Nucrete Online Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nucrete Online
2 - 3 Hours
Read Nucrete Online Reviews

About Nucrete Online:

Nucrete are leading manufacturers of Concrete Garages & Sectional Buildings supplying homes, businesses, and organisations throughout the UK.

sharon@nucrete.co.uk

Nucrete Online 5 star review on 22nd May 2020
Nucrete Online 5 star review on 1st February 2020
Mr Clark
More Photos & Videos
Very pleased with my new garage. Ordering process and removal of old garage very efficient. There was a problem erecting the new garage when it was found the wagon had been loaded with some incorrect fittings. But the garage was completed the following day and looks fine
Nucrete Online 4 star review on 20th June 2019
Thank you Malcolm for the lovely picture, glad to hear we had the issue rectified super quick.

Thank you again for choosing Nucrete.

Kind Regards

Sharon
We were very pleased with the hard working fitters who put together the building in not the easiest circumstances. Maybe could have been a little more attention to detail, for instance the door threshold was dented when taken off the lorry because the holding strap was tightened around it.
Would recommend NUCRETE.
Thank you Susan for the review and comments, i have forwarded the information regarding the door threshold and passed this on to the team to allow them to make sure this does not happen again.

If you have any problems with the threshold please let me know and i will get this replaced for you.

Kind Regards

Sharon
the quick and efficient service of the actual build
Nucrete Online 4 star review on 26th January 2017 Nucrete Online 4 star review on 26th January 2017
Thank you Heather & Dale.

Kindest Regards

Sharon
Other companies use local agents, with nucrete is a relatively small size and can give personal attention to each order from its head office. I felt the ordering and design process was more effective that my experience with competitors because the head office gave more neutral advice than perhaps a local agent working on commission would. I felt I got a better building as a result and without any sales pressures.

The shed was delivered on time and constructed by an experienced team to a good standard. The design and finish of the shed is pretty good at a very competitive price.
Thank you for your review, it is much appreciated.

Wishing you all the best for the future.

Sharon
Very good service and took no time at all to install
Thank you Mr Thompson for the kind words.

Wishing you all the very best for the future.

Sharon
Sharon kept me informed by e-mail at all times, the installers arrrived at the appointed time, and were polite and conscienscous
They talked me through the process and were finished in just a few hours
The garage is spacious and smart and is a definite asset, my friends all commented on how good it looked
I would have no hesitation in recommending Nucrete
Thank you for the kind comments - all the best for the future.

Sharon
the service & staff have all been marvellous. The finished product looks good & is certainly good value when ordering online. I'd recommend the metal roof 'tiles' &
they come in numerous colours.
Thank you for your kind comments.

All the best for the future.

Sharon
This is the third sectional garage I've purchased (the first with Nucrete)

Overall I'm pleased with the garage, the installation team were very fast and the ordering process was simple and quick with the assistance from the office based staff.

I would particularly recommend the options of brick front and UPVC facia etc, I have neither on my other garages, and this Nucrete one from the "Elite" range really does stand out in comparison.

The garage has already had many positive comments from passers by in the street.

I did however had to make some adjustments to the rain down pipe/guttering to allow the water to discharge direct into my gulley's (I suppose this is to be expected when guttering has been installed in the factory)

The doors are the same as other suppliers and suit the building well.

Overall I'm pleased with my purchase, and would consider purchasing another building in the future, I've already recommended Nucrete to other potential customers.
Thank you for your very kind comments.

Sharon
Extremely professional and helpful in the office. The manual team were very thorough and efficient. Very impressed!
Thank you Kay for your kind comments, and glad you are enjoying your new attached garage.

wishing you all the best for the future.
A very professional company, Sharon was great to communicate with and was extremely helpful.

Very please with the end result.
Thanks Kerrie and glad you like your attached building.

Sharon
I was very pleased with the delivery date and the two young men who put my garage together
Thank you Barry for the kind comments.

Sharon
Over all the product was good, and the price was right.
The sales service was excellent, all done on-line and by phone (no waiting)!.
Delivery and erection was completed very quickly, on time, and with the minimum of fuss, by friendly and accommodating workers. Site left clean and tidy.
On the down side I ended up with frosted glass instead of plain but that's not a great problem. Shame about the finish on the interior window cills which were somewhat rough cut on the ends, as were the mounting plates for the down-pipe brackets on the outside.
I would also have liked to have seen some infill strips under the corrugated roof panels. A couple of cans of expandable foam soon resolved this issue.
Put my own mortar and wood batten weather strip behind the door and put in the mortar fillet between the base and the wall on the inside - easy jobs.
Can't fault them on price or service.
Would I recommend this firm - yes.
R Poll.
East Sussex.
Thanks Robin & Lynn for the comments re the purchase of your Double Apex Garage.

All the best for the future

Nucrete Online is rated 4.96 based on 311 reviews