Nucrete Online Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nucrete Online
2 - 3 Hours
Read Nucrete Online Reviews

About Nucrete Online:

Nucrete are leading manufacturers of Concrete Garages & Sectional Buildings supplying homes, businesses, and organisations throughout the UK.

sharon@nucrete.co.uk

S Hendley
Nucrete Online 5 star review on 4th February 2021
S Hendley
Paul
I looked at other garage builders and I’m glad i went with nucrete they have done a first class job from start to finish they kept me well informed I would highly recommend them to anyone who’s thinking about getting a concrete garage
Nucrete Online 5 star review on 15th February 2020 Nucrete Online 5 star review on 15th February 2020 Nucrete Online 5 star review on 15th February 2020
Thank you James for the great review and great photos.

Thanks for your patience when i was on holiday and understanding that my emails may be delayed whilst i was on holiday, Although we turned this around in record time.

All the best

Sharon
Such a pleasure to do business with a genuine company and who actually did what they said they were going to do!

I tried to gain quotes off other companies who spent more time slagging off their competitors and telling how wonderful they were than actually giving me the time and patience I required.

Sharon was very patient and never once bothered with my countless questions and changes on my quote. Finally I decided on a garage I wanted with the options that suited me best and this was ordered over the telephone with Sharon and when it was delivered with care and attention to detail exactly what I wanted !

Thank you again to the wonderful team at Nucrete and a massive shout out to Sharon who works tirelessly to help you out - this is the company to order from and speak to Sharon she’s an absolute star 🌟
From one * to another-

Thank you Brian for the great review and also for the 2 recommendations we have received.

It was certainly my pleasure.

Sharon
Today was the big day our garage was finally being installed all 33ft 3inches From start to finished the entire process was one of the best customer service experiences I’ve ever encountered. Sharon is without a doubt a absolute asset to the company , her customer focus and attention to detail was fantastic , she is so experienced and her business knowledge is second to none she was happy to assist us in anyway she could throughout the entire process. Their contractor Andy came to remove our tired old 23ft garage and repair our existing base and added a additional 10ft , he did a fabulous job and was so accommodating. The team arrived this morning just before 9.00am and they set to work and in no time at all the garage was up they never stopped , James walked us around the new garage handed us the keys giving us plenty of helpful advice about the upkeep and general care of the garage which we appreciate very much. We contacted Nucrete over the Christmas period received a reply on the 30th December and the completed installation was today the 5th February ... excellent turnaround. Thank You to all the staff at Nucrete Highly Recommended 🙂👍🏽

Bev Petrie
Swinton
Manchester
Dear Bev,

The pleasure was most certainly mine and what a great few chats we had over our dogs amongst numerous other topics!

May i thank you for your order and glad by just putting our heads together we came up with something that i think is going to special when completed.

Wishing you and your lovely family all the best for the future.

Sharon
Thank you Nucrete for a wonderful new garage. A professional service from my initial enquiry with Sharon, to the installation of the garage. I would definitely recommend this company.
Nucrete Online 5 star review on 1st February 2020
Thank you Ray for the great photo and great review.

Although you had a few delays we got there in the end!

wishing you all the best for the future

Sharon
I contacted Nucrete after enquiries with several other companies. I spoke with Sharon who was exceptionally helpful in quoting for a bespoke size build. The quote and invoicing was really quick and the price was much more competitive than anything else I’d seen.
Two lads completed the install quickly and to a very good standard.
Give Sharon a ring before signing the dotted line anywhere else.
Thanks again Nucrete!

Your comments are much appreciated!

Sharon
My first experience with Nucrete but from the first time I contacted them I had the pleasure of being debt with Sharon, a very helpful and patient lady who was so helpful and took the time to advise and guide me through the pitfalls of dealing with the council, the sizing of my workshop and also assisted me with all the options so I could decide on the best solution for me. The installation team were quick and thorough, clean and offered some very useful tips for maintenance and upkeep.I would thoroughly recommend Nucrete. Thank You.

Looking forward to seeing some pictures of your Apex double elite garage with your 9' door and access door to the front as opposed to normal 2 x garage doors.

Wishing you all the best.

Sharon
From start to finish the communication between Sharon and myself was great. Due to planning restrictions I had to change my original order and delay delivery more than once. This was no problem.
The team arrived on site and got to work straight away. Due to the short day and lack of day light the team had to put the garage up over two days.
Overall very happy with the product and the service provided.
Nucrete Online 5 star review on 22nd January 2020 Nucrete Online 5 star review on 22nd January 2020 Nucrete Online 5 star review on 22nd January 2020

The building looks great and glad we go it up quick for you.

