Nucrete Online Reviews

184 Reviews

Nucrete are leading manufacturers of Concrete Garages & Sectional Buildings supplying homes, businesses, and organisations throughout the UK.

sharon@nucrete.co.uk

Unit 3, QF Industrial EstateLower Lane

Verified Buyer

I first used Nucrete in 2014 when I needed sectional garage at our first address in Croydon. Customer service from introduction, through design, delivery and installation was perfect. Installation service were very fast and professional , above all price was the best online. When we moved to a now home in 2017, needless to say I contacted Nucrete for a new garage. Again service was perfect.
Isaac, Croydon Surrey.
Thank you Isaac for your 2nd garage purchase from us.

So glad we could change the date for you at the last minute and a Big Thank you for all the refreshments you supplied our team- certainly came them going!

the quick and efficient service of the actual build
Thank you Heather & Dale.

Verified Buyer

They came out to build the shed on the day and time they said they done a great job 3 days later one panel had rung Sharon who got it sorted for us and again came out on the day they said and changed the panel great result well pleased would definitely recommend them thanks a lot Sharon
Thank you Terry and Ann for the kind words and glad i was able to get the panel changed to suit your schedule.

Isaac, Croydon Surrey.
Thank you Isaac for your 2nd garage purchase from us.

S Morgan
Verified Buyer

Exceptional quality garage and service from Nucrete. So pleased with the installation team of 2 men. Very professional and knowledgeable. Had tried to purchase with another company first as they supposedly had a local rep, problem after problem just trying to get a quote. So glad I ditched them and rang Sharon. What a lovely lady to deal with. Knew exactly what I wanted and had a quote almost instantly. I would recommend Nucrete in a heartbeat to anyone looking for a quality garage and a seamless installation. 5 stars
Thank you Stuart for the lovely comments which i will pass to our fitting teams. It was my absolute pleasure to assist you and i personally thank you for your lovely words.

Richard
Verified Reviewer

I had used Nucrete before this to supply and erect a garage, so was happy to see that they were still in business for my latest project, my garden shed. The service was excellent and the staff very helpful. Great company to deal with. Hi
Thank you Richard for the lovely review and glad we could assist you again, i have also sent you an email regarding your 3rd enquiry and hopefully we can custom build to meet your requirements again.

All the best.

Mr Gary Hearn
Verified Buyer

Spoke to Sharon early December about a new garage.she explained everything to me.I kept ringing her changing the size and design.complete satisfaction.workers turned up at 8am and finished at 12.00.very clean left no mess.would definitely recommend this company thanks again Sharon
Thank you Gary for the great review and i have passed your comments to our fitting teams.

the quick and efficient service of the actual build
Thank you Heather & Dale.

A Ritchie
Verified Buyer

Excellent service from the first contact for a quote, through to the garage being built. Very happy with the new garage
Thank you Andy for the great photo and comments.

wishing you all the Best for the future.

Ray Milner
Verified Buyer

The telephone manner of Sharon, the woman I spoke to several times. She spoke to me like a real person, not reading from a script and giving standard stock answers.
Any issues were addressed quickly, also the phone was always answered quickly, and I always spoke to the same person who knew who I was.
The workmen who came seemed quick, pleasant and efficient. Obviously time will tell if it was put up well, but it looks good to me.

The pleasure was all mine and i thank you again for choosing Nucrete.

Mr A Bell
Verified Buyer

your workmen were very polite and efficient and did a very good job whilst erecting my garage thank you very much yours a h bell i will send a photograph later
Thank you Mr Bell for the lovely review.

May i take this opportunity to wish you and yours all the best for the future.

L Jones
Verified Buyer

Arrived on time and got set to work - within 3 hours we had a worksop built ! Very happy with the finish and the price
Thank you Liz for the lovely review and pictures.

C Jesney
Verified Buyer

I found Nucrete Online very helpful in every way, any questions were answered really quickly, and were very friendly too.
Glad we could of assistance to your club.

