Packaging Chimp Reviews

of reviewers recommend Packaging Chimp

About Packaging Chimp:

Packaging Chimp offers a wide range of packaging supplies, offering great quality at extremely affordable prices.

I love the bubble mailers! They are really nice and were so affordable. Thank you
The quality of the cake boxes are very good, the delivery was quick
Great customer service!! I ordered 50 postal tubes but was disappointed to find out that some of them had been damaged in transit. I contacted customer support and they apologised, immediately dispatching new postal tubes to me. I also mentioned I was in quite a hurry to get my packages sent out so they gave me express delivery and I received my new tubes in no time! I was very pleased with how professionally and swiftly the situation was handled :)
I am always satisfied with my orders and they come so quickly too !
Great service - would recommend
Very safe and covenant
Good price for recycled paper packaging that arrived really quickly. But in the future I'd prefer to see the products shipped in recyclable packaging instead of plastic.
Would have been 5 stars if the stuff had been delivered next working day as stated. Ordered Sunday delivered Wednesday. Other than that great service/product and will be purchasing again soon hopefully.
Hello, We're really sorry about that! We did dispatch it the next working day but Parcelforce then notified us of delivery issues due to the volume in their network due to black Friday and Cyber Monday! Therefore there was a 24-48 hour delay on some parcels which we are very sorry for! Many Thanks, Simon
Great products delivered very quickly. Will buy from them again for sure!
Love this company, it really helps me to keep things in order.
My boxes came on time and were packaged well so protected from elements. All boxes are useable and of good quality, however some folds weren’t indented enough so had to use a ruler for a straight fold. Would definitely buy again though for value for money.
The Packaging Chimp website was very easy to use, we had a couple of issues where I made a mistake and they did too, however the service was very good to aid the situation and the products are also very good.
Really helpful when I had to call them, quality is good, only snag was I wasnt made aware there is sometimes a delay on dispatch when paying by BACS, as they dont see the payment straight away. Wasnt an issue as it happens and wont be a problem now I know.
Prompt delivery,
I ordered free samples, which I like and will probably order when needed. However, one of the samples was missing.
Although the delivery process had issues that caused delays (with the courier, not Packaging Chimp), the customer support received was prompt, effective, and wonderful in every other way.
Very helpful with size, fast delivery only issue was with invoice with vat number.will use again.
Parcel arrived in good time, excellent value, flat pack cake boxes, I would be someone who benefits from instructions, other than that definitely use again.
Excellent product. Delivered late, but delivery costs refunded. Very good communication.
Inexpensive packaging - arrived in good time. I bought 30 mailing tubes for A3 photos - and they certainly did the job. Strong tubes, too. Only downside was the plastic cap at one end of every tube was filthy - didn't even clean off.
Packaging Chimp is rated 4.86 based on 464 reviews