Pall Mall Medical - Private Healthcare & Diagnostics Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pall Mall Medical - Private Healthcare & Diagnostics
Read Pall Mall Medical - Private Healthcare & Diagnostics Reviews

About Pall Mall Medical - Private Healthcare & Diagnostics:

Dedicated to providing exceptional patient care, Pall Mall focuses on three core areas: Medical Services, Cosmetic Surgery and Diagnostic Scanning.

Led by Doctors, our team is focused on delivering a healthcare model that revolves around our patients.

We have beautiful, 5-star clinics in the city centre of Manchester (King Street) & the city centre of Liverpool (St Paul's Square). We also welcome patients in our very own purpose-built 12-bed, overnight hospital with 2 GA laminar flow theatres, and full imaging centre (MRI, CT, Mammography, X-Ray and Ultrasound).

Medical services:
• GP Services - appointments, blood testing, health screens, vaccinations, VISA medicals
• Specialist Consultant appointments - Dermatology, Gynaecology, Urology, Orthopaedics, Paediatrics and over 30 more specialities
• Diagnostics - MRI, CT, Mammography, X-ray, Ultrasound
• Surgery & Endoscopy – gynaecology, urology, orthopaedics, joint injections

Cosmetic surgery:
• Breast surgery (breast augmentation, mastopexy, reduction, implant removal & replacement)
• Facial cosmetic surgery (rhinoplasty, MACS facelift, neck lift, blepharoplasty, brow lift, otoplasty, EarFold Treatment)
• Body surgery (abdominoplasty, mini-abdominoplasty, liposuction (using traditional or power-assisted liposuction techniques), gynaecomastia (male breast reduction), arm lift
• Gynaecology surgery (vaginoplasty, labiaplasty)
• Vascular surgery (varicose vein treatment, foam sclerotherapy – thread veins, hyfrecator treatment)
• Elipse Weight-Loss Balloon (4-month weight loss programme)

For a full range of services and opportunities – feel free to get in touch with our team or email gp@pallmallmedial.co.uk.

