Shabby Store Reviews

Read Shabby Store Reviews

About Shabby Store:

The UK's Favourite online store for Furniture & Accessories

Tell us how Shabby Store made you happy
Beautiful products - definitely recommend x
I bought a mirror bedside table and some smaller accessories inc a ginger jar from ShabbyStore and I am so happy with the service. The items arrived in a few days and I was kept informed about delivery times etc by the team. I actually changed one of the items after a couple of days as I changed my mind and they were more than happy to swap it for me. I got free shipping too which was a bonus. They have the most beautiful products and The service was an equal match! Customer for life!
No wonder called Shabby Store - it’s very shabby service . Broken mirror - promised refund and another one -guess what no refund and no mirror .Been waiting 2 months and they have our money . Would never buy from here again - beware of everything they say . Excuse after excuse . Customer service non existent . Will be requesting full refund and will source a more reputable company to deal with
My large gold chopstick mirror arrived smashed and 10 days later I am still chasing a refund! Such a shame
Top class
Delighted with the quality and speedy service
Amazing items for our home and really good service 5 stars
Did not deliver goods or refund money. Have had to call credit card company.
I ordered the large patterned ginger jar, after seeing the store pop up on my Instagram feed. Delivery was quicker than expected and I loved the regular updates until delivery. The jar was packaged very well so nothing broken or damaged and I have to say, the jar is even more gorgeous in the flesh! I absolutely love it and it takes pride and joy in my living room. I recently styled it with some artificial flowers and it looks even more gorgeous! Well worth every penny spent and I will be visiting the store a lot more in the future!
Amazing customer service, fast delivery and amazing products. Recommend to anyone!
Brilliant service from Shabby Store, they sell so many beautiful items. I ordered an umbrella stand to use as a vase and it arrived undamaged and exactly as the photo on the website. Fab customer service, would definitely recommend!
Items were lovely, they were very quick at replying to queries however the packing is rather excessive so I'd like to see that being cut down - I received massive box for a few small items, and a lot of packing peanuts!
Ordered two items on separate occasions from Shabbystore. Items arrived super quick and securely packaged as they were both delicate items. The items themselves exceeded my expectations-absolutely gorgeous and really high quality. Both items I’d not seen in any other online store so they felt extra special. I’m so pleased with my experience shopping with Shabbystore and am now intending to return regularly to purchase more beautiful items for my home.
High quality product. Excellent delivery service, we were contacted and told when the item was due to be delivered and it came within the exact time slot. Very well packaged. Have ordered more things can’t wait.
My favourite furniture shop for my home. Really love my jewellery box and coffee table, so many lovely items, good service and always a good experience.
I ordered 2 large ginger jars. Was emailed to say there was a delay in delivery due to stock shortage. Received them about a month later. Well worth the wait beautiful just what l've been looking for. Will buy again from this site.
really pleased with my items and I love this shop! great customer service, informed about delivery all the way through....fantastic
Really disappointed by their customer service. Ordered something over two weeks ago, they put the wrong address on it and as yet I've still received nothing. The delivery company have been a far bigger help. They tried to send it to my house however the Shabby Store got it re-directed back to them. Unbelievable. Over two weeks, they have my money, I've no good and my emails aren't being responded to. Luckily I paid with PayPal, I'll be opening a dispute. Avoid at all costs.
So chuffed with my recent order. Turned up after a week or so which is okay given how nice the products are, not just your run of the mill stuff...I’ve not shopped here before but can’t wait to look at some more items for my new kitchen and dining room. Thanks so much Kerry
Ordered items working days past and no delivery or email from site. Contacted them was told it would be delivered by 18th day which it wasn't but I was given a 10% refund I contacted them gain 19days after the order was still not sent and was told it was expected into the ware house by 2pm which ment in probably would of had to wait another two days for delivery as i live in Northern Ireland. When i telephoned to cancel the order no offer was made to try and keep my custom they were quite happy to give me a refund. Very disappointed in the service the delivery time of 6-12 days is ridiculous in this day and age of internet shopping i would not recommend using this site
Shabby Store is rated 4.61 based on 357 reviews