Outdoor 365 Reviews

Read Outdoor 365 Reviews

matt@outdoor365.co.uk

60 St. Georges Place

Tell us how Outdoor 365 made you happy
Ordered a leather man case off eBay from these guys and got sent an iPhone case weeks later, so contacted the seller and they said they will send the right item this time round. Still waiting for the case, by the time I went to check on the progress of it it was to late to message them on eBay. Couldn't find anymore contact details for them. Very poor service and will never buy from this supplier again.
Hi Renae Thanks for the review - please could you confirm if you have not recieved the item, if so we will send out a replacement. Apologies for the inconvenience caused there appears to have been a mix up with the orders. I thought that this had been resolved - clearly not. Once again apologies and let me know what we can do to help. Thanks Matt
"Very Poor" review - Why... ? The answer is simple - if you are too lazy to specify EXACTLY what it is I was supposed to have purchased from you and when, then this is the response you'll receive to requests for yet more interminable reviews... Of which all web users are heartily sick... Respond with a personal note from your Owner to me at enjaymarine@gmail.com - or don't bother responding at all. Pissed off with Lazy IT gnomes, NJH.
Outdoor 365 is rated 4.87 based on 153 reviews