Nucrete Online Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Nucrete Online

About Nucrete Online: Nucrete are leading manufacturers of Concrete Garages & Sectional Buildings supplying homes, businesses, and organisations throughout the UK.

sharon@nucrete.co.uk

Unit 3, QF Industrial EstateLower Lane

Mr S Ledger
"Excellent customer service with very friendly staff. Pleasure to do business with. Thank you."
Andy Hurley
"Excellent, friendly & prompt service provided by Sharon who was always available to help & answer any questions. Garage installed promptly. Pleased with the outcome & to date everything seems good. On this basis, I would recommend to anyone who was thinking of a new / replacement garage."
Stuart Reece
"I’d just like to thank you for the recent garage you supplied and fitted for me, from the first phone calls to installation the process was simple and straightforward. Sharon was helpful and knowledgeable and the lads who came and fitted the garage friendly and approachable. I’d highly recommend Nucrete for anyone thinking of having a garage built. Thank you again."
Thank you Andy for the great review and picture of your new garage.

Sharon
Thank you Stuart for the review and picture!

Sharon
"Good communication with company throughout. Guys showed up when they said they would, looks like a nice job. Makes a nice change these days"
Thank you Mark for the great photo and review.

Sharon
"Everything from ordering to the actual construction was handled very professionally and I am delighted with the result. Sharon was a delight to do business with and was very helpful with my numerous queries. The chaps that carried out the construction took care and time to ensure that the placement was exactly where I was happy with before proceeding with the work."
Thank you Grant for your lovely review and pictures of your new building.

I thank you again and wish you all the best for the future.

Sharon
"Our position for the shed was quite unusual, as all our ground is now behind a substantial sea defence wall, meaning that all of the panels would have to be passed over the wall. Initially this was a problem, however Nucrete installation team took the trouble to visit the moorings whilst completing another installation, and a solution to resolve our somewhat unusual access was achieved. The installation team were very professional, fortunately the lorry was able to get alongside the wall, and the panels easily moved across, and down onto the base. The shed was erected very quickly, positioned precisely where we wanted it to be. We consider the storage shed to be good value, good quality, and Nucrete both friendly and professional."
Thank you Alan for the lovely review and picture.

I wish you and all the Boat club members all the best for the future.

Sharon
"I wanted to get my Car in the garage. My existing garage was too small and not sufficiently in line with my narrow driveway to allow access. I used Nucrete many years ago and remembered them to be very helpful, so I looked them up again. After putting in an initial email enquiry, I spoke to Sharon, who talked me through the possibilities. She was able to put me in touch with a builder (Andy Tottie) who took the old garage away and did all the necessary preparatory work. i.e removing a garden wall and making a larger base to facilitate the new garage. He seemed to have it all sorted very quickly. Nucrete installers then installed the garage to my requirements. This involved siting the garage right over to one side in the line of the now removed wall and fitting a garage door as far offset to one side as possible. Now that the garage has been carefully situated I can now get my car in the garage, with some space for other things to be stored as well. I didn't get their names, but the 2 guys did an excellent - it was erected and ready to go within the morning on install day Other sectional garage installers are happy to do straightforward installs and leave the rest for you to sort. Nucrete are happy to give as much or little help as you need and to adapt to any unusual circumstances you may have. Would happily use them again and would definitely recommend them to anyone"
Dear John,

Thank you for taking the time to write the review and for submitting a photo - have to say that the Georgian style side door looks great!

I thank you for your patience in allowing me to co-ordinate the services of Andy and ourselves and i wish you all the best for the future.

Enjoy your new garage!

Sharon
"Our shed was erected quickly and efficiently by Nucrete's 2 very helpful and competent tradesmen. Since then we've had the usual " 4 seasons" weather, normal for this time of year this far North, but the inside has remained damp roof and dry. Result 2 very satisfied customers. Thank you. Ann & Dave Deacon."
Thank you Ann and David for your comments.

May i wish you all the best for the future and hope the weather in Forres isn't too bad.