Tell us how Pall Mall Medical - Private Healthcare & Diagnostics made you happy
Pall Mall Medical - Private Healthcare & Diagnostics 5 star review on 29th October 2018
MJ C
Pall Mall Medical - Private Healthcare & Diagnostics 5 star review on 15th October 2018
Sabrina K
Pall Mall Medical - Private Healthcare & Diagnostics 5 star review on 11th October 2018
Mathew C
James
Haley
Kerrie B
I don't think iv ever wrote a review for anything in my life, but unfortunately i feel i have to in this case. To start I had a consultation with Dr Prasad at Pall mall where we went through everything that I wanted from the surgery. Luckily all this was wrote down! - lump excision on the left chest and liposuction on both chest areas. (No lump excision on the right as it had previously been done on the NHS). After waking up from the surgery I found Mr Prasad had actually operated on both sides. Even the side that had been done prior on the NHS which I was already happy with. This was without consent. The side he shouldn’t have operated on healed wrong leaving a nasty overhang. The side that I originally went in for, (left side chest) was done completely wrong, the whole nipple had a fold in it and the side of the chest was deformed (Done completely wrong). This gets better - I actually left the hospital with no compression garment on, Which is something iv never heard of before. Especially after this type of surgery. They said ‘they didn’t have one that fit me’ I went back to get the drain out about a week later, Mr Prasad took a look at the results and commented the fold would come out. And if it doesn’t it can be corrected with a small cut to release the skin. Weeks later after complaining I was not happy with the fold, he then decided to inject filler into the nipple to bring out the fold. This left it sticking out like a block! As for the side he shouldn’t have operated on and was healing wrong, he told me he needed to inject some scar tissue solution to correct it. This didn’t work. I gave up on Pall Mall and went to see a specialist in London (Harley Street). Its something I couldn’t live with and needed correcting. Although I had to beg him to at least give the correction a go as its something he didn’t really want to get involved in. Luckily the surgeon in London was able to remove all the filler and correct both sides. Very poor all around from Pall Mall, even the aftercare, no check ups, the only time I heard from the ‘patient coordinator’ was a WhatsApp txt talking about arranging the payment. Which is all she seemed bothered about Mr Prasad should not be allowed to operate on people. I really don’t understand how he is qualified. I am proceeding a claim for such bad negligence - As I was speaking to the solicitors and they started looking into it, they told me they have a lot of open cases again Mr Prasad already. This speaks for itself. Probably the worst story iv ever heard about a cosmetic surgery journey, and I’m sad to say this is my own journey. All I can do is try and make you all aware and try and get you to go somewhere PROPER.
Absolutely amazing experience for my surgery at pall mall. From the consultation to the follow up appointment after surgery,my whole experience was more than I could ever ask for. All the staff, from my consultant to aftercare were so lovely and welcoming. The surgeon Dr krishnan talked through everything that was going to happen and everything to expect after he was such a nice man . He made me very comfortable and not so nervous. I'd never had cosmetic surgery before so I was initially so nervous. He did such an amazing job, truely life changing. The aftercare team I couldn't thank enough I had my own private room and they waited on me hand and foot. Thankyou so much . An extra big thanks to the nurse that removed my dressing 1 week after my surgery. I was so worked up with anxiety before the apointment she calmed me down and helped me through it. Your team do a wonderful job I can't say it enough how happy I am with everything, so thanks again.
Hi Natalie, thanks for taking the time to leave a five star review. We are so happy that you are pleased with the service you received at Pall Mall. I will be sure to pass on your feedback to the team involved in your visit. If there's anything else we can help with please just let us know!
Workers here were all lovely, Kelly and Sarah are gems. I was given room to wait in for a while that was a good size, clean and it had a decent TV for my little wait. Plenty of cuppas dished out after op :) Never been in any gown/operating room so a strange experience for me but all staff comforting and was there if I had any questions and made small talk to settle nerves. Thank you
Hi Danielle, thanks for taking the time to leave a five star review. We are so happy that you are pleased with the service you received at Pall Mall. I will be sure to pass on your feedback to Kelly and Sarah!
Fantastic service and even better end result… I can now see again! I will be seeing you again next year! ☺️☺️☺️ 💯% recommend!
Hi there, thanks for taking the time to leave a five star review. We are so happy that you are pleased with the service at Pall Mall. We look forward to welcoming you back!
From my consultation down to surgery the customer service is second to none! I couldn't recommend this company more if i tried. I was so scared & nervous for my surgery but Mr. Krishnan made me feel so at ease as well as the nurses who looked after me i was so relaxed and at ease. I love my breast augmentation and uplift results. Thankyou so much to the whole team!❤️
Hi Fern, thank you for taking the time to write a five star review. I will be sure to pass it on to the team who looked after you during your visit. We are so glad you had a positive experience at Pall Mall and love your breast augmentation and uplift results!
A massive thank you to the team at Pall Mall Newton surgery, everyone was so friendly and helpful on the day of surgery and post surgery, making me feel so comfortable and at ease! I couldn’t of asked for a better service! I had a breast reduction with Mr Prasad 4 weeks ago, I couldn’t be happier! I would definitely recommend Pall Mall to everyone!
Hi Devon, thank you for taking the time to write a positive review following your recent visit to Pall Mall. I will be sure to pass it on to the team who looked after you during your visit. We are so glad you are happy with your results!
If I could give no stars I would the Dr I was going to see was fine the staff behind the counter was abrupt I told her I can't wear anything over my face due to anxiety and she pulled the most horrendous face and then cos I have a carer I was refused entry
