OGS Mechanics LTD Reviews

of reviewers recommend OGS Mechanics LTD

Tell us how OGS Mechanics LTD made you happy
Went there first time today,really professional good customer service and really helpful, happy with results, highly recommend
I don’t know what to say but I have like 3 years with this garage and they didn’t disappoint me
Great service, efficient money worthy! Professionalisms and knowledgeable staff.
Thanks again for your service !
Thank you OGS for your help in all these years. They have always been the only garage I've been relying on for every repair my vehicles required, from the smallest to the most complicated. Once again thanks to the amazing staff for the help and the warm welcome I receive everytime.
5 stars 👍
I have used O G S Mechanics over a number years and a number of cars.

The team, from front of house to mechanics have proved straight forward and relaible. Works done in a timely manner and sensible price.
Really good costumer service .
The team hear were very accommodating to my needs and professional at all time.

Carrying out a variety of repairs and dealing with a warranty company they have by far been the best garage i have used in London.

Timely in correspondence and repairs . I would fully recommend this garage to anyone
Excellent Service OGS Team!

I wouldn’t take my car anywhere else.

Excellent Mot service, thorough advice, information and recommendations.
We have used OGS Mechanics Ltd for years now and we are completely satisfied with their work which is always done quickly and effectively, and their customer service is amzing.
We definitely recommend them.
Been using OGS Mechanics for many years now. Great service always!
Very professional
Recommended to everyone is te best mechanical garage I find.
Staff is very helpful, explained all possible faults and what needed to be done. Will definetly use them again.
Really professional
Recorded works ( videos )
Reliable ( they don’t give you the car back until it has been tested on the road)
Happy to use it next time with confidence:
Friendly Staff and daily updates if needed
Fast service , knowledgeable , professional, reliable and very helpful with contacting the warranty company for covering of the cost. Happy to recommend. Thank you for your services.
helpful people and nice to deal with. tried to do their best. thank you
OGS mechanics provide an all round excellent service. I have been using them for over 10 years they are a pleasure to deal with.

John Mahtani
Very good! Thank you!
Very happy with the services, professional staff, quick repair.
Thank you for the great service provided. Thru out the process we have been kept up to date with pictures and progress of the works.
Would definitely use again and recommend to others.
Radu
Very friendly service at the reception. Professional approach to the problems. Reasonable prices.Highly recommended
OGS Mechanics LTD is rated 4.93 based on 193 reviews