Nucrete Online Reviews

201 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

Nucrete are leading manufacturers of Concrete Garages & Sectional Buildings supplying homes, businesses, and organisations throughout the UK.

sharon@nucrete.co.uk

Unit 3, QF Industrial EstateLower Lane

Verified Buyer

We were seeking a secure garage/storage unit for a local football club and reviewed a number of options. Nucrete were very responsive and helpful during the selection process, the unit was configured to provide exactly what we needed at the right price/value and the installation team were very professional. I would not hesitate to recommend Nucrete.
Thank you Steve and it was out pleasure to supply to the local football team.

Enjoy.

Verified Buyer

Professional service & a step by step guide as to what we needed to do.
Thank you Jacky and Martin for the kind words.

Verified Buyer

we purchased our double garage with personal side door in late 2016 after and we were delighted with the erection which took one day however and due to the adverse weather in the west coast of Scotland during the winter we had developed a problem however the important bit after contacting Sharon at nucrete we had the M.D (Andrew)make arrangements to visit and personally oversee the necessary correction to the structure. overall i am so glad we choose nucrete not only did we get all the necessary advice when planning our garage with door and window layouts they also ensured that in the event of a problem they would ensure that any remedial work was carried out free of charge and with professionalism as they say never a problem always a solution at nucrete
Thank you Nick for the review and comments - love the picture of your lovely wedding cars which are housed in your new garage.

May i take this opportunity to Thank you for choosing Nucrete and for being a lovely customer and it was my absolute pleasure to be able to assist you with the planning of your new building and also to be able to assist you through the process.

All the best Nick with your wedding car business!

MR G ERICSON
Verified Buyer

Wanted to replace a large wooden shed(18ft by8ft) with an alternative that would give greater security and be maintenance free.Telephoned Nucrete and spoke to Sharon. She went through options for the size of garage/shed I wanted and guided me through gallery of "pictures" to get a view of the appearance and construction. Prices quoted were very reasonable. Needed to make change to my original dimensions, again Sharon was very helpful in this and came up with good option,
Company was helpful in scheduling installation dates, as I had an existing building to dismantle.
Delivery and installation was excellent. The two man team were very pleasant and efficient, within a couple of hours the building was in place looking much more attractive than our old wooden shed.
Would certainly recommend Nucrete for their products and service.
Thank you Geoff for the great comments and we really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with ourselves.

Karen & Ian Taylor
Verified Buyer

The service we received from start to completion of our shed we ordered from Nucrete was more than 5 stars it was absolutely excellent. Sharon was fantastic from the initial contact to the end helping us wth every little detail. The 2 chaps turned up right on time as advised and had the shed all installed and finished in 2 hours - fantastic job.
Well recommended
Ian & Karen Taylor
Thank you for the lovely comments Ian & Karen,

Verified Buyer

Thank you Steve and it was out pleasure to supply to the local football team.

Enjoy.

Dean Castree
Verified Buyer

Great help from the start, happy to help with what i needed. The fitting team were great, also Sharon was great help
Thank you Dean for the lovely comments and picture.

The building looks great.

S Maddock
Verified Buyer

I spoke to Sharon at Nucrete H.O and was impressed by her extremely good, detailed product knowledge and even better prices... After much research, I had found that Nucrete garages offer many quality features as standard, plus very competitive prices. I felt confident and ordered our 18' x 14' Apex garage without hesitation. It was delivered and built only yesterday, in around 4 hours! It looks amazing. The Installers were a pleasure to deal with and had worked for the company for years. I am very pleased to give a positive review of Nucrete
Thank you Steve for the lovely review.

Sharon
Thank you for the great comments and i am so glad i could be of assistance to you.

Wishing you all the very best for the future.

Verified Buyer

Professional service & a step by step guide as to what we needed to do.
Thank you Jacky and Martin for the kind words.

Geoff Ellis
Verified Buyer

a very helpful and informative company. Good to have what is said, is then done. The workers constructing my work shop were cooperative and understood my wishes. An excellent job!
Many Thanks Nucrete.
Thank you Geoff for the kind words.

Verified Buyer

All the best Nick with your wedding car business!

Mr O Rogers
Verified Buyer

Planning through to completion you're in constant contact with support. They help you plan and make the best of your build. The build was seamless taking only a few hours. Very happy.
Thank you Owen for the great photos and review.

..........
L Hawkins
Verified Buyer

I am extremely happy with my nucrete building. Everything was so easy to arrange from start to finish. I was amazed it took the guys just over an hour to build. I would definitely recommend and use again if my needs call for it. A*
Thank you Lisa for the kind comments.

Mr T Greenhalgh
Verified Buyer

Well laid out, lots of options but easy to pinpoint the option you want

Mrs J Hart
Verified Buyer

First rate service from our first contact with Sharon feliverf on time men were great clean tify excellent workmanship throughout very very happy would recommended the company to anyone 😊

Thank you again for choosing Nucrete.

Colin Loach

Great friendly service
Thanks Colin,

Glad we could of assistance again for the School.

Mr D McVeigh
Verified Buyer

Great bulding would highly recommend service was great and rapid response Sharon the online manager was a pleasure to deal with dealt with my every request thanks again
Thank you Derek for your lovely comments,

wishing you all the best.

Mr K D Wismann
Verified Buyer

Good quality well made with an exterior finish that matches my house.
The team that erected the garage were polite and went about their work in a very efficient and well organised manner causing no disruption or inconvenience.They arrived at the arranged time and were finished much sooner than I anticipated.I have no hesitation in recommending Nucrete.
Thank you Karl for your kind comments.

Thank you again for choosing Nucrete and we wish you all the best for the future.

J Harwood
Verified Buyer

We got lots of helpful advice before buying with very quick responses. The shed arrived on time and was put up quickly. The quality is excellent. Nucrete are highly recommended as a friendly and professional organisation.
Thank you Jim for the lovely comments.

I Kironde
Verified Buyer

I first used Nucrete in 2014 when I needed sectional garage at our first address in Croydon. Customer service from introduction, through design, delivery and installation was perfect. Installation service were very fast and professional , above all price was the best online. When we moved to a now home in 2017, needless to say I contacted Nucrete for a new garage. Again service was perfect.
Isaac, Croydon Surrey.
Thank you Isaac for your 2nd garage purchase from us.

So glad we could change the date for you at the last minute and a Big Thank you for all the refreshments you supplied our team- certainly came them going!

May i take this opportunity to wish you all the best for the future.

S Morgan
Verified Buyer

Exceptional quality garage and service from Nucrete. So pleased with the installation team of 2 men. Very professional and knowledgeable. Had tried to purchase with another company first as they supposedly had a local rep, problem after problem just trying to get a quote. So glad I ditched them and rang Sharon. What a lovely lady to deal with. Knew exactly what I wanted and had a quote almost instantly. I would recommend Nucrete in a heartbeat to anyone looking for a quality garage and a seamless installation. 5 stars
Thank you Stuart for the lovely comments which i will pass to our fitting teams. It was my absolute pleasure to assist you and i personally thank you for your lovely words.

May i take this opportunity to wish you all the best for the future.

Richard
Verified Reviewer

I had used Nucrete before this to supply and erect a garage, so was happy to see that they were still in business for my latest project, my garden shed. The service was excellent and the staff very helpful. Great company to deal with. Hi
Thank you Richard for the lovely review and glad we could assist you again, i have also sent you an email regarding your 3rd enquiry and hopefully we can custom build to meet your requirements again.

All the best.