PAC Web Hosting Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend PAC Web Hosting
"It mainly works smoothly. When things go wrong, they generally seem to know what is wrong and respond to correct things quickly. However it is a very impersonal service and despite being with them many years, I don't feel I know the people at all. I would like to know who is my account manager and what is his/her phone number."
Hi Richard,

Thanks for your feedback it is appreciated.

And thank you also for your continued business!

I have taken a look over things and I am afraid for the products you have with us you would not have an account manager and they have never at anytime had one.

However that said we are a friendly bunch so if you have a question that may not be a technical fault and you would like some advice or a chat we will always have a chat with you and offer advice where we can.

If you find yourself in that situation give us a call or open a ticket for Customer Services.

Thanks

Paul Nesbitt
Director
"Pricing was somewhat misleading: domain turned out to not be free for first year; only till my existing registration period was used up. However, the pricing as it is is still very good compared to almost any other registrar and though it seemed, because of my confusion over pricing, that the domain might not have been working between it expiring and me making the outstanding payment for the next year, as soon as I did make the payment my site was accessible at the domain right away. So things seem to be satisfactorily cleaned up now and I know what I need to do next year."
Hi Jordan, Sorry to hear there was some confusion regarding your domain we provide a free domain registration with all hosting packages paid annually but when just transferring in domains without hosting then we do not offer free domains this way. Glad it is all sorted now though! Thanks PAC Web Hosting
"Sometimes slow to respond and technical helpers sometimes struggle with the English language . Still good though but not a five !"
Hi David, thanks for your feedback it's appreciated, our technical support department works 24/7 with a 1 hour response time however some other departments do not work to this SLA and are business hours only also so you may experience longer times for a response when tickets are in these departments. Thanks PAC Web Hosting
PAC Web Hosting is rated 4.87 based on 120 reviews