Musclegun Reviews

of reviewers recommend Musclegun
Read Musclegun Reviews

Tell us how Musclegun made you happy
Ordered my Muscle Gun Carbon at 2.45pm and it arrived the next day at 9.30am! Service was rapid, responses to any questions I've had via Live Chat or email have been instant or within a couple of (working) hours. Product is simply fantastic and beautifully designed. The "Deep" app is brilliant too and does a great job at explaining the muscles/attachments and direction/speed to use your gun. I've had this a week and it's already undoing a decade of pain from rugby, gym work and office related poor posture as well as Plantar Fasciitis. If you're in two minds, just go for it - you won't be disappointed. If you are (what's wrong with you?!) then there's a 90 day moneyback promise. Game changing and life changing piece of kit. I'm going to buy a Carbon Go to take on holiday with me (when we're allowed to travel again.) Thanks MG, you've made my days much more enjoyable.
Brilliant customer services experience to start. I ordered at 14.50 and had this amazing product (carbon) in my hand less than 20 hours later. It’s totally transforming my running and management of a nagging hamstring already and will payback many times over without question. If you are serious about training this is a necessity.
MuscleGun has made such a big difference already. I have tight calves and it’s helped relived this so that I can run again . It’s a bit severe even on lowest setting on the neck but I m hoping I ll get he knack of it . All in all loving it and I have rated it 5 star . The app that goes with it is helpful too
Really pleased with this purchase....excellent customer service from Victoria when purchasing I ordered at 3pm and got it next morning at 9.30am. The gun quality is good and the case looks very smart and solid. Downloading the app was massively helpful and I would say essential before using the gun..haven’t used all the attachments yet but the two I have used were great. The pressure options are more than adequate (I am a 9 stone female). For the price I think it’s an excellent piece of kit, a very happy customer. I did get one from another supplier for a similar price but the quality was so bad I sent it back, so glad I did as this one is 100% better, highly recommend!
I have a partially frozen shoulder. The gun is helping with loosening the tightened area.
Second order from the company. Great customer service and communication. Very fast delivery and great packaging.
Bought for my son and I wanted to buy a muscle gun that was British and specifically because of previous bad experiences with quality, it wasn't made in china...DOH. Anyway the product looks good and so far its working well. My only gripe is that the MG website references the UK at every stage and I am thinking I am buying a British made product. At no point did anything on the product sheet or the website (that I noted) did you say that although the gun was made in China. I'll update on how we are getting along with the MG Carbon Go as we go.
Hi there William, firstly thanks for your feedback, it is greatly appreciated and we just wanted to provide some correspondence in regards to your concern that our products are not manufactured in the UK, which although we are a UK based brand and business - which we really do take pride on as we stride to offer the very best in customer support and experience, to reassure you, our products are manufactured to an extremely high standard with high quality components and have been rigorously and thoroughly tested to ensure the best possible performance and reliability standards - these both also being of paramount importance to us as in addition to service, we also want to provide our customers with the best possible quality of product, to validate this we do include a 2 year warranty as standard on our Carbon devices, this said with the majority of electronic brands, they do not always quote the origin of where their products are manufactured, I hope all of this helps though and thank you again for your feedback and if you require any assistance at all, please do feel free to reach out to our customer support team - sales@muscleguns.co.uk
Very happy with the carbon Go, it exceeded my expectations and look forward to quicker recovery times.
Awesome product very powerful for its size. Have noticed so much less tightness in my muscles after using it after my workouts
Having previously had a cheaper massage gun that was not great quality, I decided to invest in the muscle gun carbon and it’s brilliant feels a far better product with great build quality. And to top it off comes with 2 year warranty aswel 👍🏻 Great product
I purchased this for my husband. It really is an amazing machine. It has so much power not like the cheaper versions you get from other retailers. Definitely recommend this!
Amazing for recovery and sore muscles. Easy to use just what I needed 🙏🏾
The MuscleGun is a great device, well built and works well with the different speeds and attachments. Very disappointed in the support / ‘Deep’ app. No videos, just a still with audio with it. No guidance on whether different treatments require different attention, or if with some injuries/pain you shouldn’t treat with MuscleGun. The ‘comprehensive’ manual is just a pamphlet with basic information. Given the purpose of the MuscleGun, I feel a bit let down.
Hi, many thanks for your feedback, it is greatly appreciated, we are sorry however to hear you are disappointed with our Deep App, to reassure you we invest a great deal of time, researching and working with our own professional sports therapists to try and produce the very best and comprehensive educational content possible, tailored with specific guidance on the correct methods to apply your MuscleGun device. Given this, our user guide is simply in abbreviated form with our Deep app intended for more detailed guidance. However, if you have any specific questions at all and would like more education or help on how to use your MuscleGun, our after care support team will be happy to help you with any information you require and so if you'd like to reach out to them, please feel free to drop them an e mail at sales@muscleguns.co.uk and they will be sure to respond with as much information as possible. Many thanks MuscleGun Customer Service Support
I’ve not used the ‘gun’ too much yet as I’ve had it less than a week, but what I’ve experienced is well worth it so far. The ‘Deep’ app is really useful and better than the booklet, but the best thing I’ve experienced so far is the customer care. The box arrived having been well and truly ‘Parcelforced’! Victoria was so helpful when I queried what may have escaped from the box. Very reassuring to get such service from her.
Found the MuscleGun whilst comparing reviews and prices of other reputable massage guns on the market. The top reviews and unquestionably great price for the MuscleGun was matched by its quality performance. Reliable, easy to use and does exactly what it’s required for...recovery. I go gym 5 days a week and practically live with DOMS, but after regular use of the MuscleGun and a stretch routine, the DOMS are clearing quicker and body feels way more functional. Top product!
Great professional kit, does the job
Great service and very quick postage... quality piece of kit... Thank you.. Stewart.
Brilliant - received promptly, robust well designed product and case. Easy and very effective to use. Excellent value for money.
This has cured my bursa in my hamstrings after one use! The gun is well made and if you use the app it takes you through the correct areas to use it on. Chose this make after trawling through hundreds of guns on Amazon with out being able to find a suitable one.
I purchased the MuscleGun Carbon over a week ago, and wanted to use it a few times before writing a review. I contacted MuscleGun via the Instagram account with a couple of questions before purchasing and have to say Danny was really prompt and helpful in replying. It means a lot to me when buying something at this price point that the communication and professionalism is there, which it is. Delivery was quick and I was really impressed and pleasantly surprised how 'premium' the product felt.
Musclegun is rated 4.88 based on 181 reviews