OGS Mechanics LTD Reviews

of reviewers recommend OGS Mechanics LTD

Tell us how OGS Mechanics LTD made you happy
Could not expect more. After contacting them in the morning to have broken glow plugs removed, they procured the new parts, sent a technician over 45 miles, who very skill fully removed all the broken glow plugs and replaced all with new. All by 3.0 in the afternoon. Thank you muchly
Rang in the morning 10am driver came on time 1pm 30 minutes later New key coded working ready to go. Quick efficient reliable. 5 star
After speaking with several garages in NW London one Friday afternoon, none would take delivery from the RAC relay of my broken down ML, an ECU issue and a big car.

When I spoke with George and Alex at OGS the difference in customer service and knowledge was almost too good to be true.

I'm pleased to report is was 100% true, they were good to their word and very fairly priced and some of the nicest people I've ever meet in the car repair business.

Their professionalism and integrity might explain why they're such a busy little workshop, I guarantee you won't be disappointed in the quality of work, their knowledge is off the scale and the price is excellent.
Bmw 2 series Grand Tourer
We had our car checked and fixed by OGS mechanics. Very pleased and satisfied with work they done. They fix the job that bmw main dealer messed up . Thanks To George and rest of OGS mechanics
Speedy service, and extremely helpful staff! Highly recommended!
Having a small fleet of vans is essential to keep them running without problems every day.
OGS Mechanics understood exactly the situation of applying a very fast and efficient way to deal with all the issues.
From the office staff to the technicians, thank you all for your help.
Amaizing customers service!
The staff was very nice and they move very fast !
I have no complain! Thank you guys!
Best services I’ve had with my 🚘 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟.
Highly recommend
Best garage , Power , strong team!
Top quality Services !!!
Very good service!
Best garage ever
We are working with Ogs Mechanics for many years now , they offer top services , are very professional , they are very quick when you need your car asap, and very helpful 👏👏👏👏👏
Best garage and one of the best team!
Thanks again
They did a very good job relatively quickly
The best in London
Top , 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
The best 👍🏻
Fast and efficient service - I’d totally recommend OGS.
We would like to thank you for sharing this great review! We are thrilled that you enjoyed our services.
Excellent Service they managed to do the impossible would highly recommend
Thank You for giving us a shot, and even more for leaving us this review. We are glad that you loved our services.
OGS Mechanics LTD is rated 4.93 based on 193 reviews