Nucrete Online Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Nucrete Online

About Nucrete Online: Nucrete are leading manufacturers of Concrete Garages & Sectional Buildings supplying homes, businesses, and organisations throughout the UK.

sharon@nucrete.co.uk

Unit 3, QF Industrial EstateLower Lane

Verified Buyer
"I can highly recommend Nucrete. The service from start to finish has been totaly professional. The quality of my new Shed is second to none. Over 10 years ago they installed my garage and it still look brand new. Thanks once again Nucrete, However I think you may have upset my wife as I'll be spending more time in the "Man Shed""
John Stevens
"Happiness is making that first contact with Sharon Winsom. The purchase of a super large double garage, that I have dreamed about for thirty years, immediately became possible and oh so easy! Thank you Sharon and thank you Nucrete, I am over the moon! Merry Christmas and a happy New Year to you all. Kindest regards John Stevens. Bury St Edmunds."
Verified Buyer
"Very happy with my new garage. The guys that delivered and erected the garage were very good. Many thanks to Sharon who made everything easy and very helpful. Thank you"
"The installation of my new garage was done quickly and efficiently and I think it was very good value for money. Everyone at Nu-crete was helpful and accommodating and I am happy to recommend to other people that they look to Nu-crete for good customer service and good quality buildings."
Peter Shaw
Verified Buyer
"First class service from the initial telephone conversation with Sharon who was friendly very knowledgeable and gave excellent advice even recommending someone to lay the base (he did a great job) right through to the installation team who were fast efficient clean and tidy and again giving good advice (thanks guys) the garage itself seems to be well constructed my only criticism is the access door which is poor quality and already warped and twisted and not very secure, and the price is good. The garage was delivered and erected exactly as agreed with no delays or excuses. I as a customer demand good service and this company and their staff delivered GREAT SERVICE. thank you all. Highly recommended KO"
Thank you Peter for the lovely review and comments which we truly appreciate.

I will create an after sales ticket re the door and although it is a standard timber shed door i would like to address the issue raised.

May i thank you again for choosing Nucrete and i wish you all the best fro the future.

Verified Buyer
Thank you John for the review and great photo.

Please send me apologies to Mrs Gilroy that she may loose you to your "man cave" :-)

May i thank you again for choosing Nucrete and i wish you both all the very best for the future.

Sharon
"Good value for money. no sales rubbish got exactly what we orderd very profesional fitters left every thing tidy no mess office staff very good a1 from start to finish A1+ = 5 star company buy with confidence thanks to every one at nu crete if anyone wants to view no problem just contact nu crete and they will give you details Kind regards r j and dj j Edwards quarry bank west midlands"
Thank you Roy for the lovely comments and for the offer to view your new Nucrete Apex roof garage.

May i thank you for choosing Nucrete and i wish you all the best for the future.

Colin Noble
Verified Buyer
"The installation team were a great set of guys and arrived bang on time. Nothing was too much trouble and they worked quickly and had the garage up in what seemed no time at all. I am more than happy with the garage itself and it came exactly as specified. Sharon was smashing to talk to and very efficient in answering any queries. All in all, the whole process from ordering to having the finished garage was pleasant and hassle free. We are pleased to recommend Nucrete to anyone thinking of buying a concrete garage."
Thank you Colin for your review and kind words.

Absolutely pleasure to have been of assistance to you and may i Thank you for choosing Nucrete and wish you all the best for the future.

Kevin Holland
Verified Buyer
"Absolutely happy with the finished product, the installation guys arrived on time and left me lots of information as to where to put fixings. Would recommend this company and a special mention to Sharon the online manager who kept me up to date on the proccess."
Thank you Kevin for the lovely review and the choc's. Such a lovely gesture.

May i thank you for choosing Nucrete and i wish you all the best for the future and look forward to seeing some pictures of your new building.

