Packaging Chimp Reviews

of reviewers recommend Packaging Chimp

About Packaging Chimp:

Packaging Chimp offers a wide range of packaging supplies, offering great quality at extremely affordable prices.

Fabulous products and great prices, my go to place for all my mail bags
Just as described. It arrived next day as it said it would. Really can’t complain and will re order.
Quick service and friendly website
It was very good.
Amazing, they dispatch straight away and I receive my parcel within 2 days of ordering. They are the cheapest place to get envelopes from! I’ve tried other places like Ali baba and Aliexpress and they’re not better value for money than Packaging chimp :)
Great product, good value, and fast delivery.
Everything is brilliant but only they don't answer the phone more often
great speedy service
Was looking for bulk buys for my cake business. Found packaging chimp through searching on google. They had exactly what I wanted and it was fantastic value for money. Delivery was exceptional and speedy. I would highly recommend
Very fast very good
We never had the stuff delivered Tried to phone a few time than give up
Great service and really quick!
Fantastic company. Was a little apprehensive at first as they are cheaper than most for the compostable mailers but they are brilliant and I am now a regular customer for my clothing business.
great service and helpful staff every time
Amazing service! Great packaging! Quick delivery! Most definitely using Packaging Chimp in the future. So glad that I found this company
You billed me twice. I complained to you and no answer. Won't use the chimp again. Finally got a response after feedback. They apologised and promised a refund if I change my feedback. Refund never arrived so feedback remains.
Good quality product and excellent value for money.
Excellent!
I have been a regular customer of Packaging Chimp for a couple of years now and cannot fault the level of service they give. The products I use are of a very high quality and they are packaged very well ensuring they reach me in a perfect condition. Delivery is normally on the day they say unless circumstances throw a spanner in the works like covid. I have only had to contact the company once by phone and this was dealt with in a professional manner.
i have always found this company very good and promt on delivery and prices are very competitve
Packaging Chimp is rated 4.86 based on 581 reviews