Nucrete Online Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Nucrete Online

About Nucrete Online: Nucrete are leading manufacturers of Concrete Garages & Sectional Buildings supplying homes, businesses, and organisations throughout the UK.

Unit 3, QF Industrial EstateLower Lane

Verified Buyer

Good pre delivery service, prompt reply to my queries and No hassle when I slightly altered my first request re layout of door and windows etc. Delivery and installation was as planned, swift and very professional. The fitting team were friendly, on time and carried out a good job. All in all, very happy and would recommend this company. If you live near Batley in West Yorkshire you are welcome to come and have a look for your self.
Verified Buyer

Provided 2 quality buildings at a competitive price. Did exactly what they said they would and on time. Would have no hesitation in using them again
Verified Buyer

From start to finish the process was hassle free and all the staff were true professionals. an excellent example of customer service and a brilliant product as well.
Verified Buyer

Thank you Kevin for the lovely review and great picture.

Your building looks really great and glad i was able to be of assistance to you.

Wishing you all the best Kevin,

Buildings look wonderful.

Sheila Smith
Verified Buyer

We are absolutely thrilled with our garage that was delivered and erected yesterday. From the beginning of looking for a garage, speaking to Sharon, ordering and delivery we have received exceptional service. The team of Dan and Simon arrived on the designated day, on time and completed the work with the minimum of fuss. Excellent work all round. Would recommend Nucrete to anyone as could not fault them from start to finish. Garage looks great. Thank you all at Nucrete.
Charlie & Moira
Verified Buyer

We really did our research before purchasing our new garage from Nucrete, they could NOT be beaten on price and the help and support given by Sharon was fantastic. We are older and have the old fashioned attitude for wanting to see and touch what we buy so ordering a garage from the internet was quite something for us. We didn't need to worry, Sharon's knowledge of her product is second to none, every one of our anxieties she took on board, she reassured us and was always cheerful and freindly at the end of the phone. We live in Scotland and were cautious about such a large structure coming and us not having given all the correct information - Sharon recognised our anxiety and arranged for a survey team to do a site visit and confirm all was good. Delivery and erection day was a breeze, two charming guys arrived, worked through horrible weather conditions and their attention to detail was just wonderful. Thank you Sharon and the Fitting Team.
Dear Moria & Charlie, Thank you so much for a lovely review and it was my absolute pleasure to assist you with the purchase of your new building. Loved our chats, we always had lots to chat about. I personally thank you for choosing our company for your new building and i wish you all the best for the future and hope you will keep in touch when your 1st grandchild is born. All the very best Sharon
J McFarlane
Verified Buyer

Sharon was always available. The guys who built the garage were pleasant, on time, worked well and got it up quickly.
Thank you for your lovely comments.

Alan Griffiths
Verified Buyer

From day one of contact with Nucrete I found them very helpful and obliging especially Sharon. The price of the concrete shed (10 x 8.5 )was good and the spec was exactly what I wanted.
Even when I had to postpone the first installation date, this was not a problem.
They contacted me 2 days before new installation date to confirm.
The 2 installation guys were there bang on time and they did an excellent job of the installation of which I cannot fault at all. They were courteous, and work wise they were efficient, clean and tidy. They checked I was happy with the build and explained fully any further recommendations to do, i.e fillet of cement inside.
Overall I found Nucrete to be an excellent company to deal with, and the product was of a good quality and I would recommend them.

Thank you Alan for your very kind comments.

May i thank you for choosing Nucrete and i wish you all the best for the future.

G Green
Verified Buyer

Nucrete was very helpful from the first enquiry call to the build.
Thank you Mr & Mrs Green for your review.

Verified Buyer

Thank you Arthur for the great picture and comments.

With all the months of planning nice to see the finished result.

