Nova Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nova Insurance
Telephone, Live Chat
Read Nova Insurance Reviews

About Nova Insurance:

Full range of personal and commercial insurances available from leading insurers

info@nova-insurance.com

3 Redwing Court Business Centre
Ashton Road
Romford
Essex

excelent sevice would highly recomend this company to other drivers as it was the easiest company to to buisineswith thankyou for your help and assistance
Good
very good communication and help when i rang to ask questions
I can only comment on my online purchase and not any other single or multiple aspects of this organisation at all. I completed an online purchase based on their offer. The offered price was the best value for a combination of overall price,for the cover amounts,and the zero excesses for both compulsory and voluntarily for buildings and building contents.
Your quick attention is appreciated. Getting private vans insured is usually problemous but not through you. I intend to give your service a try for other insurances in time. Thank you.
I bought a insurance online and paid and they phoned me for more money
Still trying to get our cover sorted as we were told after the policy had started that we were required to provide extra detail on ourselves - which we have tried contacting your customer service team to discuss by phone on numerous occassions & are still waiting for anyone to answer. We have also emailed your customer services requesting someone call us to discuss your request - we were sent stuff out in the poost which we again need to discuss with you. Being a newly formed businmess which has been trading since 1 February we are not in the position to be sitting around all day kept on hold in the hope someone will answer our phone call !!
Great immediate service, cheaper than other insurance companies I received quotes from!
Hi i found nova insurance quick easy fast and reliable online just waiting on my insurance papers to come through the post
Excellent
on the phone your team was extremely helpful and very professional, however after taking out the policy I had to complete something on line which is not a problem until you have to register your driving licence on line - I think it is a good idea so that you know exactly if or what convictions drivers have - but if you are not very computer literate then I think you would have some problems so I feel there should be an option for that part of your computer sign up. Over all I am very pleased and very happy with my policy and with all that helped in the process.
Very easy and straight forward process.
I've insured my van with them for about 4 years now. I've always found them very efficient, friendly and easy to deal with.
Shocking shocking service, never ever again. Paid deposit for car insurance, cancelled 4 hrs later and was then told refund would take 6-8 weeks.
Present issues about send car insurance emailed to you; and not yet received your response yet. After receiving the expected response from you, l will give you my Feedback Thanking you so much
i purchased car insurance fromnova insurance and i went on eageas site the same polocy with them was 6 pounds cheaper than nova nova kept shuding it of by saying close brothers adds 20 persent to the policy i since found out nova added the 20 persent people should not touch nova with a barge pole they are a con very bad service
In 35 years of insuring cars, I've never previously experienced the level of stress which your process caused. Surely, 35 years of data about my car insurance , address details, age, gender, claims record etc are available on your insurance database to verify if I am who I claim to be. Instead, I had to submit so much personal information to you, it would be possible for you to steal my identity. This has never been necessary in the past and should not be necessary now. Passport details, national insurance numbers, driving licence details, date of birth, birthplace, address, all of these are gold dust to anyone with ill intent. I hope you keep them secure and do not pass them on to anyone else. Destroy them once you have assured yourselves that I am who I claim to be!
Keep up the good work
Hi there I was try so many company's but nova Insurance is cheep then other insurance nova is very good ????????????????
I'm happy!