Ollybear Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ollybear

Tell us how Ollybear made you happy
Excellent service and so helpful. Website makes things so simple and collect it delivery is available. First class.
Not received my order so can’t review,sooo disappointing as order was for grandsons birthday on 6th August
Great service,, and very quick
Lovely clothes good value and great delivery and fit perfectly
I was absolutely delighted with the service in the East Kilbride store. My delivery had not arrived but the very helpful assistant let me choose another as I didn’t have time to wait. Excellent!!
I received my order was delighted with it but noticed I had been charged twice for one of the items e-mailed still waiting on reply I have purchased many times and never had any issues up until now
Quick service, the clothes are top quality. J could spend a fortune here
I love visiting Ollybears, staff are so helpful and friendly xx
Very helpful and very pleasant to be served by all the staff.
Ordering was easy. My purchase was delivered in a few days. Absolutely delighted with them and so pleased to get them at sale price. Ollybear has great customer service in the stores too.
I am very happy with my order.Thank you
Missing item & still no refund or response
Purchased 2 dresses for my granddaughter which were gorgeous and she loves them
Great experience and items of excellent quality. Highly recommended Ollybear.
Fantastic shop service great
Fantastic service super fast delivery beautifully packaged I’ve bough from here a few times now and have always had great service would recommend clothing I’d great quality and lots of choice sale is also great
Fantastic service, very quick delivery and I am extremely happy with my purchases! Have used the shop/website before and will continue to do so 😊
Ollybear is a wonderful shop. From beautiful quality clothing to genuine care when you visit. I couldn’t recommend them more!
Girls are always so helpful and make every customer feel special.They have tremendous product knowledge and are great at helping you piece outfits together.Always smiling and make the shopping experience very enjoyable.
Never disappointed been buying here since mr daughter was younger and she’s 12 now but for my son. Always a good variety. Fast and accurate delivery.
Ollybear is rated 4.7 based on 138 reviews