Pall Mall - Medical, Cosmetics, Bariatrics Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Pall Mall - Medical, Cosmetics, Bariatrics

About Pall Mall - Medical, Cosmetics, Bariatrics: Dedicated to providing exceptional patient care, Pall Mall focuses on three core areas: Medical Services, Cosmetic Surgery, Bariatric Surgery.

Led by Doctors, our team is focused on delivering a healthcare model that revolves around our patients.

We have beautiful, 5-star clinics in city centre Manchester (King Street) & city centre Liverpool (St Paul's Square). We also welcome patients in our very own 12-bed, overnight hospital with 2 GA laminar flow theatres, and full imaging centre (MRI, CT, Mammography, X-Ray and Ultrasound).

Medical services:
• GP Services - appointments, blood testing, health screens, vaccinations, VISA medicals
• Specialist Consultant appointments - Dermatology, Gynaecology, Urology, Orthopaedics, and over 30 more specialties
• Diagnostics - MRI, CT, Mammography, X-ray, Ultrasound
• Surgery & Endoscopy – gynaecology, urology, orthopaedics, joint injections

Cosmetic surgery:
• Breast surgery (breast augmentation, mastopexy, reduction, implant removal & replacement)
• Facial cosmetic surgery (rhinoplasty, MACS facelift, neck lift, blepharoplasty, brow lift, otoplasty, revolutionary EarFold Treatment)
• Body surgery (abdominoplasty, mini-abdominoplasty, liposuction (using traditional or power-assisted liposuction techniques), gynaecomastia (male breast reduction), arm lift
• Gynaecology surgery (vaginoplasty, labiaplasty
• Vascular surgery (varicose vein treatment, foam sclerotherapy – thread veins, hyfrecator treatment)

Bariatric Surgery:
• Gastric band
• Gastric balloon
• Gastric sleeve
• Gastric bypass

Our newest service within Pall Mall Bariatrics. We are working with the most experienced team in the county. Professor Favretti, Dr David Ashton and Claire Clarke have worked with over 10,000 patients to help them achieve a remarkable 60% - 80% excess weight loss.

For a full range of services and opportunities – feel free to get in touch with our team.

