Shabby Store Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Shabby Store

About Shabby Store: The UK's Favourite online store for Furniture & Accessories

Ms Lesley Pearse
Verified Buyer
"Gorgeous, original, fun goodies. Just restoring a house and can't put my purchases on display just yet. The Gold Elephants head, is burning a hole in its box, dying to be hung on a wall. Deliveries on time, well packed and excellent value for money. What else could anyone want?"
Miss Gintare Degutiene
Verified Buyer
"Lovely decor touch to my house.Highly recommended!!"
Bekki Hawkes
Verified Buyer
"Brought a chair for my dressing room from you guys and couldn’t be happier! The chair itself is gorgeous and very unusual which I love and the delivery was speedy, also I called prior to ordering with some questions and the lady I spoke to ( sorry I don’t remember who ) was so helpful ! I Had a great experience with the shabby store and will be ordering again and again x"
Nicholas Lavidge
Verified Buyer
"Great products at sensible prices... Customer service is efficient and delivery is fast and reliable."
Mr Keith Peirson
Verified Buyer
"Excellent and easy service With fast delivery"
Karen Hawkes
Verified Buyer
"I bought 2 large vases from Shabby Store, which are perfect they were great value and I didn't have to wait long to receive. unwilling definitely purchase again"
Debbie Welsh
Verified Buyer
"Very happy with my order. Arrived when said it would. Happy customer 😁"
"I ordered red wine glasses from this store. The glasses arrived and I was very impressed with the way they had been packed and are very nice. It’s just for me they are a little too big, but that’s my fault for not checking the size of them before ordering not the shops."
"Everything about the purchase went easily and my husband was delighted with his umbrella stand (for the man who has most things !!)."
Misha Watts
Verified Buyer
"Love this shop. I'm addicted. i ordered some lovely bedroom furniture and I'm so pleased with it. Ill be back !!"
"Loved the deer head. Easy to put up and looks great!"
Mrs Lyn Robinson
Verified Buyer
"The two bar stools we ordered were delivered on the date and time specified by Shabby Store. We have shopped with this online store previously and always been happy with our purchases."
Ruth Sully
Verified Buyer
"I ordered some wine glasses They came really quickly And are beautiful They were a present and my friend was delighted with them Fabulous service and also a follow up curtesy call Definitely be using shabby store again"
"This product arrived carefully packaged. We love our purchase - which having googled around was also markedly cheaper from Shabby Store than any other website. Thank you!"
"Lamps ordered are well made and of high quality. They came exceptionally well packed and arrived promptly."
Judith West
Verified Buyer
"Its rare to find a helpful online store. Great service from start to finish."
Mrs Caroline Adams
Verified Buyer
"Vase very well packed and delivered promptly. Very pleased."
Mrs Sandra Urwin
Verified Buyer
""Great friendly service..good prices, lovely items.. I will definitely use again..thank you ""
Kyri Haynes
Verified Buyer
"Service was amazing. Easy to place orde trwith gentleman over the phone. He gave me time of delivery and when it arrived their driver was polite opened up box to make sure everything was in tact and took rubbish with him.The silver console table was amazing everybody loves it. Thank you all for brilliant service."
Helen McKinlay
Verified Buyer
"I received my order in the timeline quoted. My order was fragile and the packing was absolutely amazing. Ever care possible had been taken to ensure that my order arrived save a nd sound (no expense spared on the packing). The item I order is off excellent quality and great value for money.my family and friends I would not hesitate to order again from Shabby Stores and would also recommend them to"
Shabby Store is rated 4.69 based on 272 reviews