Nucrete Online Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nucrete Online
2 - 3 Hours
Read Nucrete Online Reviews

About Nucrete Online:

Nucrete are leading manufacturers of Concrete Garages & Sectional Buildings supplying homes, businesses, and organisations throughout the UK.

sharon@nucrete.co.uk

Unit 3, QF Industrial EstateLower Lane

My first experience with Nucrete but from the first time I contacted them I had the pleasure of being debt with Sharon, a very helpful and patient lady who was so helpful and took the time to advise and guide me through the pitfalls of dealing with the council, the sizing of my workshop and also assisted me with all the options so I could decide on the best solution for me. The installation team were quick and thorough, clean and offered some very useful tips for maintenance and upkeep.I would thoroughly recommend Nucrete. Thank You.

Looking forward to seeing some pictures of your Apex double elite garage with your 9' door and access door to the front as opposed to normal 2 x garage doors.

Wishing you all the best.

Sharon
From start to finish the communication between Sharon and myself was great. Due to planning restrictions I had to change my original order and delay delivery more than once. This was no problem. The team arrived on site and got to work straight away. Due to the short day and lack of day light the team had to put the garage up over two days. Overall very happy with the product and the service provided.
From initial enquiry to installation of my garage, the staff at Nucrete were extremely friendly, efficient and helpful. The reasonably priced and good quality garage was erected professionally and without issue and it's an ideal, and very useful, addition to my property. Thank you, Nucrete and Sharon particularly; I would certainly recommend you.
Thank you Wendy for the lovely review and photo!

It was my pleasure to be of been of assistance to you and i wish you all the best for the future.

Sharon
The customer service is superb from the ordering to the build and beyond. From the initial call to after the erection every question is answered and explained thoroughly. Any changes are no problem and the base size is completely explained. The star of the show is Sharon who if she doesn't know the answer (unusual) finds out and does get back to you. Keep the guys supplied with tea and coffee and they will have your garage up before you boil the kettle. Great experience and brilliant service, Many thanks
What can i say John,

Thank you for the lovely review and for all the calls and chats over the last 2 years!

So glad we got the building up for you without any compromises just great planning between us both.

Sharon
Very pleased with the service provided and the end product. Nothing was too much trouble for Sharon and the team. I even emailed a question on New Years Eve late in the evening and was amazed to get an instant reply. Customer service and after sales support second to none.. Great garage at a very reasonable price.
Thank you Steve for the lovely photo- glad we went for the door offset think this will work great for you.

Sharon
An amazing experience from start to finish. Absolutely fantastic customer services. And when it came to fitting the garage and erecting on site, the fitting team where amazing
Thank you Mr Hyde from Pontefract. So glad to be able to co-ordinate the old garage removal the day before and installation the day after !

Sharon
Absolutely brilliant service from the office staff to the fitters so helpful and professional and when they say they will be there they are no matter what the weather would recommend this company to everyone I have used them twice one on a commercial project and one on a private job both brilliant results thanks
Thank you Mel for choosing us again.

Sharon
From start to finish Sharon made everything easy. The fitters were amazing and very professional. Highly recommended

The pleasure was all mine!

All the best

Sharon
I’m so pleased with the new garage. The whole experience from start to finish was perfect. Sharon went the extra mile and more. I had an issue with a difficult to get to site but the installation team came out prior to assess and found the solution. Communication was first class. The installation lads worked their socks off in not good weather ( it cost me two cups of tea, toast & bananas🤷‍♂️ The price was the best I could find and the customer service was awesome. Thank you everyone @ Nucrete.💪💪
Thanks John,

Although i am gutted i missed the tea and toast!

Wishing you all the best for the future,

Regards

Sharon
Excellent buying experience. Order completed over the phone. Delivered and erected as promised day and time. Very pleasant staff to deal with both on the phone and the delivery team. Looks great no issues what so ever. Definitely recommend. Bought in March. Very happy with purchase.
Thank you Ian.

Regards

Sharon
Nucrete erected a 16 foot wide Elite Garage at our property in Scotland and we are very pleased with the end product. Andrew, Sharon and the team were very professional and cooperative when facing some coordination issues and we would have no hesitation in recommending Nucrete to customers with similar requirements.
Thank you Charles for your lovely review and glad to hear that we managed to get there in the end - after the water board decided to dig the road up!

Sharon
Was very pleased with the standard of work done by James and cal they were very pleasant and excellent service will be recommending nucrete to all my friends once again a very big thanks
From start to finish, Nucrete have been so professional, I can highly recommend using them for your new Garage. Sharon has been very helpful too, and always answered any questions I had by phone or email very promptly. Dan and Colin who installed my Garage did a fantastic job and were very helpful. I am very pleased with the finished product!! I love my new garage.. Thanks very much again!
Southend Council gave me NuCrete's contact details. I found the service to be quick and straightforward. The work was carried out as requested, when requested and on budget.
I would recommend Nucrete to anyone who requires a long lasting, solid shed. The whole process from start to finish ran smoothly, from my first contact with Sharon in sales to the delivery and installation team everyone was professional and a pleasure to deal with. I have no hesitation in giving them five stars for the quality of the shed and all round good service.
Started with sound advice on selecting the right product and size and finished with exactly what I wanted. No dramas, no fuss installed by two helpful and professional installers in about two and a half hours. With no mess left behind. Would we recommend Nucrete? My daughter already has.
I am a person who never takes the time to write a review, however on this occasion I feel I need to document the simply amazing service recieved from Nucrete. As others have said when you compare price to others you think is this too good to be true? Well it's not! First dealt with these guys 7 years ago and again today. A company that you can trust and who are around for the long term. Keep up the great work, thanks Sharon!
Thank you for your lovely review Graeme,

Sharon
Very pleased with my new garage. Ordering process and removal of old garage very efficient. There was a problem erecting the new garage when it was found the wagon had been loaded with some incorrect fittings. But the garage was completed the following day and looks fine
Thank you Malcolm for the lovely picture, glad to hear we had the issue rectified super quick.

Thank you again for choosing Nucrete.

Sharon
The garage was constructed in just a few hours and looks absolutely amazing. Sharon was a wonderful help when it came to the final design and keeping me informed step by step. The builders were very professional and polite and left the site extremely clean and tidy. Would definitely recommend Nucrete the whole experience was a pleasure. Thanks guys.
Thank you Maggie for the review and i wish you all the best for the future.

Sharon
While searching on the Internet for a workshop for my son we came across Nucrete and thought they sounded too good to be true. However, after reading the reviews we decided to give them a go and we were not disappointed. Communication was excellent and all the staff were very friendly and helpful. The installation team arrived on time and carried out the work to a high standard despite the rain. We are happy to recommend this company to all our friends and family. If it were possible we would have given 6 stars for excellent service and an excellent product.
Thank you for the great picture and glad you son loves his new building.

Nucrete Online is rated 4.96 based on 296 reviews