Nova Insurance Reviews

Based on 158 reviews
Telephone, Live Chat
Read Nova Insurance Reviews

About Nova Insurance:

Full range of personal and commercial insurances available from leading insurers

info@nova-insurance.com

3 Redwing Court Business Centre
Ashton Road
Romford
Essex

Joe was very helpful, thanks
Thank you Gareth for taking the time to review us. Kind Regards, Grant
Sorry no quote received yet
Emailed to no response. I called on two occasions to be hung up on as the phone was answered. Emailed me today to ask for a review of the service the I did not receive.
Hi Daniel, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I can see we called on two occassions, sent three emails and two SMS messages to try and speak to you about a quote. I will ask one of the team to call you today to run through a quotation. Kind Regards, Nova Insurance
I called Nova Insurance for house insurance quote. I am a Costco member, so I was told I would get a discount. The quote was more expensive, with less insured. Fir that reason, I stayed with my original insurer...
Happy with the service and quote
Got referred to Nova Insurance for a van quote and they really sorted me out. Decent price. Fast service. Very simple
Thank you taking the time to leave us a review. Kind Regards, Nova Insurance
Great service with a great price. A+ and highly recommended
Thank you taking the time to leave us a review. Kind Regards, Nova Insurance
Great service rob was very helpful.
How would I know? You've requested a review of your service, as yet you've failed to contact me to supply a service. Would assume as ever this is due to Covid.
Hi Robert - you submitted your quotation request on Saturday at 3:44pm and unfortunately we close at 12pm. We have been in touch this morning, less than 12 working hours later, and Nathan offered a quotation. We apologise we could not contact you sooner.
The consultant I spoke to was very pleasant and helpful. Unfortunately, you could not match my current renewal this year.
I happy, they are is really good
I came across Nova Insurance through a comparison site and found them to have cheap prices and a great service. What more could you want !
EXCELLENT SPEEDY SERVICE, TOOK THE PAIN OUT OF BUYING COVER.
Disgusting company. Canceled my insurance quote and has not returned the money for more than two months. more 300£. Do not reply to phone calls or emails. Beware of this company. Sorry I can not put 0 stars.
Easy hassle free enquiry then led to a policy being taken out.. Jhon was spot on.... Great customer service skills and gld to do buissnes with you Best Reguards Arron rayner
Second to none customer Service. Very happy to have found this company
I made an online truck insurance quote and Nova replied straight back to me with a price which was the best one I received ,so I took out my policy to insure my truck over the phone very simple process dome in a couple of minutes
Had to make an amendment to our motor fleet policy when we got rid of one of our vehicles. Was told a refund would take 6 to 8 weeks. Nothing appeared so rang again. Was then told that money is then usually held on account until renewal and then deducted then!!! Totally outrageous. Will NEVER insure with them again
Very happy with service, price snd cover
I am not happy because the witch ai spoke don’t advice me theat I need to pay extra for each car that I need to post in insurance.he advises me theat I can put 12 cars but not to pay 4every car
Hi There, Many thanks for your feedback. Having looked into the file i can see you purchased a Motor fleet policy as you requested on your original online enquiry. You can indeed have up to 12 vehicles but you would pay a premium per every additional vehicle you add,as you would expect. Checking the notes it appears you thought a fleet policy worked as a motor trade policy does however despite your request over the phone you cannot just change to a motor trade policy as you are not a motor trader and that would be insurance fraud. I hope this clears up the matters for you and if you would like any further information please feel free to give us a call and we can explain further.
Stay well clear of this company. They give you a good price online then call you to 'check' some details and increase the price. If you do not except the new price they charge you a cancellation fee if you do then you would have been better off with any other insurance company. If I could I would give them no starts.
Thank you for your review Mr Szabo. When completing the online quote you did not include a previous claim. During our valuation call this was confirmed with you so the quote, and therefore policy, required amendment to ensure you were covered correctly. This disclosure did unfortunately result in an increased premium. Ensuring all our customers are insured correctly is obviously one of our primary commitments.
Nova Insurance is rated 3.82 based on 158 reviews