My Heartbeat Bear Reviews

4.8
Based on 61 reviews
Read My Heartbeat Bear Reviews

About My Heartbeat Bear:

My Heartbeat Bear is the home of the original Heartbeat Bear, launched by our parent company back in 2011 we've supplied thousands of Heartbeat Bears to happy parents-to-be over the years. My Heartbeat Bear manufacture our own exclusive bears as well as stocking bears from The Bear Factory based in the USA.

Heartbeat Bears are a unique memento of a precious moment allowing you to enjoy the sound of your baby's heartbeat both before and after their arrival. Don't miss a beat, start shopping with My Heartbeat Bear today.

(01492) 544666

pippa@bemybear.com

Atlantic House, Mochdre Business Park, Blackmarsh Road

Tell us how My Heartbeat Bear made you happy
Such a great idea but the quality of the bear could be a little bit better.
Really cute but abit pricey so should be free delivery.
I bought this for my partner as a Father’s Day gift. He adores it and showed his family who also love it. Beautiful concept and the bear is good quality. The stitching in the paw had come off slightly hence 4 stars instead of 5.Very good service, would recommend to a friend.
Beautiful bear and excellent service. Would have given 5 stars but disappointed that you have to open back of bear to listen to recording.
Beautiful teddy well made,lovely packaging only problem I have is the sounds a bit muffled
My Heartbeat Bear is rated 4.8 based on 61 reviews