Nucrete Online Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nucrete Online
2 - 3 Hours
Read Nucrete Online Reviews

About Nucrete Online:

Nucrete are leading manufacturers of Concrete Garages & Sectional Buildings supplying homes, businesses, and organisations throughout the UK.

sharon@nucrete.co.uk

S Hendley
Nucrete Online 5 star review on 4th February 2021
S Hendley
Paul
Our new garage was erected this week and we are extremely happy with it.

It has exceeded our expectations along with the excellent customer care provided by Sharon who went above and beyond the call of duty in assisting us with our planning application and design.

I am a stickler for good customer service and I am pleased to say for once i can not fault the friendly, helpful and professional service we have received from dealing with Sharon and the other members of the Nucrete team, including Andy Tottie who was recommended by Nucrete to lay our concrete base.

Thank you so much. Your help was much appreciated.
Nucrete Online 5 star review on 20th February 2021
Thank you Sharon at Nucrete for the excellent customer service, very much appreciated your help with the many garage and carport solutions that we explored. Chosen product was ordered and delivered very quickly for us. Thank you !
After contacting several companies to quote for my double garage, I decided to give my order to Nucrete.
Right from the beginning, Sharon dealt with my order and made it very easy.
The installation of the garage took less than a day and the installation team were brilliant.
I am really pleased with the quality of the garage and yet it cost considerably less than the other quotes that I’d received.
I can’t praise Nucrete enough, they are a fantastic company to deal with and do exactly what they say they will.
Nucrete Online 5 star review on 9th February 2021
I'm overjoyed with my new shed, service and quality second to non and would highly recommend without doubt, my gratitude to the guys in question and Sharon you are all a real asset to the company.
Nucrete Online 5 star review on 4th February 2021 Nucrete Online 5 star review on 4th February 2021
Very professional company - Communication was great on confirming details such as Base requirements / delivery details/ times etc. Lead time was 3 months from ordering which is a little disappointing but this was clear from the start. Great quality product and should I need another shed in the future I will be using Nucrete. Thank you
We used Nucrete to design and build a shed/out building. They provided an excellent and friendly service and the building is really good quality.
We ordered a concrete shed and it arrived on the delivery day that was stated. It is a good quality shed with lots of space and excellent value for money. My husband is really pleased with it. The team who built it were two good lads and it didn’t take very long to complete the build. Sharon in the office was extremely helpful and answered any query we had. We would definitely recommend Nucrete if you want to purchase a concrete shed that will last for years.
The guys were great and very knowledgeable. They couldn't be more helpful. The garage is top quality and exactly as I wanted. I would highly recommend them. They came on time and it went up in 4 hours just like they said it would.
Nucrete Online 5 star review on 5th December 2020 Nucrete Online 5 star review on 5th December 2020 Nucrete Online 5 star review on 5th December 2020
Great service and support when selecting my garage. Arrived on time and installed in matter of hours. Garage looking fabulous.
Absolutely great service from my initial enquiry to the shed being built. Sharon was very quick to respond to any questions I had and helped me through the process of picking the right doors and windows. The shed was built in horrendous weather and the two installers were great and left the site spotless. I thoroughly recommend buying a shed from Nucrete. 10/10
Nucrete Online 5 star review on 3rd December 2020 Nucrete Online 5 star review on 3rd December 2020 Nucrete Online 5 star review on 3rd December 2020
Excellent communication and service. Made whole project hassle free.
Excellent value for money and a very comfortable customer experience. Would definitely recommend.
Installation engineers were very accommodating and helpful.
5 stars!
We were so pleased with our Nucrete shed. On the day we had it fitted the team turned
up on time and were very efficient and soon had our concrete shed erected. When finished it looked even better then we had expected. We would not hesitate in recommending
Nucrete if you were looking to have a concrete shed fitted.
Thank you so much for making the garage purchase easy. Sharon was very helpful every step of the way, and it really helped, every question was answered promptly, and the finished product is just what I needed. It has been much admired and I have recommended Nucrete to all friends.
Many thanks again. Carol.
Sharon at customer service communicated very well during the ordering stage. I had a quote from Hanson garage and Sharon beat their offer by a small margin. On the installation day two guys came and done the work swiftly and neatly. They did forgot to bring cement fillet that I requested though but they explained how I can do it easily myself. The main reason I chose Nucrete is that they only require payments after the install, which is a hard NO for a lot of other companies. I would recommend Nucrete to others.
Nucrete Online 5 star review on 1st December 2020
Garage is exactly what they said it would be, it was delivered when they said it would be and the guys put it up in no time and left the place clean and tidy.

Great job.

Thanks
Very good quality and builders were excellent, also Sharon in sales kept us informed.
From the very first contact with Nucrete to the building completion, they have been a pleasure to do business with. Sharon is a perfect ambassador for the company and is a delight to talk to. Nothing was too much trouble for her, never complaining about the many changes in width, length and window positioning in the weeks before delivery. If only all companies were like this. Thank you all, very happy with my new space.
Nucrete Online 5 star review on 29th November 2020 Nucrete Online 5 star review on 29th November 2020
Nucrete are amazing. Having looked around on a budget for a garage they were so much cheaper than the others. Sharon was awesome she helped me through the sizes and everything went smoothly from ordering to construction
Excellent vaule for money, great product and were a pleasure to deal with.
From the very start, Sharon could not have been more helpful or knowledgeable.
The chaps who turned up to build the workshop where punctual and did a first class job, and all of this with the added complication of Covid.
I would thoroughly reccomend Nucrete.
Nucrete Online is rated 4.96 based on 360 reviews