OGS Mechanics LTD Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend OGS Mechanics LTD
Telephone
"I 'm wery happy customer!"
"OGS replaced the brake pads and disc front and rear on my Range Rover Sport. They did the job on time and were competitively priced. They provide a great service and I will be using them in future for my servicing needs."
"Amazing work done in time! Thanks."
"Very professional guys"
"Very good quality!"
"Thank you Sebastian for your support with the fix of my car. Not always the things go smooth but ended well and that’s the important part. Hopefully next time we would improve the communication and coordination with warranty/insurance company to achieve more efficient results. Kind regards, Ignacio"
"very pleasant staff. The price quoted was the price i paid, no extras were found."
"The best"
"Great value. Nice team."
"This place was recommended by a friend and I must say I’m impressed with the service. I was given a comprehensive explanation of the work that needs doing, along with a few repair options/prices. Problems are dealt with swiftly and in a professional manner and the price is fair. I would trust OGS to carry out any maintenance on my car and I’d be more than happy to return."
"They always happy to get me out of the problems. They always help me straight away as I need my van everyday for work. BEST MECHANICS!! Will totally recommend them! Chris"
"Very accurate and quick service"
"Well done"
OGS Mechanics LTD is rated 4.85 based on 13 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!