OGS Mechanics LTD Reviews

of reviewers recommend OGS Mechanics LTD

Tell us how OGS Mechanics LTD made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Having a small fleet of vans is essential to keep them running without problems every day.
OGS Mechanics understood exactly the situation of applying a very fast and efficient way to deal with all the issues.
From the office staff to the technicians, thank you all for your help.
Amaizing customers service!
The staff was very nice and they move very fast !
I have no complain! Thank you guys!
Best services I’ve had with my 🚘 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟.
Highly recommend
Best garage , Power , strong team!
Top quality Services !!!
Very good service!
Best garage ever
We are working with Ogs Mechanics for many years now , they offer top services , are very professional , they are very quick when you need your car asap, and very helpful 👏👏👏👏👏
Best garage and one of the best team!
Thanks again
They did a very good job relatively quickly
The best in London
Top , 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
The best 👍🏻
Fast and efficient service - I’d totally recommend OGS.
We would like to thank you for sharing this great review! We are thrilled that you enjoyed our services.
Excellent Service they managed to do the impossible would highly recommend
Thank You for giving us a shot, and even more for leaving us this review. We are glad that you loved our services.
Very good service
We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. Thank you for your custom.
I took my car to over 4 garages with no luck to fix it and some told me to change the gear box ( which will cost me over £1500)
I took it to OGS after 2 days was fixed, cost way cheaper all what needed is a wire to be connected properly. What is amaze me a part from professionalisms is the smile and very friendly customer service
Well done OGS wish you all the best
Thanks for taking the time to share your prestige opinion .We take pride in giving outstanding service every customers and we're overjoyed to receive your compliments .
Prompt service. Engineer attended our site the same day and removed a seized injector saving us removing cylinder head
Thank You for giving us a shot, and even more for leaving us this review.We are glad that you loved our services.
Excellent service and impeccable customer service.
We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. Our company values put customer satisfaction as top priority and we are committed to our customers. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful. We look forward to serving you again.
The best people I have ever seen.
Kind, Honest and helpful.
Thanks for taking the time to share your prestige opinion with us. We take pride in giving outstanding service every customers and we're overjoyed to receive your compliments and appreciation
OGS Mechanics LTD is rated 4.97 based on 186 reviews