Click here to visit Nucrete Online

S CLARKE

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

They were very helpful and Sharon was great at keeping us informed on the delivery date.
On the day of the delivery and erection I was not able to be at home but when I got back the concrete shed was erected and it was as if nobody had done any work, they cleaned up after themselves so I had nothing to clear up after they had left.
VERY WELL DONE AND THANKS FOR A GREAT JOB.
The shed itself is great and just what we wanted for the limited space we had.
Thanks again Nucrete and the team,.

May i take this opportunity to wish you al the best fro the future.

T Diep

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Sharon is so helpful and answer all my concerns regarding the price, the order and the installation, and the installation was very good, the staffs are helpful and professional. I am very pleased with the quality of the shed, although the price is a little bit high.
All my neighbours have said how beautiful the shed is, make me feel proud.
I definitely recommend Nucrete to all my friends.

Thank you Tim for your kind comments and also for referring us to your friend who also had a building delivered.

Make i take this opportunity to wish you all the best for the future.

P Haworth

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Excellent service from Sharon in the office and the team who erected the garage. I now have a very smart garage that blends well with the house.Thank you Nucrete.

Thank you Philip for the great comments,

Mr P Larkin

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Thanks a million for all the work. We're happy as Larry with our new shed. I've shifted all the stuff out of the house into it and we've doubled the size of our living room. Won't be long before my wife and daughter fill it with stuff again, but for now we have loads of space!

Glad we managed to get your booked in super quick.

Wishing you and your lovely family all the best for the future.

Hishami Suga

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Nucrete Online has been very helpful. I asked a lot of questions before and after placing my order. Each of them was answered promptly. Happy with the shed.

Thank you Hishami.

The building looks fab.

Mr Philip Davies

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Other companies use local agents, with nucrete is a relatively small size and can give personal attention to each order from its head office. I felt the ordering and design process was more effective that my experience with competitors because the head office gave more neutral advice than perhaps a local agent working on commission would. I felt I got a better building as a result and without any sales pressures.

The shed was delivered on time and constructed by an experienced team to a good standard. The design and finish of the shed is pretty good at a very competitive price.

Thank you for your review, it is much appreciated.

Mr S Clarkson

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

We are very pleased with all aspects of Nucrete's service from the initial quotation through to the installation of the garage. Everything went exactly to plan and we are delighted with the garage. Many thanks also to Sharon Winson for her responsiveness and excellent customer service! Keep up the good work! Stephen Clarkson, Harrogate.

Your new garage looks really good :-)

Paul

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

This is the second nucrete garage in our family and again the service was fantastic right from initial contact via their website to installation. The product is a great quality and exceeded expectations again.
I would highly recommend nucrete for any sectional garage or workshop.

Paul Hodgkinson

Thanks Paul,

It is always great to see a non standard building - thanks for the review and great picture.

Mr T Frith

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

From start to finish Nucrete have been awsome, extremely professional service right from the initial telephone conversation to the build of my new shed. Couldn't have asked for anything more. Anyone considering an outbuilding of any kind I will be recommending Nucrete every time!

Love your new shed it looks great and a great choice to choose the maintenance free option too!

Mr L Waller

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Great service from Sharon in the office, very helpful, Delivered on the day arranged, i was contacted a day before to be told time of delivery. Men arrived right on time ( Simon & James) 8am and had garage up and ready by 12-30pm. good team worked very hard.

Thank you Les, building looks amazing!

Mr J Norton

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Had two sheds/workshops built. Delighted with them. The installers worked in appalling weather conditions and finished at 8:30pm (they started at 2pm having driven from Bradford at 7am that morning. Many neighbours have already admired them and I have given a couple of them your web details.

Thank you John for the great review and lovely comment. Hope you and your son enjoy your new sheds.
Wishing you all the best for the future. Regards Sharon

Mr Alex Cuthbert

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Really happy with the service from Nucrete, everything was done when they said it would be and to a great standard
Would definitely recommend
Thanks
Alex Cuthbert
Ps every company should have a Sharon.

