Packaging Chimp Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Packaging Chimp

About Packaging Chimp: Packaging Chimp offers a wide range of packaging supplies, offering great quality at extremely affordable prices.

Click Here
"Beautiful product that arrived in good time"
"Having missed my delivery date, the problem was rectified immediately and delivery was made, as arranged, on the following day. Excellent! Will definitely be ordering from you again!"
"Excellent service! thank you so much for quick delivery and great prices!"
"Quick delivery, good quality product"
"Very happy with product and service"
"Always has the items we need in stock, even in huge volumes, very easy and pleasant to deal with, and their free delivery always seems to turn up faster than expected. What more could you want from an online supplier?!"
"Great goods and service. Excellent quality goods and super fast delivey"
"Good products, good prices, fast delivery."
"Great product, the best and strongest envelopes but still can break down in my compost bin. Extremely fast delivery - had them next day. Low price and I have good conscious using them as it is not made of plastic."
"I wan't sure which product would best suit my needs so I used the pop up chat bot which answered and resolved my questions straight away. My order arrived next day!"
"really quick service"
"First time I have used Packaging Chimp, excellent service, order arrived very quickly, great service, I will be placing another order very soon. Thank you"
"Excellent product, excellent service. Will definitely use Packaging Chimp again. Many thanks."
"I bought an 80-meter florist wrap for a charity event organised by my family and I cannot praise the quality and the beauty of the wrap enough! It made the packages look absolutely gorgeous! Everyone at the event was impressed. I will definitely order another wraps (hopefully the quality will remain intact...?) Thank you!"
"My order arrived sooner than expected. Very pleased with the quality of product."
"Not much to say. Packing chimp had what I wanted, had an extremely fast turnaround and at the best price I could find 5 stars. Definitely will use them again."
"Unique envelopes at a great price. Wonderful customer service."
"Well priced products. Was a great range to choose from and delivery was fast too. Would recommend this site"
"Really helpful when I had to call them, quality is good, only snag was I wasnt made aware there is sometimes a delay on dispatch when paying by BACS, as they dont see the payment straight away. Wasnt an issue as it happens and wont be a problem now I know."
"Great quick service."