My Heartbeat Bear Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend My Heartbeat Bear

About My Heartbeat Bear: My Heartbeat Bear is the home of the original Heartbeat Bear, launched by our parent company back in 2011 we've supplied thousands of Heartbeat Bears to happy parents-to-be over the years. My Heartbeat Bear manufacture our own exclusive bears as well as stocking bears from The Bear Factory based in the USA.

Heartbeat Bears are a unique memento of a precious moment allowing you to enjoy the sound of your baby's heartbeat both before and after their arrival. Don't miss a beat, start shopping with My Heartbeat Bear today.

(01492) 544666

Colwyn Bay,
Conwy
LL28 5HA

Tell us how My Heartbeat Bear made you happy

"Beautiful item. My son and daughter in law are expecting in November and bought them a unicorn heart beat bear. beatiful thankyou so much excellent service first class would recommend highly x"
"I am so pleased with my purchases, I bought a bear and a lamb for my grandchildren and sent them a bedtime message in them for when I’m not here . They are bigger than I expected and so soft and snuggly really beautiful perfect!!!!!! Many thanks just what I was looking for. In fact 100% better than I could have thought. Thankyou !"
"Beautiful item. Easy to record heartbeat and install, lovely gift for my son to hear his baby brothers heartbeat, he was overwhelmed! Great item and great price, Thankyou"
My Heartbeat Bear is rated 5.00 based on 3 reviews