Thank you Alex for the great review and lovely comment.

It was my pleasure :-)

Mr Carl Smith

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Does what it says on the tin. Very happy with the structure. The guys that put up the shed where great. Thank you all.

Thank you Carl for the great photo and review.

Mr B Walker

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

We had a lean to garage fitted and the fitters said that it was about as big as they would normally build a lean to garage, although they'd built much larger stand-alone garages. We'd already had the ground works done which took a couple of weeks. The garage was delivered and erected in about 5 hours. It looks neat and tidy and our car fits in easily (unlike the garage at our previous house). There were a few gaps in the mastic put between the panels, but they did leave a tube for us, so we could tidy that up ourselves. I put a mortar fillet on the inside as directed but the rain still came through a bit as damp patches. This might improve as all the concrete cures. I also painted the fillet with a bitumen paint which has helped. All in all, a nice job . Sharon in the office was very helpful throughout the buying process and I'd be happy to use Nucrete again.

Hi Brett,

Thanks for your comments and for the great pictures of your new building.

Although small gaps in the mastic should not be an issue if at anytime it does become an issue please let me know and i will send a team to reseal the building for you. The same with the damp patches, this should disappear quickly and is normal when the building is 1st installed, please try and keep the building ventilated as much as possible to speed up the curing process. Any issues at all please contact me and i will sort this for you.

Thank you again for your kind words and i wish you all the best for the future.

Dave Hill

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

I looked at a few companies online regarding a replacement for our garage. While looking at the Nucrete site, I was contacted by Sharon via the online chat system and we discussed our requirements. I was very impressed with the options available regardind size, doors & windows etc. . Sharon recommended someone to remove our old garage and we arranged a date for erecting the new one. i was also very impressed with how soon both jobs were completed and how tidy both sets of workers left the site. I would definitely recommend Nucrete for their professionalism and quality of work.

Dave Hill, Littleborough

Your very kind comments are much appreciated- the garage looks great!

All the best for the future.

Mr Middleton

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Excellent service provided from the first call to sharon who did all the real work by phone to the instalation team who were professional , friendly and very efficient at their job could not be happier with the end result many thanks to the nucrete team

Thanks Steve for the lovely comments.

Your extra height garage looks smashing!

Wishing you all the very best for the future.

Emma Mackley

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

‘Sharon was extremely helpful in helping is decide on which type of building, size and finish to suit our needs and budget.

The men who can to build the concrete shed were polite, tidy and the building was up and ready to use within a few hours.

It looks very smart in our garden and the 14.5 x 8.3 size is perfect for family use, bikes, lawnmower, tools, etc. with plenty of room to move around.

We are glad we went for the PVC windows and facias as the building will require minimal maintenance and is very secure.

We would definitely recommend Nucrete’.

Thank you Emma for the lovely comments.

Shed looks amazing.

Wishing you all the very best for the future.

Clive Illingworth

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

when I first looked at Nucrete and their workshops, Sharon gave us good information and plenty of options on how we could configure the workshop to exactly what I wanted. A very good point about Nucrete was that none of the staff were pushy in trying to sell me the workshop.
As I had to remove my old wooden shed and prepare the base for the new one I could defer the delivery until i was ready. The workshop was delivered and put together in less than 1 day.
All of the staff that I dealt with from start to finish were all very helpful and professional.
The build quality and fittings of the workshop is excellent

Thank you for the great photos and review Clive,

May i take this opportunity to Thank you again for choosing Nucrete Online and wish you all the best for the future.

Mr S McKenzie

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

very easy to use. sharon was brilliant answered all my questions and kept me up to date. Very quick at putting the garage together.

HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY TO ANYONE

Thank you for the great photos Scott and lovely review.

Nucrete Online is rated 4.95 based on 165 reviews