Shabby Store Reviews

Shabby Store 5 star review on 1st October 2020
Leah
Shabby Store 5 star review on 10th September 2020
Jo Knapp
Terrible service never again!
Great service I was updated until I received my delivery, good quality mirror
Awesome items at shop with a friendly service
I don't really write reviews but I felt that after the great service I had here recently I should.

I first made an order, which when it came I needed to return as it was the wrong colour (chairs) - they quickly picked up via dpd and sent me the other colour I wanted within 48 hours.

I ordered some more smaller items which all came and were beautiful however one item had a small chip on. Again I called and spoke to a lady (forgot name) who was absolutely lovely and sent me a replacement, didn't even query it - amazing.

The items are beautiful and my experience of the customer service and speed to deliver was amazing. I think I will shop here more often for home bits and recommend it to family and friends.
Ordered from Shabby Store for the first time and was pleased with everything delivery 🚚 was on time and would certainly recommend
Thank you all.
AWFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE. STILL NO JAR RECEIVED, DESPITE ORDERING A MONTH AGO.

FOBBED ME OFF WITH EXCUSE AFTER EXCUSE.

POOR COMPANY - BEWARE!
Small issue with my order was resolved the same day. I was very impressed with how quickly they responded to me. Will use again Sally x
I placed 2 orders the same day.

The first order arrived after 1 month and only after I wrote to them asking why my order was not dispatched yet. I think they forgot my order.

The second order has arrived after 2 months: one item was finished so they didn’t send it (they tell me that the item was finished after 6 weeks that I placed the order!) and one item arrived completely broken.

This is disappointing.
Terrible company to deal with taken the money, ordered the items back in November, still waiting on items number of reason why my things haven’t arrived, COVID etc, finally receive confirmation of order arriving only 1 items turn up. I’m total fed up with this company with very poor customer services buyer beware
Cancelled order and had email to confirm. They then proceeded to send 2 bar stools. So had to be sent back. Still waiting for a refund. No one gets back to you despite several emails sent. Then today I get notice my order is on its way. 😳 Please contact me
Love the ginger jar l ordered. Good quality.arrived really quickly and was well packaged
Absolutely loved the ginger jar I bought for someone else’s birthday so much that I have had to order one for myself!! It’s stunning!! Amazing quality, great quick service!
Very pleased with my purchase of 2 x finials. Very well packaged and quick delivery. Would definitely recommend.
Received the item in two days!!! Such good service and a beautiful ginger jar!!
Great item Sent quickly lovely people to deal with thankyou
Still waiting for my umbrella stand. Placed the order in November. Keep being told it’s on its way.
Promises of call backs that never happened.
No answer to emails. Shocking!
Amazing product, sleek, in-style and just gorgeous. Perfect for that hot cuppa in a cozy part of my home. Quick and efficient delivery. Value for money.
So pleased with my squared mirror wall art. They will look beautiful when I move into my new house. I love the originality of them. They arrived within a few days and I was so impressed how well packaged they were. Will look forward to shopping with you very soon! Many thanks!
Quick delivery and happy with my products. DPD driver delivered next door which was annoying! Overall will shop again very pleased
Shabby Store is rated 4.27 based on 817 reviews