The doctor and nurse were both fantastic. Brilliant bedside manners.
Hi Tom, thank you for taking the time to write a five star review. I will be sure to pass it on to the team who looked after you during your visit at Pall Mall.
Would just like to say thank you and express how happy and made up I was with from start to finish from the lovely nursing staff who looked after me to my surgeon, I am really made up very professional and friendly made me feel so comfortable would definitely recommend the Newton surgery for anybody looking to go to pall mall.
Hi there, thank you for taking the time to write a five star review. I will be sure to pass it on to the team who looked after you during your visit. We are so glad you had a positive experience at Pall Mall!
I had an over 45 well woman check and it was well worth paying privately for. I had an appointment with GP, Dr Vaidya, who was very knowledgeable, helpful and gave me really useful advice. This was followed by having bloods done. Really great value for money and well worth having peace of mind
Hi there, thank you for your lovely review. We will pass this feedback onto the rest of the team, they will be delighted to hear. If there's anything else we can do for you please just let us know!
Very unpleasant experience. I arrived early for my appointment as I had travelled a long way and would rather be early than late. The receptionist, Sarah, said I was too early and come back at the appointed time. In reception were several empty couches in the waiting area. I then had to trundle around the city in the cold and rain because Sarah decided she would not allow me to sit in the warm waiting area. Not a good start. For private medical care this is unacceptable. The cardiac nurse , Jenny, was brilliant and the procedure was completed. I then left the premises and caught the train home. On the way home the receptionist rang me and asked where I was for the second procedure. I told her I had the procedure, got dressed, and left the premises. I did not realise I had to have an ECG as well as the electrocardiogram. Why didn’t they go through on arrival what was happening that day? They are too busy upsetting customers to care for them. They ask you to fill in a form on arrival yet all the details had previously been given. You need to train the receptionists to be more caring and pleasant rather than have gestapo on the front desk. Our vet gives better service. It is a dreadful place.
Excellent service .Went to Pall Mall in Newton -le Willows for blood test. Very good service would use again.
Hi Frank, thank you for your review. We will pass this feedback onto the rest of the team, they will be delighted to hear. If there's anything else we can do for you please let us know!
I went to Pall Mall for a general health screen to get all round idea of my health. The GP Dr. Vaidya was very professional and friendly and made me feel at ease immediately. She managed to pinpoint pretty much straight away that all of my problems pointed to one issue and I was referred to an ENT the very same week. I received all of my test results in less than a week too. The ENT, Mr Jayaram managed to diagnose me with an issue I have been suffering with most of my life but never been able to get the diagnosis for with my NHS doctor. The whole process was fantastic and I felt immediate relief to know the issue and how to improve it. Thank you to all of the pall mall staff involved.
Hi Michael, thank you for your review. We will pass this feedback onto the rest of the team, they will be delighted to hear. If there's anything else we can do for you please let us know!
I had a brilliant experience I would definitely come back for more surgery.everyone was so friendly and made me feel at ease.
Hi there, thank you for your review. We will pass this feedback onto the rest of the team, they will be delighted to hear. If there's anything else we can do for you please let us know!
I was very happy with the service I will coming to Pall Mall for all our check ups in the future . Thanks
Hi Peter, thank you for your review. We will pass this feedback onto the rest of the team, they will be delighted to hear. If there's anything else we can do for you please let us know!
I have used Pall Mall on numerous occasions now, and have always found their service to be absolutely impeccable. Most recently I had to organise a CT scan but because of Covid-19, the NHS waiting list was several months (understandably), which would have meant an agonising and anxious wait. But by organising it through Pall Mall Medical, even during the pandemic, I managed to organise a scan and have the results sent to me in just a week. The peace of mind that gave me, and my family, was immeasurable, rather than having to wait months and months for answers. I cannot recommend Pall Mall Medical highly enough. I would particularly like to thank Megan in the imaging department who was so patient and kind organising my scan and answering all my questions, and my lovely radiographer Jen who completely put my at ease when I was very nervous! If you need any sort of diagnosis or scan, please use Pall Mall Medical, they are fantastic.
Hi Stefan, thanks for your lovely review. We will pass this feedback onto the rest of the team, they will be delighted to hear. If there's anything else we can do for you please let us know!
The good, the bad and the dismissive... Firstly I want to say that I will always be grateful to Pall Mall Medical for being able to offer surgery in a global pandemic. Working in the NHS myself, I know it’s not easy and my review fully takes that into account. My surgery was a breast explant (taking out my old breast implants) and a mastopexy (breast lift). First impressions were good. I was offered an appointment with a consultant at a time of my choosing and on the day of that first appointment, Mr Prasad was very helpful and confident that he could carry out what I wanted. You then get taken from the consultant’s room to see the co-ordinator who discusses price and schedules a date for surgery with you. My co-ordinator, Jamie Leigh Hazell, was very helpful (especially when my surgery was cancelled the first time due to Covid- not their fault at all and I was rescheduled within a week). The price I felt was very good and it included 2 follow up appointments with the nurse, a 6 week check with Mr Prasad and a telephone helpline if I was worried about anything after surgery. So all in all, the first stages of organising the surgery were good. I had my surgery as a day case and was taken down to theatre very promptly so I wasn’t left hanging around for ages getting more and more