Packaging Chimp Reviews

of reviewers recommend Packaging Chimp

About Packaging Chimp:

Packaging Chimp offers a wide range of packaging supplies, offering great quality at extremely affordable prices.

Terrible envelopes. Very thin and impossible to ship anything in there.
Ordered in December and yet to receive the order. Had to keep chasing an update from the support team which is also very to get a hold of (phone, chat and email). The service used to be great but that has significantly changed.
I have never received the items I ordered. Would never use again.
Package got delivered to the wrong address stuffed through a cat flap damaging the items! Tried to contact customer services still had no reply!! Extremely poor service and poor customer relations.
I placed an order for Bubble Wrap, Padded envelopes and Cardboard Back Envelopes. I only received the Bubble wrap in the post, I have emailed the sales team twice to try and find out where my other items are and if and when they will arrive, but no one has gotten back to me. Customer service isn't their strong point!
Purchased an item on 4th April for next day delivery. Still have not received the item over a week later. Am yet to receive a response to an email from the sales/customer service team too.
Packaging Chimp is rated 4.86 based on 464 reviews