Nucrete Online Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Nucrete Online

About Nucrete Online: Nucrete are leading manufacturers of Concrete Garages & Sectional Buildings supplying homes, businesses, and organisations throughout the UK.

sharon@nucrete.co.uk

Unit 3, QF Industrial EstateLower Lane

Own Driver, Courier
Andy Wood
"Having looked at quite a few companies it became clear that Nucrete were the standout company for quality and price. I was not disappointed from my first infraction with Sharon through to the installation the whole process was seamless and the end result just what I was after."
Graham
"Absolutely brilliant company to deal with! Sharon on the ordering side is exceptionally helpful, nothing seems too much trouble. The installation guys were great, cracked on well and did a very good job, showed me how everything worked and explained about how to go about fastening anything to the inside walls. My garage is brilliant, suits me perfectly. Highly recommended!"
"Order process was straightforward and staff were very helpful. Delivery and set up were on time. A first class product."
"I just wanted to say how lovely Colin and Andrew were and that they built the garage really quickly. The garage is well built, sturdy and the door opens really smoothly. I am really happy with the garage and the company as a whole too. The price was amazing and I am going to really enjoy using the garage. I will be recommending Nucrete to everyone I know. Thank you for a great garage and great service. Five stars for you all."
Thank you for your kind words- i have passed the comments to the team.

Sharon
Thank you Andy for the review and great picture of the rear of your new building.

It was my pleasure to of been of assistance to you.

Wishing you all the best.

Sharon
Thank you so much Graham and i have to say i love the garage!!

Hope you have lots of enjoyment out of it and thanks for being such a lovely customer.

Sharon
"Excellent garage and the chaps who fitted it were very pleasant and skilled."
Thank Scott for your kind words.

All the best for the future.

Sharon
"The whole process was easy and problem free.The garage was installed very quickly and professionally, very happy with the service from Sharon who dealt with my order and the installation blokes, would definitely recommend this company."
Thank you Mike for your review.

Wishing you all the very best.

Sharon
"Ordering this garage was simple and the service excellent. Delivery was to suit me and the two man team put the garage up in no time at all. Could not have been more pleased with the way things progressed and also the cost including delivery and erection. Thanks to all, a grand job, I am well pleased."
Thank you Maureen for the kind comments.

Wishing you all the very best.

Sharon
"We were very pleased with the hard working fitters who put together the building in not the easiest circumstances. Maybe could have been a little more attention to detail, for instance the door threshold was dented when taken off the lorry because the holding strap was tightened around it. Would recommend NUCRETE."
Thank you Susan for the review and comments, i have forwarded the information regarding the door threshold and passed this on to the team to allow them to make sure this does not happen again.

If you have any problems with the threshold please let me know and i will get this replaced for you.

Sharon
"I bought two pent roof garages and a pent roof shed. The build quality is very good and the roof comes as sheets of corrugated steel as long as the garage so will not leak. The roof sheeting is coated on the inside with a felt like material to prevent the condensation and seems to work. The installation team really get on with the job could not be more helpful and considerate of the property. Recommended- buy your garage or shed here."
Thank you Adrian for purchasing from us again.

We do appreciate your review and comments,

Sharon
Thank you for your review Mauro, glad we could fit it in super quick fro you.

Thank you again for choosing Nucrete.

Sharon
"I'm very pleased with the shed I recently purchased from NuCrete. First of all the help from Sharon, their sales manager was excellent. She helped guide me through the process of purchasing exactly the right solution. Every time I had a question she was able to help answer it. The install team were excellent as well. They arrived exactly when they said they would and installed the shed in no time at all. After construction they were kind enough to answer my questions and take me through the features on the new shed. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a sturdy well built solution."
Thank you Neil for your lovely comments and the shed looks fab.

I would like to thank you for choosing Nucrete and i wish you all the best for the future.

Sharon
"Well from start to finish they were very professional, had to ditch the first company I had got due to incompetence, from the start. Asked Nucrete to complete the job as only base had been done by other company. So from getting price plus discount, and not waiting hardly anytime at all, the job was done very quickly and on the day appointed. So now have a nice large garage. And staff all from beginning to end very courteous. Well done would definitely recommend 5 star"
Thank you Michelle for your lovely review.

May i thank you for choosing Nucrete and i wish you all the very best for the future.

Sharon
"Many thanks to nucrete and Sharon for an excellent job from removal of old garage to erection of new garage great price excellent work well done P Holt."
Thank you Phil for the lovely comments and great photos.

I wish you all the best for the future.

Sharon
"Just like to say that Sharon as been fantastic from the beginning right though to the finish. The installation team was fantastic yesterday all cleaned and tidied before they left. And a great price as well. I must say I'm over the moon with the company. Thanks Sharon I'll miss emailing you"
Thank you Keith for such a lovely review and the great photos you have sent.

One word Wow - the building looks amazing and a massive Thank you to such a lovely customer who was very patient when your garage door was slightly delayed.

Sharon
"Very pleased with my new shed. I picked Nucrete after shopping around they won easily on price and I never read any negative reviews. From initial contact to discuss my requirements Nucrete acted in a professional and helpful way. Sharon helped me through the options without hard sell unlike some of Nucrete's competitors. Once we agreed the design the process was smooth and the delivery date was met. The construction crew were great, working in an assured professional manner getting the shed erected in "jig" time. Overall very happy with the service and price, I would recommend Nucrete"
Thank you George for your lovely review.

What an absolute pleasure to be of assistance to you.

May i wish you all the best for the future.

Sharon
"Excellent work man ship garage arrived on time job was very well organised and when I came home from work at lunch time they were finished and had left very satisfied customer."
Thank you Alison for your lovely comments.

Sharon
"very pleasdev with end result"
Thank you for your comments.

Sharon
"Very happy with the service provided from firstly designing and helping me decide which concrete structure was right for me through to the quick and complete instalation. I would highly recommend using Nucrete to anyone thinking of purchasing a prefabricated building."
Dear Eric,

Thank you for your kind review and picture and again i can only apologise we had to deliver a date later than planned due to a breakdown of our wagon.

May i thank you for choosing Nucrete and wish you all the best for the future.

Sharon
"Yet another purchase form Nucrete, Sharon and the team have once again produced a stunning garage for us, great price, super speedy installation and excellent communication throughout."
Thank you Mark for another order and as discussed look forward to many more.

Sharon
"We are delighted with our garage. It is exactly what we ordered. Sharon was extremely helpful and even recommended an excellent local tradesmen to assess our existing base. The timescales were very clear and the installation was efficiently done. All in all the garage is excellent value for money and the customer service we received was fantastic."

Such a pleasure to assist you and your garage looks amazing :-)

Sharon
"From contacting Sharon at Nucrete who provide excellent and friendly advice and assistance ,to the installers who erected the garage in an afternoon , the whole process was smooth and professional .I am very pleased with the company ."
Nucrete Online is rated 4.96 based on 254 reviews