Pall Mall Medical - Private Healthcare & Diagnostics Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pall Mall Medical - Private Healthcare & Diagnostics
Read Pall Mall Medical - Private Healthcare & Diagnostics Reviews

About Pall Mall Medical - Private Healthcare & Diagnostics:

Dedicated to providing exceptional patient care, Pall Mall focuses on three core areas: Medical Services, Cosmetic Surgery, Bariatric Surgery.

Led by Doctors, our team is focused on delivering a healthcare model that revolves around our patients.

We have beautiful, 5-star clinics in city centre Manchester (King Street) & city centre Liverpool (St Paul's Square). We also welcome patients in our very own 12-bed, overnight hospital with 2 GA laminar flow theatres, and full imaging centre (MRI, CT, Mammography, X-Ray and Ultrasound).

Medical services:
• GP Services - appointments, blood testing, health screens, vaccinations, VISA medicals
• Specialist Consultant appointments - Dermatology, Gynaecology, Urology, Orthopaedics, and over 30 more specialties
• Diagnostics - MRI, CT, Mammography, X-ray, Ultrasound
• Surgery & Endoscopy – gynaecology, urology, orthopaedics, joint injections

Cosmetic surgery:
• Breast surgery (breast augmentation, mastopexy, reduction, implant removal & replacement)
• Facial cosmetic surgery (rhinoplasty, MACS facelift, neck lift, blepharoplasty, brow lift, otoplasty, revolutionary EarFold Treatment)
• Body surgery (abdominoplasty, mini-abdominoplasty, liposuction (using traditional or power-assisted liposuction techniques), gynaecomastia (male breast reduction), arm lift
• Gynaecology surgery (vaginoplasty, labiaplasty
• Vascular surgery (varicose vein treatment, foam sclerotherapy – thread veins, hyfrecator treatment)

Bariatric Surgery:
• Gastric band
• Gastric balloon
• Gastric sleeve
• Gastric bypass

Our newest service within Pall Mall Bariatrics. We are working with the most experienced team in the county. Professor Favretti, Dr David Ashton and Claire Clarke have worked with over 10,000 patients to help them achieve a remarkable 60% - 80% excess weight loss.

For a full range of services and opportunities – feel free to get in touch with our team.

