Packaging Chimp Reviews

of reviewers recommend Packaging Chimp

About Packaging Chimp:

Packaging Chimp offers a wide range of packaging supplies, offering great quality at extremely affordable prices.

Good prices,high quality . Definitely I recommend
Posted 38 minutes ago
Absolutely brilliant, I was able to buy on line and collect from the warehouse as I needed the mailing bags urgently. On arrival the bags were out and ready for collection, perfect.
Posted 47 minutes ago
on the road to purchasing biodegradable mailing bags the sales team could not have been more helpful, since the first fact finding call we have negotiated the easy to use website. great service keep it up. Veronica Shaw County workwear.
Posted 1 hour ago
Very happy with the compostable mailing bags - very reasonably priced and like that they say on the bag that they are compostable and also tell recipient to open along the perforations so that it can be used twice.
Excellent service
Posted 1 hour ago
Excellent quality for good price. Next day delivery. Very responsive and helpful staff. Brilliant product and excellent service.
Excellent service
Posted 1 hour ago
Would have been 5 stars if the stuff had been delivered next working day as stated. Ordered Sunday delivered Wednesday. Other than that great service/product and will be purchasing again soon hopefully.
Hello,

We're really sorry about that! We did dispatch it the next working day but Parcelforce then notified us of delivery issues due to the volume in their network due to black Friday and Cyber Monday! Therefore there was a 24-48 hour delay on some parcels which we are very sorry for!

Many Thanks,

Simon
Good company.
Posted 1 hour ago
An absolutely incredible service. I'm blown away at just how good Packaging Chimp are! I have a holiday home that I like to rent out to lots of guests. They usually pay about £40/ night and so I really needed some good quality boxes but at a good price. I also bought some compostable mailing bags which my guests just simply loved! It's just incredible. My guests are loving the boxes and bags and looking forward to whatever packaging chimp has left to offer. I spoke to 'Mike' on the phone and he was very polite. Five stars.
Posted 1 hour ago
packaging chimp !!! a very good web site easy to use and my order came very quick and it was well packed. so i would recommend this company to anyone!!! thank oyu
Perfect for my packaging of products, have helped me earn thousands over the last couple of years and is my go-to for certain dimension packaging I can not find elsewhere!
Only placed my order 24hrs ago and my Paper dispenser was delivered today. By a friendly courier. Highly recommend Packaging Chimp.
First time ever using Packaging Chimp. Excellent value for money and super speedy delivery. No problem recommending these guys to other business users.
Amazing service, wont get my boxes from anywhere else from now on! Thanks packaging chimp :)
Very pleased with the ease of ordering & the delivery. Happy with the product which is not a size of envelope widely available, & happy with a competitive price. Will buy again!
Was very amazingly fast delivery.Thank you
Great service, promt delivery and great products.
Was great to find just what I needed from the good people at packaging chimp. Their affordable prices of clear florist was just the stuff I needed for the toffee apples we made at our annual community event on Halloween! Very pleased! The left over has also been used in making christmas decorations!
Very helpful and efficient customer service and very fast delivery !
Packaging Chimp is rated 4.85 based on 308 reviews