Pall Mall Medical - Private Healthcare & Diagnostics Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pall Mall Medical - Private Healthcare & Diagnostics
Read Pall Mall Medical - Private Healthcare & Diagnostics Reviews

About Pall Mall Medical - Private Healthcare & Diagnostics:

Dedicated to providing exceptional patient care, Pall Mall focuses on three core areas: Medical Services, Cosmetic Surgery and Diagnostic Scanning.

Led by Doctors, our team is focused on delivering a healthcare model that revolves around our patients.

We have beautiful, 5-star clinics in the city centre of Manchester (King Street) & the city centre of Liverpool (St Paul's Square). We also welcome patients in our very own purpose-built 12-bed, overnight hospital with 2 GA laminar flow theatres, and full imaging centre (MRI, CT, Mammography, X-Ray and Ultrasound).

Medical services:
• GP Services - appointments, blood testing, health screens, vaccinations, VISA medicals
• Specialist Consultant appointments - Dermatology, Gynaecology, Urology, Orthopaedics, Paediatrics and over 30 more specialities
• Diagnostics - MRI, CT, Mammography, X-ray, Ultrasound
• Surgery & Endoscopy – gynaecology, urology, orthopaedics, joint injections

Cosmetic surgery:
• Breast surgery (breast augmentation, mastopexy, reduction, implant removal & replacement)
• Facial cosmetic surgery (rhinoplasty, MACS facelift, neck lift, blepharoplasty, brow lift, otoplasty, EarFold Treatment)
• Body surgery (abdominoplasty, mini-abdominoplasty, liposuction (using traditional or power-assisted liposuction techniques), gynaecomastia (male breast reduction), arm lift
• Gynaecology surgery (vaginoplasty, labiaplasty)
• Vascular surgery (varicose vein treatment, foam sclerotherapy – thread veins, hyfrecator treatment)
• Elipse Weight-Loss Balloon (4-month weight loss programme)

For a full range of services and opportunities – feel free to get in touch with our team or email gp@pallmallmedial.co.uk.

Tell us how Pall Mall Medical - Private Healthcare & Diagnostics made you happy
Pall Mall Medical - Private Healthcare & Diagnostics 5 star review on 29th October 2018
MJ Court
More Photos & Videos
Pall Mall Medical - Private Healthcare & Diagnostics 5 star review on 15th October 2018
Sabrina Khan
More Photos & Videos
Pall Mall Medical - Private Healthcare & Diagnostics 5 star review on 11th October 2018
James & god son Sandy from China after my VISA medical!!
Haley
Kerrie Bilson
Mathew Court
More Photos & Videos
Rang up to book a Doppler ultrasound to obtain a second opinion. Unfortunately despite what the website says, this IS NOT possible without a GP referral, even if booking for consultant appointment prior to scan. Website needs to be updated to ensure correct information is presented.
Mr Prasad, my consultant and surgeon, was so friendly, down to earth and relatable, made me feel at ease instantly when i was facing a major procedure. My patient coordinator, Vicky Logan, has been incredible, always so friendly and polite, an absolute gem of a lady. Every nurse has always done everything ive needed them to without me knowing what ive even needed, always been willing to go out of their way for me without hesitation. Even the receptionists, theyve always been really friendly and really do make a calming atmosphere when any type of waiting rooms always seem tense.
The hospital has been in immaculate condition whenever Ive been in. All in all, Pall Mall do such a splendid job and really have patient care at the forefront of what they do.
I attended Pall Mall Manchester for the first time & was so impressed with how hygienic it was and how welcome they made me feel.
I saw Doctor Vikram Rajkomar in dermatology who performed my treatment and was so impressed with his persona , he made me feel so comfortable and was so professional and explained everything I needed to know in such an informative uncomplicated way.
IF I ever need to go back I will definitely be booking to go back and see him.
I chose Pall Mall based on reviews but my experience couldn't have been more different to the others listed. I was so disappointed.
The consultant ignored everything that I said in the consultation, arrogant through and through. I recently engaged another clinic to correct the decisions the consultant made.
Aftercare was more of an after thought, I had to chase the patient coordinator multiple times before confirming follow up appointments.
Hi Sarah,

We’re sorry to hear that the service you received from Pall Mall was not satisfactory. It is very unusual for a consultant to be dismissive in that way. Would you kindly email us your name and DOB to management@pallmallmedical.co.uk so we can investigate this matter for you?

We always strive to offer a first-class service for our patients and we hope to understand what has happened here and prevent this from happening again.