Sharon
From initial enquiry to installation of my garage, the staff at Nucrete were extremely friendly, efficient and helpful. The reasonably priced and good quality garage was erected professionally and without issue and it's an ideal, and very useful, addition to my property. Thank you, Nucrete and Sharon particularly; I would certainly recommend you.
Nucrete Online 5 star review on 22nd January 2020
Thank you Wendy for the lovely review and photo!

It was my pleasure to be of been of assistance to you and i wish you all the best for the future.

Sharon
The customer service is superb from the ordering to the build and beyond. From the initial call to after the erection every question is answered and explained thoroughly. Any changes are no problem and the base size is completely explained. The star of the show is Sharon who if she doesn't know the answer (unusual) finds out and does get back to you. Keep the guys supplied with tea and coffee and they will have your garage up before you boil the kettle. Great experience and brilliant service, Many thanks
What can i say John,

Thank you for the lovely review and for all the calls and chats over the last 2 years!

So glad we got the building up for you without any compromises just great planning between us both.

Sharon
Very pleased with the service provided and the end product. Nothing was too much trouble for Sharon and the team.
I even emailed a question on New Years Eve late in the evening and was amazed to get an instant reply. Customer service and after sales support second to none.. Great garage at a very reasonable price.
Nucrete Online 5 star review on 2nd January 2020
Thank you Steve for the lovely photo- glad we went for the door offset think this will work great for you.

Sharon
An amazing experience from start to finish. Absolutely fantastic customer services. And when it came to fitting the garage and erecting on site, the fitting team where amazing
Nucrete Online 5 star review on 24th November 2019 Nucrete Online 5 star review on 24th November 2019 Nucrete Online 5 star review on 24th November 2019
Thank you Mr Hyde from Pontefract. So glad to be able to co-ordinate the old garage removal the day before and installation the day after !

Sharon
Absolutely brilliant service from the office staff to the fitters so helpful and professional and when they say they will be there they are no matter what the weather would recommend this company to everyone I have used them twice one on a commercial project and one on a private job both brilliant results thanks
Thank you Mel for choosing us again.

Sharon
From start to finish Sharon made everything easy. The fitters were amazing and very professional.
Highly recommended

The pleasure was all mine!

All the best

Sharon
I’m so pleased with the new garage. The whole experience from start to finish was perfect. Sharon went the extra mile and more. I had an issue with a difficult to get to site but the installation team came out prior to assess and found the solution. Communication was first class. The installation lads worked their socks off in not good weather ( it cost me two cups of tea, toast & bananas🤷‍♂️
The price was the best I could find and the customer service was awesome. Thank you everyone @ Nucrete.💪💪
Thanks John,

Although i am gutted i missed the tea and toast!

Wishing you all the best for the future,

Sharon
Excellent buying experience. Order completed over the phone. Delivered and erected as promised day and time. Very pleasant staff to deal with both on the phone and the delivery team. Looks great no issues what so ever. Definitely recommend. Bought in March. Very happy with purchase.
Thank you Ian.

Sharon
Nucrete erected a 16 foot wide Elite Garage at our property in Scotland and we are very pleased with the end product. Andrew, Sharon and the team were very professional and cooperative when facing some coordination issues and we would have no hesitation in recommending Nucrete to customers with similar requirements.
Nucrete Online 5 star review on 24th October 2019
Thank you Charles for your lovely review and glad to hear that we managed to get there in the end - after the water board decided to dig the road up!

Sharon
Was very pleased with the standard of work done by James and cal they were very pleasant and excellent service will be recommending nucrete to all my friends once again a very big thanks
Nucrete Online 5 star review on 3rd October 2019
From start to finish, Nucrete have been so professional, I can highly recommend using them for your new Garage. Sharon has been very helpful too, and always answered any questions I had by phone or email very promptly. Dan and Colin who installed my Garage did a fantastic job and were very helpful. I am very pleased with the finished product!! I love my new garage.. Thanks very much again!
Nucrete Online 5 star review on 19th August 2019 Nucrete Online 5 star review on 19th August 2019 Nucrete Online 5 star review on 19th August 2019 Nucrete Online 5 star review on 19th August 2019 Nucrete Online 5 star review on 19th August 2019
Southend Council gave me NuCrete's contact details. I found the service to be quick and straightforward. The work was carried out as requested, when requested and on budget.
I would recommend Nucrete to anyone who requires a long lasting, solid shed.
The whole process from start to finish ran smoothly, from my first contact with Sharon in sales to the delivery and installation team everyone was professional and a pleasure to deal with.
I have no hesitation in giving them five stars for the quality of the shed and all round good service.
Nucrete Online 5 star review on 10th July 2019