OGS Mechanics LTD Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend OGS Mechanics LTD

Tell us how OGS Mechanics LTD made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
customer service
"I'm very excited to trust these people! I have been using this service for over 10 years. I would recommend it with great confidence!"
Dan-We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this feedback. Our company values put customer satisfaction as top priority and we are committed to our customers. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful. We look forward to serving you again.Once again thank you for your custom.
"Great service.We are using OGS for very long time !!!Highly recommended!"
Thank you for your review Simona . Its customers like you that make our job wonderful. We look forward to serving you again. Thank you, once again, for your custom.
"I have been going to OSG for several years and in all honesty would not trust any other garage. They are honest reliable and efficient. An organisation that not only takes care of its customers but it’s staff too. If possible I would rate them 10 stars"
Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a beautiful review. While review website places stars next to our business, you Andrew are our real star. It's only when we receive such positive feedback, do we rest knowing that we have done our jobs well. Thank you for giving us this proverbial pat on the back, you made our day! We will strive to deliver great experiences consistently, please do come again.
"Very professional service, highly recommended garage. Thanks again for all your help guys."
Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us. We hope to see here again and please bring all your friends and family. We will ensure they all enjoy the same quality of service as you have.
"These guys are absolutely brilliant!.. no fake review.. no lip service... absolutely brilliant. Not only are they really good at what they do but completely professional and courteous. My new “ go to” guys for sure!"
Thanks for taking the time to share your prestige opinion with us.We take pride in giving outstanding service every customers and we're overjoyed to receive your compliments and appreciation. We hope to see here again and please bring all your friends and family. We will ensure they all enjoy the same quality of service as you have.
"Very good garage. They find and solved the problems to my car very quick and easy. Also there are very friendly and helpfull staff which they will answer to any questions or concerns you may have. Thank you OGS Mechanics. In future I will definitely go back to them with any problem."
"Excellent service - highly professional, polite and reasonable."
Thank you Tim for your feedback.We are glad that you loved our services. We look forward to serving you again.
"I have been using their services since 2009 and I was always satisfied with the quality they offer. Very friendly and professional environment, always going that extra mile to make sure their clients are happy. I definitively recommend them, one of the best choices you could find out there."
Gigi-We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. Our company values put customer satisfaction as top priority and we are committed to our customers. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful. We look forward to serving you again.
"Really professional and fair. Very good and fast response. Good care of vehicle and helpful in solutions for a long engine life."
"Great service; friendly, knowledgable staff and competitive prices. Will definitely be back!"
"I've always been very pleased with the friendly and professional service that these guys give. They're honest and up-front about costs and they've always completed the work to my complete satisfaction. Today, they went above and beyond in my opinion, and without going into details, I can't thank them enough! I would definitely recommend OGS Mechanics to anyone (and often do). Thank you guys and keep up the good work!"
"Excellent service, professional people and quick delivery"
"Went there first time today,really professional good customer service and really helpful, happy with results, highly recommend"
"I don’t know what to say but I have like 3 years with this garage and they didn’t disappoint me"
"Great service, efficient money worthy! Professionalisms and knowledgeable staff. Thanks again for your service !"
"Thank you OGS for your help in all these years. They have always been the only garage I've been relying on for every repair my vehicles required, from the smallest to the most complicated. Once again thanks to the amazing staff for the help and the warm welcome I receive everytime. 5 stars 👍"
"I have used O G S Mechanics over a number years and a number of cars. The team, from front of house to mechanics have proved straight forward and relaible. Works done in a timely manner and sensible price."
"Really good costumer service . The team hear were very accommodating to my needs and professional at all time. Carrying out a variety of repairs and dealing with a warranty company they have by far been the best garage i have used in London. Timely in correspondence and repairs . I would fully recommend this garage to anyone"
"Excellent Service OGS Team! I wouldn’t take my car anywhere else. Excellent Mot service, thorough advice, information and recommendations."
"We have used OGS Mechanics Ltd for years now and we are completely satisfied with their work which is always done quickly and effectively, and their customer service is amzing. We definitely recommend them."
OGS Mechanics LTD is rated 4.96 based on 163 reviews