Nucrete Online Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Nucrete Online

About Nucrete Online: Nucrete are leading manufacturers of Concrete Garages & Sectional Buildings supplying homes, businesses, and organisations throughout the UK.

sharon@nucrete.co.uk

Unit 3, QF Industrial EstateLower Lane

Verified Buyer
"Happiness is making that first contact with Sharon Winsom. The purchase of a super large double garage, that I have dreamed about for thirty years, immediately became possible and oh so easy! Thank you Sharon and thank you Nucrete, I am over the moon! Merry Christmas and a happy New Year to you all. Kindest regards John Stevens. Bury St Edmunds."
Verified Buyer
"Very happy with my new garage. The guys that delivered and erected the garage were very good. Many thanks to Sharon who made everything easy and very helpful. Thank you"
K Ramsden
"Good pre delivery service, prompt reply to my queries and No hassle when I slightly altered my first request re layout of door and windows etc. Delivery and installation was as planned, swift and very professional. The fitting team were friendly, on time and carried out a good job. All in all, very happy and would recommend this company. If you live near Batley in West Yorkshire you are welcome to come and have a look for your self."
Bob Lindsay
Verified Buyer
"Absolutely delighted with the garage. The online ordering was simple and the support from Sharon was perfect. The erection team were courteous and very professional and the whole experience was impressive. The garage was also extremely good value for money."
"Excellent customer service before durin and after the build. Very informative staff helped choosing spec and size of garage easy. Builders were very efficient and clean and tidy. Excellent price"
Jo And Nigel
Verified Buyer
"From start to finish the staff are fantastic 100% happy well done."
"communication excellent work force excellent shed excellent"
Verified Buyer
Thank you so much John for the picture and also the lovely review.

May i thank you for choosing Nucrete and i wish you all the best for the festive season and New Year.

Mike Nelson
Verified Buyer
"The two guys arrived on time, got straight to it and built us a fine garage. Friendly and professional. You are good at what you do. The 10 year guarantee gives us peace of mind and confidence. Thanks. Mike and Gina"

Verified Buyer

The pleasure was all mine.

Debbie & Nick
Verified Buyer
"From the beginning to the end the customer service that we have received has been excellent. Everything we have asked has been answered straight away."
Thank you Nick and Debbie for the lovely review.

Mr Dave Anderson
Verified Buyer
"From start to finish nothing was too much trouble..advice and help all the way..easy comunications with minimum forms to complete..competant tradesmen..and great finished product..we are very happy with our new garage..thanks to all at Nucrete."
Thank you Dave for the lovely review, your building looks absolutely amazing.

Sharon
Thank you Kevin for the lovely review and great picture.

Your building looks really great and glad i was able to be of assistance to you.

Wishing you all the best Kevin,

Mark Mitchell
Verified Buyer
"Provided 2 quality buildings at a competitive price. Did exactly what they said they would and on time. Would have no hesitation in using them again"

Buildings look wonderful.

Sheila Smith
Verified Buyer
"We are absolutely thrilled with our garage that was delivered and erected yesterday. From the beginning of looking for a garage, speaking to Sharon, ordering and delivery we have received exceptional service. The team of Dan and Simon arrived on the designated day, on time and completed the work with the minimum of fuss. Excellent work all round. Would recommend Nucrete to anyone as could not fault them from start to finish. Garage looks great. Thank you all at Nucrete."
Charlie & Moira
Verified Buyer
"We really did our research before purchasing our new garage from Nucrete, they could NOT be beaten on price and the help and support given by Sharon was fantastic. We are older and have the old fashioned attitude for wanting to see and touch what we buy so ordering a garage from the internet was quite something for us. We didn't need to worry, Sharon's knowledge of her product is second to none, every one of our anxieties she took on board, she reassured us and was always cheerful and freindly at the end of the phone. We live in Scotland and were cautious about such a large structure coming and us not having given all the correct information - Sharon recognised our anxiety and arranged for a survey team to do a site visit and confirm all was good. Delivery and erection day was a breeze, two charming guys arrived, worked through horrible weather conditions and their attention to detail was just wonderful. Thank you Sharon and the Fitting Team."
Dear Moria & Charlie, Thank you so much for a lovely review and it was my absolute pleasure to assist you with the purchase of your new building. Loved our chats, we always had lots to chat about. I personally thank you for choosing our company for your new building and i wish you all the best for the future and hope you will keep in touch when your 1st grandchild is born. All the very best Sharon
J McFarlane
Verified Buyer
"Sharon was always available. The guys who built the garage were pleasant, on time, worked well and got it up quickly."
Thank you for your lovely comments.

Alan Griffiths
Verified Buyer
"From day one of contact with Nucrete I found them very helpful and obliging especially Sharon. The price of the concrete shed (10 x 8.5 )was good and the spec was exactly what I wanted. Even when I had to postpone the first installation date, this was not a problem. They contacted me 2 days before new installation date to confirm. The 2 installation guys were there bang on time and they did an excellent job of the installation of which I cannot fault at all. They were courteous, and work wise they were efficient, clean and tidy. They checked I was happy with the build and explained fully any further recommendations to do, i.e fillet of cement inside. Overall I found Nucrete to be an excellent company to deal with, and the product was of a good quality and I would recommend them."
Thank you Alan for your very kind comments.

May i thank you for choosing Nucrete and i wish you all the best for the future.

Sharon
"Nucrete was very helpful from the first enquiry call to the build."
Thank you Mr & Mrs Green for your review.

Arthur Brookes
Verified Buyer
"From start to finish the process was hassle free and all the staff were true professionals. an excellent example of customer service and a brilliant product as well."
Thank you Arthur for the great picture and comments.

With all the months of planning nice to see the finished result.

Kindest Regards

MR G ERICSON
Verified Buyer
"Wanted to replace a large wooden shed(18ft by8ft) with an alternative that would give greater security and be maintenance free.Telephoned Nucrete and spoke to Sharon. She went through options for the size of garage/shed I wanted and guided me through gallery of "pictures" to get a view of the appearance and construction. Prices quoted were very reasonable. Needed to make change to my original dimensions, again Sharon was very helpful in this and came up with good option, Company was helpful in scheduling installation dates, as I had an existing building to dismantle. Delivery and installation was excellent. The two man team were very pleasant and efficient, within a couple of hours the building was in place looking much more attractive than our old wooden shed. Would certainly recommend Nucrete for their products and service."
Thank you Geoff for the great comments and we really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with ourselves.

Karen & Ian Taylor
Verified Buyer
"The service we received from start to completion of our shed we ordered from Nucrete was more than 5 stars it was absolutely excellent. Sharon was fantastic from the initial contact to the end helping us wth every little detail. The 2 chaps turned up right on time as advised and had the shed all installed and finished in 2 hours - fantastic job. Well recommended Ian & Karen Taylor"
Thank you for the lovely comments Ian & Karen,

Mr S Waddington
Verified Buyer
"We were seeking a secure garage/storage unit for a local football club and reviewed a number of options. Nucrete were very responsive and helpful during the selection process, the unit was configured to provide exactly what we needed at the right price/value and the installation team were very professional. I would not hesitate to recommend Nucrete."
Thank you Steve and it was out pleasure to supply to the local football team.

Enjoy.