Kind Regards
Had a video consultation with Pall Mall. Wanted to leave the NHS to deal with critical care, so I chose to go private. Typical that we get locked-down and the first thing I do is pull my back. Got loads of time to speak to Dr Tang and a plan to reduce pain and get me back to work and childcare. Great if you're stuck at home and need a normal GP service without any delays or long waiting lists.
Thank you for your 5 star review! We will pass your feedback onto the team, they will be delighted to hear. Let us know if there's anything else we can do to help.
“I had a breast augmentation 7 days ago at Pall Mall in Newton-le-willows. The whole experience was wonderful. The anaesthetist was so lovely him made me feel very safe in him care. The nurse was also wonderful and helped me feel relaxed and happy as I was prepared for my op. Of course not forgetting Mr Krishnan, who is such a fantastic surgeon as well as being very patient and kind and lovely.Thank you to all the lovely staff who took care of me on Saturday ♥️
Hi Alexandra! Thanks for your lovely review,
We will pass this feedback onto the rest of the team they will be delighted to hear. If there's anything else we can do for you let us know!
Great patient service in a friendly / relaxed environment.
Thank you for your 5 star review Matt!
We are delighted that you had a great experience with Pall Mall. We will pass on this feedback to the team.
If there is anything else we can do to help please let us know!
I had a breast uplift (mastopexy) with Dr Ashley Topps.
All the staff were warm & welcoming and I was really pleased to be first surgery of the day, as my recovery was good I was able to go home the same day.

Would recommend.
Hi Angela! Thanks for your lovely review,
I had a breast augmentation 2 days ago at Pall Mall in Newton-le-willows. The whole experience was wonderful. From the moment I arrived the nurses looking after me (Claire and Sharon) were welcoming and made me feel at ease even though I was nervous. The anaesthetist, Khadija was so lovely and took the time to patiently answer all my questions and alleviate my concerns. She made me feel very safe in her care. The nurse who took me to theatre (Rachel) was also wonderful and helped me feel relaxed and happy as I was prepared for my op. Of course not forgetting Mr Prasad, who is such a fantastic surgeon as well as being very patient and kind. I can honestly say the whole experience was fantastic from the moment I arrived to the moment I left and highly recommend Pall Mall Medical. Thank you to all the lovely staff who took care of me on Thursday.
Hi Rachel! Thanks for your lovely review,
Unbelievable service from the second I walked in. All of the staff made me and my partner feel so calm and relaxed. They couldn’t have been more accommodating and sincere. What an amazing place with the best staff, nurses and surgeons. Thank you so much.
Thank you for your lovely review!
We are delighted that you have a great experience with Pall Mall. We will pass on this feedback to the team.
If there is anything else we can do to help please let us know!
Thank you for your review! We’re really pleased you had a great experience with Pall Mall. We’ll pass on your feedback to the team, they will be delighted to hear. Let us know if we can do anything else to help you.
If you are considering using Pall Mall for a procedure, I strongly suggest you look for alternatives.
I have used other clinics whilst living elsewhere both in the UK and abroad and in comparison found Pall Mall to be of a lower standard.
Though some staff were friendly and helpful enough, others were dismissive and patronising. There seems to be a general lack of organisation.
Made to feel like on a cash making conveyor belt rather than a respected patient.
Pall Mall may be cheaper compared to other cosmetic clinics but you really do pay for the service and the value here. Spend that extra and you will not regret it, I'll be doing so again for future procedures.
Hi,

We’re sorry to hear that the service you received from Pall Mall was not satisfactory. It is very unusual for our staff to act as dismissive or patronising. Would you kindly email us your name and DOB to management@pallmallmedical.co.uk so we can investigate this matter for you? We always strive to offer a first class service for our patients and we hope to prevent this from happening again.

