe ask for a sample."
"Great service, high quality products!"
"Lovely bags, yet the first batch we had were damaged and nobody was interested in ringing me back to rectify. So I have £40 of damaged bags with a case of bad communication!"
So sorry to hear this. Please could you contact me on 01373 825 834 and ask for Louise so I can investigate this further for you.

We would like to check our stock on this style of bag to investigate this further.

We aim to offer top quality bags and pride ourselves of excellent customer service - we hope this hasn't put you off ordering with us in the future.
"Excellent service! This is the first time we have used this company and we are delighted with their speed of service and products. The bags are of exceptional quality and really add to the quality of the product being purchased. They look very expensive and we will definitely be back for more!"
"Good service and reasonable prices, will order again."
"I had a great customer experience with paperbag. Their customer service team is excellent and everything ran smoothly from enquiring about pricing to receiving the finished goods. We will definitely use them again"
"Our company ecofleet, mindful delivery, www.theecofleet.com placed an order with Paper Bag Co. We were thrilled with the competitive prices, the product, the design as well as the rapid and efficient delivery. Thank you Paper Bag Co! 5 stars!"
"Brilliant Customer Service from start to finish! The production of our beautiful canvas bags was seamless and they arrived quickly. Guests LOVED them! Thank you so much to Sam and the rest of Paper Bag Co!"
"Have been using the paper bag co for sometime now, very prompt service and delivery. Website easy to follow. Bags good quality with a vast array of colours to choose from. Very happy with the service I have had these past 2 years.."
"was not sure how the bags would be as they are cheap but i am very impressed with the quality of the bags and the delivery was on time would recommend them and will order from them again thanks"
"Firstly impressed by the pricing, very reasonable compared to other suppliers I have used. The sales team phone back when they say they will and are very helpful on the phone. I actually ordered wholesale bags for delivery but collected direct from Paper bag Co as they are fairly near to me. They offered to refund the delivery charge without me even asking (great). I met Nikki in person who had dealt with my order and was able to discuss future orders for printing. Overall, super happy with the service and will be using Paper bag Co from now on."
"Great service & product, quick delivery, we will definitely order again."
"Easy to use website. Goods arrived the next day by timed 1hr time slot delivery"
"I have used Paper Bag Co a few times, buying 1000 bags printed with our own design each time. They made some small changes to my design on this latest occasion with fuss. Service has always been good but I think they're getting even better. They are always courteous, the price is reasonable, and they always turn my orders around quickly. The packing was better on this latest occasion, putting 200 bags in a box instead of 333 as before. I'm not as strong as I was."
Paper Bag Co is rated 4.79 based on 196 reviews