Tell us how Pall Mall Medical - Private Healthcare & Diagnostics made you happy
I had a labiaplasty with Mr Siddiqui at Newton le willows. I had previously had two consultations with mya and spire who both refused to do the procedure under local anaesthetic. Mr siddiqui performed under local and I was also given sedation to make it more comfortable. I felt completely at ease throughout the procedure. The service was excellent from start to finish. Warm welcoming staff, and mr Siddiqui made me feel completely at ease. Would highly recommend to anyone. Wish I had done it sooner.
3 days post-op absolutely delighted with everything from start to finish.....my surgoen Mr Prasad I've no words he's an amazing true gentleman and fantastic at his job 100% recommend anyone wanting Breast Augmentation to see him he's your man he's made me very happy..........
Thank you Becky for your review! We’re really pleased you had a great experience with Pall Mall Cosmetics. We’ll pass on your feedback to the team, they will be delighted to hear your feedback. Let us know if we can do anything else to help you.
I looked at a lot of clinics for tummy tuck but this was the best one I know love my stomach now I was so good at this clinic
Thank you Beverley for your review. We’re really pleased you had a great experience with Pall Mall Cosmetics. We’ll pass on your feedback to the team, they will be delighted to hear your feedback. Let us know if we can do anything else to help you.
Consultant gave me plenty of time in my appointment. I did not feel rushed and I felt like he really listened to me and involved me in my care. Nursing staff were so kind and helpful before/during/after procedure. Hospital was exceptionally clean. Admin staff were also extremely helpful and professional.
Thank you for your review! We’re really pleased you had a great experience with Pall Mall. We’ll pass on your feedback to the team, they will be delighted to hear your feedback. Let us know if we can do anything else to help you.
I’d made my decision to go with Palm Mall based on the confidence the surgeon instilled in me. The value I was blown away by. On the day of my procedure it couldn’t have gone better, all the team were wonderful, understanding and so very friendly & reassuring. I could not recommend them more; great service from consultation to procedure.
Thank you Jen for your review! We’re really pleased you had a great experience with Pall Mall Cosmetics. We’ll pass on your feedback to the team, they will be delighted to hear your feedback. Let us know if we can do anything else to help you.
I had worrys about lung cancer so i went to pallmall for a ct scan on my chest. All was ok and the staff were lovely. They got my in within 3 days of booking it. And they knew what they were doing. Well done pallmall.
Thank you Liam for your review! We’re really pleased you had a great experience with Pall Mall. We’ll pass on your feedback to the team, they will be delighted to hear your feedback. Let us know if we can do anything else to help you.
I recently had a mastopexy carried out in Newton Le Willows by Mr Prasad, from the first consultation, right through the operation, he was a true gent, nothing was too much trouble for him and all the staff, they was willing to answer any questions I had, also my patient co-ordinator Sarah Atherton was excellent and calmed me down the day of my surgery, she has also kept in touch since my operation, to ensure that everything is ok, then today I received a beautiful bouquet of flowers off her, thanking me for using Pall Mall Medical. I have already recommended the clinic to my friends, and would not hesitate to use them again.
Thank you Joan for your review! We’re really pleased you had a great experience with Pall Mall Cosmetics. We’ll pass on your feedback to the team, they will be delighted to hear your feedback. Let us know if we can do anything else to help you.
Amazing Pall Mall Newton Le willows Dr Raghavan did a fantastic job so profesional Nurses really friendly Wouldn’t hesitate to recommend
Thank you for your review! We’re really pleased you had a great experience with Pall Mall Cosmetics. We’ll pass on your feedback to the team, they will be delighted to hear your feedback. Let us know if we can do anything else to help you.
I had a labiaplasty with Dr Gendy. He was a true gent. Before the consultation he was really chatty to me, made me feel completely at ease. i almost forgot i was in a medical centre! during the consultation, he was so professional and very knowledgeable. the HCA that chaperoned was really kind too but didnt say anything (i suppose she isnt supposed to!) i got booked in within a few weeks. they didnt pressure me but they were there if i had any questions. i saw Dr Gendy again for a second time before surgery just to go over the final details. he was really thorough in terms of the pros, cons and risks of the surgery - which was reassuring the hospital itself is beautiful. it's like a hotel. the nurses are really helpful. i had a tiny bit of bleeding after my op - but the nurses were really good. they told me it was normal and they rang the surgeon just to check. the surgeon came back just to see me and reassured me everything was ok. i was happy and when i got home, i received a call from the nurse just to check i was ok. that was really kind x i had a nice few days off work and when i saw the surgeon for my post-op, he was really nice and looked after me completely the surgery has really helped me and i am so much more confident now. no more pain and i am so pleased i chose Dr Gendy and Pall Mal x
Thank you Rachel for your review! We’re really pleased you had a great experience with Pall Mall Cosmetics. We’ll pass on your feedback to the team, they will be delighted to hear your feedback. Let us know if we can do anything else to help you.
I have my smear with this clinic every year. After my sister died of cervical cancer I realised it was important to have one regularly. Couldn’t bear to see my family doctor for the sheer embarrassment so found Pall Mall. A gorgeous private clinic - it’s quick and discreet to see the lovely nurse (can’t remember your name sorry). Would recommend coming here for any screenings or check ups. Going to come back for my fillers soon!
Thank you Takara for your review! We’re really pleased you had a great experience with Pall Mall. We’ll pass on your feedback to the team, they will be delighted to hear your feedback. Let us know if we can do anything else to help you.
