OGS Mechanics LTD Reviews

of reviewers recommend OGS Mechanics LTD

Tell us how OGS Mechanics LTD made you happy
Really good service and proffesional
Very good costumer service , reliable service and workmanship. The 1 year guarantee for labour and parts offeres piece of mind .

I recommend their service without fail.

Alex . Audi A6 . 2012.
Best staff, front reception and mechanichal service,10 stars not 5
Fantastic work
Wonderful customer service
For years OGS Mechanics have been a massive help for me. Either is a small job or a comprehensive repair they will Not let you down and will get out of their way to help you. Several times they passed their closing hours just to get me going in the same day and I am more than grateful FOR that.
The staff Members are really Nice and helpful and George will always get involved to help you. Would recommend to everyone.
Excellent service all round. I have been using OGS for a number of years for mechanical repairs, upgrades and servicing for a number of cars. The staff are professional, efficient and provide excellent communication. The best garage I have used in over 28 years of driving in London.
Fast, efficient and friendly service. Very reliable
OGS have been the repair masters every time I needed them. The Service is great and the staff is very nice and polite. They are always able to repair other people mistakes and after using them the first time I am confident they will be always able to help me. Highly recommend to everyone
100 per cent 1st class

Once again the team at OGS Mechanic centre excelled in their brilliance. I had booked my Audi A6 in for a service and some repair.Got my car back and the work has been completed to high standards. I can honestly say there are genuine people and their prices are very competitive. Can not fault their services my vehicle drives like new. I will see you next year for my service and I would highly recommend to my friends and family thank you.
Turned around the repair at my Ford Galaxy within a day including ordering a required part. Good price. Good services at the reception desk and on the phone. Thank you
OGS were very professional and experienced. They gave me the correct advice and I left feeling reassured. A quick diagnosis and a temporary repair. I will definitely be using them again to resolve the issue permanently.
Very professional garage and reasonable prices. I took my car to OGS after another garage quoted me double what OGS quoted me to fix my car.
Also they kept me in the loop all the time and explained to me in detail what the issue was and what they were doing to fix it.
I will definitely take my car there again.
I have used OGS Mechanics on a few occasions now and appreciated the quality of their service . Always courteous and friendly ,and fair and professional in all the dealings I have had with them . I would recommend them to anyone ..... indeed I have !
Warm welcome and good coffee thank U
Excellent service, trustworthy and go out of their way for you. Highly recommend
Amazing service! I noticed last minute that my MOT ran out. I dropped it off on Friday evening had it back on Monday morning. That’s including service and them fixing all my little problems. I cant recommend them enough.
Very good service, I will recommend with pleasure!
Excellent service at all levels. What I really like is that they keep you fully informed regarding the problem, what they have done to fix it, as well as providing advice and make you aware of possible future wear/replacements. Also, from previous work I know that it easy to speak directly to the service engineer if needed.And most important they have same equipment as main dealer.
They're diagnose/investigation can be done as a video ,how great is that!
Best mechanics in London !
Very careful with customers and always happy to help .
Very organised and professional team .
Well done OGS !