Kind Regards
I had a labiaplasty with Mr Siddiqui at Newton le willows. I had previously had two consultations with mya and spire who both refused to do the procedure under local anaesthetic. Mr siddiqui performed under local and I was also given sedation to make it more comfortable. I felt completely at ease throughout the procedure. The service was excellent from start to finish. Warm welcoming staff, and mr Siddiqui made me feel completely at ease. Would highly recommend to anyone. Wish I had done it sooner.
Thank you for your lovely review! We’re really pleased you had a great experience with Pall Mall. We’ll pass on your feedback to the team, they will be delighted to hear. Let us know if we can do anything else to help you.
3 days post-op absolutely delighted with everything from start to finish.....my surgoen Mr Prasad I've no words he's an amazing true gentleman and fantastic at his job 100% recommend anyone wanting Breast Augmentation to see him he's your man he's made me very happy..........
Thank you Becky for your review! We’re really pleased you had a great experience with Pall Mall Cosmetics. We’ll pass on your feedback to the team, they will be delighted to hear your feedback. Let us know if we can do anything else to help you.
I looked at a lot of clinics for tummy tuck but this was the best one I know love my stomach now I was so good at this clinic
Thank you Beverley for your review. We’re really pleased you had a great experience with Pall Mall Cosmetics. We’ll pass on your feedback to the team, they will be delighted to hear your feedback. Let us know if we can do anything else to help you.
Consultant gave me plenty of time in my appointment. I did not feel rushed and I felt like he really listened to me and involved me in my care. Nursing staff were so kind and helpful before/during/after procedure. Hospital was exceptionally clean. Admin staff were also extremely helpful and professional.
Thank you for your review! We’re really pleased you had a great experience with Pall Mall. We’ll pass on your feedback to the team, they will be delighted to hear your feedback. Let us know if we can do anything else to help you.
I’d made my decision to go with Palm Mall based on the confidence the surgeon instilled in me. The value I was blown away by. On the day of my procedure it couldn’t have gone better, all the team were wonderful, understanding and so very friendly & reassuring. I could not recommend them more; great service from consultation to procedure.
Thank you Jen for your review! We’re really pleased you had a great experience with Pall Mall Cosmetics. We’ll pass on your feedback to the team, they will be delighted to hear your feedback. Let us know if we can do anything else to help you.
I had worrys about lung cancer so i went to pallmall for a ct scan on my chest. All was ok and the staff were lovely. They got my in within 3 days of booking it. And they knew what they were doing. Well done pallmall.
Thank you Liam for your review! We’re really pleased you had a great experience with Pall Mall. We’ll pass on your feedback to the team, they will be delighted to hear your feedback. Let us know if we can do anything else to help you.
I recently had a mastopexy carried out in Newton Le Willows by Mr Prasad, from the first consultation, right through the operation, he was a true gent, nothing was too much trouble for him and all the staff, they was willing to answer any questions I had, also my patient co-ordinator Sarah Atherton was excellent and calmed me down the day of my surgery, she has also kept in touch since my operation, to ensure that everything is ok, then today I received a beautiful bouquet of flowers off her, thanking me for using Pall Mall Medical.
I have already recommended the clinic to my friends, and would not hesitate to use them again.
Thank you Joan for your review! We’re really pleased you had a great experience with Pall Mall Cosmetics. We’ll pass on your feedback to the team, they will be delighted to hear your feedback. Let us know if we can do anything else to help you.
Amazing Pall Mall Newton Le willows
Dr Raghavan did a fantastic job so profesional
Nurses really friendly
Wouldn’t hesitate to recommend
Thank you for your review! We’re really pleased you had a great experience with Pall Mall Cosmetics. We’ll pass on your feedback to the team, they will be delighted to hear your feedback. Let us know if we can do anything else to help you.
I had a labiaplasty with Dr Gendy. He was a true gent. Before the consultation he was really chatty to me, made me feel completely at ease. i almost forgot i was in a medical centre! during the consultation, he was so professional and very knowledgeable. the HCA that chaperoned was really kind too but didnt say anything (i suppose she isnt supposed to!)

i got booked in within a few weeks. they didnt pressure me but they were there if i had any questions. i saw Dr Gendy again for a second time before surgery just to go over the final details. he was really thorough in terms of the pros, cons and risks of the surgery - which was reassuring

the hospital itself is beautiful. it's like a hotel. the nurses are really helpful. i had a tiny bit of bleeding after my op - but the nurses were really good. they told me it was normal and they rang the surgeon just to check. the surgeon came back just to see me and reassured me everything was ok. i was happy and when i got home, i received a call from the nurse just to check i was ok. that was really kind x

i had a nice few days off work and when i saw the surgeon for my post-op, he was really nice and looked after me completely

the surgery has really helped me and i am so much more confident now. no more pain and i am so pleased i chose Dr Gendy and Pall Mal

x
Thank you Rachel for your review! We’re really pleased you had a great experience with Pall Mall Cosmetics. We’ll pass on your feedback to the team, they will be delighted to hear your feedback. Let us know if we can do anything else to help you.
Pall Mall Medical - Private Healthcare & Diagnostics is rated 4.87 based on 173 reviews