Shabby Store Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Shabby Store

About Shabby Store: The UK's Favourite online store for Furniture & Accessories

Rebecca
"The whole ordering process was a breeze. Friendly staff via Instagram providing time scales for delivery. Very well packaged to ornamental item. Item even more beautiful in person! Thank you Shabby Store. Can't wait to purchase future items, customer for life!"
Kim Wilde
"beautiful wall art /picture very different never seen it anywhere love it !"
Juliette Print
"I bought the set of canisters in the wooden carry case and we absolutely love it. Everyone that came to visit over Christmas has asked where we purchased this from. We are so so pleased with our purchase....thank you so much x"
"I love the cow stool. It arrived very quickly with adequate updates."
"Great item, great price and arrived before estimated. Thank you"
"Really pleased with my purchase. The vase looks far more expensive than it was."
"My first time shopping with the shabby store and I’m so glad I did the set of two grey boxes that I bought are so stunning and a great price too happy customer."
"Fabulous item..exactly as described!Love it."
"Great service as always"
"Purchased a decorative tray The item was well packaged and the delivery was very quick. Thank you."
"I received compliments from my family and friends as they absolutely loves it. It’s perfect for putting up the wall in my bedroom. Thank you 😊!"
"Excellent just over the moon with my stag bookends"
"Loved the purchase. Thank you"
"Lovely large clock and delivery was quicker than expect. Overall good service"
"Bought a lovely ginger jar, however it was broken in transit. I received fantastic customer service from the shabby store who responded very quickly and made the whole process of returning the broken jar so easy. Amazing customer service, thank you so much."
"From ordering to delivery every thing was fine"
"Great items at the best prices!"
"Quick delivery, competitive pricing and excellent customer service ."
"Shabby Store is the ultimate home of all on-trend luxury home accessories and furniture! The customer service is wonderful, there prices are better than other online home stores and the quality of their stock is perfect!"
"Speedy and excellent customer service. Fantastic and accommodating deliver service."
"Received my shabby chic clock in no time! Delivery was fast and easy, wasn’t in so got delievered to my local store matalan store.. looks amazing on top of my fire place! Thank you!!"
"Great item....cheapest I’ve found it, great lovely service will definitely buy from here again x"
Shabby Store is rated 4.71 based on 294 reviews