OutdoorGB Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend OutdoorGB

How would you rate OutdoorGB?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

9 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about OutdoorGB in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Tried to exchange a shirt for a different size. The shirt was re-folded very carefully, including all the tissue paper and other bits of packaging and tags so it was just as I had received it and sent it back to them. It took 3 weeks from them receiving my parcel, according to tracking, to them acknowledging that they had it and then to opening and processing it. They then said that the swing tags were not in the parcel (they definitely were) so they would not exchange it and would be sending me the shirt back. They did not respond to e-mails, I called several times, their telephone system kept cutting off the call after being on hold for a few minutes and when I did get through their customer service people were obviously well trained in stonewalling annoyed customers by blaming other people, the warehouse, etc. Eventually after a month of constant hassle and me threatening to take the matter further they refunded my money. I will never use this company again."
"Delivery was late before Christmas so i had to buy alternative presents. No response to emails until AFTER Christmas. I had to return all items at my expense and even when i wrote a letter of complaint to the MD didnt get me anywhere. AT NO POINT DID ANYONE EVER APOLOGISE FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE CAUSED OR FOR NOT MEETING MY EXPECTATIONS - CUSTOMER SERVICE 101?"
"I sent back a £130 coat Dec 18th. After various emails I felt something was wrong. On the Jan 13th tgey emailed me to say I was refunded. Then 1/2 hour later they emailed to say the jacket was marked that I would not be refunded. TOTAL lies. There were no marks on this jacket before returning?? Where on earth would white marks come from? My home is immaculate. Liars! I am not letting them get away with their lies..."
"Unfortunately I had extremely negative experience with this company's customer service and would not buy from them again.I have ordered shoes online and unknown to me I have ordered a wrong size.When they sent me an exchange form there is said: "If you have asked for an exchange of size or colour, or an alternative item, your replacement item and carriage will be charged at the current website rate". The was the first unpleasant surprise. I wonder if they would want to give me a refund if the price of the shoes went down? I had to write to them that I do not give consent to charge more for a simple size exchange. I then received a note on 19th Oct. that my product of the correct size is on the way.. They have sent me the wrong size again! I have immediately contacted them and they said not to accept the delivery in which case the shoes will go back and once received they will send me the right size.Seemed simple enough. They forgot to say the post office holds the parcel for 18 days before sending it back! I had to keep contacting them asking where the shoes are. I needed to wear them as they were my hiking shoes and I went hiking. Several attempts and replies the shoes are still not in (still no note about the fact that it takes 18 days). On 17th November, one month later, after I called them again, they told me the post office have dispatched the shoes and they will receive them shortly. On 29th Nov. I called them again as I got no note the shoes have been dispatched. I was repeatedly told by customer service: We are very busy, they will be dispatched once we dispatched other orders, which we are sure will be in few days. When I have asked for a manager the customer service said she will have a look into it and call me back. I then received the note on the same day that the order has been amended, no call back.I naturally thought the shoes are on the way... no they were not... hey did not dispatch the shoes until 7th December, more than one week later! There was not attempt to rectify their mistake, no apologies, nothing to have done for a customer to receive what they have ordered. Finally on 9th December, more than 7 weeks after original dispatch, I have received the correct size shoes."
Louise Anderson
"Great store, fantastic products, easy ordering, I bought a coat, hat and snoods- all were excellent quality and delivered promptly!!!!!! I will be shopping here again for Xmas!!!!!"
Luke James Webb
"great value"
"I bought a pair of Speedcross trainers. They fell apart pretty much instantly. When approached, their attitude was essentially "tough luck". Unresponsive, stubborn and generally poor all round."
"Cheap prices"
Agoge
"After a 3 week wait I was informed it would be another 6 weeks before stock was back in, when the website still showed the stock as in. Saving grace was a quick refund"
OutdoorGB is rated 2.33 based on 9 reviews