Nova Insurance Reviews

73% of reviewers recommend Nova Insurance

About Nova Insurance: Full range of personal and commercial insurances available from leading insurers

info@nova-insurance.com

3 Redwing Court Business CentreAshton RoadRomford

Telephone
"Excellent service"
"ok"
"I must admit I have never used Nova Insurance before but are very pleased with the service. We have 3 policies and will look forward to bringing them to Nova next year when they expire."
"Chose nova insurance for my insurance as they had the lowest price however after purchasing there insurance. They raised the price by over £190 despite the fact none of my details had changed. My insurance wouldn't be valid until I paid the extra. Obviously not being happy with this I asked for my money back but was told I had to pay over £90 to cancel! Through no fault of my own I'm out of pocket so that's the reason for the negative review."
"quick,accurate"
"excellent service from john forbes he is on the ball"
"The service was good and efficient"
"Very sharp and informative and helpful and it saved me a lot of money. I will use them again for other business Insurances in the future."
"Helpful staff polite"
"By giving me the right information and a good price"
"Very good"
"quick and easy and very helpful,extra bonus with the no claims bonus"
"I found Luke McCarthy to be rude and arrogant"
"No problems. Would recommend to mates and family"
"Nova contacted me about the renewal which was dealt with there and then"
"Don’t know who you are"
"Luke saved us money on our commercial vehicle insurance"
"they helped me out even after ending my cover."
"Quick and efficient."