Shabby Store Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Shabby Store

About Shabby Store: The UK's Favourite online store for Furniture & Accessories

Verified Buyer

beautiful wall art /picture very different never seen it anywhere love it !
Verified Buyer

I bought the set of canisters in the wooden carry case and we absolutely love it. Everyone that came to visit over Christmas has asked where we purchased this from.
We are so so pleased with our purchase....thank you so much x
Steff
Unverified Reviewer

Amazing customer service !!! Very Efficient with my queries and questions .. I couldn't be happier!
Kyri Haynes
Verified Buyer

Service was amazing. Easy to place orde trwith gentleman over the phone. He gave me time of delivery and when it arrived their driver was polite opened up box to make sure everything was in tact and took rubbish with him.The silver console table was amazing everybody loves it. Thank you all for brilliant service.
Helen McKinlay
Verified Buyer

I received my order in the timeline quoted. My order was fragile and the packing was absolutely amazing. Ever care possible had been taken to ensure that my order arrived save a nd sound (no expense spared on the packing).

The item I order is off excellent quality and great value for money.my family and friends

I would not hesitate to order again from Shabby Stores and would also recommend them to
Verified Buyer

Phoned my order over the phone without any problems, rather speak to someone, if I'm not sure about anything
Verified Buyer

Our frame arrived within a week of ordering and we were kept up to date of delivery. The frame was packaged very well, even if the box it was it was rather large and filled with other boxes to pad it out.

We would recommend Shabby Store and thank them for their professional work.

Sue & Carl
Danny Redfern
Verified Buyer

The online order was vey easy to place, the website is nice to operate and very clear. Delivery was fast and the fragile item was extremely well packaged! Will definitely be using Shabby Store again!
Verified Buyer

Fabulous! Everything we ordered arrived perfectly packaged. The wide range of stock for your home is simply amazing. Lots of recommendations from visitors to our house who as ask were we purchased everything from! Thankyou Shabby Store
Richard Griffin
Verified Buyer

Ordered some cream dining chairs with lion knocker. Absolutely stunning!!
Christine Reid
Verified Buyer

Good service - delivery well organised and as arranged.
Naomi Robins
Verified Buyer

I ordered a mirrored waste paper bin which far exceeded my expectations. It's absolutely beautiful!
Paul West
Verified Buyer

I placed an order that was out of stock,Sophie emailed me to inform that it could be be a long term stock issue,she also emailed me alternative products,I asked if she could let me know an idea of when the item would be back in stock.
she checked with the supplier and called me to say they had sourced them and would despatch them within 3 days.
I felt that the customer service and communication was fantastic.
I would definetely recommend shabby store.
Thank you Sophie.
Kathleen Small
Verified Buyer

I found the exact mirror that I had been looking for at Shabby Store.
The service I received from placing the order to the delivery was excellent. I was contacted by telephone by a very helpful lady who told me the date and time of delivery. On the morning of the delivery I received a call from the gentleman doing the delivery who told me the time he would be arriving and he arrived right on time, he was very courteous and helpful. I would certainly order from Shabby store again.
Joanna Lee
Verified Buyer

A very good quality product delivered very promptly. With regular email updates and a choice of delivery date.
Louise Fowle
Verified Buyer

When I made initial contact prior to making the order, staff were really helpful and professional. The delivery was longer than originally estimated as came from supplier. Had to ring a few times to check on the delivery progress. Items looks good but close up isn't as good quality as hoped.
Jim Vennard
Verified Buyer

Excellent service from start to finish. Phoned before placing order, to check stock, very helpful staff. Delighted with lights
Adeline Scott
Verified Buyer

Items arrived as described and very happy with the quality.
Sandra Quigley
Verified Buyer

Wouldn't use ever again... Waited 6 or more weeks ..had to keep ringing them to get info on chairs ... Bad service ... Customer service very bad
Verified Buyer

beautiful wall art /picture very different never seen it anywhere love it !
Verified Buyer

My son described a lamp he had seen in a shop whilst on holiday, I searched with the information I had and a link popped up for Shabby Store with an exact match for the item I was looking for, I ordered the item, which arrived very quickly and very well packed, when my son opened his Christmas gift he was delighted.
Verified Buyer

I have wanted to buy this sink wall plaque for sometime, you were selling at a reasonable price ordering was straightforward, delivery and communications fast and efficient! Excellent!

We are so so pleased with our purchase....thank you so much x