OGS Mechanics LTD Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend OGS Mechanics LTD
Courier, Own Driver
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"Very professional garage and reasonable prices. I took my car to OGS after another garage quoted me double what OGS quoted me to fix my car. Also they kept me in the loop all the time and explained to me in detail what the issue was and what they were doing to fix it. I will definitely take my car there again."
"Top"
"I have used OGS Mechanics on a few occasions now and appreciated the quality of their service . Always courteous and friendly ,and fair and professional in all the dealings I have had with them . I would recommend them to anyone ..... indeed I have !"
"Warm welcome and good coffee thank U"
"Excellent service, trustworthy and go out of their way for you. Highly recommend"
"Amazing service! I noticed last minute that my MOT ran out. I dropped it off on Friday evening had it back on Monday morning. That’s including service and them fixing all my little problems. I cant recommend them enough."
"Very good service, I will recommend with pleasure!"
"Excellent service at all levels. What I really like is that they keep you fully informed regarding the problem, what they have done to fix it, as well as providing advice and make you aware of possible future wear/replacements. Also, from previous work I know that it easy to speak directly to the service engineer if needed.And most important they have same equipment as main dealer. They're diagnose/investigation can be done as a video ,how great is that! Thank you so much"
"Best mechanics in London ! Very careful with customers and always happy to help . Very organised and professional team . Well done OGS !"
"Great team"
"All good"
"I have used them many times. Usually after a cheaper mechanic has screwed it up or charged me to do something unnecessarily, I learnt my lesson, they are not cheap but fair and they NEVER do extra work and ALWAYS fix the problem. Like a main dealer just priced reasonably."
"Reliable service at a decent price and with a lot of integrity . I highly recommend Ogs Mechanics. Will definitely head back in future."
"Great service! Very pleased! Thank you OGS Mechanics"
"Straight to the point found cheapest solution, but no temporary fix until parts arrived. Dealing with the car without delay and also kept me posted on the progress of the parts for the car. Very efficient team and 100% honest with everything you may need."
"Great customer service ,very good and fast worker very happy with PSG and am sure i’ll Be back"
"I've done business in the past with them, and I will keep them as my first option when it comes in solving complicated problems, especially when they know how to deal with traders giving them the best treatment"
"Very friendly staff. Very good experience I had since the moment I’ve called them until the moment I’ve picked up my car. Definetely will visit them again for my next service due. Also very skilled mechanics that know what they’re doing."
"They managed to repair my Peugeot 208 in a blink of an eye, they are really good in what they are doing ......thank you OGS MECHANICS"
"Had my car fixed at OGS several times and been looked after wonderfully by Corina. I am really thankful as she always kept everything at resonable costs and helped me with every repair together with Andrei. I am grateful for all the help received and will definitely use them everytime my vehicles will need repairing. Highly recommend to everyone that want their car fixed in the best way"
OGS Mechanics LTD is rated 4.97 based on 119 reviews