OGS Mechanics LTD Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend OGS Mechanics LTD

Tell us how OGS Mechanics LTD made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
customer service
"Excellent Service they managed to do the impossible would highly recommend"
Thank You for giving us a shot, and even more for leaving us this review. We are glad that you loved our services.
"Very good service Thank you OGS 👍"
We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. Thank you for your custom.
"I took my car to over 4 garages with no luck to fix it and some told me to change the gear box ( which will cost me over £1500) I took it to OGS after 2 days was fixed, cost way cheaper all what needed is a wire to be connected properly. What is amaze me a part from professionalisms is the smile and very friendly customer service Well done OGS wish you all the best"
Thanks for taking the time to share your prestige opinion .We take pride in giving outstanding service every customers and we're overjoyed to receive your compliments .
"Prompt service. Engineer attended our site the same day and removed a seized injector saving us removing cylinder head"
Thank You for giving us a shot, and even more for leaving us this review.We are glad that you loved our services.
"Excellent service and impeccable customer service."
"The best people I have ever seen. Kind, Honest and helpful."
Thanks for taking the time to share your prestige opinion with us. We take pride in giving outstanding service every customers and we're overjoyed to receive your compliments and appreciation
"Took My Evoque which was having trouble starting, originally said to be a fuel injector problem but later found out it was something else, they stuck with it until the issue was resolved. Corina, Alex, and George are all great."
Thank you for sharing your review. We are glad that you loved our services, our dedicated staff will be pleased to learn of your high praise. They work very diligently and it will provide them with great encouragement to keep doing what they are doing.
"Great company to work with, always reliable and reasonably priced for maintenance and services. Cheers OGS...!"
"Brilliant service. Would recommend to family and friends."
Thank you for your review -We are glad that you loved our services.
"I'm very excited to trust these people! I have been using this service for over 10 years. I would recommend it with great confidence!"
Dan-We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this feedback. Our company values put customer satisfaction as top priority and we are committed to our customers. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful. We look forward to serving you again.Once again thank you for your custom.
"Great service.We are using OGS for very long time !!!Highly recommended!"
Thank you for your review Simona . Its customers like you that make our job wonderful. We look forward to serving you again. Thank you, once again, for your custom.
"I have been going to OSG for several years and in all honesty would not trust any other garage. They are honest reliable and efficient. An organisation that not only takes care of its customers but it’s staff too. If possible I would rate them 10 stars"
Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a beautiful review. While review website places stars next to our business, you Andrew are our real star. It's only when we receive such positive feedback, do we rest knowing that we have done our jobs well. Thank you for giving us this proverbial pat on the back, you made our day! We will strive to deliver great experiences consistently, please do come again.
"Very professional service, highly recommended garage. Thanks again for all your help guys."
Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us. We hope to see here again and please bring all your friends and family. We will ensure they all enjoy the same quality of service as you have.
"These guys are absolutely brilliant!.. no fake review.. no lip service... absolutely brilliant. Not only are they really good at what they do but completely professional and courteous. My new “ go to” guys for sure!"
Thanks for taking the time to share your prestige opinion with us.We take pride in giving outstanding service every customers and we're overjoyed to receive your compliments and appreciation. We hope to see here again and please bring all your friends and family. We will ensure they all enjoy the same quality of service as you have.
"Very good garage. They find and solved the problems to my car very quick and easy. Also there are very friendly and helpfull staff which they will answer to any questions or concerns you may have. Thank you OGS Mechanics. In future I will definitely go back to them with any problem."
"Excellent service - highly professional, polite and reasonable."
Thank you Tim for your feedback.We are glad that you loved our services. We look forward to serving you again.
"I have been using their services since 2009 and I was always satisfied with the quality they offer. Very friendly and professional environment, always going that extra mile to make sure their clients are happy. I definitively recommend them, one of the best choices you could find out there."
Gigi-We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. Our company values put customer satisfaction as top priority and we are committed to our customers. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful. We look forward to serving you again.
"Really professional and fair. Very good and fast response. Good care of vehicle and helpful in solutions for a long engine life."
"Great service; friendly, knowledgable staff and competitive prices. Will definitely be back!"
"I've always been very pleased with the friendly and professional service that these guys give. They're honest and up-front about costs and they've always completed the work to my complete satisfaction. Today, they went above and beyond in my opinion, and without going into details, I can't thank them enough! I would definitely recommend OGS Mechanics to anyone (and often do). Thank you guys and keep up the good work!"
OGS Mechanics LTD is rated 4.97 based on 172 reviews