TUM TUM Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend TUM TUM
"Bought this for nursery sch. My daughter loves the cat design and it has been emptied of it's content each day. Used for pasta, spaghetti hoops, rice. Seems water tight and hand washes well."
"This little product has been a life saver when we have been out and about, does what it says on the label and also a lovely design"
"Found the service they provided very quick and efficient. My little boy loves these and now won't accept a bottle. The use of the weighted straw is really helpful as he's an active so -so and used to get frustrated with trying to get a drink out of other similar cups with a static straw at different angles whilst playing."
"Excellent customer service and great products."
"It's great to find such well thought out products from such a lovely family company. Great service."
"Bright, colourful, fun, quality items. Great to look at, practical to use :)"
"Absolutely love this cup my life girl is still getting used to it but it's just perfect for her sipping water whenever she needs it."
"This is great my baby won't take a bottle but happily drinks from this cup . It's made my life so much easier."
"Fast delivery and page really easy to follow. Ive never had any complaints!"
What a lovely picture. Great to see your little one drinking so well.
Suzanne
"I love this set. Used the small pot with the lid and the spoon as weaning my little boy. Could not recommend this enough"
Hi Zoe,

Thank you so much for your lovely review. Thanks for taking the time.

Suzanne
"I was searching for placemats and they aren't worth the money. I didn't really see anything else of use to me on the site."
Hi Joanne,
I'm sorry that you couldn't find what you were looking for, but thank you for taking the time to leave a review.
Suzanne
"The tum tum tippy up cup is incredible my son loves it.. will definitely buy more items"
"Good size and long lasting."
"Excellent customer service"
"One of the best sippy cups iv tried it allows my little girl to use a straw while laid down"
"This is a very good cup but my 7 month old struggled to suck from the straw. We have put it in cupboard till he is a little older."
TUM TUM is rated 4.75 based on 16 reviews