PAC Web Hosting Reviews

of reviewers recommend PAC Web Hosting
Always the best of the best when it comes to their product or customer service. Highly recommended.
I've been using PAC for some years now and always found them efficient, good value for money, and readily available for help if needed. I can strongly recommend them.
We have been with PAC Web Hosting for many years and they have been 100% reliable the whole time, even out of hours.
Always very helpful and courteous, and immensely patient!
PAC's Business hosting package continues to deliver good service and value for money. Based on half-hourly checks I've had 100% uptime in the first half of 2021, and above 99.9% in previous years. Tech support is helpful and responsive.
I have been using PAC for years. I am v pleased with the service. I have a new card, rather than being a new customer!
I've used them for years and always found their customer service very helpful. There's been virtually zero down time with the website. They do what it says on the tin.
Very good service
Excellent support when required.
PAC hosting is a great company and great value as well. I have hosted with several companies previously but none have matched the quality and friendliness as PAC. they are always helpful and a pleasure to use!
I have used PAC for many years, service has always been excellent, great support, great service and I recommend them to any who asks. Highly recommended, great company.
Very quick, efficient and professional support. We are very happy with all aspects of their service.
Great staff who are always there to help and sort out problems very quickly. I wouldn’t consider using anyone else.
I have had my website hosted by PAC since 2009 and they are great if ever there is an issue, it is always resolved very quickly and with great customer service. Thank you.
Response, easy to use, very good range of services, prices very good too. Excellent customer service.
Excellent and prompt support!
Always great. Paul and the team are really helpful.
We've worked with Pac Web for a number of years and recommended clients. The service is first class, excellent communication, good prices and easy to use platform. Seriously I can't recommend them highly enough. Why would you go anywhere else?
Very good quality customer service. Very good and capable web interface too. I would personally recommend PAC webhosting very highly; very reliable.
Easy to use and clear instructions to follow
PAC Web Hosting is rated 4.87 based on 203 reviews