Nucrete Online Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nucrete Online
2 - 3 Hours
Read Nucrete Online Reviews

About Nucrete Online:

Nucrete are leading manufacturers of Concrete Garages & Sectional Buildings supplying homes, businesses, and organisations throughout the UK.

sharon@nucrete.co.uk

Nucrete Online 5 star review on 22nd May 2020
Nucrete Online 5 star review on 1st February 2020
Mr Clark
More Photos & Videos
An amazing experience from start to finish. Absolutely fantastic customer services. And when it came to fitting the garage and erecting on site, the fitting team where amazing
Nucrete Online 5 star review on 24th November 2019 Nucrete Online 5 star review on 24th November 2019 Nucrete Online 5 star review on 24th November 2019
Thank you Mr Hyde from Pontefract. So glad to be able to co-ordinate the old garage removal the day before and installation the day after !

Kind Regards

Sharon
A big thank you to the Nucrete team that put our garage up, they did the whole job in 5 hours, pausing only for tea on what was a very hot day.
The garage is brilliant - and a pleasure to be in, sealing the eaves was easy using this product http://www.screwfix.com/p/eaves-comb-filler-1000mm-20-pack/40157?_requestid=405791 to keep the birds out, but allow adequate ventilation. Sealing round the base was completed using construction grade adhesive/sealer - quicker and neater than mortar we think.
Just for the fun of it, here's a picture of 'before' and 'after' which gives a hint just how badly the old garage needed replacing, but then it was over 40 years old, we think, and it virtually fell over by itself.
Thank you James and Pamela for the lovely review and great tips which i am sure our customers will appreciate.

Sharon
Such a pleasure to do business with a genuine company and who actually did what they said they were going to do!

I tried to gain quotes off other companies who spent more time slagging off their competitors and telling how wonderful they were than actually giving me the time and patience I required.

Sharon was very patient and never once bothered with my countless questions and changes on my quote. Finally I decided on a garage I wanted with the options that suited me best and this was ordered over the telephone with Sharon and when it was delivered with care and attention to detail exactly what I wanted !

Thank you again to the wonderful team at Nucrete and a massive shout out to Sharon who works tirelessly to help you out - this is the company to order from and speak to Sharon she’s an absolute star 🌟
From one * to another-

Thank you Brian for the great review and also for the 2 recommendations we have received.

It was certainly my pleasure.

Sharon
Excellent customer service with very friendly staff. Pleasure to do business with. Thank you.
Nucrete Online 5 star review on 20th March 2019 Nucrete Online 5 star review on 20th March 2019 Nucrete Online 5 star review on 20th March 2019
Thank you for the great photos of your new building and the great comments.

I thank you for choosing Nucrete and wish you all the best for the future.

Thanks again

Sharon
I am extremely happy with my nucrete building. Everything was so easy to arrange from start to finish. I was amazed it took the guys just over an hour to build. I would definitely recommend and use again if my needs call for it. A*
Nucrete Online 5 star review on 20th March 2017
Thank you Lisa for the kind comments.

Sharon
Great bulding would highly recommend service was great and rapid response Sharon the online manager was a pleasure to deal with dealt with my every request thanks again
Thank you Derek for your lovely comments,

wishing you all the best.

Sharon
I am extremely pleased with the service that I have experienced when dealing with Nucrete Ltd. Office (point of contact) staff were confident, (product) knowledgeable and polite. The two men responsible for delivering, and erecting the garage, after arriving at site at the appointed time, immediately preceded to work quietly and efficiently. The site was left in a very tidy state.

I wish you all the best for the future.

Sharon
Sharon kept me informed by e-mail at all times, the installers arrrived at the appointed time, and were polite and conscienscous
They talked me through the process and were finished in just a few hours
The garage is spacious and smart and is a definite asset, my friends all commented on how good it looked
I would have no hesitation in recommending Nucrete
Thank you for the kind comments - all the best for the future.

Sharon
The staff were very helpful from start to finish the garage is just what I wanted and the price was right .what more could you ask.
Thank you for the kind comments - all the best for the future.

Sharon
In the initial days of 'what building should buy' i came accross Nucrete. Things then steadily got better. Armed with my concrete base dimentions, i contacted Sharon at Nucrete and within 20 minutes i had a reply suggesting size options and a suggested size that was cheaper than i had calculated. At no time was i put under any pressure to buy and in fact it was my local Parish Council that dragged their feet clearing the site. As time pressed on i changed some of the features on the building and was always (almost instantly) given a new quote. Buying from Nucrete couldn't be easier and as far as i can tell they're the cheapest on line. BUT the quality is the best! and i know, i have just been dazzeled by my new building. Built by guys that obviously enjoy what they do.
Thank you Trev for the kind comments.

Looking forward to seeing the pictures and hope the amateur dramatics society love your new building.

Sharon
This is my second purchase from Nucrete and another Superb service from initial order to installation, staff are so knowledgeable and friendly and nothing is any trouble for them to help you with from planning your purchase to design and installation, i will highly recommend your products and services to all my friends and family.Once again a big thank you to you Sharon for all your help and your team of fitters for a trouble free purchase and installation.
Thank you Brian for your kind comments and choosing Nucrete again.

Wishing you all the very best for the future.

Nucrete Online is rated 4.96 based on 313 reviews