Nucrete Online Reviews

[email protected]

Unit 3, QF Industrial EstateLower Lane

Mr Ray Hill
Verified Buyer

Communication, 1st class, price, 1st class, staff fitting the garage, 1st class. Enough said really!! I have no problem recommending Nucrete to anyone
Mr And Mrs Ashby
Verified Buyer

A big thank you to the Nucrete team that put our garage up, they did the whole job in 5 hours, pausing only for tea on what was a very hot day.
The garage is brilliant - and a pleasure to be in, sealing the eaves was easy using this product http://www.screwfix.com/p/eaves-comb-filler-1000mm-20-pack/40157?_requestid=405791 to keep the birds out, but allow adequate ventilation. Sealing round the base was completed using construction grade adhesive/sealer - quicker and neater than mortar we think.
Just for the fun of it, here's a picture of 'before' and 'after' which gives a hint just how badly the old garage needed replacing, but then it was over 40 years old, we think, and it virtually fell over by itself.
Thank you James and Pamela for the lovely review and great tips which i am sure our customers will appreciate.

L Manning
Verified Buyer

Very friendly and efficient service.
Came on time and got on with the job, garage up in a few hours.
Cleaned up behind themselves too
Thank you Lynn for the lovely review,

I wish you all t he best for the future.

Mr J Allen
Verified Buyer

Sharon in the office is so efficient and helpful. All questions, however stupid, were dealt with quickly and efficiently, always with a smile. From when I ordered to delivery and erection, everything was clearly explained. A great company to do business with.
Thank you John for the lovely review,

I wish you all t he best for the future.

Mr M Mawditt
Verified Buyer

I am extremely pleased with the service that I have experienced when dealing with Nucrete Ltd. Office (point of contact) staff were confident, (product) knowledgeable and polite. The two men responsible for delivering, and erecting the garage, after arriving at site at the appointed time, immediately preceded to work quietly and efficiently. The site was left in a very tidy state.

I wish you all the best for the future.

Dave Rigby
Verified Buyer

A quality product at the right price. Friendly, helpful and professional office staff.
with delivery and installation done by a team that were helpful, efficient and tidy. All in all, we are very pleased with the service provided and would recommend Nu-crete to anyone who might be thinking of a new garage or shed.

Mr G Casey
Verified Buyer

We bought this garage from nucrete ltd,,,,just what can i say about this product,apart from being exellent,, i paid for your reputation and got more than that,, the service was just fantastic from you, from start to finish,, as for the lads who installed it,, they could not do anything better,, so clean and tidy at all times,, as for myself, i would go along with recommending you to anyone,, your product is just fantastic,, woud i use u again,,, if needed, in a heart beat

S CLARKE
Verified Buyer

They were very helpful and Sharon was great at keeping us informed on the delivery date.
On the day of the delivery and erection I was not able to be at home but when I got back the concrete shed was erected and it was as if nobody had done any work, they cleaned up after themselves so I had nothing to clear up after they had left.
VERY WELL DONE AND THANKS FOR A GREAT JOB.
The shed itself is great and just what we wanted for the limited space we had.
Thanks again Nucrete and the team,.

May i take this opportunity to wish you al the best fro the future.

Yuki Rong
Verified Buyer

The garage is excellent and much better than my expectation. The garage is smart design and was installed quickly. I would highly recommend this company.

Wishing you all the best fro the future.

T Diep
Verified Buyer

Sharon is so helpful and answer all my concerns regarding the price, the order and the installation, and the installation was very good, the staffs are helpful and professional. I am very pleased with the quality of the shed, although the price is a little bit high.
All my neighbours have said how beautiful the shed is, make me feel proud.
I definitely recommend Nucrete to all my friends.

Thank you Tim for your kind comments and also for referring us to your friend who also had a building delivered.

Make i take this opportunity to wish you all the best for the future.

P Haworth
Verified Buyer

Excellent service from Sharon in the office and the team who erected the garage. I now have a very smart garage that blends well with the house.Thank you Nucrete.
Thank you Philip for the great comments,

Mr P Larkin
Verified Buyer

Thanks a million for all the work. We're happy as Larry with our new shed. I've shifted all the stuff out of the house into it and we've doubled the size of our living room. Won't be long before my wife and daughter fill it with stuff again, but for now we have loads of space!

Glad we managed to get your booked in super quick.

Wishing you and your lovely family all the best for the future.

Hishami Suga
Verified Buyer

Nucrete Online has been very helpful. I asked a lot of questions before and after placing my order. Each of them was answered promptly. Happy with the shed.
Thank you Hishami.

The building looks fab.

Mr Philip Davies
Verified Buyer

Other companies use local agents, with nucrete is a relatively small size and can give personal attention to each order from its head office. I felt the ordering and design process was more effective that my experience with competitors because the head office gave more neutral advice than perhaps a local agent working on commission would. I felt I got a better building as a result and without any sales pressures.

The shed was delivered on time and constructed by an experienced team to a good standard. The design and finish of the shed is pretty good at a very competitive price.
Thank you for your review, it is much appreciated.

Mr S Clarkson
Verified Buyer

We are very pleased with all aspects of Nucrete's service from the initial quotation through to the installation of the garage. Everything went exactly to plan and we are delighted with the garage. Many thanks also to Sharon Winson for her responsiveness and excellent customer service! Keep up the good work! Stephen Clarkson, Harrogate.

Your new garage looks really good :-)

Paul
Verified Buyer

This is the second nucrete garage in our family and again the service was fantastic right from initial contact via their website to installation. The product is a great quality and exceeded expectations again.
I would highly recommend nucrete for any sectional garage or workshop.

Paul Hodgkinson
Thanks Paul,

It is always great to see a non standard building - thanks for the review and great picture.

Mr T Frith
Verified Buyer

From start to finish Nucrete have been awsome, extremely professional service right from the initial telephone conversation to the build of my new shed. Couldn't have asked for anything more. Anyone considering an outbuilding of any kind I will be recommending Nucrete every time!

Love your new shed it looks great and a great choice to choose the maintenance free option too!

Mr L Waller
Verified Buyer

Great service from Sharon in the office, very helpful, Delivered on the day arranged, i was contacted a day before to be told time of delivery. Men arrived right on time ( Simon & James) 8am and had garage up and ready by 12-30pm. good team worked very hard.
Thank you Les, building looks amazing!

Mr J Norton
Verified Buyer

Had two sheds/workshops built. Delighted with them. The installers worked in appalling weather conditions and finished at 8:30pm (they started at 2pm having driven from Bradford at 7am that morning. Many neighbours have already admired them and I have given a couple of them your web details.
Thank you John for the great review and lovely comment. Hope you and your son enjoy your new sheds.
Wishing you all the best for the future. Regards Sharon
Mr Alex Cuthbert
Verified Buyer

Really happy with the service from Nucrete, everything was done when they said it would be and to a great standard
Would definitely recommend
Thanks
Alex Cuthbert
Ps every company should have a Sharon.
Thank you Alex for the great review and lovely comment.

It was my pleasure :-)