Nucrete Online Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nucrete Online
2 - 3 Hours
Read Nucrete Online Reviews

About Nucrete Online:

Nucrete are leading manufacturers of Concrete Garages & Sectional Buildings supplying homes, businesses, and organisations throughout the UK.

sharon@nucrete.co.uk

TRACY WORSNOP
R Power
Mike Bowler
Hi Nucrete.

Just a short review of my new concrete workshop.

This was the best price out of a number of manufactures, the information and options available has been instrumental in choosing nucrete.

The quality and finish of the building is first class.

Sharon was amazing, nothing phased this lady.
I had problems with weather during the planning of pouring the base.
Sharon rescheduled my installation a number of times due to my issues.
A massive thank you for your patience Sharon.

Thank you to Dan & Carl for fantastic service, very good advice and very quick installation.

Best Regards,

John.
Nucrete Online 5 star review on 23rd October 2020 Nucrete Online 5 star review on 23rd October 2020 Nucrete Online 5 star review on 23rd October 2020
Thank you John for the lovely review and so glad we got the building up for you.

Regards
I am delighted with the work done by Nucrete and the garage looks great.

Many Thanks Sharon

The garage has gone up today, and all is hunky dory.

Thank so, so much for all your help since first enquiry. Colin and James did a fantastic job, we are very grateful.

Blessings,

Kate Foot

for David and Sarah Foot, Dartford, Kent

Good service and workmanship

I look forward to hearing from you in the future.

Regards
So glad I shopped around and found Nucrete. Very responsive communication by web chat/phone/email and post.

As I cleared site and had base installed, several changes were need to the original design. These were all handled efficiently and without fuss.

The only improvements I could suggest would be to add some missing details to their website and review some of the literature/website to ensure consistency.

Delivery was on time and installation was quick and efficient.

All staff were pleasent and efficient, especially their main customer facing rep Sharon. Other companies could do well to follow their example.
Nucrete Online 5 star review on 14th October 2020
Thank you Graham for the great review and comments and i am sorry for that some of the information on our website is showing some different spec, unfortunately due to the pandemic and shortages we have had to make some subtle changes to some spec if we have been unable to get the advertised item. We do try to supply exactly what we say and where we can we give plenty of notice to allow you to accept or reject the change of spec.

Hopefully stock levels on doors and windows etc will be getting back to normal soon.

Dear Sharon,

We would like to thank you and the company, for an excellent service right from our initial inquiry, to the final build of the garage.

You were very helpful and answered all my questions knowledgeably. The two men that came to erect the garage were polite, efficient, and knew all the aspects of the garage construction. Which is very refreshing to have people that really know their product.
They cleared every thing away on leaving.
Would really recommend your company to anyone. 5 star

Mr and Mrs G Alldread,
PE24
What a really splendid company to buy from! Sharon was ever helpful and if she didn't know the answer to a question, she'd say so, but get the answer and be back to me very shortly, so for customer service you can't get better than that. The available space for my garage was pretty severe, so with Sharon, I worked through with the design, while Covid raged on around us, and came out with the best value for money, and an excellent product, well emphasised by all the complementary remarks from all my neighbours! The construction was performed with practised precision and went by in a blur, and all my designed in features appeared just as per the plan with no omissions.
So I couldn't recommend Nucrete more highly, for a great service and a great product.
Nucrete Online 5 star review on 7th October 2020
Our new garage is now built and housing our car. Sharon at Nucrete is so pleasant and informative to deal with, and answers any query you may have. She kept me informed and updated, right through to installation. And the guys who erected the garage were so polite , very efficient and tidy . Cannot fault the job from start to finish, and would not hesitate to recommend Nucrete.
Les Cooke.
Perfect service ๐Ÿ‘Œ Sharon is great person to give advice on sheds ! I had to wait 12 weeks but it was worth it ! Thank you for your service
Nucrete Online 5 star review on 28th September 2020
Excellent service, deliver, and installation. Customer care throughout was brilliant, and communication throughout every stage was very good.
Would recommend to anyone interested in sectional garages.
From start to finish the service from Sharon and the team has been fantastic, excellent communication. The instillation team were print, friendly and very efficient. We would highly recommend Nucrete.
Nucrete Online 5 star review on 3rd September 2020
What can I say, it does exactly what it says on the tin. From Sharon at the start, (+ excellent communication, guidance all the the way through). Andrew and Joe came to fit and I'm so happy ๐Ÿ˜Š. Thank you all,take care and further pictures to follow. Sharon, you're ace as you put me at ease from the start. ๐Ÿ‘
Nucrete Online 5 star review on 1st September 2020 Nucrete Online 5 star review on 1st September 2020
Hi Sharon
Just to say thank you so much for arranging our new garage. I am so pleased with it! Couldn’t believe how fast it went up, and the installers were a credit to the company. It looks fabulous and everything is good quality. Very happy. (Pic attached)
Mike

Barrow In Furness
Nucrete Online 5 star review on 1st September 2020
Excellent service and support from the initial conversation to the installation of the garage, Sharon could not have been more helpful.
Nucrete Online 5 star review on 28th August 2020
The whole process from order to delivery and erection of my garage went exceptionally smoothly. I am very pleased with my new garage, Sharon and team , thank you very much.
Excellent value for money & fantastic customer service . I would highly recommend this company to all.
Nucrete Online 5 star review on 20th August 2020
Love my new garage from Nucrete, big thanks to Sharon and team for helping me out right from start till end. Definitely recommend others to seek them if they need a decent, quality and affordable garage. Thanks again Team Nucrete!
Nucrete Online 5 star review on 20th August 2020
It was an absolute pleasure dealing with Nucrete. They are caring, very professional and Sharon’s attention to detail is impressive. Contractors always went the extra mile. Overall -value for money deserves 5-STARS +
Excellent garage, great workmanship, highly recommended.
Really pleased with my new garage. Service, quality, value and looks all very good. Staff were very helpful both in the office and on site.
Would 100% recommend Nucrete.
Nucrete Online is rated 4.96 based on 338 reviews