Nova Insurance Reviews

72% of reviewers recommend Nova Insurance

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Nova Insurance?

About Nova Insurance: Full range of personal and commercial insurances available from leading insurers

info@nova-insurance.com

3 Redwing Court Business CentreAshton RoadRomford

Telephone
"Joe was very helpful, thanks"
"please confirm which item I have purchased. I have not authorised any payment for Nova"
"John who contacted me from Nova was very knowledeable, not pushy and got me a very good deal."
"Best price on the market. Great customer service and easy to set up"
"I would say they have to be one of the worst insurance company I have ever come across. They need to train their staff. Asked for documents by email that they never mentioned over the phone before taking my deposit. I cancled with in 24 hours . I only got told theirs 60 pound cancellation fee. Now they are saying 165 they are rip offs . STAY WELL CLEAR OF THIS COMPANY ."
"Hi i dont believe i purchased anything from yourself i requested a quote to which your customer service advisors where prompt and efficient unfortunately the quote was not suitable so i did not pursue Regards GULAM PATEL"
"Excellent service"
"i bought landlord insurance from this company in march"18 and cancelled in july"18 as i sold the rented property...i am still waiting for my refund after more than 2 months,when i call them they just fob me off with some lame excuse... use this company at your peril as you will find why they are quite cheap!!! STILL NO REFUND"
"ok"
"I must admit I have never used Nova Insurance before but are very pleased with the service. We have 3 policies and will look forward to bringing them to Nova next year when they expire."
"Terrible company"
"Chose nova insurance for my insurance as they had the lowest price however after purchasing there insurance. They raised the price by over £190 despite the fact none of my details had changed. My insurance wouldn't be valid until I paid the extra. Obviously not being happy with this I asked for my money back but was told I had to pay over £90 to cancel! Through no fault of my own I'm out of pocket so that's the reason for the negative review."
"quick,accurate"
"excellent service from john forbes he is on the ball"
"The service was good and efficient"
"Very sharp and informative and helpful and it saved me a lot of money. I will use them again for other business Insurances in the future."
"Helpful staff polite"
"By giving me the right information and a good price"
"Very good"
"quick and easy and very helpful,extra bonus with the no claims bonus"
Nova Insurance is rated 3.81 based on 139 reviews