Tell us how Pall Mall - Medical, Cosmetics, Bariatrics made you happy

MJ C
"I made a visit to Pall Mall in Manchester recently (61-67 King St) I had booked in for a men's health screening which the process from start to finish was seamless and stress free. I initially sent an email to get some information about the treatment to which the staff ( I believe i dealt with Samantha) she was more than happy to provide great, fast and reliable information. After i had been given a date and time to suit me i arrived for my treatment the next week, I was greeted on arrival by very friendly staff and was asked to wait in the seating area. And its at this point you can really appreciate the extra care and attention to detail of going private, the seating area was immaculate and noise free having a very calming feel. After waiting around 5 minutes I was invited to have a blood sample taken and this was carried out very professionally with no pain and again this room was perfectly clean. I was then taken in to see the Doctor ( Dr Fard) who was very professional and answered all my questions and concerns with no problem and delivering this information in a positive and friendly manner also reassured me. After being showed back to the reception i was sent on my way with a pleasant goodbye and i was contacted again after a week with all my results and a very pleasant email to make sure everything was how it should be. Overall my experience was fantastic and i would and have recommended to friends and family with two of my friends and brother all attending in the last month. Thank Pall Mall"
"Efficient"
Sabrina K
"I'm soo impressed with the guys at Pall Mall. I had such a complex surgical requirement and their team with Helen & Sara were wonderful. The manager Raj made everything easy to organise. My stay was really nice, was looked after from the moment I came through the door. My results were brill, couldn't ask for anything more. Thank you soo much! xx Sab."
"Medicals in general are a rip off but this place was cheapest that I could find in area. Doctor was very friendly and experience was very good. Would use again"
"Very professional health service. I recommend to everyone."
"Very nice place to visit, very comfortable and friendly, staff are lovely and the doctors are so attenative and professional. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend this service, this is my fourth consultation, but for varying things that my own GP had misdiagnosed over the past five years, no need to suffer when you can visit Pall Mall, I went in miserable and anxious and came out relieved and happy.............Thank you ever so much"
"Hello, I visited the Liverpool site and am extremely happy with the service. The reception staff were great and Dr Tudor was really helpful and I feel I am finally going to get the correct treatment I need. Thank you!"
"Really helpful and friendly staff! I'm not a patient but work in the building opposite, I'm a diabetic and at lunch time I discovered I had left my needles at home. I asked the staff at Pall Mall Medical if they could help to save me a significant journey home and back to work, they were happy to help and referred me to a doctor within 10-15 minutes of arriving and provided me with needles so I could take my insulin! As stated lovely staff and they couldn't be more helpful!"
"First appointment today, I was little nervous but staff and doctor were fantastic, and it could not of gone better. Also worth noting I have a slight disability which proved no obstacle here. I was very impressed with my treatment from reception to leaving and highly recommend this practice."
"I am from the USA and needed a doctor. They were prompt, polite and gave me what I needed to fix my issue."
"Had an upper abdominal MRI scan at the Newton Le Willows centre after experiencing pain in this area. As I have had previous scans in the past I e mailed Amanda Webster and Bev Whittle who are the ladies who deal with booking of the scans and getting the results back to you. I contacted both Amanda and Bev on the Wednesday and between them they managed to arrange a Dr telephone consultation and get the MRI booked for the very next day which was amazing. At the scan I was greeted by both Amanda and Bev with huge smiles and was treated like a friend more than a patient or customer. The lady who completed my MRI scan was a lady called Jen who I think would have a smile on her face if you told her the world was ending. If Jen cannot make you feel at ease nobody can. My scan took 20 minutes and I was off on my way home to wait for the results which came through to me by e mail on the following Wednesday which showed everything was fine. To summarise it took 1 week in total from me contacting Amanda and Bev at Pall Mall Medical to getting my results back. Unbelievable friendly and professional service from Pall Mall and especially from Amanda,Bev and Jen. A massive thanks to these 3 ladies. In a seperate episode I had some bloods taken and another thanks goes to Jordan who ensured my results were received within the time frame of 24 hours. When I need medical assistance I contact Pall Mall Medical before my GP for that piece of mind in a very quick turnaround of time."
"My enquiry was dealt with promptly and efficiently. I had all the relevant information required to make an informed decision on whether to have the hayfever injection. I decided to have it and an appointment was made around my availability. The clinic was spotless and reception staff were really helpful and professional. The dr was really friendly and informative. I was given good aftercare advice and felt comfortable leaving knowing what to expect. I wouldn’t hesitate to go back for my next injection next year."
"Absolutely amazing from start to finish, Abbie went above and beyond to find out various options for my child’s treatment, then once decided we had I the best gp treat my son. Dr Brink, I cannot recommend him highly enough, everything you’d want in a go and more such a shame not all gps are like him, he sets such a high standard. As for the clinic itself and reception staff they are brilliant too"
"Mate this people is lovely. The nurse that saw me was a little bit nervous for doing my smear, but she could finally perfome it and I got the results in the proper time even when I read bad opinions of that. I would improve the staff bc its messy with the appointments but they do a good job."
"Another useful and even enjoyable experience at Pall Mall"
"Great service, absolutely fantastic doctors !"
"Thank you all"
"Our. Clinic uses pall mall Manchester and our patients say that all the staffs nd doctors are really good . Would defiantly recommend this s clinic"
"Very helpful staff and very good service. I would recommend this medical centre to anyone!"
"I have used Pall Mall Medical several times and on every occasion staff have been superb. Prior to my recent visit I spoke to Sam an Chelsie and they were very supportive in making enquiries to the laboratory about my test. They got back to me quickly to alleviate stress. My appointment was made very quickly at a time to suit me and the reception staff Sarah and Dawn went out of their way to support me and help me get the help I needed. I was slightly anxious (as attending a medical appointment is never easy) but they made the whole experience so relaxing. My blood was taken by Emma and I didn't feel a thing! This is a staff team who work really well together. I highly recommend this practice I can't speak highly enough of them. Thank you all of you who helped me get sorted out!"
"when you walk in, you appear to be in a palace, the staff are very nice and helpful, the radiologist was very patient and made you feel comfortable. The nurse was wonderful , she had hands of a fairy, i didnt feel any jabbing of the needle with the blood test, she was very considerate of my feelings, i think that is very important to make you feel at ease. All in all it felt like i went for an expensive cup of tea with some friends."
"I was surprised by how polite and friendly the staff is; the doctor personally went to the hall to meet me and shake my hand. It means a lot, in my opinion, so only due to this small detail I give 5 stars to Pall Mall Medicals. And don't forget about 5 star service they provide there!"
"I arranged to see Paddy the physiotherapist in relation to a recurring back problem I have had for several years. I was able to see him at a very convenient time, and very soon after my initial inquiry too. This helped a lot as I was in quite severe pain at times. The city centre location is very convenient too, and being on a Main Street made it very easy to find. Paddy was excellent. Very professional, well informed and broke down the information very well, so that I could understand the root of the problem easily. After describing my symptoms, we came to a diagnosis and after some quick back manipulation, which actually helped quite a lot in the short term. We then discussed treatment methods, both things for me to do at home, and a further course of treatment with Paddy. I've tried some of the ideas and they seem to be working so far. Finally, the overall care and attention of Pall Mall was great. The staff were helpful in arranging the appointment and were very kind to me while I was waiting, the receptionist Elliott even offered to make me a tea or coffee, which I thought was a nice touch. All in all a great experience and I wouldn't hesitate in using Pall Mall again if I had any healthcare concerns."
Pall Mall - Medical, Cosmetics, Bariatrics is rated 4.93 based on 151 reviews