My Heartbeat Bear Reviews

of reviewers recommend My Heartbeat Bear
Read My Heartbeat Bear Reviews

About My Heartbeat Bear:

My Heartbeat Bear is the home of the original Heartbeat Bear, launched by our parent company back in 2011 we've supplied thousands of Heartbeat Bears to happy parents-to-be over the years. My Heartbeat Bear manufacture our own exclusive bears as well as stocking bears from The Bear Factory based in the USA.

Heartbeat Bears are a unique memento of a precious moment allowing you to enjoy the sound of your baby's heartbeat both before and after their arrival. Don't miss a beat, start shopping with My Heartbeat Bear today.

(01492) 544666

Colwyn Bay,
Conwy
LL28 5HA

Tell us how My Heartbeat Bear made you happy
Perfect size, great design and colour, easy to use.
Amazing friendly owners. Brilliant quality
I called to see if I can get Nxt day delivery the lady who I spoke to was amazing !!!! Made sure as soon as I placed my order she would get it ready!!! Great service !!!!!
Fantastic service and the teddy is perfect
Very good for price and cute
Great product , quick delivery would definitely recommend
Great quality. Speedy delivery
I’m so so happy with my little lamb
Delivery very speedy, but poorly packed as had difficulty opening up the box without damaging the bears
Brilliant quality
Fantastic product
Beautiful teddy well made,lovely packaging only problem I have is the sounds a bit muffled
Fabulous bears and a great price. Makes for a lovely gift for the grandparents 😃
I'm in love with my little bear, very easy to record and a heartwarming keepsake of my babys heartbeat 💙
So pleased with our heartbeat bear - beautiful quality and a lovely keepsake. Thank you!
I bought the heartbeat bear due to being unable to buy one during my private scan due to Covid. I didn’t have high expectations but thought it was worth a go. It has come and we have recorded the heartbeat to put in the bear and I absolutely love it, I couldn’t ask for more I will absolutely buy another if I have any more children.
So easy to use and great sound quality. A lovely keepsake bear! Thank you :)
Delivery was quick and teddy was lovely & my niece was loved it.
Absolutely love the bear can't wait to record my baby's heartbeat.
My Heartbeat Bear 5 star review on 27th May 2020
Delivery was quick. I ordered a duck. Beautiful. the lady was very helpful when my order was delivered to wrong address and she got me another sent straight away. It's so nice I kept both ducks. I can't recommend highly enough
Many thanks