OutdoorGB Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend OutdoorGB
08AM
8AM

Tell us how OutdoorGB made you happy

Telephone
"I bought a pair of expensive Salomon shoes for my wife, which arrived promptly and totally as expected however I had ordered the wrong size. That was when I discovered this website read some reviews and immediately became concerned at the prospect of returning them etc. However I have to speak as I find, the shoes were returned and a different size were again requested once more these arrived promptly exactly as requested but still did not fit. On talking to Outdoorgb they explained that Salomon shoes are quite a narrow fit and my wife's feet are certainly broad. They suggested I return them and they would refund me my money, we agreed to this, and they promptly did as promised. During this process I noted the following points 1. They were always easy to get hold of on the phone 2. Staff I spoke to were always polite and helpful 3. There communication verbal and email was excellent 4. Everything happened when they said it would 5. Customer service was outstanding 6. All the staff I spoke to or dealt with appeared to be singing from the same hymn sheet Despite not yet actually buying anything from Outdoorgb I would not hesitate to do internet buying with this company in the future, or hesitate to recommend them to friends or family. As I said, I can only speak as I found."
Are you OutdoorGB? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback OutdoorGB receives. Reply Free
"Company OK.... Sealskinz heated gloves utter rubbish. Another waste of money"
"Brought something that arrived damaged. There seems to be no other way other than to print own postage labels. When I called customer service they were not helpful at all! Had one representative lie and say just post it back and we will refund your postage (which turned out to be a lie). Not great customer service at all considering they were the ones who sent out a damaged item!!!"
"Absolutely terrible service, took over 3months to turn up. After several e-mails to company! Of which I received one reply, that was useless and insulting. The products I ordered one was ok a Whitby fishing filleting knife but could of brought same price elsewhere without the hassle. As for the second a supposedly Whitby pen knife ? Absolutely ridiculously price of rubbish, honestly not good enough to be a reject!!! I will never buy from this company again !"
"Ridiculous service. Placed an order nearly 3 weeks ago. Items have yet to arrive, been chasing them up constantly to be told that they are still awaiting on stock. Different staff members providing incorrect delivery dates. Now they won't even provide a delivery date. The best part is they don't provide any compensation for delays caused to the order, they wouldn't even offer free returns. Worst online retailer I have dealt with....... wouldn't use them ever again..... Absolutely ridiculous service and the person on the phone wasn't even trying to be helpful.. appalling customer service."
"Fast delivery and good service"
"Tried to exchange a shirt for a different size. The shirt was re-folded very carefully, including all the tissue paper and other bits of packaging and tags so it was just as I had received it and sent it back to them. It took 3 weeks from them receiving my parcel, according to tracking, to them acknowledging that they had it and then to opening and processing it. They then said that the swing tags were not in the parcel (they definitely were) so they would not exchange it and would be sending me the shirt back. They did not respond to e-mails, I called several times, their telephone system kept cutting off the call after being on hold for a few minutes and when I did get through their customer service people were obviously well trained in stonewalling annoyed customers by blaming other people, the warehouse, etc. Eventually after a month of constant hassle and me threatening to take the matter further they refunded my money. I will never use this company again."
"Delivery was late before Christmas so i had to buy alternative presents. No response to emails until AFTER Christmas. I had to return all items at my expense and even when i wrote a letter of complaint to the MD didnt get me anywhere. AT NO POINT DID ANYONE EVER APOLOGISE FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE CAUSED OR FOR NOT MEETING MY EXPECTATIONS - CUSTOMER SERVICE 101?"
"I sent back a £130 coat Dec 18th. After various emails I felt something was wrong. On the Jan 13th tgey emailed me to say I was refunded. Then 1/2 hour later they emailed to say the jacket was marked that I would not be refunded. TOTAL lies. There were no marks on this jacket before returning?? Where on earth would white marks come from? My home is immaculate. Liars! I am not letting them get away with their lies..."
"Unfortunately I had extremely negative experience with this company's customer service and would not buy from them again.I have ordered shoes online and unknown to me I have ordered a wrong size.When they sent me an exchange form there is said: "If you have asked for an exchange of size or colour, or an alternative item, your replacement item and carriage will be charged at the current website rate". The was the first unpleasant surprise. I wonder if they would want to give me a refund if the price of the shoes went down? I had to write to them that I do not give consent to charge more for a simple size exchange. I then received a note on 19th Oct. that my product of the correct size is on the way.. They have sent me the wrong size again! I have immediately contacted them and they said not to accept the delivery in which case the shoes will go back and once received they will send me the right size.Seemed simple enough. They forgot to say the post office holds the parcel for 18 days before sending it back! I had to keep contacting them asking where the shoes are. I needed to wear them as they were my hiking shoes and I went hiking. Several attempts and replies the shoes are still not in (still no note about the fact that it takes 18 days). On 17th November, one month later, after I called them again, they told me the post office have dispatched the shoes and they will receive them shortly. On 29th Nov. I called them again as I got no note the shoes have been dispatched. I was repeatedly told by customer service: We are very busy, they will be dispatched once we dispatched other orders, which we are sure will be in few days. When I have asked for a manager the customer service said she will have a look into it and call me back. I then received the note on the same day that the order has been amended, no call back.I naturally thought the shoes are on the way... no they were not... hey did not dispatch the shoes until 7th December, more than one week later! There was not attempt to rectify their mistake, no apologies, nothing to have done for a customer to receive what they have ordered. Finally on 9th December, more than 7 weeks after original dispatch, I have received the correct size shoes."
"Great store, fantastic products, easy ordering, I bought a coat, hat and snoods- all were excellent quality and delivered promptly!!!!!! I will be shopping here again for Xmas!!!!!"
"great value"
"I bought a pair of Speedcross trainers. They fell apart pretty much instantly. When approached, their attitude was essentially "tough luck". Unresponsive, stubborn and generally poor all round."
"Cheap prices"
"After a 3 week wait I was informed it would be another 6 weeks before stock was back in, when the website still showed the stock as in. Saving grace was a quick refund"
OutdoorGB is rated 2.33 based on 15 reviews