I went to pall mall hospital for cosmetic surgery and I couldnt be happier the staff was absolutely amazing. From the minute I come through the door they were there to support me especially with me being nervous their nurses are amazing and very friendly and caring the 2 guys doing anesthetic were amazing a very comforting as I was nervous going into the anestetic room. And of course my. Surgeon was amazing and very professional. I was supported the whole was through my surgery would highly recommended this hospital.
Thank you Rebecca for your review! We’re really pleased you had a great experience with Pall Mall Cosmetics. We’ll pass on your feedback to the team, they will be delighted to hear your feedback. Let us know if we can do anything else to help you.
Medicals in general are a rip off but this place was cheapest that I could find in area. Doctor was very friendly and experience was very good. Would use again
Thank you Danny for your review! We’re really pleased you had a great experience with Pall Mall Medical. We’ll pass on your feedback to the team, they will be delighted to hear your feedback. Let us know if we can do anything else to help you.
Very professional health service. I recommend to everyone.
Thank you Tomasz for your review! We’re really pleased you had a great experience with Pall Mall. We’ll pass on your feedback to the team, they will be delighted to hear your feedback. Let us know if we can do anything else to help you.
Very nice place to visit, very comfortable and friendly, staff are lovely and the doctors are so attenative and professional. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend this service, this is my fourth consultation, but for varying things that my own GP had misdiagnosed over the past five years, no need to suffer when you can visit Pall Mall, I went in miserable and anxious and came out relieved and happy.............Thank you ever so much
Hello, I visited the Liverpool site and am extremely happy with the service. The reception staff were great and Dr Tudor was really helpful and I feel I am finally going to get the correct treatment I need. Thank you!
Thank you Melody for your review! We’re really pleased you had a great experience with Pall Mall. We’ll pass on your feedback to the team, they will be delighted to hear your feedback. Let us know if we can do anything else to help you.
Really helpful and friendly staff! I'm not a patient but work in the building opposite, I'm a diabetic and at lunch time I discovered I had left my needles at home. I asked the staff at Pall Mall Medical if they could help to save me a significant journey home and back to work, they were happy to help and referred me to a doctor within 10-15 minutes of arriving and provided me with needles so I could take my insulin! As stated lovely staff and they couldn't be more helpful!
Thank you Antony for your review! We’re really pleased you had a great experience with Pall Mall. We’ll pass on your feedback to the team, they will be delighted to hear your feedback. Let us know if we can do anything else to help you.
First appointment today, I was little nervous but staff and doctor were fantastic, and it could not of gone better. Also worth noting I have a slight disability which proved no obstacle here. I was very impressed with my treatment from reception to leaving and highly recommend this practice.
Thank you Phil for your review! We’re really pleased you had a great experience with Pall Mall. We’ll pass on your feedback to the team, they will be delighted to hear your feedback. Let us know if we can do anything else to help you.
I am from the USA and needed a doctor. They were prompt, polite and gave me what I needed to fix my issue.
Thank you Karen for your review! We’re really pleased you had a great experience with Pall Mall. We’ll pass on your feedback to the team, they will be delighted to hear your feedback. Let us know if we can do anything else to help you.
Had an upper abdominal MRI scan at the Newton Le Willows centre after experiencing pain in this area. As I have had previous scans in the past I e mailed Amanda Webster and Bev Whittle who are the ladies who deal with booking of the scans and getting the results back to you. I contacted both Amanda and Bev on the Wednesday and between them they managed to arrange a Dr telephone consultation and get the MRI booked for the very next day which was amazing. At the scan I was greeted by both Amanda and Bev with huge smiles and was treated like a friend more than a patient or customer. The lady who completed my MRI scan was a lady called Jen who I think would have a smile on her face if you told her the world was ending. If Jen cannot make you feel at ease nobody can. My scan took 20 minutes and I was off on my way home to wait for the results which came through to me by e mail on the following Wednesday which showed everything was fine. To summarise it took 1 week in total from me contacting Amanda and Bev at Pall Mall Medical to getting my results back. Unbelievable friendly and professional service from Pall Mall and especially from Amanda,Bev and Jen. A massive thanks to these 3 ladies. In a seperate episode I had some bloods taken and another thanks goes to Jordan who ensured my results were received within the time frame of 24 hours. When I need medical assistance I contact Pall Mall Medical before my GP for that piece of mind in a very quick turnaround of time.
Thank you Steve for your review! We’re really pleased you had a great experience with Pall Mall Medical. We’ll pass on your feedback to the team, they will be delighted to hear your feedback. Let us know if we can do anything else to help you.
My enquiry was dealt with promptly and efficiently. I had all the relevant information required to make an informed decision on whether to have the hayfever injection. I decided to have it and an appointment was made around my availability. The clinic was spotless and reception staff were really helpful and professional. The dr was really friendly and informative. I was given good aftercare advice and felt comfortable leaving knowing what to expect. I wouldn’t hesitate to go back for my next injection next year.
Thank you Jennifer for your review! We’re really pleased you had a great experience with Pall Mall. We’ll pass on your feedback to the team, they will be delighted to hear your feedback. Let us know if we can do anything else to help you.
Pall Mall Medical - Private Healthcare & Diagnostics is rated 4.94 based on 162 reviews