Shabby Store Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Shabby Store

About Shabby Store: The UK's Favourite online store for Furniture & Accessories

Over 7 Days
Kelly Robinson
"My order arrived a few days later but apart from that tiny hiccup my pots are beautiful am very with them there nicer than I thought they would thank you"
Sharon Robertson
"I ordered my gorgeous tall bonbon jar from Shabby Store. It's a beautiful focal point in my kitchen, I'm already lining up my next purchase šŸ˜Š"
Mrs Alison Morgan
"I received compliments from my family and friends as they absolutely loves it. It’s perfect for putting up the wall in my bedroom. Thank you šŸ˜Š!"
"Always good products and service"
"Absolutely over the moon! My item is beautiful. Excellent service"
"Ordered a number of items over the last few months. Delighted with product quality and delivery was as promised."
"The product is ok but delivery took weeks!"
"Very fast delivery, no issues pleased with item."
"Nice product but had to chase the delivery as not the fastest at dispatching! Probably won't use this website again."
"Thrilled to bits with my new tray ! It arrived well wrapped and packaged. Thank you Shabby Store."
"Very happy with the product. Well packed, well priced. It took a couple of weeks to arrive but generally very happy."
"Very happy with my purchases from Shabby Store , ordered 1 picture before Christmas , liked it so much bought another for my 2nd bedroom in the New Year.. both delivered in time at competitive prices, kept in touch by email & text regarding delivery throughout."
"Very pleased with my gold leaf side table. Well packaged and delivered promptly. and efficiently. A perfect addition to my lounge."
"I brought this as a gift for a friend, I was very impressed with the updates I received for when it was going to be delivered and how carefully it was packaged on delivery. My friend was over the moon with it so I was really pleased to!!! Thank-you. Xx"
"Shocking service. After months of trying to resolve a delivery issue I’m still waiting for my parcel. I would never purchase a product from this company again"
"I love shabby store, great help and communication on instagram and so happy with my order of the decrotive mirrors - can't wait to put them up!"
"Great service and product! Will definitely use Shabby Store again, item was also a very good price! Thanks guys"
"Lovely product, very pleased, but delivery was a bit slow. However I was pleased at the response when I enquired about the delivery of my order."
"Was very Happy with the item purchased, but disappointed in how long it took to be dispatched, when I queried this by sending an email - I was impressed by the quick reply but was informed it said dispatch time at checkout, but I did not notice this so it couldn't have been very obvious. 9 - 12 days I think is quite a long time these days. When other stores can send it within 3 - 7 days! Lovely item but slow service."
"Great service, item packed well, Love my bowl, it sits on the table, so eye catching. Thanks"
"Very efficient service and my candelabra was half the price of other retailers"
Shabby Store is rated 4.68 based on 322 reviews