TUM TUM Reviews

of reviewers recommend TUM TUM
Read TUM TUM Reviews
Tum Tum make the best cups for the little one an well designed and thought through. A pleasure for both the child and the parent to use.
Very pretty selection of boxes for toddlers. I choose bug design, colours are vibrant and quality of the boxes is very good.
Brilliant company, lovely products and decent prices! Delivery was quick- 100% recommend!
My son LOVES his new bottle ready for nursery! Really happy with it, it’s gorgeous and sturdy and doesn’t leak!
Lovely and colourful pieces. Especially pleased with the Sippy cup so will be ordering more.
Very efficient. Order sent and received very promptly.
Very efficient, order sent & received very promptly.
Really lovely quality products. The tubs are really cute with bright pictures and the lunch bag very thoughtfully designed. Haven’t used the cup yet, saving for school. My son loves sloths so this was perfect for him.
TUM TUM 5 star review on 26th August 2020
I bought lunchboxes for my children 6 years ago and recently replaced them because my children lost some of the lids at school. I have found their lunchboxes to be extremely child friendly, practical and easy to store as they are a nesting set. I would highly recommend them. My children love them.
Good service, thanks
Love Tum Tum cups! We now have 3 different characters
Good friendly service
The only beakers that my 10 month old daughter will draw water from! I love the cute designs and their sturdiness; they’ve been thrown on the floor several times and no leakage so far.
Arrived very promptly, lovely quality, perfect for little ones. Very practical,but also so cute.
Great service and products!
Quick delivery, straws are great and the straw cleaners are amazing!
Nice to support British company and a small, independent family one at that. Good quality products, although it would be even better if they were manufactured in the UK.
Fast delivery and nicely pacakaged.
Lovely design. Better still, once the top is closed, I can trust the bottle and straw not to leak in my bag.
It’s a great product for little ones
TUM TUM is rated 4.88 based on 67 reviews