Shabby Store Reviews

Shabby Store 5 star review on 9th September 2020
Charlie
Shabby Store 5 star review on 8th September 2020
Chelsea
I ordered a new bed from this store and although delivery was a little longer than expected by a couple of weeks, the customer service that I received from Leah was fantastic who maintained contact with me, responded to my queries and was incredibly efficient and competent. The wait was worth it because the bed looks absolutely grandiose and spectacular in my room. I just love it.
Lovely people to deal with. Had a small issue with one item that arrived chipped, they apologised profusely and send a new item the next day - absolutely perfect service e thanks so much
Would give zero- expensive Marple type nesting tables. Expected to sucker to secure with a cheap plastic sucker that does not stick to anything.
Getting fed up of such high prices (now seen exact mirror on a site far cheaper) & terribly poor quality. I have had to wipe the square mirror as it’s black at the back & you can see it.
However did give generous credit voucher on another issue & staff friendly on that occasion.
I’m so sorry I have to write a negative review as I aim to support small companies. You can see the size is also mad, as the A4 box next to the ‘medium’ table shows it’s tiny.
Cancelled my order due to it not being in stock in September . Still no refund . I’ve emailed loads , but they just keep saying it will be refunded by the end of the week. I had a funny feeling about ordering from them . Should have gone with that .
Wonderful customer service, Leah kindly and very quickly resolved my concern without hesitation.
I would not hesitate to order from Shabby Store again.
Customer service was wonderful. Happy, cheery and super helpful. The handwritten note in the delivery was a lovely touch :)
Love all the items I have purchased from shabby store, but have to say the delivery times are long with very little communication. Waited over a month for my last purchase and was told by way of an apology would receive a free gift with my order, which I didn’t get.
Thank you for your review, I can see a member of our customer services team has contacted you in regards to this if you can please respond at your earliest convenience x
Really good service. The mirror was delivered quickly given the Covid situation and is excellent quality. I'd definitely recommend Shabby store and will be ordering again
TOP QUALITY PRODUCT PRICE AND DELIVERY.
Thanks Vince x
Great service! The shipping was fast and the products are beautiful! I can't wait to display them in my home.
The quality of my item is amazing, just as shown. Arrived wrapped up safe with no chance of damage, will order more!
Excellent service, loved my Ginger Jars x
Happy with the ginger jar I ordered. However the table lamp was very poor quality. The lamp shade was totally broken. Made of flimsy metal and cheap material. Disappointed I ordered from a UK website and the items are from China.
Fab all arrived safe and well
Thanks Rosemary x
Hi. Ordered the ceramic copper Apple & Pear for my wife who absolutely loves them, will definitely be looking at your store again. Price was exceptional and really worth more. Many thanks.
I bought my item as a birthday present for my mum and she loved it! Good service overall
Love my boxes :) look amazing in my living room they are such good quality too ♥️ Great customer service will definitely be ordering again soon thanks again xx
Very easy process & quick delivery. I love my deffusers . I bought the white leather & chrome & the are gorgeous.
Very happy.
Thanks Linda x
Absolutely over the moon with my Large Brooke Jar. Fast delivery, amazing, personal customer service! I can’t wait to order more! Can’t recommend this store enough!
Shabby Store 5 star review on 15th October 2020
Absolutely stunning vase, I can’t not wait to display this in my beauty room in my salon , thankyou for you quick delivery and kind message love Hailey
Shabby Store is rated 4.28 based on 674 reviews