nervous. Afterwards, the nurses made sure I had eaten and drunk something before I was discharged home, where I recovered well and was signed off by Mr Prasad at the 6 week check. I am very pleased with the results of my surgery so far and continue to make good progress from a healing point of view. Now for the bad... It is almost impossible to talk to anyone in the Cosmetic Surgery team if you call them. I lost count of the number of times I tried to get through to query things and ask questions. The phone either just rings for 20 minutes unanswered or, you get a Receptionist who says she will pass a message to the cosmetic team to get back to you - guess what? - they never do. Emails also went unanswered and even Jamie Leigh was difficult to get hold of sometimes and seldom returned my texts or emails. This is where I think their service lets them down. By this point I’d paid my balance and was a fully paying private medical customer - I don’t expect that lack of service when I have spent thousands on a procedure. Customer service should be everything to to this company, given the amount of money they are charging. I found that aspect of dealing with Pall Mall the most frustrating. Again, Covid notwithstanding, it’s not difficult to ring a customer back if they’ve left 3 or more messages for someone. And now for the indifferent... My nurse check ups after surgery were very good. They ran to time, were thorough and the nurse I dealt with was very pleasant and reassuring each time I saw her. However, my 6 week check with Mr Prasad was a completely different experience. My appointment was 35-40 minutes late - no big deal, who has ever been seen on time by a doctor or consultant, private or otherwise? But the more frustrating thing was that 3 patients went in ahead of me, all obviously there for an initial consultation with Mr Prasad, then they were marched out of his room and into the room with the coordinator to discuss price etc etc. As I sat there and watched, it really did feel like a conveyor belt of patients - just one after the other after the other and again, no real evidence of personal service. I understand that Pall Mall is predominantly about making money, but the personal touch is definitely lacking here. It almost felt like they’d crammed extra patients in ahead of me to make more money. I am presuming that’s why I was seen 40 minutes late. When it was finally my turn with Mr Prasad, his first words to me were ‘What can I help you with? Ermm, you operated on me 6 weeks ago and I’m here for you to check your work? Not a good start! Once he realised that, he did examine me very briefly but before I could even get my clothes back on, he was back at his desk and saying goodbye! I must have been in the room all of 5 minutes. I made a point of slowing down and asking him questions about whether I was ok to exercise now I’d healed and what I could use to moisturise my scars but by then, he had his back to me and was sitting at his desk when he answered. It was almost like he couldn’t get me out of his room quick enough. I left feeling very disappointed and that I was just another person on the Mr Prasad conveyor belt. It might be a run of the mill surgery to him but my health is very important to me, and a little bit more of a reassuring final appointment would have been nice, given the money I’d spent with Pall Mall! So in short, would I recommend them? Yes I would, but with provisos that you might not get the experience you expect for the money you have paid. I know operating a cosmetic service in a global pandemic isn’t easy so none of what I’ve said is a reflection on that; I think they are working very safely under the current circumstances. But what I would say, particularly if anyone at Pall Mall reads these reviews, is that you need to remember that your customers are not just NHS patients. They are paying you a lot of money to be looked after and your lack of customer service and the personal touch is the thing that might lose you that customer to another private hospital that could provide a much more coherent and reassuring experience, instead of the slightly disappointing and disjointed one I had.
Thanks for taking the time to leave us such a comprehensive review. We're sorry to hear that certain parts of your experience with us didn't live up to your expectations, and we will be sure to address your areas of concern with our team. We aim to offer the best possible results and care for our patients and your feedback will help to ensure we continue to do this. We're pleased to hear that you are healing well and that you're happy with the results of your procedure. If there is anything further we can help you with, just let us know. Thanks again.
I enquired about booking a blood test around midday and was called back within a couple of hours to arrange and book in! I was then booked for the following week at a time suitable to me. The lady on the phone was lovely and extremely helpful. When I arrived at the clinic for my appointment I didn’t even have time to sit down as my nurse called me in straight away! Very efficient. I was made to feel at ease and was done and dusted within 20 minutes. I will definitely choose and return to pall mall again in the future!
Hi there, thanks for your lovely review. We will pass this feedback onto the rest of the team, they will be delighted to hear. If there's anything else we can do for you please let us know!
Following my surgery I realised something wasn’t right so I called the Pall Mall Ward number, no one answered but I had a returned call immediately from Amanda, one of the nurses, and explained my issue. She told me to call Dr Fattah as he had written his number on the card I was given post surgery. Dr Fattah answered my call and arranged for me to be admitted within an hour. I was greeted by Amanda and Jackie on the ward who made me feel totally comfortable and at ease because I was an emotional wreck! Couldn’t ask for better care when I was worried and alone. I was fitted into surgery to be sorted then presented with a lovely cup of tea and buttered toast on a tray, felt like a Queen! You never expect to have complications post surgery but this is why Im so glad I chose Pall Mall Medical and would tell anyone considering cosmetic surgery to choose here! I’ve even received a call from Dr Fattah to check how I am. Such wonderful care here from all the staff.
Hi Caroline, thanks for your lovely review. We will pass this feedback onto the rest of the team, they will be delighted to hear. If there's anything else we can do for you please let us know!
Pall Mall Medical - Private Healthcare & Diagnostics is rated 4.81 based on 213 reviews