TUM TUM Reviews

of reviewers recommend TUM TUM
Read TUM TUM Reviews
Love this set, easy to use and baby friendly. Love how plate is made out of bamboo, and rubber mat stops plate sliding.
Posted 1 hour ago
Excellent products, fast delivery and lovely customer service - will definitely use again
Really enjoy the tippy up cup- it was the only bottle my son would ever take and enabled me to stop breastfeeding! My only slightly annoyance is that if you tighten the lid too far, the milk gets sucked up the straw and spills out and can be tipped out- making a large mess! It just means you have to remember not to tighten it all the way (but enough so it doesn’t spill out for being too loose). I love the characters and the branding.
Purchased the reusable straws, these are great value for money. We love them at home as they are used with most cups, I've even sent some into school. Brilliant as they are dishwasher safe.
Lovely and smart design
Good products! One item was missing from my order, but the mistake was quickly resolved so thank you.
Very good communicatio
Got one for my boy when he was small now he has just started using it loves it so bought another one for him and one for a friends baby definitely recommend
Bought as a present for my nephew so not yet used. Ordering was easy and it arrived within the time stated.
I just love all of these products, such cute and fun designs, amazing quality and really different from what you find in the usual shops. Everyone always asks where I get my Tum Tum products from! Highly recommend
Bought this for nursery sch. My daughter loves the cat design and it has been emptied of it's content each day. Used for pasta, spaghetti hoops, rice. Seems water tight and hand washes well.
This little product has been a life saver when we have been out and about, does what it says on the label and also a lovely design
Found the service they provided very quick and efficient. My little boy loves these and now won't accept a bottle. The use of the weighted straw is really helpful as he's an active so -so and used to get frustrated with trying to get a drink out of other similar cups with a static straw at different angles whilst playing.
Excellent customer service and great products.
It's great to find such well thought out products from such a lovely family company. Great service.
Bright, colourful, fun, quality items. Great to look at, practical to use :)
Absolutely love this cup my life girl is still getting used to it but it's just perfect for her sipping water whenever she needs it.
This is great my baby won't take a bottle but happily drinks from this cup . It's made my life so much easier.
Fast delivery and page really easy to follow. Ive never had any complaints!
What a lovely picture. Great to see your little one drinking so well.
Kind regards
Suzanne
I love this set. Used the small pot with the lid and the spoon as weaning my little boy. Could not recommend this enough
Hi Zoe,

Thank you so much for your lovely review. Thanks for taking the time.

Kind regards