Kindest Regards

MR G ERICSON
Verified Buyer

Wanted to replace a large wooden shed(18ft by8ft) with an alternative that would give greater security and be maintenance free.Telephoned Nucrete and spoke to Sharon. She went through options for the size of garage/shed I wanted and guided me through gallery of "pictures" to get a view of the appearance and construction. Prices quoted were very reasonable. Needed to make change to my original dimensions, again Sharon was very helpful in this and came up with good option,
Company was helpful in scheduling installation dates, as I had an existing building to dismantle.
Delivery and installation was excellent. The two man team were very pleasant and efficient, within a couple of hours the building was in place looking much more attractive than our old wooden shed.
Would certainly recommend Nucrete for their products and service.
Thank you Geoff for the great comments and we really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with ourselves.

Karen & Ian Taylor
Verified Buyer

The service we received from start to completion of our shed we ordered from Nucrete was more than 5 stars it was absolutely excellent. Sharon was fantastic from the initial contact to the end helping us wth every little detail. The 2 chaps turned up right on time as advised and had the shed all installed and finished in 2 hours - fantastic job.
Well recommended
Ian & Karen Taylor
Thank you for the lovely comments Ian & Karen,

Mr S Waddington
Verified Buyer

We were seeking a secure garage/storage unit for a local football club and reviewed a number of options. Nucrete were very responsive and helpful during the selection process, the unit was configured to provide exactly what we needed at the right price/value and the installation team were very professional. I would not hesitate to recommend Nucrete.
Thank you Steve and it was out pleasure to supply to the local football team.

Enjoy.

Dean Castree
Verified Buyer

Great help from the start, happy to help with what i needed. The fitting team were great, also Sharon was great help
Thank you Dean for the lovely comments and picture.

The building looks great.

S Maddock
Verified Buyer

I spoke to Sharon at Nucrete H.O and was impressed by her extremely good, detailed product knowledge and even better prices... After much research, I had found that Nucrete garages offer many quality features as standard, plus very competitive prices. I felt confident and ordered our 18' x 14' Apex garage without hesitation. It was delivered and built only yesterday, in around 4 hours! It looks amazing. The Installers were a pleasure to deal with and had worked for the company for years. I am very pleased to give a positive review of Nucrete
Thank you Steve for the lovely review.

I wish you all the best for the future.

Sharon
Thank you for the great comments and i am so glad i could be of assistance to you.

Wishing you all the very best for the future.

J Holt
Verified Buyer

Professional service & a step by step guide as to what we needed to do.
Thank you Jacky and Martin for the kind words.

Geoff Ellis
Verified Buyer

a very helpful and informative company. Good to have what is said, is then done. The workers constructing my work shop were cooperative and understood my wishes. An excellent job!
Many Thanks Nucrete.
Thank you Geoff for the kind words.

Mr N Hand
Verified Buyer

we purchased our double garage with personal side door in late 2016 after and we were delighted with the erection which took one day however and due to the adverse weather in the west coast of Scotland during the winter we had developed a problem however the important bit after contacting Sharon at nucrete we had the M.D (Andrew)make arrangements to visit and personally oversee the necessary correction to the structure. overall i am so glad we choose nucrete not only did we get all the necessary advice when planning our garage with door and window layouts they also ensured that in the event of a problem they would ensure that any remedial work was carried out free of charge and with professionalism as they say never a problem always a solution at nucrete
Thank you Nick for the review and comments - love the picture of your lovely wedding cars which are housed in your new garage.

May i take this opportunity to Thank you for choosing Nucrete and for being a lovely customer and it was my absolute pleasure to be able to assist you with the planning of your new building and also to be able to assist you through the process.

All the best Nick with your wedding car business!

Mr O Rogers
Verified Buyer

Planning through to completion you're in constant contact with support. They help you plan and make the best of your build. The build was seamless taking only a few hours. Very happy.
Thank you Owen for the great photos and review.

..........
L Hawkins
Verified Buyer

I am extremely happy with my nucrete building. Everything was so easy to arrange from start to finish. I was amazed it took the guys just over an hour to build. I would definitely recommend and use again if my needs call for it. A*
Thank you Lisa for the kind comments.

Mr T Greenhalgh
Verified Buyer

Well laid out, lots of options but easy to pinpoint the option you want

I wish you all the best for the future.

Nucrete Online is rated 4.95 based on 209 reviews