NCASS Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend NCASS Insurance
Read NCASS Insurance Reviews

Tell us how NCASS Insurance made you happy
Tom helped me set up my insurance so quickly and easily. Helpful and understanding - I would use these guys again!
Tom sorted my insurance out so quickly and easily. I can really recomend using these guys, helpful and understanding.
Set up my new mobile catering insurance with great help from Nicola. Very quick and easy. Would recommend to anyone :)
Great quote & great service.
Definitely recommend Giles. They have been very helpful from the beginning till the end of the whole process. A big thanks to Chris that helped us with everything, giving suggestions and always available. Many thanks all of you, good job!!
Spoke to Chris & a couple others who helped me set up my insurance giving me some great advice. Highly recommend.
Anthony & all his colleagues that I have spoken to have been excellent. Thank you!
Great service!
Everything was clea, they took me through the hwhole process easily. Thanks!
Good service, friendly and professional staff. I recommend Giles Insurance.
Thank you so much Anthony Amazing and excellent customer service! I am very impressed overall the service was very quick and accurate. I recommend to all caterer and street food trader. I am also considering my other insurance to c to you in the future. it's good to know you also do other insurance. Excellent customer service. Woin
These guys are fantastic, whenever we call them they offer brilliant advice and we often end up discussing even more nuances of our policy with them, planning for the future.
Excellent help, informative and helpful.
Fast and super helpful. Change in the policy all sorted within minutes. Super friendly Thank you
My hero’s , I can’t express just how wonderful the staff at Giles really are. At the most stressful time in my life they were phenomenal. You couldn’t stop me from singing the praises of Neil, Nicola and the team. Thank you all so much. You should all wear capes. Because you are real life super hero’s.
Highly recommended, mike and his team really do go the extra mile to help! Super easy to deal with and always at the end of the phone, Very quick responses via email etc. Really great dealing with my recent claim. Would happily recommend far and wide!
Highly recommend, Mike and his team are always happy to help and really went the extra mile to help me with my recent claim, I would not hesitate to recommend far and wide it's great to have broker that finds nothing two much trouble.
polite and helpful,
Incredibly friendly team that made the whole process really easy.
very happy