TUM TUM Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend TUM TUM
"Bright, colourful, fun, quality items. Great to look at, practical to use :)"
"Absolutely love this cup my life girl is still getting used to it but it's just perfect for her sipping water whenever she needs it."
"This is great my baby won't take a bottle but happily drinks from this cup . It's made my life so much easier."
"Fast delivery and page really easy to follow. Ive never had any complaints!"
What a lovely picture. Great to see your little one drinking so well.
Suzanne
"I love this set. Used the small pot with the lid and the spoon as weaning my little boy. Could not recommend this enough"
Hi Zoe,

Thank you so much for your lovely review. Thanks for taking the time.

Suzanne
"I was searching for placemats and they aren't worth the money. I didn't really see anything else of use to me on the site."
Hi Joanne,
I'm sorry that you couldn't find what you were looking for, but thank you for taking the time to leave a review.
Suzanne
"The tum tum tippy up cup is incredible my son loves it.. will definitely buy more items"
"Good size and long lasting."
"Excellent customer service"
"One of the best sippy cups iv tried it allows my little girl to use a straw while laid down"
"This is a very good cup but my 7 month old struggled to suck from the straw. We have put it in cupboard till he is a little older."
TUM TUM is rated 4.73 based on 11 reviews