Packaging Chimp Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Packaging Chimp

About Packaging Chimp: Packaging Chimp offers a wide range of packaging supplies, offering great quality at extremely affordable prices.

"Ordering was easy and prices reasonable. Quality good Delivery was problematic though, as only one of three packages arrived initially. I chased twice and the second two packages arrived a few days later. I think the problem was with the parcel delivery company."
"Fantastic product, best value, easy to order online, excellent customer service via telephone when answering my queries, simple to order online and 10% off first order when account set up. Will definitely be using as my supplier for all future business orders."
"Thanks for the friendly service. Decided to collect my order direct from warehouse, the service was excellent, On line order on Sunday Night I had my order in minutes after arriving on Monday morning. I was able to complete my own order before 9:30 am 1/2 hour after pick up of my packaging requirement. Dynamic."
"Goods were well packed and of good quality. Would use again"
"Ordered 1000 bags that were required urgently. Simon was very helpful in assuring me that they would be delivered next day if I ordered by 2pm. The bags arrived this morning packaged well and are perfect for what I need."
"A great customer experience from start to finish. Queries were handled quickly and effectively and the transaction was painless. Would highly recommend and will use again."
"Very good items , easily ordered and well delivered. As simple a transaction as you are likely to make and quality items."
"Very efficient service....product was completely as described. Phone staff very helpful and friendly .."
"Great product, great service."
"Absolutely brilliant. Fantastic prices and fantastic quality. Would highly recommend!"
"Easy to order, suoer quick delivery and great quality packaging! Packaging Chimp will continue to be our preferred supplier for all our packaging needs."
"Good fast service and boxes just as described :)"
"Good. Priced well. Received quick."
"Very good quality cake boxes! Will definitely be ordering again :)"
"Really great service and products. A little on the pricey side but the quality is worth it."
"Fast delivery and well packaged."
"Fantastic service as always!, great communication and fast delivery"
"Great service & quick delivery!! Excellent"
"Highly recommend!"