Oswin Hyde Reviews

Oswin Hyde 5 star review on 21st September 2021
Ime A
Oswin Hyde 5 star review on 19th September 2021
Ime A
Absolutely gutted comfortable shoes but they are falling to bits after just over a months use not happy
These are not as good quality. The customer services communication nothing.
Helpful company, good quality products
Shoes came nice and promptly. Very nicely packaged and came with own dust bag for each shoe. Shoes are comfortable and very well made. I'm extremely happy with them and have booked marked there shop as il be buying again in future.
Hi Darren, thank you for taking the time to leave us such a fantastic review! We're happy to hear that you loved your shoes. Your satisfaction is our priority, and as affirmed by your review, we pride ourselves on our exceptional service.
Fast delivery and excellent quality product, packaged well.
Hi Ian, thank you for taking the time to leave us such a fantastic review! We're happy to hear that you loved your shoes.
Excellent, stylish brogues. These are now my second pair of them.
Fast and good quality
Graat company really fast delivery shoes are great.
Couldn't fault any part of the experience. Free delivery and free returns, which I didn't need to use as shoes were very good. Instantly comfortable, which I find rare in new shoes, and very good value. Would recommend to anyone .
Fantastic service.
Excellent service, beautiful shoes and the accessories are a really brilliant idea.
I totally recommend this company to anyone who may read this review. When I selected the incorrect sized shoe for my husband Oswin Hyde’s customer care gave me clear instructions on what I needed to do to exchange them. As promised we received the correct size by return. As to any questions I asked throughout I received relevant, prompt answers. Their friendly attitude and amazing personal support was second to none. My husband thinks the shoes are great quality and the additional extras like the matching shoe polish and a shoe horn impressed him. We can’t thank those involved in the whole process enough. This is why we give Oswin Hyde a 5+!
Very good quality and speedy service.
The shoes are excellent - particularly enjoy the selection of colours. Very prompt delivery, and well-packaged. Very satisfied indeed. Thank you!
Excellent pair of shoes. The picture don't do them justice. Very pleased, would highly recommend.
Beautiful quality shoes, very well packaged and delivered in the said timeframe ! These were a gift for my husband and he was really impressed !! Excellent work !
Very impressed with the quality and fast delivery of the shoes
Unbelievable great styling & quality plus each shoe presented in individual shoe bags & even a free shoe horn & polish ….. great purchase indeed . Very happy customer!!
Good product at yhe price point …. Quick efficient service