Oswin Hyde Reviews

Oswin Hyde 5 star review on 19th September 2021
Ime Antiah
Oswin Hyde 5 star review on 9th July 2021
Chris
Fantastic Quality Shoes. I’m so impressed with the service & quality, can’t wait to wear these shoes at my wedding.
A little disappointed as I haven't received the delivery of my order as yet and ordered it on Thursday afternoon thinking delivery would be Saturday. Today is Monday and other than being advised it's on its way I still have no idea when I will receive delivery
Great quality for the price, very impressed!
Easy to order, arrived in good time mat take a look at other products
Good quality, comfy shoes and an amazing price. Delivery was extremely quick
Shoes ordered arrived promptly, excellent quality and value for money. Would highly recommend.
Received item in quick time Unfortunately I have returned them for exchange. I hope I get the replacement as quick as the original order
Exceptional service, great quality shoes and will definitely be using again in the future. Delivery was as they said it would be.
Lovely shoes. Super comfortable and fit like a glove. Contemporary design quality finish and great value. Arrive beautifully packaged up too like a shoe gift in a box.
Nice one, good style.
Struggled to find decent velvet loafers and wasn’t interested in paying silly money. These were very well put together and comfy, for 40 quid!! Well worth it!
Excellent customer service, and fast efficient returns policy.
Superb quality shoes! Rapid delivery and they look great in both formal and casual settings.
I am very shocked at the quality of these shoes. Excellent Quality Superb packaging 5 star Service through and though. You have gained a loyal Customer 👌
The trainers are great quality at a low price, they were delivered quickly by Royal Mail, trackable, and came well packed and included some leather cleaner and a small handy shoehorn.I would have also bought a black pair if I didn’t already have a similar pair.
Love this brand. They are real premium products at really sensible prices.
Nice looking but very uncomfortable. Thought the trainer style sole would be softer but it's not.
Great product that exceeded my expectations. I have been looking at many simillar products but nothing that could beat the quality of this product at such a price point. I hould have happily paid five time the amout for the same product elsewhere. Superb !
I was very impressed by the packaging, and shoes themselves were beautiful! You've put a big smile on my face. Many thanks.
Oswin Hyde is rated 4.78 based on 51 reviews