PAC Web Hosting Reviews

of reviewers recommend PAC Web Hosting
Excellent hosting team, very professional. Outstanding service!
I've been using PAC for a few years now, i have multiple domains and hosting with them for myself and my clients. Performance is great, reliability is excellent and the tech support is fantastic. Highly recommended, i can't imagine ever needing to switch provider.
customer support is excellent they walked me through an issue I was finding tricky
emails answered promptly
PAC Web provides excellent support solving any queries quickly and efficiently
These people are the best
Exceptional technical support and customer service without the need to fight through an army of online bots before you can speak to a human being.
Have recommended them to several others who have also been very happy with the service.
Good range of packages and they even developed a new one partly in response to my complaining that the resources were not adequate for my needs.
I can wholeheartedly endorse them.
I have been using PAC since about 2008. Over the years they having gone from strength to strength. An excellent firm to deal with. On the ball and very professional. A!
PAC Web Hosting has been my host of choice for over 10 years. Whenever a problem arises (which is rare) their response is always quick and efficient. Very pleased with their service and customer support.
I have been using PAC Web Hosting for web hosting and domain registrations for over 6 years now, and have found their service to be excellent ... Highly Recommended !!!!
Excellent service.
PAC Web Hosting provide an excellent service and are always quick to respond to any questions. They have gone out of their way to satisfy my requirements.
The staff are very helpful, have contacted support a few times for different things and always able to help me out. 100% would recommend!
I have used PAC since 2009 when I took over the business I run and have found them very good in setting up and helping to keep my website up and running. Thank you.
I'm pleased to have been with PAC Web Hosting now for over ten years. And, right from the start, I've always been delighted. Indeed, in my experience, it's only gone from strength to strength. I've found it a highly reliable, personable, and professional service, with consistently prompt, friendly, and helpful customer service.

Please keep up the good work. It's appreciated.
Very good service. I have moved most of my servers to Pacweb.
I've been using PAC Web Hosting for over 10-years. Always reliable, friendly and helpful. Why go anyplace else?
PAC Web Hosting are professional and care about providing the sort of excellent service that corporate giants can't achieve.
Hi David, Thank you for your kind review and your custom! Since 2007 that is exactly how we intended our customer experience to be. Great to know after all this time it is still hitting the spot. All the best Paul Nesbitt (Director)
I've been using PAC Web Hosting's shared-server hosting for a year now and am impressed. Uptime was above 99.9% last year and has been 100% this year so far. The site is quick to load and the support is great. They are loads better than several other budget hosting companies I've used.
PAC Web Hosting has proven to be a good quality and a reliable service provider with an excellent standard of customer service.
Before changing hosts I drilled down into the reviews to see how effectively each addressed isses that arose. After careful consideration, I chose PACWebHosting as medium-sized host who would give clients the attention they require. I am reasonably competent at resolving technical issues, and host around 7 WordPress/Bootstrap sites on my shared hsoting plan. I have to say that I am absolutely satisfied with the characteristics of the hosting package, the reliability and efficiency of the servers, and the promptness and competency of the support staff. I would definitely recommend them, and so I will be renewing by domain names and hosting plan for a fourth year.
Really helpful went out of their way to walk me through an issue and make sure it was resolved.
Eternally grateful to support staff :)
PAC Web Hosting is rated 4.86 based on 169 reviews