Nucrete Online Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nucrete Online
2 - 3 Hours
Read Nucrete Online Reviews

About Nucrete Online:

Nucrete are leading manufacturers of Concrete Garages & Sectional Buildings supplying homes, businesses, and organisations throughout the UK.

sharon@nucrete.co.uk

S Hendley
Nucrete Online 5 star review on 4th February 2021
S Hendley
Paul
Many thanks to nucrete and Sharon for an excellent job from removal of old garage to erection of new garage great price excellent work well done P Holt.
Nucrete Online 5 star review on 9th November 2018 Nucrete Online 5 star review on 9th November 2018 Nucrete Online 5 star review on 9th November 2018
Thank you Phil for the lovely comments and great photos.

I wish you all the best for the future.

Sharon
Just like to say that Sharon as been fantastic from the beginning right though to the finish. The installation team was fantastic yesterday all cleaned and tidied before they left. And a great price as well. I must say I'm over the moon with the company. Thanks Sharon I'll miss emailing you
Nucrete Online 5 star review on 27th October 2018 Nucrete Online 5 star review on 27th October 2018 Nucrete Online 5 star review on 27th October 2018
Thank you Keith for such a lovely review and the great photos you have sent.

One word Wow - the building looks amazing and a massive Thank you to such a lovely customer who was very patient when your garage door was slightly delayed.

Kind Regards

Sharon
Very pleased with my new shed. I picked Nucrete after shopping around they won easily on price and I never read any negative reviews. From initial contact to discuss my requirements Nucrete acted in a professional and helpful way. Sharon helped me through the options without hard sell unlike some of Nucrete's competitors. Once we agreed the design the process was smooth and the delivery date was met. The construction crew were great, working in an assured professional manner getting the shed erected in "jig" time.
Overall very happy with the service and price, I would recommend Nucrete
Nucrete Online 5 star review on 11th October 2018
Thank you George for your lovely review.

What an absolute pleasure to be of assistance to you.

May i wish you all the best for the future.

Kind Regards

Sharon
Excellent work man ship garage arrived on time job was very well organised and when I came home from work at lunch time they were finished and had left very satisfied customer.
Thank you Alison for your lovely comments.

Sharon
very pleasdev with end result
Thank you for your comments.

Sharon
Very happy with the service provided from firstly designing and helping me decide which concrete structure was right for me through to the quick and complete instalation. I would highly recommend using Nucrete to anyone thinking of purchasing a prefabricated building.
Nucrete Online 5 star review on 7th September 2018
Dear Eric,

Thank you for your kind review and picture and again i can only apologise we had to deliver a date later than planned due to a breakdown of our wagon.

Sharon
Yet another purchase form Nucrete, Sharon and the team have once again produced a stunning garage for us, great price, super speedy installation and excellent communication throughout.
Thank you Mark for another order and as discussed look forward to many more.

Sharon
We are delighted with our garage. It is exactly what we ordered. Sharon was extremely helpful and even recommended an excellent local tradesmen to assess our existing base. The timescales were very clear and the installation was efficiently done. All in all the garage is excellent value for money and the customer service we received was fantastic.
Nucrete Online 5 star review on 5th September 2018

Such a pleasure to assist you and your garage looks amazing :-)

Sharon
From contacting Sharon at Nucrete who provide excellent and friendly advice and assistance ,to the installers who erected the garage in an afternoon , the whole process was smooth and professional .I am very pleased with the company .
Nucrete Online 5 star review on 25th July 2018
excellent product, very good service from Sharon and the fitting team.Impressed all round.
Thank you for your review Mrs Bresnahan,

Sharon
Great product, great service.
Thank you for your review.

Sharon
Communication from enquiry to completion was fantastic. Every query answered politely, promptly and fully.
Erection lads were fantastic, hard working and on time. They also had to put up with me asking questions and hanging about for the duration.
And they left the site immaculately clean.
Fantastic service and well pleased with my new garage.
Thank you Tony for the great comments and review, may i wish you all the best for the future.

Sharon
Fantastic service from start to finish. The fitters done a great job and even went the extra mile to help me take part of the fence down and even helped put it back up after.
Thank you Chris for the review and glad we got your new building up for you.

Sharon
The installation of my new garage was done quickly and efficiently and I think it was very good value for money. Everyone at Nu-crete was helpful and accommodating and I am happy to recommend to other people that they look to Nu-crete for good customer service and good quality buildings.

The building looks wonderful and thank you for choosing Nucrete.

Sharon
First class service from the initial telephone conversation with Sharon who was friendly very knowledgeable and gave excellent advice even recommending someone to lay the base (he did a great job) right through to the installation team who were fast efficient clean and tidy and again giving good advice (thanks guys) the garage itself seems to be well constructed my only criticism is the access door which is poor quality and already warped and twisted and not very secure, and the price is good.
The garage was delivered and erected exactly as agreed with no delays or excuses.
I as a customer demand good service and this company and their staff delivered GREAT SERVICE. thank you all. Highly recommended KO
Thank you Peter for the lovely review and comments which we truly appreciate.

I will create an after sales ticket re the door and although it is a standard timber shed door i would like to address the issue raised.

May i thank you again for choosing Nucrete and i wish you all the best fro the future.

Sharon
I can highly recommend Nucrete. The service from start to finish has been totaly professional.
The quality of my new Shed is second to none. Over 10 years ago they installed my garage and it still look brand new.
Thanks once again Nucrete, However I think you may have upset my wife as I'll be spending more time in the "Man Shed"
Nucrete Online 5 star review on 14th June 2018
Thank you John for the review and great photo.

Please send me apologies to Mrs Gilroy that she may loose you to your "man cave" :-)

May i thank you again for choosing Nucrete and i wish you both all the very best for the future.

Sharon
Good value for money. no sales rubbish got exactly what we orderd very profesional fitters left every thing tidy no mess office staff very good a1 from start to finish A1+ = 5 star company buy with confidence thanks to every one at nu crete if anyone wants to view no problem just contact nu crete and they will give you details
Kind regards r j and dj j Edwards quarry bank west midlands
Thank you Roy for the lovely comments and for the offer to view your new Nucrete Apex roof garage.

May i thank you for choosing Nucrete and i wish you all the best for the future.

Sharon
The installation team were a great set of guys and arrived bang on time. Nothing was too much trouble and they worked quickly and had the garage up in what seemed no time at all.
I am more than happy with the garage itself and it came exactly as specified.
Sharon was smashing to talk to and very efficient in answering any queries. All in all, the whole process from ordering to having the finished garage was pleasant and hassle free. We are pleased to recommend Nucrete to anyone thinking of buying a concrete garage.
Thank you Colin for your review and kind words.

Absolutely pleasure to have been of assistance to you and may i Thank you for choosing Nucrete and wish you all the best for the future.

Sharon
Absolutely happy with the finished product, the installation guys arrived on time and left me lots of information as to where to put fixings. Would recommend this company and a special mention to Sharon the online manager who kept me up to date on the proccess.
Thank you Kevin for the lovely review and the choc's. Such a lovely gesture.

May i thank you for choosing Nucrete and i wish you all the best for the future and look forward to seeing some pictures of your new building.

Sharon
Hi Sharon, thank you so much for our new concrete garage, we’re so happy we picked Nucrete! From start to finish the professionalism and helpfulness of you and the installation team was first class. Thanks again!

Nucrete Online is rated 4.96 based on 363 reviews