My Heartbeat Bear Reviews

of reviewers recommend My Heartbeat Bear
Read My Heartbeat Bear Reviews

About My Heartbeat Bear:

My Heartbeat Bear is the home of the original Heartbeat Bear, launched by our parent company back in 2011 we've supplied thousands of Heartbeat Bears to happy parents-to-be over the years. My Heartbeat Bear manufacture our own exclusive bears as well as stocking bears from The Bear Factory based in the USA.

Heartbeat Bears are a unique memento of a precious moment allowing you to enjoy the sound of your baby's heartbeat both before and after their arrival. Don't miss a beat, start shopping with My Heartbeat Bear today.

(01492) 544666

Colwyn Bay,
Conwy
LL28 5HA

Tell us how My Heartbeat Bear made you happy
Absolutely adorable my sister will love it
So happy with my heartbeat bear and the scan picture T-shirt for the bear... I’m so in love with it! Thank you 😍😍
My Heartbeat Bear 5 star review on 20th July 2021
I bought this for my daughter who is due in September. She loved it and said it was so easy to record the heartbeat. Thank you.
I bought this for my partner as a Father’s Day gift. He adores it and showed his family who also love it. Beautiful concept and the bear is good quality. The stitching in the paw had come off slightly hence 4 stars instead of 5.Very good service, would recommend to a friend.
Very pleased was a present for my daughter my only thing was inside Of ears of rabbit where purple I thought they were grey as she does not know the gender of baby so would have liked a neutral colour
We sadly lost are daughter in my pregnancy and we wanted to give all the grandparents are daughters heart beat in a bear to treasure forever.
Love the quality!
Easy to order , quick delivery , great quality . As my partner couldn’t attend appointment with me , I recorded the baby’s heartbeat on this device for him and put it in the bear - sound quality and volume brilliant, he was over the moon. This is also a lovely keepsake :-)
Loved the heartbeat bear, my daughter was so emontional when she heard it. Thank you
Beautiful bear and excellent service. Would have given 5 stars but disappointed that you have to open back of bear to listen to recording.
Perfect size, great design and colour, easy to use.
Amazing friendly owners. Brilliant quality
I called to see if I can get Nxt day delivery the lady who I spoke to was amazing !!!! Made sure as soon as I placed my order she would get it ready!!! Great service !!!!!
Fantastic service and the teddy is perfect
Very good for price and cute
Great product , quick delivery would definitely recommend
Great quality. Speedy delivery
I’m so so happy with my little lamb
Delivery very speedy, but poorly packed as had difficulty opening up the box without damaging the bears
Brilliant quality