Take care

Sharon
"Fantastic service! Their price was the best around and their service was brilliant. They brought forward my installation date as my base was ready early. They called a week prior to delivery to confirm everything. They arrived on time on the day they said and installed my garage in no time. The garage looks brilliant and I will definitely recommend them. A*"
Hi Chris.

Thank you for your lovely review and the great photos.

May i thank you for your review and i wish you all the best for the future.

Sharon
"We wanted a shed that was future proof in terms of maintenance and found Nucrete. They were cheaper than rival suppliers for the same thing and their sevice was first class. Sharon ensured everything went off smoothly and the men who came to erect the shed were pleasant and helpful."
Thank you for your lovely review and comments.

Sharon
"I couldn't be happier with my garage from Nucrete. Great from start to finish. I had quite a few questions before buying, and Sharon answered every one of them straight away. I would definitely recommend them. Plus, an absolute bargain for the garage I got. I wish all companies were as easy to deal with as these."
Thank you Sean for your great review.

Hope your sloping roof building looks great and may i thank you again for choosing Nucrete.

Sharon
"Sharon at Nucrete was most helpful. Everything happened just as they said it would. Very efficient and the garage looks great. Cannot praise them enough for professional and well executed job."
Thank you Julie for your lovely words.

I wish you all the best for the future.

Sharon
"From start to finish, our experience with Nucrete has been excellent. Beginning with advising on building design, what we probably can and cannot get away with in a conservation area and helping ensure our planning application was well received by the local council to their oh so helpful flexibility on delivery dates and the professional gents who turned up one day to erect the building; Nucrete have been an absolute joy to deal with."
Thank you so much Wendy for the review and your kind words.

I wish you all the best for the future.

Sharon
"I just wanted to say how lovely Colin and Andrew were and that they built the garage really quickly. The garage is well built, sturdy and the door opens really smoothly. I am really happy with the garage and the company as a whole too. The price was amazing and I am going to really enjoy using the garage. I will be recommending Nucrete to everyone I know. Thank you for a great garage and great service. Five stars for you all."
Thank you for your kind words- i have passed the comments to the team.

Sharon
"Having looked at quite a few companies it became clear that Nucrete were the standout company for quality and price. I was not disappointed from my first infraction with Sharon through to the installation the whole process was seamless and the end result just what I was after."
Thank you Andy for the review and great picture of the rear of your new building.

It was my pleasure to of been of assistance to you.

Sharon
"Absolutely brilliant company to deal with! Sharon on the ordering side is exceptionally helpful, nothing seems too much trouble. The installation guys were great, cracked on well and did a very good job, showed me how everything worked and explained about how to go about fastening anything to the inside walls. My garage is brilliant, suits me perfectly. Highly recommended!"
Thank you so much Graham and i have to say i love the garage!!

Hope you have lots of enjoyment out of it and thanks for being such a lovely customer.

Sharon
"Excellent garage and the chaps who fitted it were very pleasant and skilled."
Thank Scott for your kind words.

All the best for the future.

Sharon
"The whole process was easy and problem free.The garage was installed very quickly and professionally, very happy with the service from Sharon who dealt with my order and the installation blokes, would definitely recommend this company."
Thank you Mike for your review.

Wishing you all the very best.

Sharon
"Ordering this garage was simple and the service excellent. Delivery was to suit me and the two man team put the garage up in no time at all. Could not have been more pleased with the way things progressed and also the cost including delivery and erection. Thanks to all, a grand job, I am well pleased."
Thank you Maureen for the kind comments.

Wishing you all the very best.

Sharon
"We were very pleased with the hard working fitters who put together the building in not the easiest circumstances. Maybe could have been a little more attention to detail, for instance the door threshold was dented when taken off the lorry because the holding strap was tightened around it. Would recommend NUCRETE."
Thank you Susan for the review and comments, i have forwarded the information regarding the door threshold and passed this on to the team to allow them to make sure this does not happen again.

If you have any problems with the threshold please let me know and i will get this replaced for you.

Nucrete Online is rated 4.96 based on 267 reviews