Shabby Store Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Shabby Store

About Shabby Store: The UK's Favourite online store for Furniture & Accessories

Rebecca
"The whole ordering process was a breeze. Friendly staff via Instagram providing time scales for delivery. Very well packaged to ornamental item. Item even more beautiful in person! Thank you Shabby Store. Can't wait to purchase future items, customer for life!"
Kim Wilde
"beautiful wall art /picture very different never seen it anywhere love it !"
Juliette Print
"I bought the set of canisters in the wooden carry case and we absolutely love it. Everyone that came to visit over Christmas has asked where we purchased this from. We are so so pleased with our purchase....thank you so much x"
"Bought a lovely ginger jar, however it was broken in transit. I received fantastic customer service from the shabby store who responded very quickly and made the whole process of returning the broken jar so easy. Amazing customer service, thank you so much."
"From ordering to delivery every thing was fine"
"Great items at the best prices!"
"Quick delivery, competitive pricing and excellent customer service ."
"Shabby Store is the ultimate home of all on-trend luxury home accessories and furniture! The customer service is wonderful, there prices are better than other online home stores and the quality of their stock is perfect!"
"Speedy and excellent customer service. Fantastic and accommodating deliver service."
"Received my shabby chic clock in no time! Delivery was fast and easy, wasn’t in so got delievered to my local store matalan store.. looks amazing on top of my fire place! Thank you!!"
"Great item....cheapest I’ve found it, great lovely service will definitely buy from here again x"
"I ordered my items a few weeks ago and Shabby Store informed me that they were out of stock they gave me the option to cancel but i choose to wait,it took a few weeks but i had contact with them through out. excellent service from the seller and excellent value for money i love my items. I will definitely recommend and order from the company again xx"
"I purchased a lovely vase for my mum for mother’s day she loves it and for such a reasonable price it was a perfect gift!"
"Gorgeous, original, fun goodies. Just restoring a house and can't put my purchases on display just yet. The Gold Elephants head, is burning a hole in its box, dying to be hung on a wall. Deliveries on time, well packed and excellent value for money. What else could anyone want?"
"Lovely decor touch to my house.Highly recommended!!"
"Brought a chair for my dressing room from you guys and couldn’t be happier! The chair itself is gorgeous and very unusual which I love and the delivery was speedy, also I called prior to ordering with some questions and the lady I spoke to ( sorry I don’t remember who ) was so helpful ! I Had a great experience with the shabby store and will be ordering again and again x"
"Great products at sensible prices... Customer service is efficient and delivery is fast and reliable."
"Excellent and easy service With fast delivery"
"I bought 2 large vases from Shabby Store, which are perfect they were great value and I didn't have to wait long to receive. unwilling definitely purchase again"
"Very happy with my order. Arrived when said it would. Happy customer 😁"
"I ordered red wine glasses from this store. The glasses arrived and I was very impressed with the way they had been packed and are very nice. It’s just for me they are a little too big, but that’s my fault for not checking the size of them before ordering not the shops."
"Everything about the purchase went easily and my husband was delighted with his umbrella stand (for the man who has most things !!)."
Shabby Store is rated 4.71 based on 283 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!