Shabby Store Reviews

245 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

The UK's Favourite online store for Furniture & Accessories

Verified Buyer

beautiful wall art /picture very different never seen it anywhere love it !
Verified Buyer

I bought the set of canisters in the wooden carry case and we absolutely love it. Everyone that came to visit over Christmas has asked where we purchased this from.
We are so so pleased with our purchase....thank you so much x
Steff
Unverified Reviewer

Amazing customer service !!! Very Efficient with my queries and questions .. I couldn't be happier!
Paul West
Verified Buyer

I placed an order that was out of stock,Sophie emailed me to inform that it could be be a long term stock issue,she also emailed me alternative products,I asked if she could let me know an idea of when the item would be back in stock.
she checked with the supplier and called me to say they had sourced them and would despatch them within 3 days.
I felt that the customer service and communication was fantastic.
I would definetely recommend shabby store.
Thank you Sophie.
Kathleen Small
Verified Buyer

I found the exact mirror that I had been looking for at Shabby Store.
The service I received from placing the order to the delivery was excellent. I was contacted by telephone by a very helpful lady who told me the date and time of delivery. On the morning of the delivery I received a call from the gentleman doing the delivery who told me the time he would be arriving and he arrived right on time, he was very courteous and helpful. I would certainly order from Shabby store again.
Joanna Lee
Verified Buyer

A very good quality product delivered very promptly. With regular email updates and a choice of delivery date.
Louise Fowle
Verified Buyer

When I made initial contact prior to making the order, staff were really helpful and professional. The delivery was longer than originally estimated as came from supplier. Had to ring a few times to check on the delivery progress. Items looks good but close up isn't as good quality as hoped.
Jim Vennard
Verified Buyer

Excellent service from start to finish. Phoned before placing order, to check stock, very helpful staff. Delighted with lights
Adeline Scott
Verified Buyer

Items arrived as described and very happy with the quality.
Sandra Quigley
Verified Buyer

Wouldn't use ever again... Waited 6 or more weeks ..had to keep ringing them to get info on chairs ... Bad service ... Customer service very bad
Verified Buyer

beautiful wall art /picture very different never seen it anywhere love it !
Verified Buyer

My son described a lamp he had seen in a shop whilst on holiday, I searched with the information I had and a link popped up for Shabby Store with an exact match for the item I was looking for, I ordered the item, which arrived very quickly and very well packed, when my son opened his Christmas gift he was delighted.
Verified Buyer

I have wanted to buy this sink wall plaque for sometime, you were selling at a reasonable price ordering was straightforward, delivery and communications fast and efficient! Excellent!

We are so so pleased with our purchase....thank you so much x
Laura Moisa
Verified Buyer

Delivery in time, product of very high quality...
Verified Buyer

I purchased a very large wall clock. The product itself is very good and is exactly as depicted on the website store. Good quality and it looks great on the wall I've hung it in. Only thing that prevents my rating being a 5* is that dispatch of the clock was extremely slow, even after calling customer services to get an update. It was over 2 weeks after I placed order that clock arrived. Despite that I would still purchase from Shabby Store again as the products are good.
Verified Buyer

Beautiful baubles and came on time
Dominic Coleman
Verified Buyer

Good quick service but item was not what i ordered!
Sally Weston
Verified Buyer

Love my new furniture and had a great service from Shabby Store. Very friendly team and also price matched some items for me.
Think i need a new house t fit in everything i want to buy next !!! :)
Verified Buyer

They had what I wanted for a good price, offered me a discount and sent it to me in a reasonable space of time!
Verified Buyer

Had a problem with a broken item on receipt of delivery but this was quickly sorted out and the replacement was sent quickly and in perfect condition. Have bought other items in the past and really happy with the quality of products. Lots of things for sale that are a bit different!
Stuart Coobs
Verified Buyer

Lovely hassle free company to order from. very surprised that the quality was far greater than originally expected.
Looking forward to some more great deals from them.
Happy Customer.
Rebecca Lee
Verified Buyer

Always pleasant to deal with the shabby store. Fast delivery & beautiful items ????
Shabby Store is rated 4.67 based on 245 reviews