Kindest Regards

Sharon
"Hi Sharon, thank you so much for our new concrete garage, we’re so happy we picked Nucrete! From start to finish the professionalism and helpfulness of you and the installation team was first class. Thanks again!"

Sharon
"After looking at a few companies,i decided on nucrete,and im pleased I did. From start to finish,it was a pleasure,sharon was so helpful,and answered all my questions ,in a very knowledgeable,and professional way. The guys who came to install,were very nice guys ,and obviously knew exactly what they were doing,started at 12.30 on my double garage and finished at 5.30,brilliant,a great team. Thanks again to the nucrete team"
Dear Steve,

Thank you so much and we after a few months of planning we go there in the end :-)

Stuart Windsor
Verified Buyer
"I contacted the sales office and within 5 weeks had a brand new double garage with as Sharon said with all the bells and whistles. Was a very easy transaction and was always able to make contact. Thanks again I have automated my doors now and just got a local electrician to do this for me. Appreciate the advise on the kits too. Thank you again - great value for money."
Look forward to seeing the pictures you promised. Thank you for taking the time to write this review.

Sharon
"From the first phone call to Nucrete, to the completion of our garage, it has been a fantastic experience. Sharon was the point of contact for the duration of the ordering process, and she is absolutely wonderful. So friendly, so knowledgeable and she gave us the best advice. On delivery day, the lads were brilliant. Having travelled for two hours to get to us, they were ready just to get on with the job of erecting the garage straight away. The garage was up and completed in just over 4 hours. We just provided the hot drinks and the bacon butties!! I asked if I could take photos along the way, just to mark the transformation, and I just about managed to get a 'before' and 'during' shot in, they were that quick. I hope I have remembered their names correctly, but I think it was Jamie, Carl and Simon. My apologies if I haven't. The whole team at Nucrete are all just so friendly and all seem to love what they do. It has been a total pleasure doing business with them. Thank you. K & P Evans."
Dear Karen and Phil,

Thank you for your lovely review and beautiful flowers.

The garage looks amazing and i personally thank you for choosing Nucrete.

SHaron
"Good Company to deal with can recommend start to finish"

Wishing you all the best.

Mr R Oliver
Verified Buyer
"Ordering a Garage was so very easy. Sharon was a great help and answered all my questions straight off. The garage came on time and was erected very quickly. The men who erected the garage were excellent and cleaned up after them. This is my second garage from Nucrete and I would most certainly recommend them to anyone looking for a garage. Excellent job throughout."
Dear Roland,

Thank you for your review and kind words.

Bob Lindsay
Verified Buyer
"Absolutely delighted with the garage. The online ordering was simple and the support from Sharon was perfect. The erection team were courteous and very professional and the whole experience was impressive. The garage was also extremely good value for money."
Thank you Bob for your review. Was my absolute pleasure to be of assistance to you.

Sharon
"Excellent customer service before durin and after the build. Very informative staff helped choosing spec and size of garage easy. Builders were very efficient and clean and tidy. Excellent price"
Thank you for your review.

Jo And Nigel
Verified Buyer
"From start to finish the staff are fantastic 100% happy well done."
Thank you for your review Jo and Nigel,

enjoy your mancave :-)

Sharon
"communication excellent work force excellent shed excellent"
Thank you for your review.

Verified Buyer
Thank you so much John for the picture and also the lovely review.

May i thank you for choosing Nucrete and i wish you all the best for the festive season and New Year.

Mike Nelson
Verified Buyer
"The two guys arrived on time, got straight to it and built us a fine garage. Friendly and professional. You are good at what you do. The 10 year guarantee gives us peace of mind and confidence. Thanks. Mike and Gina"

Verified Buyer

The pleasure was all mine.

Debbie & Nick
Verified Buyer
"From the beginning to the end the customer service that we have received has been excellent. Everything we have asked has been answered straight away."
Thank you Nick and Debbie for the lovely review.

Nucrete Online is rated 4.96 based on 230 reviews