Nucrete Online Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nucrete Online
2 - 3 Hours
Read Nucrete Online Reviews

About Nucrete Online:

Nucrete are leading manufacturers of Concrete Garages & Sectional Buildings supplying homes, businesses, and organisations throughout the UK.

sharon@nucrete.co.uk

Nucrete Online 5 star review on 22nd May 2020
Nucrete Online 5 star review on 1st February 2020
Mr Clark
More Photos & Videos
Ordering this garage was simple and the service excellent. Delivery was to suit me and the two man team put the garage up in no time at all. Could not have been more pleased with the way things progressed and also the cost including delivery and erection. Thanks to all, a grand job, I am well pleased.
Thank you Maureen for the kind comments.

Wishing you all the very best.

Sharon
We were very pleased with the hard working fitters who put together the building in not the easiest circumstances. Maybe could have been a little more attention to detail, for instance the door threshold was dented when taken off the lorry because the holding strap was tightened around it.
Would recommend NUCRETE.
Thank you Susan for the review and comments, i have forwarded the information regarding the door threshold and passed this on to the team to allow them to make sure this does not happen again.

If you have any problems with the threshold please let me know and i will get this replaced for you.

Sharon
I bought two pent roof garages and a pent roof shed. The build quality is very good and the roof comes as sheets of corrugated steel as long as the garage so will not leak. The roof sheeting is coated on the inside with a felt like material to prevent the condensation and seems to work.
The installation team really get on with the job could not be more helpful and considerate of the property.
Recommended- buy your garage or shed here.
Thank you Adrian for purchasing from us again.

We do appreciate your review and comments,

Sharon
Order process was straightforward and staff were very helpful. Delivery and set up were on time. A first class product.
Nucrete Online 5 star review on 17th November 2018 Nucrete Online 5 star review on 17th November 2018
Thank you for your review Mauro, glad we could fit it in super quick fro you.

Thank you again for choosing Nucrete.

Sharon
I'm very pleased with the shed I recently purchased from NuCrete.

First of all the help from Sharon, their sales manager was excellent. She helped guide me through the process of purchasing exactly the right solution. Every time I had a question she was able to help answer it.

The install team were excellent as well. They arrived exactly when they said they would and installed the shed in no time at all. After construction they were kind enough to answer my questions and take me through the features on the new shed.

I would recommend them to anyone looking for a sturdy well built solution.
Nucrete Online 5 star review on 15th November 2018
Thank you Neil for your lovely comments and the shed looks fab.

I would like to thank you for choosing Nucrete and i wish you all the best for the future.

Sharon
Well from start to finish they were very professional, had to ditch the first company I had got due to incompetence, from the start.
Asked Nucrete to complete the job as only base had been done by other company. So from getting price plus discount, and not waiting hardly anytime at all, the job was done very quickly and on the day appointed. So now have a nice large garage. And staff all from beginning to end very courteous.
Well done would definitely recommend 5 star
Thank you Michelle for your lovely review.

May i thank you for choosing Nucrete and i wish you all the very best for the future.

Sharon
Many thanks to nucrete and Sharon for an excellent job from removal of old garage to erection of new garage great price excellent work well done P Holt.
Nucrete Online 5 star review on 9th November 2018 Nucrete Online 5 star review on 9th November 2018 Nucrete Online 5 star review on 9th November 2018
Thank you Phil for the lovely comments and great photos.

I wish you all the best for the future.

Sharon
Just like to say that Sharon as been fantastic from the beginning right though to the finish. The installation team was fantastic yesterday all cleaned and tidied before they left. And a great price as well. I must say I'm over the moon with the company. Thanks Sharon I'll miss emailing you
Nucrete Online 5 star review on 27th October 2018 Nucrete Online 5 star review on 27th October 2018 Nucrete Online 5 star review on 27th October 2018
Thank you Keith for such a lovely review and the great photos you have sent.

One word Wow - the building looks amazing and a massive Thank you to such a lovely customer who was very patient when your garage door was slightly delayed.

Sharon
Very pleased with my new shed. I picked Nucrete after shopping around they won easily on price and I never read any negative reviews. From initial contact to discuss my requirements Nucrete acted in a professional and helpful way. Sharon helped me through the options without hard sell unlike some of Nucrete's competitors. Once we agreed the design the process was smooth and the delivery date was met. The construction crew were great, working in an assured professional manner getting the shed erected in "jig" time.
Overall very happy with the service and price, I would recommend Nucrete
Nucrete Online 5 star review on 11th October 2018
Thank you George for your lovely review.

What an absolute pleasure to be of assistance to you.

May i wish you all the best for the future.

Sharon
Excellent work man ship garage arrived on time job was very well organised and when I came home from work at lunch time they were finished and had left very satisfied customer.
Thank you Alison for your lovely comments.

Sharon
very pleasdev with end result
Thank you for your comments.

Sharon
Very happy with the service provided from firstly designing and helping me decide which concrete structure was right for me through to the quick and complete instalation. I would highly recommend using Nucrete to anyone thinking of purchasing a prefabricated building.
Nucrete Online 5 star review on 7th September 2018
Dear Eric,

Thank you for your kind review and picture and again i can only apologise we had to deliver a date later than planned due to a breakdown of our wagon.

Sharon
Yet another purchase form Nucrete, Sharon and the team have once again produced a stunning garage for us, great price, super speedy installation and excellent communication throughout.
Thank you Mark for another order and as discussed look forward to many more.

Sharon
We are delighted with our garage. It is exactly what we ordered. Sharon was extremely helpful and even recommended an excellent local tradesmen to assess our existing base. The timescales were very clear and the installation was efficiently done. All in all the garage is excellent value for money and the customer service we received was fantastic.
Nucrete Online 5 star review on 5th September 2018

Such a pleasure to assist you and your garage looks amazing :-)

Sharon
From contacting Sharon at Nucrete who provide excellent and friendly advice and assistance ,to the installers who erected the garage in an afternoon , the whole process was smooth and professional .I am very pleased with the company .
Nucrete Online 5 star review on 25th July 2018
excellent product, very good service from Sharon and the fitting team.Impressed all round.
Thank you for your review Mrs Bresnahan,

Sharon
Great product, great service.
Thank you for your review.

Sharon
Communication from enquiry to completion was fantastic. Every query answered politely, promptly and fully.
Erection lads were fantastic, hard working and on time. They also had to put up with me asking questions and hanging about for the duration.
And they left the site immaculately clean.
Fantastic service and well pleased with my new garage.
Thank you Tony for the great comments and review, may i wish you all the best for the future.

Sharon
Fantastic service from start to finish. The fitters done a great job and even went the extra mile to help me take part of the fence down and even helped put it back up after.
Thank you Chris for the review and glad we got your new building up for you.

Sharon
The installation of my new garage was done quickly and efficiently and I think it was very good value for money. Everyone at Nu-crete was helpful and accommodating and I am happy to recommend to other people that they look to Nu-crete for good customer service and good quality buildings.

The building looks wonderful and thank you for choosing Nucrete.

Nucrete Online is rated 4.96 based on 309 reviews