Nucrete Online Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nucrete Online
2 - 3 Hours
Read Nucrete Online Reviews

About Nucrete Online:

Nucrete are leading manufacturers of Concrete Garages & Sectional Buildings supplying homes, businesses, and organisations throughout the UK.

sharon@nucrete.co.uk

Unit 3, QF Industrial EstateLower Lane

Hi Sharon Sorry I didn’t get back to you earlier, work has been manic. Just to say thank you (and the guys who came down) very much for the garage, its installation and the receipt which arrived today. I’m glad I got the pad right and it fits perfectly. I got on with adding the fillet the next day, just in time before the rains hit 😊. Next job, add a timber lining and fit some electrics before I get the door automation in. Sorry the guys had a hell of a journey to get here, but they worked like trojans to get it done and I hope their return was a bit easier. A big thanks once again Eddie
the service offered by Nucrete is excellent right from the initial concrete to the final installation not too forgetting the value for money of the garage and i would have no hesitation in recommending the company to anybody
God communiction .great lads putting the garage up considering the awfull heat they were working in thanks lads .would recomend to anyone .thank you sharon .
I wanted somewhere to put my hot tub and decided to have a shed from Nucrete. This way it needs no maintenance and once it up it’s hassle free. Sharon was brilliant talking me through the specifications. I have PVC doors and windows just the job I wanted at a very good price Highly recommended Thank you Sharon for all you help
Hi Sharon just had the workshop put up,totally delighted with it and the lads are a credit to you! Never before have we received such amazing workmen with such an affable nature and who are obviously conscientious workers with a good sense of humour and top tips! Also your helpful and courteous manner finishes off the package!Thank you so much I will be recommending to all! Kindest regards Helen.LS28
I'm absolutely delighted with my new garage from Nucrete. I did lots of research before choosing Nucrete and it certainly paid off. The garage arrived bang on time and the assembly crew were friendly and professional. They listened to my requests and nothing was too much trouble for them. Just keep them supplied with mugs of tea! The garage is rock solid and looks like it will give decades of service.
I am extremely pleased with the entire service that I have received from Nucrete Online. From making an enquiry, through to my garage being installed Sharon has kept me updated every step of the way. The work was completed on time and to a high standard. I would recommend Nucrete to anybody.
Nucrete Online 5 star review on 12th July 2021
Not one of our biggest jobs but really appreciate the patience and professionalism of sharon winson & Nucrete garages!
Nucrete Online 5 star review on 25th June 2021 Nucrete Online 5 star review on 25th June 2021 Nucrete Online 5 star review on 25th June 2021 Nucrete Online 5 star review on 25th June 2021 Nucrete Online 5 star review on 25th June 2021
Absolutely fantastic service, from 1st contact with Sharon to installation from the two fitters. Fast, Freindly and exceptional workmanship. I would not hesitate to recommend Nucrete if your after a sectional shed or garage!
Came early - got on with job and never stopped. Garage was up in no time and they gave us recommendations for the cementing inside of the garage. Nothing was too much trouble - any problems they said - just gine Nucrete a phone
Communication from first enquiring to installation was very good. The lads doing the installation were excellent. Quick and left everything tidy.
I Purchased a garage from Nucrete in January. I was looked after by a lady named Sharron from the company who was excellent and was very helpful and a credit to the Nucrete company. nothing was to much trouble and all my questions were answered straight away with no issues. Due to the shortage of concrete in the industry at the present time I had a wait until May for erection but this was ok. The team erecting the garage were excellent and worked in very heavy rain. Overall great service and value for money, a pleasure to deal with Thank you Sharron for your help
The service I received from Nucrete was excellent. The price including delivery and assembly was very good.There where some issues with access my back garden where I wanted the workshop.All these where worked through with excellent communication. The workshop arrived early on the arranged date and the team assembled it with minimal mess and disruption..I am very pleased with the end result and would definitely recommend this company.
Nucrete Online 5 star review on 19th April 2021
Thanks very much. Very professional. From start to finish. Great communication. Fast and efficient. I would highly recommend.
I was in contact with Sharon and Paul. Even though my English is weak both of them showed patience and persevered with me. The two men that came to put up the shed was very accommodating when I wanted them to change the position of my door. They were friendly and chatty and made me feel that my needs come first. Well done Nucrete for investing in such excellent staff.
Nucrete are a very good company to work with. They always responded to communications or queries instantly and were always helpful and friendly. The construction team we also efficient and friendly.
Our new garage was erected this week and we are extremely happy with it. It has exceeded our expectations along with the excellent customer care provided by Sharon who went above and beyond the call of duty in assisting us with our planning application and design. I am a stickler for good customer service and I am pleased to say for once i can not fault the friendly, helpful and professional service we have received from dealing with Sharon and the other members of the Nucrete team, including Andy Tottie who was recommended by Nucrete to lay our concrete base. Thank you so much. Your help was much appreciated.
Nucrete Online 5 star review on 20th February 2021
Thank you Sharon at Nucrete for the excellent customer service, very much appreciated your help with the many garage and carport solutions that we explored. Chosen product was ordered and delivered very quickly for us. Thank you !
After contacting several companies to quote for my double garage, I decided to give my order to Nucrete. Right from the beginning, Sharon dealt with my order and made it very easy. The installation of the garage took less than a day and the installation team were brilliant. I am really pleased with the quality of the garage and yet it cost considerably less than the other quotes that I’d received. I can’t praise Nucrete enough, they are a fantastic company to deal with and do exactly what they say they will.
Nucrete Online 5 star review on 9th February 2021
I'm overjoyed with my new shed, service and quality second to non and would highly recommend without doubt, my gratitude to the guys in question and Sharon you are all a real asset to the company.
Nucrete Online 5 star review on 4th February 2021 Nucrete Online 5 star review on 4th February 2021
Nucrete Online is rated 4.96 based on 376 reviews