My Heartbeat Bear Reviews

4.8
Based on 61 reviews
Read My Heartbeat Bear Reviews

About My Heartbeat Bear:

My Heartbeat Bear is the home of the original Heartbeat Bear, launched by our parent company back in 2011 we've supplied thousands of Heartbeat Bears to happy parents-to-be over the years. My Heartbeat Bear manufacture our own exclusive bears as well as stocking bears from The Bear Factory based in the USA.

Heartbeat Bears are a unique memento of a precious moment allowing you to enjoy the sound of your baby's heartbeat both before and after their arrival. Don't miss a beat, start shopping with My Heartbeat Bear today.

(01492) 544666

pippa@bemybear.com

Atlantic House, Mochdre Business Park, Blackmarsh Road

Tell us how My Heartbeat Bear made you happy
I am really disappointed! I paid a lot of money to receive this to cyprus! And u did not even pack it properly!! It was open in a box!!! There was no protection! The box was all broken with holes and the teddy inside was not protectes at all!! They stole the recording part so i paid over 50 eur to get a stuffed toy ONLY! I WILL REPORT THIS AND MENTION YOUR GROUP ONLINE
Hi Tina I hope you are well. I am very sorry but your review is the first we knew of the issues you have had with the consignment we sent to you on December 20 last year. We have not had any correspondence from you so this came as a real surprise to us today. We ship all over the world and we take great care in packaging our products very well before dispatch. It would seem in this case that Customs in Cyprus have opened the box to check on its contents at which point the recording device could potentially have been lost. The package would then have been re-sealed and according to the mail tracking history was sent to Akrounta, where it was held for over a month awaiting the fee whihc was due so potentially the parcel could also have been damaged during this time. Do you have photographs of the outer packaging and any labelling which was attached to it that you can send us so that we can follow this up. Have you taken this up with Customs or the post office at your end given that the package was so badly damaged ? Did it look as if it had been opened ? When did you discover that the voice box was missing ? Can you advise why it took a month to collect the parcel - were they late in notifying you ? I look forward to receiving all the information you have along with images of the parcel so that we can try to follow this up on your behalf with Cyprus customs.
My Heartbeat Bear is rated 4.8 based on 61 reviews