Newcastleparkandfly.co.uk Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Newcastleparkandfly.co.uk

How would you rate Newcastleparkandfly.co.uk?

"I use this at least twice a year and service is excellent,never wait to long to get picked up on arrival home ,staff very friendly never had a bad experience with any of them all in all I will continue using them for a long time as such good staff all the time"
"Always used over the years but this time electric was off but this day and age back up power should be available for the computers what made it worse was I had a disabled passenger with me who we had to get from the long stay car park to the bus stop to get to terminal . This needs addressing so it cannot happen in the future . As it was someone left a from my so I was able to use this to push her to the bus stop"
"Easy to book Easy to find Easybto get in and out Perfect!"
"Excellent service. Very pleasant staff. Bit confusion over where exactly pick up bus stops."
"I use park and fly Newcastle three to four times a year, I have no complaints to make but I think for those who use it frequently there should be some sort of reward scheme."
"Friendly staff secure parking no complaints would recommend to anyone."
"Good reliable service. Efficient and friendly staff."
"Very efficient service. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Will definitely use them again"
"Very easy access and speedy service we were in airport within 10 minutes of arriving at Park & Fly. Just as good on return. Will be booking again"
"As usual very good service, prompt, efficient and a pleasure to use your car park."
"Excellent service from Park and Fly. Dropped car off and were in the airport in less than 10 minutes. On return a 5 minute wait then were picked up and taken right to my car. Pleasant and polite people to deal with and will definitely use them again"
"Easy to book Very easy to find Defenatly will use again and recommend all my friends. And everyone"
"Easy to use facilities. Same can't be said of the website which recalls a car I had 3 years ago but never remembers my current car reg."
"Very good and helpfull I've used them for years"
"Unfortunately my car was damaged rear right hand side somebody had scuffed it with a white painted bumper and their paint was all over the rear end due to the late hour did not notice good news is all came off with t-cut the question is when they park your car up to give you it back why they did not notice"
"I always use the short stay and so it has been seamless"
"Good quick service,friendly staff, and secure parking,I use it regularly MR Pitching."
"WHEN i MISSED MY LONDON CONNECTION, I HAD ALREADY TAKEN MY CAR TO THE PARK AND FLY. THE STAFF WERE MOST UNDERSTANDING WHEN I RETURNED TO GO HOME AND KEPT THE BOOKING OPEN. I WAS THEN ABLE TO COME BACK LATER FOR A RE-ARRANGED FLIGHT AND LEAVE MY CAR IN THEIR CAPABLE HANDS. MOST RE-ASSURING. I WILL CONTINUE TO USE THIS EXCELLENT SERVICE."
"I use this car park 3/4 times a year. Quick and easy. Will use again soon hopefully"
"The car parking is simple drop your car off then pick it up on return.Everything goes like Clockwork."
Newcastleparkandfly.co.uk is rated 4.77 based on 1,834 reviews