Packaging Chimp Reviews

of reviewers recommend Packaging Chimp

About Packaging Chimp:

Packaging Chimp offers a wide range of packaging supplies, offering great quality at extremely affordable prices.

I have never received the items I ordered. Would never use again.
I am always satisfied with my orders and they come so quickly too !
Good price for recycled paper packaging that arrived really quickly. But in the future I'd prefer to see the products shipped in recyclable packaging instead of plastic.
I ordered the compostable postage bags. The bags themselves are fine, the double glue line for an extra use is a bonus. I also like the composting instructions and ‘green’ credentials printed on the bag. My only criticism is that the bags arrived in 3 non recyclable plastic bags. Please consider using the compostable bags yourselves. Otherwise i’m Very happy with both the service and the product.
I was a bit hesistant about ordering at first as I was shocked at how cheap the prices were. However I was so impressed!! The delivery was super fast and the products I ordered were great quality at such a cheap price. So happy I discovered packaging chimp and can’t wait to place my next order for baking equipment.
Excellent service and quick delivery. Will definitely use Packaging Chimp's services again.
Packaging Chimp is rated 4.86 based on 464 reviews