Newcastleparkandfly.co.uk Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Newcastleparkandfly.co.uk

How would you rate Newcastleparkandfly.co.uk?

"I have used this parking for years and always excellent. This year we were delayed 18 hours and the guy who picked us up helped us to get home by parking our car in the VIP area!"
REDDINGTON
Verified Buyer
"Nothing wrong at all!! Service was prompt efficient and friendly as ever 5 stars from me"
"Excellent service, close to airport and shuttle buses run regularly even when quiet, car was ready and waiting for me and bus dropped me by my car."
"Friendly service. The car is in a secure compound and only a 2 minute shuttle ride to and from the airport terminal. Have used them for years."
"Used service for a a few years now and I cannot find anything negative to say about it. Good customer care, vehicle is looked after and always have a minibus to transport you to the airport terminal and return to the car park. Well done park and fly, keep up the good work"
"I get the service I'm looking for all at a great price."
"Very easy to book online. After using park and fly fir a few years now we decided to take advantage of the upgrade to enable us to use the short stay facilities which was ideal because we flew home to the rain."
"Excellent, parking couldnt be simpler"
"Efficient service, both on the outward and return journey - pleasant staff."
"first class service"
"Quick transfer to Terminal plus pick up ... AS USUAL...!!"
"efficient service"
"i always use this firm, never have any problems. deffo would recommend them well done"
"We have used park and fly for years. They are always very effeicient."
"The staff are always very pleasant and helpful. We've always had a quick and efficient service."
"Upgrading to the short term car park worked very well."
"We have used Park and Fly for many years with no problems whatsoever,however on this occasion they undeniably damaged a suitcase within the one minute journey.The case was wheeled from the carousel,through customs then to the bus stop.The case did not touch the floor from the pickup point until my home.Bus stopped within 5 metres of my boot so I was able to lift the case between vehicles .At home I lifted the case from boot to bedroom .Only noticed wheel damage whilst case.on bed.Park and Fly contend that I should have notified them of the damage before I left the airport.They also contend that as the journey was only one minute long it was unlikely to have been caused within that time.Irrelevant statement!!!! Frank Stocker"
"Use Park & Fly every time we fly from Newcastle Airport. It is efficient and reliable and drops you not far from the Airport entrance. The pick up is also quite reliable and quick."
"Prompt pick up on very cold night"
"There were no problems drove in handed in keys signed form hopped on bus dropped off at terminal couple of minutes later. Coming back went to collection point picked up within 5 minutes dropped off picked up car key car was stategically located at back of office soon on way home. No problems"
Newcastleparkandfly.co.uk is rated 4.76 based on 1,700 reviews