Pall Mall Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Pall Mall

About Pall Mall: Dedicated to providing exceptional patient care, Pall Mall focuses on three core areas: Medical Services, Cosmetic Surgery, Bariatric Surgery.

Led by Doctors, our team is focused on delivering a healthcare model that revolves around our patients.

We have beautiful, 5-star clinics in city centre Manchester (King Street) & city centre Liverpool (St Paul's Square). We also welcome patients in our very own 12-bed, overnight hospital with 2 GA laminar flow theatres, and full imaging centre (MRI, CT, Mammography, X-Ray and Ultrasound).

Medical services:
• GP Services - appointments, blood testing, health screens, vaccinations, VISA medicals
• Specialist Consultant appointments - Dermatology, Gynaecology, Urology, Orthopaedics, and over 30 more specialties
• Diagnostics - MRI, CT, Mammography, X-ray, Ultrasound
• Surgery & Endoscopy – gynaecology, urology, orthopaedics, joint injections

Cosmetic surgery:
• Breast surgery (breast augmentation, mastopexy, reduction, implant removal & replacement)
• Facial cosmetic surgery (rhinoplasty, MACS facelift, neck lift, blepharoplasty, brow lift, otoplasty, revolutionary EarFold Treatment)
• Body surgery (abdominoplasty, mini-abdominoplasty, liposuction (using traditional or power-assisted liposuction techniques), gynaecomastia (male breast reduction), arm lift
• Gynaecology surgery (vaginoplasty, labiaplasty
• Vascular surgery (varicose vein treatment, foam sclerotherapy – thread veins, hyfrecator treatment)

Bariatric Surgery:
• Gastric band
• Gastric balloon
• Gastric sleeve
• Gastric bypass

Our newest service within Pall Mall Bariatrics. We are working with the most experienced team in the county. Professor Favretti, Dr David Ashton and Claire Clarke have worked with over 10,000 patients to help them achieve a remarkable 60% - 80% excess weight loss.

For a full range of services and opportunities – feel free to get in touch with our team.

Telephone

How would you rate Pall Mall ?

Sabrina K
"I'm soo impressed with the guys at Pall Mall. I had such a complex surgical requirement and their team with Helen & Sara were wonderful. The manager Raj made everything easy to organise. My stay was really nice, was looked after from the moment I came through the door. My results were brill, couldn't ask for anything more. Thank you soo much! xx Sab."
"The staff at Pall Mall made my visit stress-free and easy. I got my report back on the same day, no complications, and no need to take time out of work. Now I’m able to get on with my life with peace of mind that everything is ok. Would definitely recommend Pall Mall."
"greattttttttttt!!! I needed a last minute medical doing before I flew to china. i only found out literally a week before the deadline. I rang about 10 places - 9 couldnt help me. 1 could - you guys!! life savers. x-ray, bloods, doc appointment and report at the same time and back before the deadline. you really helped me out. im in bejing now thanks to you all. if i hadnt got that VISA medical done in time, i could have potentially missed the contract and missed the chance to see my godson again! here's me and Sandy saying thanks to you all!"
"Efficient"
"My daughter was fond of piercing and she had several piercing all over her body. Just after she graduated she landed in a nice job where she was supposed to look formal and decent. Surgery at PMM was quick painless and recovery was so easy that she joined the job without any trouble. Thanks, Pall Mall!"
"Due to an accident, my nose deformed with multiple fractures. I got a nose surgery post which I look good again."
"I am a football player and during one of my games I injured my nose. Doctor at Pall Mall were very caring and quick with the procedure."
"My wife was quite stressed due to the changes in her body after our first kid. While reading through articles about issues women face post-pregnancy, I found about vaginoplasty. When I discussed this with my wife she was hesitant but finally agreed. doctors and staff at Pall Mall Medical was very good and caring. The constant monitoring helped my wife in quick recovery."
"I am very conscious about my looks but with ageing the wrinkles started appearing which concerned me a lot. Doctor at Pall Mall felt my flair of looking pretty and did the great Anti-wrinkle treatment. I am so happy with looks now."
"In our culture mangalsutra is important. I had too many warts due wearing it regularly, their wart removal has helped me a lot."
"Excellent facilities and care !!"
"First class service start to finish would highly recommend. Opulent surroundings, professional staff and an overall excellent experience"
"Pall mall has been doing an exceptional job with their medical services."
"Excellent service"
"Top class care at a very reasonable price..."
"Pall Mall provide superb service in all the areas of patient diognostics, treatment and care."
"Excellent service"
"They provide a superb level of service. As a patient, you really do feel that they care about the individual."
"Excellent service from beginning to end"
"Fantastic company!"
"Great advice, before, during and after the procedure"
"Excellent service, friendly staff who actually know what they are doing. Very helpful too."
Pall Mall is rated 4.87 based on 69 reviews