Outdoor 365 Reviews

Read Outdoor 365 Reviews

matt@outdoor365.co.uk

60 St. Georges Place

Tell us how Outdoor 365 made you happy
Delighted with this company. Ordered an item on Tuesday 29th December, expected date for delivery 6th January. Free delivery as well and item arrived Thursday 31st. Great service.
Simple and easy shopping experience— fast shipping and great communication. Competitive pricing made it even better,
All items as described and good quality, delivery very quick will recommend.
Professional service from start to finish, and a nice web site. You were recommended to me by the UK distributer for Leatherman tools, and I can understand why. Thank you
Transaction smooth and untrammelled. Item delivered promptly. Would use Outdoor 365 again without hesitation. Charles Burton.
Brilliant customer service and very quick delivery, we will definitely use you again
Excellent service, highly recommend
All good ++++
The purchase was just as thought it would be. The whole purchase and delivery process was 5*
Very happy with my purchas A+++
Great service, price and customer communication. Very happy with purchase.
Good quick delivery. A gift for a friend made even more special by the tidy wrapping and excellent personalised etching they provide.
Great products for a great price with good shipping
My Order turned out to not be in stock and I was informed of my options immediately. The result was a more expensive alternative was shipped to me immediately for the same price. Very impressed. Thank You Rachel!
Was very pleased to source a very difficult to obtain item which is vital for my travels, it was delivered very quickly and I was kept fully informed at each stage of the delivery process.
Quick response to a query I had. Then very speedy delivery of Leatherman, even with engraving (which I thought would slow things down).
I bought an orbitkey a week ago. Delivery was very quick. So far it works as advertised
Three happy campers slept well on the inflatable mats we bought. Delivery was very fast.
The product was amazing the packaging was ridiculous, there were so many fliers that it wouldn't fit through the letterbox (package 10cm x 4cm, packaging 40cm x 15cm ish) and as I work I couldn't get it from the post office, so it nearly ruined my anniversary even though I ordered it to arrive well in advance (fortunately my mum saved the day) so I would definitely buy another orbit key but I wouldn't use outdoor 365 again :(
Very happy with purchase and communication.
Outdoor 365 is rated 4.87 based on 153 reviews