Mr Graham
Verified Buyer

What a great bunch of people Nucrete are from the moment I dialed the number a polite and professional team are In place to help you choose your dream in my case garage and offer a whole host of sizes and shapes to suit everyone,, I went for the pent type with upgrades such as PVC weather facias real brick fronts and a Georgian door all at a great price unmatched by anyone else (don't forget to ask for a discount).once I had decided a small deposit was all that was required and the balance to be paid on the day of erection,which was also very painless using their own in house guys to deliver and erect in six hours in my case,,, I couldn't believe the speed these guys work very hard working and only stopping for the odd cup of tea and biscuit. All in all I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this company to anyone. Well done Nucrete.
Thank you for your lovely comments and it was my personnel pleasure to of been able to identify your needs and offer a lovely solution and at a great price.

Thank you again for choosing Nucrete, we do appreciate every customer who purchases from us and i wish you all the best for the future.

Mr Ray Hill
Verified Buyer

Communication, 1st class, price, 1st class, staff fitting the garage, 1st class. Enough said really!! I have no problem recommending Nucrete to anyone

I wish you all the best for the future.

Mr And Mrs Ashby
Verified Buyer

A big thank you to the Nucrete team that put our garage up, they did the whole job in 5 hours, pausing only for tea on what was a very hot day.
The garage is brilliant - and a pleasure to be in, sealing the eaves was easy using this product http://www.screwfix.com/p/eaves-comb-filler-1000mm-20-pack/40157?_requestid=405791 to keep the birds out, but allow adequate ventilation. Sealing round the base was completed using construction grade adhesive/sealer - quicker and neater than mortar we think.
Just for the fun of it, here's a picture of 'before' and 'after' which gives a hint just how badly the old garage needed replacing, but then it was over 40 years old, we think, and it virtually fell over by itself.
Thank you James and Pamela for the lovely review and great tips which i am sure our customers will appreciate.

L Manning
Verified Buyer

Very friendly and efficient service.
Came on time and got on with the job, garage up in a few hours.
Cleaned up behind themselves too
Thank you Lynn for the lovely review,

I wish you all t he best for the future.

Mr J Allen
Verified Buyer

Sharon in the office is so efficient and helpful. All questions, however stupid, were dealt with quickly and efficiently, always with a smile. From when I ordered to delivery and erection, everything was clearly explained. A great company to do business with.
Thank you John for the lovely review,

I wish you all t he best for the future.

Mr M Mawditt
Verified Buyer

I am extremely pleased with the service that I have experienced when dealing with Nucrete Ltd. Office (point of contact) staff were confident, (product) knowledgeable and polite. The two men responsible for delivering, and erecting the garage, after arriving at site at the appointed time, immediately preceded to work quietly and efficiently. The site was left in a very tidy state.

I wish you all the best for the future.

Dave Rigby
Verified Buyer

A quality product at the right price. Friendly, helpful and professional office staff.
with delivery and installation done by a team that were helpful, efficient and tidy. All in all, we are very pleased with the service provided and would recommend Nu-crete to anyone who might be thinking of a new garage or shed.

Mr G Casey
Verified Buyer

We bought this garage from nucrete ltd,,,,just what can i say about this product,apart from being exellent,, i paid for your reputation and got more than that,, the service was just fantastic from you, from start to finish,, as for the lads who installed it,, they could not do anything better,, so clean and tidy at all times,, as for myself, i would go along with recommending you to anyone,, your product is just fantastic,, woud i use u again,,, if needed, in a heart beat

S CLARKE
Verified Buyer

They were very helpful and Sharon was great at keeping us informed on the delivery date.
On the day of the delivery and erection I was not able to be at home but when I got back the concrete shed was erected and it was as if nobody had done any work, they cleaned up after themselves so I had nothing to clear up after they had left.
VERY WELL DONE AND THANKS FOR A GREAT JOB.
The shed itself is great and just what we wanted for the limited space we had.
Thanks again Nucrete and the team,.

May i take this opportunity to wish you al the best fro the future.

Nucrete Online is rated 4.95 based on 184 reviews