Shabby Store Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Shabby Store

About Shabby Store: The UK's Favourite online store for Furniture & Accessories

Mrs Alison Morgan
"I received compliments from my family and friends as they absolutely loves it. It’s perfect for putting up the wall in my bedroom. Thank you 😊!"
Rebecca
"The whole ordering process was a breeze. Friendly staff via Instagram providing time scales for delivery. Very well packaged to ornamental item. Item even more beautiful in person! Thank you Shabby Store. Can't wait to purchase future items, customer for life!"
Kim Wilde
"beautiful wall art /picture very different never seen it anywhere love it !"
"Vase arrived with streaky paint runs in the pattern. Awful"
"Beautiful things. Great service."
"The purchase procedure was carried out very smoothly an professionally by the seller, and the purchase was received on the exact date as predicted. my score - 10 out of 10."
"The umbrella stand arrived promptly and looked really good. It was a gift and the recipient was delighted."
"I love the cow stool. It arrived very quickly with adequate updates."
"Great item, great price and arrived before estimated. Thank you"
"Really pleased with my purchase. The vase looks far more expensive than it was."
"My first time shopping with the shabby store and I’m so glad I did the set of two grey boxes that I bought are so stunning and a great price too happy customer."
"Fabulous item..exactly as described!Love it."
"Great service as always"
"Purchased a decorative tray The item was well packaged and the delivery was very quick. Thank you."
"Excellent just over the moon with my stag bookends"
"Loved the purchase. Thank you"
"Lovely large clock and delivery was quicker than expect. Overall good service"
"Bought a lovely ginger jar, however it was broken in transit. I received fantastic customer service from the shabby store who responded very quickly and made the whole process of returning the broken jar so easy. Amazing customer service, thank you so much."
"From ordering to delivery every thing was fine"
"Great items at the best prices!"
"Quick delivery, competitive pricing and excellent customer service ."
Shabby Store is rated 4.70 based on 298 reviews