Nova Insurance Reviews

72% of reviewers recommend Nova Insurance

About Nova Insurance: Full range of personal and commercial insurances available from leading insurers

info@nova-insurance.com

3 Redwing Court Business CentreAshton RoadRomford

"Luke saved us money on our commercial vehicle insurance"
"they helped me out even after ending my cover."
"Quick and efficient."
"Good price"
"I asked for my NCB numerous times. Despite me ringing of my number and not having my call answered for around 30 minutes, I decided to call of a different number and got straight though whilst my other phone was still on hold. I felt like I was being ignored."
"3 times more expensive than Aviva"
"So good and they know how to Deal with customer"
"Very good"
"Offered the cover I needed, reasonably priced, with a simple process"
"perfect quote and easy to go ahead"
"Fast friendly service very happy"
"Quick, easy and great cover"
"Im trying to send an email with a copy of my driving licence and its. Telling me ur adress is not valid"
"Despite repeated requests I have still not received any of my insurance documents or information on how to send my proof of no claims. The customer service so far has been poor & I still don't know if my vehicle is fully insured. I would like this matter resolved as I am currently away on holiday."
"Very easy and very quickly"
"Everything"
"Got no confirmation of receipt of electronic signature to commence policy."
"The customer service is very good"
"great cover very easy and very good on price against all other companies perfect thankyou"
"Effecient service to start with, including rapid set up of my policy. However, I was assured over the telephone that my domestic van policy would cover me for occassional driving between different work sites for my employer and asked for e-mail confirmation of this; I was promised the e-mail but it never arrived. I then discovered that I had an applicable non-claims bonus not declared at the time of taking out the policy; I passed on details to Nova several weeks ago with a request to amend the policy accordingly, but have had no reply. A couple of weeks after taking out the policy my credit card was charged an additional adminstration fee of around £25 with no explanation. I have queried all of this by e-mail but received no reply. So, overall, poor service so far and Nova has proved to be disappointingly unresponsive after the initial policy premium was paid. This leads me to wonder how bad the service would be in the event of a claim."
Nova Insurance is rated 3.83 based on 115 reviews