Oswin Hyde Reviews

of reviewers recommend Oswin Hyde

cs@oswinhyde.com

Tell us how Oswin Hyde made you happy
Great product that exceeded my expectations. I have been looking at many simillar products but nothing that could beat the quality of this product at such a price point. I hould have happily paid five time the amout for the same product elsewhere. Superb !
I was very impressed by the packaging, and shoes themselves were beautiful! You've put a big smile on my face. Many thanks.
The backpack is everything I wanted, everyone at work keeps complimenting me and asking where I bought it from... I ❤ love it... 5⭐ buy!
Oswin Hyde 5 star review on 11th October 2021
First time I have ordered from this company and the service was Five Star. Product well made very good. I would use this company again. Order and delivered the next day . Fantastic
Absolutely loved the shoes and Belt I ordered. Great Quality
Great value for money and speedy delivery.
Ordering & delivery was easy & fast and a quick response to my query also. Really please with my purchase.
Excellent quality shoes purchased for a black tie event. Good packaging and fast delivery.
Great service. Initially order wrong size. But contacted team and immediately assisted and changed my order to the right size. Nice shoes.
These guys seem very good. First order for me and can't complain. I'd say I will order more when I need
Ordered at lunchtime, and delivered the next day. Would give more stars if I could! Very impressive service.
Found this company on the internet do took a risk . Website excellent . Delivery very fast . Packaging outstanding. The extra touches of shoe bags and shoe horn is a nice touch . Hopefully the shoes are hard wearing because if they are I will be using this company again . Well done .
Lovely shoes, fast delivery and very well presented, thank you
Special Shoutout to Moh over the WhatsApp Customer Service Chat. Outstanding service throughout. Went the extra mile to get me the shoe I wanted for my wedding even though it was sold out and even when the previous orders didn’t fit, he was quick to organise a return and get another pair out to me straight away. The shoes are as quality as the service I received. Really pleased with how the shoes look and can’t wait to wear them again. A big thank you to Moh and the team for getting me sorted.
Oswin Hyde 5 star review on 19th September 2021
A QUALITY pair of shoes
Comfortable, affordable and top quality. The care taken in the packaging alone leaves a lasting impression
OH shoes are great quality and unique in all ways..I love their colour blends and packaging as well.. All shoes are worth buying!
Customer service team are excellent. Really nice to speak to someone normal! Shoes are good at an excellent price. A happy customer
Great quality product and received next day
Oswin Hyde is rated 4.83 based on 35 reviews