Natural Cornish Pet Reviews

of reviewers recommend Natural Cornish Pet
Read Natural Cornish Pet Reviews

hello@naturalcornishpet.co.uk

Natural Cornish Pet, Chenhalls Road, Hayle

Quick delivery and kept up to date
Wonderful service and the best Sprats I have ever seen.😊 Will definitely be back Thanks guys 😊
Dogs loved these chews. Would buy again. Personally like natural ingredients Don’t upset delicate tummy
First time using this company and everything was good. Products, price and delivery - no complaints.
The dogs love them. They won’t last long. Highly recommended.
Love the dog toys we purchased recently and the service was good
Very moorish without the calories. Both love them.
Really quick service and highly recommend.
Finally I have switched to raw food and natural treats for Blossom my 3 year old golden cockapoo. She absolutely loves the fish skin treats. I feel glad that I can give her a healthy treat, as she loves her treats.
Bought the March Monthly subscription box for my Cocker Spaniel Pup as a one off to check it out and see if I’d sign up and have been so impressed with the contents so far! Excellent customer service as well as had a slight issue but it was dealt with promptly and professionally. I will be ordering again!
Lovely healthy treats supplied easily and efficiently
Always reliable and excellent service. Great choice of items and delivery is super quick
Fantastic customer service. The fish treats are a good size for my golden retriever and she loves them. Will order again.
Great service, helpful customer service, good shop.
This is a brilliant little find. My dog loves alot of the treats. I also brought some for a family members dog and they went down very well too
What an amazing box, the toy was , high quality treats, Pepper, our springador, loved them all.
Nice to know that you are buying a product that has been sourced locally
Excellent customer service - really pleased with the products.
Fish cubes as dog treats These are excellent, just what i needed The customer service from Cornish Pet was excellent. Thank you for your help My fox red lab adores these special treats
Our miniature dachshunds love these!
Natural Cornish Pet is rated 4.82 based on 493 reviews